Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was obvious, given what happened next, Scarlett only becoming more jealous as Mistress Anna kneeled down behind her new bitch, with the very clear intention of double fucking the former top's big fat ass. Oh God, Mistress Beyonce was about to get her big black booty double fucked right in front of Scarlett and her former bitches. Oh fuck, Scarlett didn't know if she could do this.

This was just too much. She loved her Black Mistress, and she didn't want to see her suffer this fate. Especially if she was going to enjoy it. Then again, it was kind of flattering that Mistress Anna was putting her in this position, if only because it proved that Mistress Beyonce really did care about her too.

Besides, it wasn't like she could turn down Mistress Anna. No, she had clearly broken Mistress Beyonce, and now all of Mistress Beyonce's bitches were rightfully hers, Scarlett included. Which was the one silver lining of this for Scarlett, the fact that she was passed around like a piece of property. That made her hot. Especially while imagining herself in her Black Mistress's position.

Especially when Mistress Anna slid a finger into that big booty, alongside the strap-on already inside it. Oh yes, Scarlett knew all about that, and was pretty sure that at least a second finger was added into that big fat ass, especially given that was the number that her new top sucked clean, before giving her next order.

"Scarlett, mmmmmmmmm, spread your former Black Mistress's cheeks." Anna ordered after pulling those fingers out of her mouth, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, give your new Little White Mistress the best possible look at Mistress Beyonce's shit hole stretching for my dick, alongside yours. Oh, and everyone else the best look at the mighty Queen B being double ass fucked."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Scarlett whimpered softly, and did as she was told.

"Good girl." Anna chuckled wickedly, before giving another order, "As for you, bitch? Beg for it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want the mighty Queen B to beg me to take her double anal cherry, right here, right now, in front of all her former bitches! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, let them all see just what kind of ass whore you've become."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied, and obeyed, when she got the chance, "Please, my Little White Mistress, fuck me. Double fuck my slutty little ass hole. I wanna be double butt fucked. Oh God, I really do want it. Oh my God, I want you to take my double anal cherry, right here, right now, in front of all of my former bitches, so they know exactly what I've become. That I'm your bitch. Your anal loving dyke bitch! Oh my God, fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm, ah fuck! Ah fuck! AH FUCK! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S IT, STRETCH MY ASS OUT! STRETCH IT, STRETCH IT, FUCKING STRETCH IT OUT AND USE IT AS YOUR FUCKING FUCK HOLE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Beyonce had known this was coming, but she still couldn't stop her fingers from trembling against her cheeks, and nervousness slipping into her voice as she literally begged for the ultimate humiliation, times two. Oh yes, if there was any part of her dominant side, which could possibly resurface, this would destroy it. Which was honestly what she wanted at this stage, because she was so very happy being Mistress Anna's anal loving bitch.

But this was a lot to take, both physically and mentally. And for better or for worse, her Little White Mistress was in no hurry. No, instead she pressed the tip of her cock to rest against it really widely stretched back door, and in turn left Beyonce begging to be violated for what felt like an eternity.

In reality it was only a couple of long seconds, maybe a minute tops, and then Mistress Anna began pushing forwards, causing that bitch hole to stretch even wider than ever before, which was really saying something at this point. Poor Beyonce tried to continue her begging like a good little bitch, but she soon became incoherent from the agonizing pain of having her butt hole stretched so widely.

Then she cried out in pure pain as her Little White Mistress's dick slid through that already cock stretched ass hole and into her obscenely abuse rectum. And even then, Beyonce got a twisted sense of thrill from it. Meanwhile, her top was definitely enjoying it, as she made clear from her words.

"There it is, mmmmmmmmmm, your cherry is mine!" Anna murmured in disbelief, before gleefully gloating, "Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, Beyonce's double anal cherry is all mine! Just like her regular anal cherry. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, the previously unstoppable Black Mistress has lost her double and single back door cherries to me, Anna Kendrick. Her Little White Mistress. And now, your Little White Mistress. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, this ass is mine now! All mine! All your asses are mine, and I'm going to make sure you never forget it, by watching your precious Black Mistress take every inch of both of these dicks up her big fat booty!"

