Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, the broken bitch would've probably done it all night, if her Little White Mistress hadn't encouraged her to move onto swirling her tongue around Anna's ass hole, and eventually pushed it inside. Not that she got very far, as unlike the women surrounding them, and even Beyonce's butt hole, it wasn't a well used fuck hole. But it was far enough to make a difference.

Mostly that difference was psychological, as the once mighty Beyonce had her dark face buried in between those pale butt cheeks, clearly giving everything she had to this rim job. And in a way, this was it, the moment of truth. If Beyonce was going to make a move against her, this would be it. Hell, part of Anna got off on the idea of it. Of actually being the one to be totally humiliated beyond repair, and become just another one of Beyonce's bitches.

Although she got the most likely outcome, that being that she had one, as she began fingering her cunt frantically, which was all it took at the moment to take the edge off. Namely, to make her cum. And while it wasn't the kind of satisfying climax she received later, it just might allow her to last longer during the main event.

"Make me cum, mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum, you bitch!" Anna ordered loudly, and dreamily, "Yesssssssssss, make me cum with your tongue in my ass! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum, and I'll give you what you really want. I'll give you my cock, up your big fat ass. And that's what you really want, isn't it Beyonce? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, it is, mmmmmmmmm, we both know it. And soon everyone here will too. Prove it by eating that ass good, and making your Little White Mistress cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's it you bitch! That's exactly it. Oh yes! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, rim me!"

Beyonce was so jealous of her Little White Mistress's fingers right now. She recognized this for the power move it was, as her Dom mostly made herself cum, while denying her sub her juices. Especially her cum, which was torturous for a cum loving bottom, like Beyonce now was. It was of course, something she had done many times before to her pets. In fact, it was one of her favourite ways to start the fun.

Which was exactly why Mistress Anna had chosen to start off this way. Well that, combined with the spanking. And even though she wasn't getting any reward, the former top definitely felt more than ready for a different reward. Something which made her ass hole quiver around the plug still inside it.

Of course, to get a reward she couldn't afford to get lazy with the rim job. Not now during arguably the least important part of it. No, Beyonce redoubled her efforts, desperately trying to get as much of her tongue into her Little White Mistress's rectum as possible, and fuck her with it. Occasionally her tongue swirling around the hole again, but that was Just for the sake of variety.

Which would be good for both of them. And it was, Mistress Anna riding her fingers, and Beyonce's tongue, to what seemed a very satisfying climax, given that when she finally pushed her bitch away from her, it took her a few long seconds to probably recover. Not that it stopped her from dishing out the next command.

"Okay bitch, main event time." Anna announced loudly, pausing for a cheer, that she was glad she got, before adding, "I want everyone to finally see you face down, and ass up. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, I want to see the mighty Beyonce bending over and spreading her cheeks, while begging me to fuck her big fat black booty in front of her bitches."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied and obeyed, and then when she was in her proper position shamelessly pleaded, "Please fuck me, my Little White Mistress! Fuck my big fat ass! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound fuck that big booty of mine! Make it bounce and jiggle for you. Show everyone here that I'm nothing but your anal bitch. Yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuck, wreck my ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, play with that ass! Play with the ass you're about to fuck. Please? Oh please, give it to me! Give me every inch of your cock! I want it all up my ass! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, all the way! All the way up my big fat black ass. Oh please, my Little White Mistress, give it to me!"

While Beyonce was busy humiliating herself, Mistress Anna was quickly retrieving a strap-on dildo, attaching it to herself, and covering it with lube. She then positioned herself behind her new bitch, and started playing with the butt-plug still stretching that bitch hole. Which was probably unnecessary, given just how frequently and roughly Beyonce had been sodomized as of late.

In fact, it was kind of torturous, as Beyonce was aching to get her most private hole filled. But as a now former Dom, she usually got it. The actions of her Little White Mistress made the former top beg even more desperately than before, making it crystal clear that the once mighty Beyonce had truly submitted, and was about to get butt fucked.

Even the most sceptical of her bitches were fairly certain of that now, and all of them were as close as they could get to the stage, hanging on every word out of the former top's mouth, and more importantly, everything that happened to her ass hole.

Which for a few long minutes, was just Mistress Anna pulling that butt-plug to the widest part of Beyonce's ass hole, and then pushing it right back in again. AKA, making that hole as prepared as possible, and more importantly, teasing her bitches. Of course inevitably, that plug was pulled out of the way, and stuffed into Beyonce's mouth, so it could be replaced by a bigger dildo. Something which made the once unstoppable butt buster cry out, whimper and moan happily.

Anna felt like she should say something on this historic moment, but honestly, she had been trying to think of something ever since she popped Beyonce's anal cherry, and still didn't have the answer. Probably because it was unnecessary to say something, as the vision of her replacing that butt-plug with her strap-on was worth a million words. Hell, it was worth a billion of them.

