Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or more likely, slowly work it in there, making the former top squirm as her ass was forced to stretch wide and deep, and be filled with two strap-on cocks. Hell, given how broken Beyonce now was, it might not even be the first time for her. And either way, it was a pretty much guarantee that big fat ass was getting double fucked tonight, sooner or later. Probably after more girls have had a chance with that big booty one on one.

"Okay, time to switch over to someone else." Anna announced, before eventually ordering, "How about... Anne Hathaway? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I wanna see you anally ride that prim and proper Oscar winner. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, ride that cock! Ride it like the anal whore you are."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied, and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Anne had watched the most dominant woman she'd ever met anally riding Ali Larter and even Hayden Panettiere after Kristen Bell, suggesting there was a method to this madness. She had no idea what it was, other than incredibly hot, and she didn't really care. No, she was getting to see this black goddess had taken down a peg.

So much so, that she was enthusiastically anally riding even the most submissive bottoms like Hayden Panettiere and Britney Spears with the kind of desperate enthusiasm of those most submissive bottoms, which was so fucking intoxicating. Maybe especially for Anne, considering everything this bitch had done to her over the years.

Don't get her wrong, Anne had loved every second of it, especially considering the amazing orgasms which always came with it. However, she didn't enjoy the constant humiliation like her fellow bitches did. No, she was a serious actress, dammit. An Oscar-winner, and the star of some of the biggest female lead movies in recent memory. She deserved a top who would treat her with respect.

And Beyonce definitely hadn't been that top, even if she was deceptively good at making Anne cum. She could admit, she would dearly miss that, if Beyonce really was too far gone to top anymore, which increasingly seemed to be the case. Just as it seemed like she had another chance, now that Anna Kendrick was her top.

It was very possible that nothing would change, given the way that Anna had treated Beyonce tonight. However, this wasn't a typical evening, with a typical sub. No, this was Anna trying to make a statement, and once and for all, put the mighty Beyonce in her place. Which would take something pretty extreme, given this was repetition.

So this was very forgivable. In fact, Anne found herself enjoying every moment of it. Especially because just like every other bottom before her tonight, her former Mistress anally rode her in the cowgirl position, allowing her to see just how much the former Dom was absolutely loving every second of this. And of course, see those big boobs bounce for her.

Taking a risk no one else had so far, Anne reached up and grabbed two handfuls of those big tits. When there was no objection from Mistress Anna, or Mistress Beyonce, Anne when crazy for those big boobs, squeezing, pinching, and just plain groping them. Especially when it came to her nipples.

Which was something she had tried before, while making out with Beyonce, only for her Black Mistress, to punish her for it with a nice hard spanking. Now the bitch did nothing except let out a loud moan of enjoyment, and maybe even then close to cumming like the anal slut she now was, before she was again ordered to move over to another one of her former bottoms, who were ready and waiting to receive their turn with her big ass.

"Okay, time to switch over to someone else." Anna announced, before eventually ordering, "How about... Taylor? Oh yes, let's see the mighty Beyonce anally riding Taylor Swift! Who has to be like, one of the biggest bottoms here. Mmmmmmmmmm, and that's saying a lot. Ah fuck yeah, ooooooooooooh, this should be good. So good! Ah fuck!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied, and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Taylor, like no doubt many of her Black Mistress's bitches, couldn't believe what she was seeing. Couldn't believe the seemingly unstoppable Mistress Beyonce was anally riding her own bitches one by one, especially when it came to riding Taylor. It was unlikely that she would refuse at this point, but Taylor had always considered herself the biggest sub in her Black Mistress's collection.

Yes, that was really saying something, but the tall blonde had truly felt like she'd found herself when she had become one of Mistress Beyonce's white bitches. And now she didn't know what to do with herself. Except of course, lying back, and letting it happened like good little bottom. Let her former top ride her with her big fat ass. Oh God, this was so twisted. And hot. There was no way Taylor could deny that.

Just the look on Mistress Beyonce's face, as she eagerly lined up the tip of the cock Taylor had been forced to wear, and then pushed herself downwards, was overwhelming. Especially as it continued, as she effortlessly buried the dildo inside her bowels, and then started bouncing up and down like a professional anal whore.