Poor Beyonce didn't even think about replying, she was just too overwhelmed by the physical and mental pain, submission, and humiliation she was feeling. Thankfully, this was an extreme version of something she had been taking for months now, so she knew what to do. Or more accurately, her body did. Oh yes, she still eventually adjusted to this obscene violation, thanks to her ass hole now being a total slut.

Nothing but a greedy little slut, who was always starving for cock. And yes, it didn't gobble up this one quite so easily, but it still did a pretty good job, considering that it was already being fed by a different dildo. Which of course, just added to this wonderful humiliation.

Of course, her Little White Mistress somewhat made it bearable by pausing for a few long minutes, giving Beyonce and her poor little butt hole time to adjust. Admittedly, that was more because the top wanted to savour the moment, and wanted the bottom to savour it too. And of course, the audience. Or at least, that's what Beyonce had wanted, when she had been the top.

Not that she really cared about the reason. No, she was just grateful for it, because it meant that when the butt stuffing started, it was significantly less painful than it could've been. God knows, she continued to get a twisted sense of enjoyment out of it, even if she knew from experience that it wasn't quite as wonderful as what her Little White Mistress was experiencing.

Anna was indeed in heaven, and the only thing that could possibly come close was when she had taken the mighty Beyonce's anal cherry. Nothing could truly compare to that, except the first time she made her cum from fucking her up the ass, and this, the moment she took her double anal cherry. Right there, in front of all of Beyonce's bitches, no less.

Especially as she was making it clear that this previously unstoppable top would now never be anything than what she was always meant to be, namely a butt sex addicted whore. Anna's butt sex addicted whore. Oh yes, this whole experience was such a high, that the tiny top, thought for sure she was going to cum, just from the mental high of this.

It was probably better that she didn't, though, as it would have been embarrassing to do in front of her new bitches. Then again, they might not notice it, given they were fixated on Anna's early pushing the second cock into Beyonce's ass hole. Hell, she might not even notice if she came in that wonderful moment, given just how consumed she was with the sight in front of her.

Especially as inch after inch disappeared into that already well stuffed tailpipe, somehow without her bitch complaining about it. Which just prove to her well-trained the once mighty Beyonce had become. Oh yes, it couldn't be more clear that this once terrifying Dom was a pure anal slut. Especially when Anna's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that she had achieved her goal.

Something which Anna just had to brag about, "Every inch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's every single inch of two big dicks up your big fat slutty booty! Oh fuck yeah, that booty is double stuffed now. Double stuffed by my big dick, and Scarlett Johansson's. Mmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, the big bad Beyonce is being double ass fucked by a tiny white girl, and her favourite bottom. Right in front of her bitches, which are now my bitches. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, come closer bitches, and get the best possible look of your new Mistress double butt fucking your old one! Oh fuck yeah, the once mighty Beyonce is an anal bitch, just like all of you. The kind of ass whore who can take two dicks at once up that big bootylicious butt of hers. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, take it, my Little Chocolate Princess! Take it like the butt slut you are!"

While she was dully aware of her new bitches coming closer, just as she told them to do so, Anna wasn't realy aware of what she said next. No, she was just rambling on, as she was simply overwhelmed by the experience of pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning to sodomize the once unstoppable Beyonce.

This was always overwhelming, but now even more so, given it wasn't just one cock sliding in and out of that sweet little bitch hole, but two. Oh yes, they were so tightly packed in there, that every time Anna moved, she was causing both cocks to ram what was supposed to be a forbidden hole, and thus maximizing the pain and pleasure that poor Beyonce was experiencing.

Unsurprisingly, it was more of pain, at least in the beginning, but luckily Anna was able to dish out a slow, gentle bowel stretching, even when she was distracted. Like she was such a top at this point, it was automatic. Just like Beyonce's big black booty was so slutty, at this point, that in no time at all, her rectum relaxed and accepted what was happening to it.

