Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And if there's one thing that Beyonce loved, it was humiliation. Thanks to Anna, of course. Which was another thing that Anna just had to admire for a few long seconds, before grabbing onto her cock, and pressing it against Scarlett Johansson's most private hole.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Anna demanded as she did this, "Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, give me and your former Mistress the best possible look at your bitch hole stretching for me."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Scarlett moaned happily as she did as she was told.

Honestly Anna was surprised that Scarlett didn't do that without prompting. Then again, if she had she could be punished for acting without permission, just like she could be punished for not acting, and Anna had been tempted to use that as an excuse to give that big booty a quick smack. Hell, she was still tempted to do that.

Just not as tempted as she was to ram her hips forwards, causing the first few inches of the dildo to shoot up Scarlett's tailpipe. Normally she would have gone more slowly, and savoured the moment. But she was in a hurry to get the next stage. Besides, she had butt fucked this bitch before, and knew she was a shameless anal whore, who actually like this kind of thing.

Sure enough, rich and famous movie star Scarlett Johansson cried out loudly and in mostly pleasure as she was anally violated. Yes, there was more than a hint of pain within that, but Anna knew for a fact 'The Black Widow' was the kind of twisted anal slut who enjoyed even that kind of pain. Which was further proven as with another few hard thrusts, she was balls deep in Scarlett's backside.

Hell, she could have probably continued the rough treatment with the same kind of reaction, maybe even make the butt slut cum in the process. Which was very tempting, given it would be torturous for Beyonce to watched the other anal bitch get what she was so desperately craving. But instead, she forced herself to savour the moment, and in doing so, show one of her new bitches mercy.

Scarlett had mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, she would've loved to be fucked hard, right from the word go. In fact, if there was any hole on her slutty little body, which could take that kind of abuse, it was definitely her constantly used ass hole. However, one of her favourite parts of anal sex, was savouring the feeling of having her big booty completely stuffed with strap-on cock.

Oh yes, she'd once again taken every inch of a cock in her fat ass, and that made Scarlett feel very proud of herself, and just blissfully happy. Something she was very happy to savour for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before her Little White Mistress started thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of her shit hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy.

Once again, Scarlett Johansson was being sodomized by another woman. A superior woman. A real woman. And it wasn't even by someone physically intimidating. No, it was little Anna Kendrick, a tiny stick of a girl, who Scarlett could have probably taken even without all the training she had put herself through to be The Black Widow. Oh God, Natasha Romanoff would've been so ashamed of her.

And Marvel fans would probably be disgusted at her for being so weak. Well, most the men would probably love it, but if this ever got out, her career in the MCU would be done. Disney too. Which of course, made it that much more humiliating, and that much more enjoyable, for the super submissive slut.

Which she got to dwell on throughout the initial butt fucking, along with the fact that her former Black Mistress was watching this happening. Again, it was heart-breaking to lose such an amazing top, and even if this night re-established Natalie as a top, or at least a switch, it wouldn't be a fair trade. Hell, Mistress Anna had proven to be amazing in her own right, but Scarlett would never have the special connection with her that she had with Mistress Beyonce.

After all, it was Mistress Beyonce who had broken in that slutty little butt hole of hers, and introduced it too it's true purpose. And now not only was the former top watching her being used by their new top, but the poor little 'Chocolate Princess' was receiving similar treatment. From a couple of bottoms, no less.

At best, Mistress Natalie was a switch, who was just too broken to be a full-time top again. Of course, that only added to the humiliation for their former Black Mistress, and in turn, the enjoyment of everyone surrounding her, including herself. Oh yes, Scarlett could feel it in the air, and she could definitely see it on Mistress Beyonce's face. And she would be lying if she said she didn't feel it, too.

Especially as Mistress Natalie and even Mistress Anna began increasing the pace, pushing the two women currently getting fucked in the ass dangerously close to orgasm. Not that there was a chance they would receive them, at least not yet. And sure enough, it wasn't long before the 'Little White Mistress' revealed the next part of her master plan.