Which was apparently exactly what Mistress Anna had turned Mistress Beyonce into, given how loudly and eagerly she was moaning, crying out and whimpering in pure pleasure throughout that whole experience. Oh God, Taylor could only imagine the humiliation that her former Black Mistress was feeling now. And honestly, it made her jealous.

Ever since she had been introduced to the joys of bottoming, Taylor had been addicted to the high of not only submission, but humiliation. And thanks to her Black Mistress, had experienced a lot of it over the years. From being past around like a piece of meat, to brutal gang bangs, to public sex she still couldn't believe didn't end up in the tabloids.

And yet, she severely doubted all that combined could compared to what Mistress Beyonce must be feeling right now. Or her first time bottoming to a tiny little white girl like Mistress Anna, and whenever she had given up her anal cherry to her. Oh God, Taylor wished she could've been there, just to try and get a second hand taste of that humiliation and submission.

It almost made her wish she was a top first, so she could receive the same kind of fall from grace. Hell, maybe she would try to become a top, just so a real top like Mistress Anna would put her in her place. That might be fun. And she just might have enough influence to pull it off. After all, she did have a squad of women who had been only too happy to top her, but they would also be probably willing to bottom for her.

Like Lily Aldridge, Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt, and even Cara Delevingne and Selena Gomez. Oh, and then there was sweet, Karlie Kloss, her secret girlfriend, who would pretty much do anything for her. Or maybe she would fail on the first try, and they would all go for a nice hard gang banging again. That would be good too.

"Okay, time to switch over to someone else." Anna announced, before eventually ordering, "How about... Jennifer? Fuck yeah, I wanna see my Little Chocolate Princess anally riding Katniss Everdeen. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that should be fun. Another Oscar winner to pound that slutty little shit hole of yours, and prove you're now nothing but my anal bitch!"

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, ride me!" Jennifer exclaimed, the only bitch brave enough, at least so far, to speak up, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, this is so hot. I can't believe this is happening."

"Believe it." Anna said dismissively, not wanting to be upstaged at this stage.

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied, and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Jennifer would have loved to have said more, but she got the impression that Mistress Anna wanted her to just shut up and enjoy the show, and she could definitely do that. Well, it's always been something she had struggled with in the past, and ironically it had been Mistress Beyonce who had literally beaten her butt into learning some patients.

Patients, which she used to her advantage now, including but not limited too, not screwing herself out of the wonderful experience of actually getting to top the mighty Beyonce. Oh God, this was going to be so amazing. Even if she didn't get the best look of the anal penetration, butt stuffing, and that big booty bouncing up and down.

To be fair, she could enjoy those things later, just like leading up to this, and she could still feel those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, which in a way, was even better than just watching. She wouldn't have thought it possible, until it actually happened, but then her former Black Mistress was bouncing up and down on HER dick. Fuck, Jennifer didn't normally like to be dominant, and most of the time considered herself a pure bottom.

Mostly because she was addicted to getting her own ass fucked. So much so, that she couldn't bear having a closed back door. Hell, she found herself using bigger and bigger plugs, and even that couldn't satisfy her like a rectum wrecking could. But in this moment, she almost wanted to become a switch, or even a top.

After all, there was definitely something to be said for watching the mighty Beyonce bouncing up and down in front of her, those big tits jiggling in front of her face, and hitting it several times. Admittedly, because Jennifer was leaning forwards so they could smack her in her face, but it was still incredibly impressive. But to have this infamous rectum wrecker bent over in front of her, and spreading her cheeks, just maybe even better.

Hell, maybe Mistress Anna was keeping that privilege all to herself, as she didn't want any of the bitches to get any ideas. Not that she could blame her. No, if Beyonce was her anal bitch, Jennifer would never be doing this in public. No, she would want to keep this big fat ass all to herself.