Or even, that Beyonce's big fat ass remembered that it's true purpose was to take dick, and as much of it as possible. Meaning that it would be really easy to make her anal bitch cum like this, just as she had promised. However, Anna had another idea. Something which would be a much bigger finish than a simple double fucking.

So when, after a decent amount of time, Beyonce whimpered pathetically, "Please, my Little White Mistress, can I cum? I need to cum. Please? Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddd, fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, I need to cum like a total butt slut, with two big dicks up my ass."

Anna interrupted, surprising everyone, with one simple word, "No."

"But Mistress! You promised?" Beyonce whined. pathetically, quickly adding, "I swear, I'll be so good for you, if you let me cum. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, I'll be such a good butt slut."

"You'll be good, no matter what." Anna said dismissively, before clarifying, "But you'll cum soon. I promised that, and I will deliver. But first, I have something extra special in mind. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want you to go over there, and anally ride Kat Dennings. Then, Natalie Portman is going to join you, for your second double ass fucking. How does that sound? Great, right? Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, an all MCU double ass fucking. Which should be fun, considering Natalie used to be a top. Oh yeah, take revenge, Nat. Just don't make her cum, or this will be a one time thing for you. Understand?"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress. Thank you, my Little White Mistress." Natalie replied.

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce simply replied.

"Then do it." Anna pushed.

"Yes, my Little White Mistress. Thank you, my Little White Mistress." Natalie replied.

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce simply replied.

Natalie had of course had the occasional fantasy about being able to get some revenge on her Black Mistress, but she never thought in a million years she would actually get it. And she wasn't so sure that she actually wanted it. Trying it always seemed too risky. Hell, she wasn't even sure about just laying back and let it happen, and now she was being asked to go further than the other bitches tonight.

And of course, it was a tragedy to lose such an amazing top as Mistress Beyonce. Then again, there was just no possible way that she could turn down the chance to fuck that big legendary booty. Especially with such a dominant way. Or turn down her new top, for that matter.

Thankfully, she was given a few long minutes to get used to the idea, as her former top cried out pathetically as their new top pulled her cock out of that big fat ass, taking Scarlett's strap-on with it, as they had been packed in so tightly together. Then the once mighty Beyonce crawled over to Kat, and then went through the same routine she had been doing over and over again, of impaling her butt hole on a strap-on being worn by a total bottom.

Only this time, her bottom clearly hadn't recovered from the abuse it had just taken, as it took that dildo more easily than ever before. Oh yes, it easily took every inch, and then their Black Mistress did her best to bounce up and down for a few long minutes, until she was ordered to stop.

"Beyonce, stop and let Natalie get in that big fat ass." Anna ordered, quickly adding, "Oh, and Kat? Spread those cheeks, will you? Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, make it nice and easy for your little girlfriend to get into that big booty, alongside you, and so we can get the best look at a nice little all Marvel double ass fucking."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress. Thank you, my Little White Mistress." Kat replied eagerly.

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce replied softly after that.

"Nat?" Anna pushed.

"Yes, my Little White Mistress. Thank you, my Little White Mistress." Natalie blushed, and did as she was told.

Even after everything she had seen tonight, a small part of Natalie was afraid that her Black Mistress was about to reveal this was all some elaborate prank, and she was going to be punished for having the audacity to think that she could ever double ass fuck her. Of course, that didn't happen. No, instead Natalie pressed the tip of her cock against that already widely stretched butt hole, and slowly pushed forwards.

Ah fuck, she slowly pushed forwards, causing Mistress Beyonce's ass hole to stretch wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of her big dick slid through that back door and deep into the other woman's butt. Oh God, she had done it. She had really done it.

Somehow Natalie Portman was butt fucking the mighty Beyonce. Double fucking that big black booty, with the help of Kat Dennings, her kind of girlfriend. Oh fuck, this was truly insane. And so very hot. So much so, that Natalie was unable to really think for the next few long minutes.