"Natalie, are you really trying to show mercy to your former Black Mistress, by making her cum, right under my nose?" Anna questioned teasingly, laying it on thick once she had Natalie's full attention, "Are you really so much of a white bitch for Beyonce, that you can somehow find a way to bottom to her when she's being anally gang banged? Are you really that pathetic? Or just that much of a bottom?"

"What?" Natalie frowned with confusion when she heard a voice talking to her, then blushed fiercely when she realized what was being said, and tried to protest, "No! I... I, I..."

"I don't want to hear excuses. Pull out, and let someone else have a turn." Anna snapped suddenly, doing a good job of pretending to be angry.

Maybe too good a job, given how apologetic Natalie sounded, as she did as she was told, "Sor, sorry my Little White Mistress. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again. I swear. Please, I-"

"I told you, I don't want to hear your excuses." Anna said dismissively, before turning her attention to Beyonce, "What I do want to see, is my little Chocolate Princess crawling over to The Scarlet Witch, and anally riding her. Oooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, this little MCU party is far from over. In fact, if you're a good girl, and do it fast enough, I have an extra special treat. Hell, maybe you've guessed already. I don't care. Just get over there, and ride sweet little Lizzie Olson's dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, good girl. Good little anal Princess. Make your Little White Mistress proud."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress. Thank you, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Elizabeth wasn't quite sure where this was going, other than of course, her former Black Mistress anally riding her, and then probably getting double ass fucked. Which was something she still couldn't get her head around, and she wasn't sure she ever would. After all, Mistress Beyonce was the most dominant person she'd ever met, or at least had been, and she couldn't imagine anything like this.

And honestly, didn't want too. God, her heart was broken at the thought of losing such a wonderful top, even if she was being replaced by an equally wonderful top, who would hopefully give Elizabeth the taste of the humiliation that the once mighty Beyonce was now receiving. Maybe especially the double anal.

It was embarrassing to admit, even in her own head, but Elizabeth loved that kind of treatment, ever since Scarlett had given her to her Mistress. Who had very quickly became both their Mistress, as the then mighty Beyonce had effortlessly topped Elizabeth, and made her addicted to butt sex.

Just like the former Dom now probably was, given how easily she impaled her ass hole on Lizzie's cock, stuffing it all the way up there in one hard thrust. The now shameless butt slut even cried out in pure pleasure while doing so, and then again when she started bouncing up and down on that cock. After of course, savouring the moment her big booty was fully stuffed. All of which made Lizzie's ass hole quiver around the plug inside it.

Then even more so when her former top officially started the sodomy, which was nothing compared to the anal abuse the once mighty Beyonce had been taking, but it was really overwhelming for poor Elizabeth. Especially when her new Mistress reached over, and without warning stuck a finger into the already stuffed ass hole of her so-called Chocolate Princess.

Something which had a very positive reaction, given the loud and happy cry, which the former butt buster let out. And given the sounds she made after that, and the look on both her face, and Mistress Anna's, it was pretty clear that the tiny Dom didn't stop with just one finger. No, she definitely pushed more than that, which was good, considering what was most likely to happen next.

Just the addition of Mistress Anna reaching behind Mistress Beyonce and obviously doing something to her already stretched bitch hole gave Elizabeth, and pretty much everyone watching, a pretty good idea of what was about to happen. Which was only confirmed, by the fact that it kept happening. Oh yes, the once mighty Beyonce was about to get double ass fucked again, the lucky bitch.

Although this time, it probably wouldn't be directly by her top. Elizabeth wasn't sure if everyone figured that out, but she did, given it would truly be a big finish. And even though she was sorry to lose such a skilled Dom, she had to admit, at least part of her wanted to see it. Especially if it resulted in an orgasm or three for her, which was very likely given the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and the sheer mental high of what was happening.

"So...." Anna said, almost conversationally, "Who wants to see me double fuck Beyonce's big black booty, and use her favourite bitch to do it?"

