Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a extremely important step in that direction, but now, without a doubt, the once mighty Queen B was hers. All hers. And everyone who needed to know, knew. Oh yes, it was crystal clear that Beyonce had submitted to her completely, and was now nothing but her anal bitch. Which was a thought which would've probably made her cum, even without attention to her clit.

With it, it was also hard for Anna to even think coherently. And hell, she wasn't 100% sure that she was able too, given what happened next seemed like she was just doing it automatically, because she knew that was the plan all along.

Hell, it kind of felt like she went straight from butt fucking Scarlett, and therefore being the driving force behind Beyonce's latest double butt fucking, to positioning herself so she could shove the head of her dick into her bitch's already widely stretched shit hole. Oh yes, there were already two big dicks stretching the once mighty Beyonce's butt hole, yet somehow Anna was able to shove the first inches of the third in there, and thus taking the former top's triple anal cherry.

She wasn't able to move much after that, but that didn't matter, because the extra stretching resulted in some extra powerful climaxes for her completely broken bitch, deafening screaming, and then eventually, the once mighty Beyonce fainting from all the overwhelming tension.

At which point, Anna pulled her dick out of her, and shoved it back into Scarlett's slutty little ass hole, pounding that whore to at least one more orgasm for them both in the process. But at that point, things were clearly winding down, and eventually Anna pulled herself and Scarlett away from Beyonce, causing the remaining strap-ons to all come out of that well used bitch hole.

Anna then ordered, "Scarlett, spread your former top's butt cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, I want to see my handiwork. Then wake that bitch up. I want her to clean every cock in here!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Scarlett whimpered softly, and did as she was told.

Beyonce had more stamina than the average woman, so she was able to recover pretty quickly from everything she'd been through, despite just how many times she had cum. True, she was still out of it as she slowly came round, and a tiny part of her wished she hadn't, given that the first thing she became aware of was her former bitches staring in disbelief at her gaping ass hole.

And of course, taking pictures of it, either because that was what their Little White Mistress had told them to do, or they just assumed she wanted it. Either way, for the most part Beyonce was thrilled to be put on display this way. Especially because again, her favourite bitch was part of it, and it also returned some of her strength to her, but mostly just because it was thrilling.

"Good girl, now suck my cock." Anna ordered, before quickly changing her mind, "NO! Mmmmmmmmmm, I want you to suck the cocks of your former bitches first, then mine. Oh yes, get every drop of your butt cream from all these toys. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, it will be really an ass cream buffet for you, huh? Yeah it will, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck 'em good."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress. Thank you, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

This was something that Beyonce vividly remembered doing to tops when she broke them, so again, it was thrilling to receive it herself now. Yes, it had been something she had been expecting, and dreading, but in a way, that only made the moment extra sweet. Especially when she was sucking the strap-on of her favourite bitch Scarlett Johansson, or one of the particularly submissive and pathetic bottoms, like Taylor Swift.

All of who gathered around her, making it easier for Beyonce to absolutely degrade herself, and put everything she'd learn from them, and their Little White Mistress, into it. All of who watched all of this with a wicked grin on her face. Especially when a newly broken bitch made her way over to her.

However, there was one significant differences. That being, while Beyonce hadn't completely rushed through sucking the first couple of cocks, she hadn't exactly taken her time with them. Not like she did with Mistress Anna. After all, she had to show her Little White Mistress she was special somehow, right?

Besides, this was the last bit of ass cream to get, at least for now. Before now, there was always the chance that her Little White Mistress would decide that her new bitch was going too slowly, and give everyone else a turn cleaning those cocks. Something which would break poor Beyonce's heart. Luckily that wasn't the case, and it very much seemed like she pleased Mistress Anna, given the reactions that she was getting.

Namely a lot of chuckles, and Mistress Anna stroking and petting her head like a dog. Sadly she didn't follow up with more verbal abuse, but Beyonce was sure that was coming. For now, this picture was worth a thousand words. As was the one which followed the blow jobs.

Because technically she should just keep sucking cock until told otherwise, but once there was no more butt cream to get, the former super top lowered her head down to the feet of her Little White Mistress, and started covering them in kisses. Which thankfully delighted Mistress Anna. And it should, given that this was the once mighty Beyonce once again accepting that she was nothing but her Little White Mistress's big booty bitch, and that legendary big black booty was hers.

The End.