Thankfully, her body went into autopilot, and she spent the next few long minutes stuffing that big fat butt full of a second cock, while her former terrifying top squirmed and whimpered as she tried to get used to the feeling of having her bowels stretched wide and deep like it never had before. At least before this night. Something that her ass could sympathize with, given that she had been on the other end of this. Because of her Black Mistress, no less.

Kat could vividly remember losing her double anal cherry right now, which had only been a few months ago to her former Black Mistress. And losing her 'regular' anal cherry, because they were some of the best nights of her life. Oh yes, ever since her first taste of anal, Kat Dennings had been completely addicted to it, and proud of it.

After all, she had the kind of big booty which was made for anal sex. That's what everybody told her, and she was only too happy to agree. So of course, while she was also sorry to lose such an amazing top, she was happy that Beyonce had finally realized that her fat ass was also made to take dick. And better yet, multiple dicks.

More to the point, she was incredibly happy to watch Natalie have a turn giving it to that big fat ass. Sure, they were all nothing but puppets on a string for Mistress Anna, but even so, Natalie Portman would always be the second woman to double ass fuck the once mighty Beyonce, which was easily her biggest achievement ever when it came to topping. Kat's too, and she wasn't even a top.

Nor did she ever wanted to be. Despite that fact, she was definitely going to have to brag about this. And remind her girl to do the same. Although, given the look on her face, that probably wasn't going to be an issue. Which again, made Kat extremely happy. Also, extremely proud.

Of course, it also made her extremely jealous. Not because Natalie was fucking someone else, but because the mighty Beyonce was the one getting her big fat ass double stuffed right now, instead of her own big fat ass. Because again, there was nothing that Kat Dennings loved more than getting her big booty stretched out. Especially by some dicks that would never go soft.

Luckily, she had experienced that wonderful sensation so many times that it was easy for her to imagine that she was in her former Black Mistress's place. And with any luck, she would get at least one cock up her butt before the night was done. Something which seemed highly likely, given how Natalie seemed totally into this, and it was only a matter of time before this privilege was taken away from them.

Wanting to make the most of being in this position Kat enjoyed the rare treat being able to touch her former Black Mistress as much as she wanted too. Yes, her movements were limited, but initially she got to spread those big butt cheeks, and in doing so, squeeze and fondle them a little bit.

Then when Natalie pushed her hands away so she could feel those big meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs Kat slid her hands around and upwards until she was squeezing and fondling Mistress Beyonce's big fat titties. Something she hadn't done nearly enough, and very much enjoyed now. And sometimes to even kiss her former top. Although mostly, she wanted to get the best view possible of what was happening around her. Which included a rather surprising turn of events.

"Scarlett, bend over in front of your former Black Mistress. And make sure your big fat ass is directly level with her face." Anna ordered, quickly adding, "Oh, and don't take off the strap-on. I have plans for that."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Scarlett moaned excitedly, and did as she was told.

Anna smirked wickedly at the sight of 'The Black Widow' doing as she was told, the superhero positioning her big fat ass right in front of the woman who used to own it, for the pleasure of it's new owner. Of course, it wasn't long before she was kneeling down behind that big booty so she could get the best look at her prize.

The straps of Scarlett's harness beautifully framed her bottom, but didn't really cover it, meaning that all Anna had to do was spread those cheeks to get at the other woman's bitch hole. Well that, and remove the butt-plug which was keeping her nice and open, and ready to be used. Something she was only too happy to do, albeit after a few long seconds of pulling it in and out, to make sure the anal bitch was ready for what was to come.

Then she pulled it out of one bitch hole, and pushed it into another, "Here, suck on this. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, taste your former bitch's butt, while I fuck it."

Instantly replying, like she should do, the once mighty Beyonce simply opened her mouth widely, and then closed it around that butt-plug. To be fair, that was likely because of the combination of excitement over what was about to happen, and just the joy of getting her big fat ass double stuffed. Yes, it was by a couple of bottoms, but that had to enhanced the humiliation for the former Black Mistress.