Even though she had never really topped before, Jennifer spent half her time with Beyonce fantasizing about taking complete control of this. Of being the one to take her anal cherry, like Mistress Anna had done, and make this infamous top hers. Or at least, practice topping on a few of her fellow bitches, just so she could know what it was like to truly top her former top.

Ideally for longer than this, as all of a sudden Mistress Anna was ordering her Little Chocolate Princess to move on, which broke Jennifer's heart. So much so she almost complained about it. Almost. Then again, she wasn't going to get much sympathy, if anyone mentioned wasting their time daydreaming about what could be, instead of what was actually happening. Although at least she got to continue getting an incredible show out of this.

"Okay, time to switch over to someone else." Anna announced, before eventually ordering, "How about... Emma? Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, I loved seeing my Little Chocolate Princess anally riding Katniss Everdeen, but now, I wanna see her using her slutty little ass hole to ride Hermione Granger. That okay with you, witch? No, don't worry about answering, love. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, just lay back, and let your former Mistress ride you. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, this should be good. Love me some Harry Potter. Remind me to fuck your 'arse' later, yeah? Oh, and don't worry, that goes for all of you. Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to fuck all of your slutty little asses. Right after we gang bang your Black Mistress's big black booty! Ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied, and obeyed, when she got the chance, along with the rest of the crowd.

Emma deeply resented being reduced to her character from Harry Potter. Sadly, it was something that she, and the other actresses surrounding her, were used too. However, it always bothered her, and even though she didn't know Anna Kendrick that well, she almost complained. But then she thought how this woman she didn't knows that well was now her Mistress, and she was too busy blushing at that.

And the fact that her former Mistress seem to think nothing of crawling on top of her, positioning her most private hole over the strap-on Emma had been forced to wear, and then pushed herself downwards far more quickly, and roughly than anyone should be capable of. And clearly loving every second of it.

Poor Emma whimpered with second-hand embarrassment, as the most dominant woman she'd ever met cried out joyfully when being anally penetrated, and then moaned happily while sliding herself all the way down that dick. She then made similar sounds of happiness when she began bouncing up and down it.

Bouncing up and down a dildo, which was strapped around Emma's waist, therefore making it her cock. Oh God, technically, that was her cock, deep inside of the bowels of Mistress Beyonce. Which was incredibly disgusting, and gross, and yet somehow, also disturbingly hot. God, 'Hermione Granger' had never felt so powerful and dominant in all of her life, and she wasn't even doing anything. Not really.

She just lay back and watched as things happened in front of her, and to her horror, she found herself jealous of Mistress Beyonce. Because she absolutely shouldn't want to be the centre of a lesbian anal gang bang, but thanks to Mistress Beyonce, she already had, and knew exactly what kind of amazing pleasure that could come from it.

More to the point, if Mistress Anna could make Mistress Beyonce act this way, what kind of amazing top must she be? Oh God, all of a sudden, Emma found herself hoping that the other woman's words would come true, and she would be topped, and more importantly bummed, by a woman she barely knew. Which, to her shame, was another thing which had happened before.

Although she hated to admit it, Emma Watson was no better than Jennifer Lawrence, or any of the other anal sluts in this room. Her arse was also plugged and ready for action, and even aching for it. And if it couldn't be Mistress Beyonce giving it to her, she would gladly spread her cheeks for Mistress Anna at this point. Or yes, bounce up and down on a superior woman's strap-on, regardless of how many people were watching her do it.

In fact, Emma pretty much spent the entire time wishing that she was in the place of her Black Mistress, which might be even more vivid when Mistress Beyonce was bouncing up and down her dick. It also pushed her pretty close to climax, until inevitably, someone else got a turn with that big black booty.

"Okay, time to switch over to someone else." Anna announced, before eventually ordering, "How about... Margot Robbie? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I can see we have a lot of Marvel girls here, but let's have a DC girl. First, shall we? Besides, mmmmmmmmmm, I want Scarlett for the big finish. Oh yes, ride that DC dick, my little Chocolate Princess. Ride Harley Quinn's dick. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, good girl."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Margot didn't mind being reduced to one role, as it was one she was currently playing, and working hard to make as relevant as possible. Besides, she thoroughly enjoyed being humiliated, and it was nice to get a touch of that. Although, like most of her fellow bitches, Margot craved more.