There was a chorus of agreement from the audience, but none louder than Beyonce herself, "I do, I do, I do, mmmmmmmmmmmm, please my Little White Mistress, double fuck my fucking ass, oooooooooooooh, and use my favourite bitch to do it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, turn my favourite bitch into your human dildo, and use her to officially make me yours."

Which made Anna chuckled wickedly in delight, and then trying to sound stern as she pushed, "Then convince me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, convince me of how badly you want this."

"I do! I want it so, so badly." Beyonce quickly pleaded, "Oh please, my Little White Mistress, fuck me! Double fuck me, and use my favourite bitch to do it. Use her to fuck me! To wreck my slutty little bitch hole! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, wreck my bitch with one of my bitches! Ruin me! Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ruin my big fat ass, and ruin me. Make sure I never, ever top again. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I never wanna top again. I just wanna be your anal loving bottom! Please, my Little White Mistress, AH FUCK! FUCK YEAH, STRETCH MY ASS! FUCKING STRETCH IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Scarlett was put into the odd situation where she was lifted upwards, turned around slightly, and then positioned so she was directly behind her former Black Mistress. Which of course, had her flashing back through the thousands of times it had been the other way around. Of course, the then mighty Beyonce hadn't had a dick in the ass.

Not like right now. No, right now, both their butt holes were being stretched open with dildos, and it was all thanks to their Little White Mistress. Oh God, Scarlett had been skeptical of this change of developments, but this moment of utter humiliation for both herself and her former Black Mistress was impressive indeed. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad being Mistress Anna's bitch?

In fact, it looked like she was going to love it, given in that moment famous movie star Scarlett Johansson was truly nothing but a toy, being used to humiliate her former Mistress. Something which had never been more vivid then when Mistress Anna reached around, and grabbed onto the dildo sticking out of Scarlett's crotch, and pressed it against the once mighty Beyonce's already widely stretched bitch hole.

Which was a position she held for a few long seconds, just so they could hear the former Black Mistress verbally humiliate herself, and they could all savour the moment. Then Mistress Anna began slowly pushing forwards, causing what was supposed to be the ultimate forbidden hole to start stretching open for a second cock.

Which in turn, was something which was supposed to be impossible, and yet, after all the abuse it had already taken, that poor little shit hole easily opened to accept that second cock. And it even caused the once mighty Beyonce to cry out in mostly pleasure. Oh God, Scarlett was watching as seemingly HER cock was the one inflicting this incredible humiliation upon the woman she loved topping her so much.

Yet at the same time, she was still being a total bottom, as her own big fat ass was fully stuffed with a dick, and she was just being used as a toy. Something which echoed in her head over and over again, as again, Mistress Anna paused to savour the moment, but it wasn't long before she was pushing forwards.

This of course caused inch after inch of 'Scarlett's big dick' to slid into her former Black Mistress's shit hole, alongside 'Lizzie's equally big dick', making it the most twisted thing that the MCU actress had ever seen. And considering what she had seen over the course of her career as Beyonce's favourite bitch, that was really saying something. Oh fuck, she swore that she could cum at any second.

Or at least, she hoped she would. Oh yes, the sheer mental high of this moment, everything that had come before it, and most of all that dick in her own ass had Scarlett desperate to cum. Especially as she knew from experience that once Mistress Beyonce's latest double ass pounding started, it would be like her own ass was being fucked. Sadly by only one dildo, but that would be more than enough to make an anal whore like her cum hard and frequently.

Beyonce had only just been introduced to the joys of double anal, and she was already addicted. Well, she had dished out plenty of double ass fuckings, but this was only her third taste of being on the receiving end, and now she had been properly loosened up back there, she was loving it even more than before.

Except for maybe the first time. After all, that would always be special. Then again, there might not be much in it, given that this time her Little White Mistress was using her precious Scarlett against her, making the whole thing that much more wonderfully twisted. God, every time Beyonce didn't think Mistress Anna could possibly humiliate her anymore, the tiny Dom somehow found a way. And honestly, she loved her for it.