Craved what her former Black Mistress was receiving right now, and already looking forward to what it would be like to be Mistress Anna's anal bitch. Oh yes, her own slutty little ass hole was quivering around the plug stretching it at the thought of her next anal pounding, and imagining that she was the one about to ride Mistress Beyonce's big dick with her slutty little shit hole, like she had done so many times before.

However, she tried her best to concentrate on this amazing moment, as it was truly breath-taking. Once in a lifetime, even. Fuck, she couldn't believe that Mistress Beyonce was actually doing this. Actually positioning herself over her strap-on cock, and slowly pushing her way down it, crying out with pure pleasure the entire time.

Oh yes, Mistress Beyonce effortlessly took the entire cock into her big black ass, and then bounce that fat booty up and down just as effortlessly. Which shouldn't be a surprise at this point, given that she had seen her do it with a whole bunch of other cocks, but Margot didn't think she'd ever get used to seeing the most dominant woman she'd ever met willingly sodomizing herself.

She too wished she could see those meaty cheeks jiggling for her, but again, she'd seen it before, and would see it again, and the feeling was incredible. Along with the feeling of those big titties in her hands. Oh yes, unlike her fellow bitches, who had so far all been content to just watch those boobs bounce in front of her eyes, or smacked them in the face, Margot reached up, grabbed a handful of those big round globes, so she could fondle them like never before.

Because sure, she had been given the privilege of sucking on them before, which was also something she did now. But that was strictly only as much as Mistress Beyonce wanted. Now, she could pretty much do what she wanted with them, more or less.

Inevitably, she would be asked to allow someone else to have a turn, so whatever amount of time she had left Margot tried to make it count, by not only licking and sucking those tits passionately, but roughly biting the nipples, and just rubbing her face in it. That last one might be her favourite, given that they were jiggling around so much it was hard to truly suffocate herself, but she totally saw why others had chosen just to allow these big titties just to hit them in the face.

Oh God, there was so much fuss about Mistress Beyonce's big booty, that her equally big boobs were underrated in Margot's opinion, and she adored showing them some love. Hell, if it had gone on a little longer, she just might have cum from it. Sadly, that wasn't to be, and once again, Mistress Beyonce was ordered to switch.

"Finally, time for the big finish!" Anna announced with a chuckle, which was followed by a few disappointed looks, which had her quickly adding, "Oh don't worry, mmmmmmmmm, we have the rest of the night, and the rest of the weekend, for that matter, for all of you to have a turn. But there's only so much anyone can take, and I think it's high time we showed your former Black Mistress some mercy, don't you? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmm, Beyonce, go ride your precious Scarlett. Oh yes, go anally ride your precious Scarlett Johansson like a good little butt slut, and I promise you, you'll get an extra special reward for it. Especially if you really put your back into it, and bounce that booty!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Scarlett was heartbroken to see Mistress Beyonce acting so submissive. Admittedly, that was a selfish reason that her Black Mistress had been such an amazing top, and now she would never enjoy being ass fucked by her again. Not really. Maybe they would have the reverse of this, with Mistress Beyonce anally riding her. But it just wouldn't be the same.

Just like she had been topped by others, and she was looking forward to see what Mistress Anna could do, but it just wouldn't be the same. After all, it was her Black Mistress who had introduced her to the joys of submitting her body, and especially her big booty, to a woman who knew what to do with it.

For that, she would always be grateful to Mistress Beyonce, and she tried to put a brave face on this now, and just be happy for her former top. After all, it meant the world to her that someone had introduced her to the joys of being topped by a superior woman, so much so, that she was willing to let other bottoms anally ride her.

However, as much as she tried, Scarlett couldn't help being jealous of this former Dom, as she cried out loudly in pleasure, as she impaled her most private hole on a cock, and then bounced up and down like the happy little anal whore that she had obviously become. Which Mistress Anna had turned her into, to the point that the formally unstoppable Queen B was willing to go to these lengths to please her. And apparently, even further.