Certainly the only way it could be better right now, was if she was being bombarded with verbal humiliation. Something that her Little White Mistress had proven to be very good at, but for some strange reason she was choosing to remain silent, at least for now. Probably because she found this.

Just as overwhelming as Beyonce did. And everyone else, for that matter. And maybe that was another reason? Oh yes, a picture was worth a thousand words, and maybe Mistress Anna simply wanted everyone to savour the sight. Especially when thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that once again Beyonce's big black booty was double stuffed, this time by two of her favourite and most submissive former bitches.

With a wicked laugh, Mistress Anna then began pumping her hips back and forth while holding firmly onto Scarlett, so it was causing her dildo to pump in and out of The Black Widow's booty, while at the same time the once mighty Beyonce was once again getting double butt fucked.

Something which had Beyonce and her former bitch crying out loudly in pleasure. God, Mistress Anna wasn't even moving that hard or fast at first, yet the sheer mental high of this was more than enough to push the former top was to orgasm already. And no doubt it was the same for Scarlett. To be fair, there had been quite a bit of build-up, but it was only a matter of time before both anal loving sluts were begging for more.

"MAKE ME CUM, MY LITTLE WHITE MISTRESS! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! Beyonce begged when she couldn't take it anymore, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, WRECK ME! WRECK MY FUCKING ASS HOLE! BUTT FUCK ME WITH MY FAVOURITE LITTLE MARVEL BITCHES! SCARLETT AND LIZZIE, AND MY LITTLE WHITE MISTRESS, ALL WORKING TOGETHER TO RUIN MY FUCKING BUTT HOLE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCKING, DESTROY THAT SLUTTY LITTLE BITCH HOLE WITH TWO COCKS! AS MANY COCKS AS YOU LIKE, JUST FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, OH FUCK YES, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AH FUCK!"

"Me too." Scarlett whimpered pathetically, soon increasing her volume to be heard while Beyonce was loudly begging, "Fuck me fuck me FUCK ME! OH FUCK ME, MY LITTLE WHITE MISTRESS! FUCK ME HARD! HARDER, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, POUND THAT SLUTTY LITTLE ASS OF MINE! AND POUND BEYONCE'S BIG BOOTY! FUCK THEM BOTH, MMMMMMMMMM, AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME! WRECK THEM, RUIN THEM, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKING DESTROY THEM! PLEASE? I NEED IT! I NEED YOU TO FUCKING FUCK ME, OH MY GOD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OH GOD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully, the two completely broken anal bitches were not waiting too long before their Little White Mistress began increasing her pace ever so slowly, and after all the incredible build-up, that was more than enough to make them both cum. Especially Beyonce, who was being humiliated beyond anything she could have previously imagined.

Then she was given in addition which Mistress Anna had threatened her with, and honestly, Beyonce was actually hoping she would do it. Namely, taking her triple anal cherry. She'd been cumming before that, but that abrupt addition was enough to completely take away the poor singer's ability to think coherently, and she truly became nothing but a mindless fuck hole for her top, and her former bitches.

Anna needed to make it clear that it was more the former than the latter, but she didn't think that would be a problem. Throughout most of that last double ass fucking, both those Marvel superheroes were nothing but glorified dildos. Especially Scarlett Johansson, given that Anna was pounding that big fat ass of hers throughout. Oh yes, thanks to her there were two pairs of meaty cheeks that were jiggling from the force of the sodomy.

And two anal whores that got to cum during their favourite thing ever. Well, three if you counted Elizabeth Olson, but sadly for her, she didn't currently have a cock in her ass. Something which would be made up to her later, but for now, she would just have to settle for the consolation prize of cumming, because of the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and of course, the mental high over what was happening.

Of course, it certainly didn't feel like a consolation prize to Anna. No, it felt like everything. Her entire life, leading up to this moment, in a way nothing had ever felt before. Not her first movie role, not the first time she had realized she was famous, and certainly not the first time she had sex. Hell, this might be even better than taking Beyonce's anal cherry, given that hadn't broken the terrifying top.