As was the visual of her pushing forwards, her big dick sliding through Beyonce Knowles's shit hole and deep into her bowels, like a hot knife through butter. This was supposed to be the ultimate prize for anyone, and it was very clear given how easy that anal penetration was, that this once ultimate prize had become a well used fuck hole. One Anna had used a lot for her pleasure.

What made it even better, was it was crystal clear that she wasn't the only one who enjoyed herself, by doing that. No, the once mighty Beyonce Knowles actually cried out in pure pleasure from being anally penetrated. Okay, maybe there was some pain mixed in, but it was definitely mostly pleasure, simply from how well-used she was now.

As it should be. Hell, Anna could have probably rammed the entire length of her big dick into the bowels of Beyonce Knowles, and gotten the same kind of sounds from her. But again no, as this special moment deserve to be savoured by all involved. So instead she did what came naturally, and went nice and slowly, so everyone could watch as inch after inch of that big dildo disappeared into the butt of this infamous butt wrecker.

Again, part of Anna wanted to say something, or at least have her audience saying something, but ultimately, she decided it was better for that to be silence, other than the sounds that the once mighty Beyonce was making. Oh yes, this way every little sound of pleasure this once terrifying woman made was deafening, and would be something everyone in this room would remember forever.

Especially given that the infamous Beyonce Knowles was spreading her cheeks the entire time, giving everyone the best look at the anal penetration and butt stuffing. Right up to the heavenly moment that Anna's little white thighs came to rest against those meaty black butt cheeks, announcing that she had achieved her goal.

Something which actually made Anna break her silence, "Yes, that's it, a little more, a little more, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss! Every inch! That's every single inch of my big white dick up your big fat black booty. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, Beyonce's fat ass is fully stuffed! Fully stuffed with dick! My dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Take it like the little anal bitch you are! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show all of your precious bitches what you really are. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, ah fuck, take it!"

Unsurprisingly this caused a series of chuckles from her audience. No one was brave enough to actually speak, other than her. But that was just fine by her, because this was her moment, and it was only right that she was the one who enjoyed it the most. And oh God, did she ever enjoy it. Maybe especially when she began pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slid in and out of Beyonce Knowles's forbidden hole, and thus making it official.

She, little Anna Kendrick, was fucking Beyonce's big black booty, right in front of a large group of women, who had up until now all belong to her bitch. But now? Now they were hers. Oh yes, Anna owned every single ass in this building. And she was going to prove it.

Beyonce had a dick back in her ass, so she was blissfully happy right now. Especially because it was her Little White Mistress's Big White Dick. God, it must look so good. Beyonce loved women, all different shapes, sizes and colours, but there was something special about hooking up with a white girl. Their skin just looked so beautiful together, or the combination of her big black cock, and their white asses.

Especially the last one. But now it was the reverse, Mistress Anna making it crystal clear that she loved the way that Beyonce's black butt hole stretched for her white dick. And as long as her Little White Mistress was happy, Beyonce was happy. And oh God, did Mistress Anna ever look happy right now.

Given her current position, it was really easy for the former top to look back on the wide smile that was now on her new top's beautiful face, which made her heart flutter with submissive joy. Which was often the case whenever she looked out at the audience. Not that they noticed her looking. No, she was just a piece of ass even now.

As it should be. Oh yes, her wonderful Little White Mistress had taught her that the true purpose of her life was to be a big, meaty piece of ass for superior women. That the reason she was given an ass this big and juicy was so that she could be enjoyed by others, and she definitely hoped that others would enjoy her here tonight. Which certainly seemed to be the case, given what Mistress Anna said next.

"So.... who wants to taste Beyonce's booty?" Anna questioned, getting the exact response she was hoping for, "Mmmmmmmm, so many choices. Oh, this is so hot. I know, how about we start with Beyonce's favourite bitch? Oh calm down, you know it's true. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Scarlett, get over here. Oh yeah, I wanna see The Black Widow taste her Black Mistress's booty."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Scarlett quickly replied, and obeyed.

Poor Beyonce then had to watch her favourite bitch suck the cock of her Little White Mistress. It wasn't even the first time, Beyonce vividly remembering that threesome her top had used to humiliate her, and further push her to this moment. Of course, the main difference was, Scarlett was tasting her former Mistress's ass on her new Dom's dick, which further humiliated her.

Especially as she knew that Scarlett would be just the first. And sure enough, she was right, the tiny top constantly ordering her Chocolate Princess to stuff her big booty with dick again, only for yet another ATM loving bitch to be able to taste the deepest part of Beyonce's bowels. And Beyonce would have loved every moment of it, if it wasn't for the fact that everyone got a taste, except her.

Although, at least she could live vicariously through her former bitches, who all moaned loudly and happily at being able to taste her butt. And the fact that they obviously loved it so much also gave her a weird thrill. Because yes, she had personally trained many of them to love ass to mouth, and gone after the sluts which she had correctly predicted to be already into it, but that didn't mean they would like her ass cream.

Then again, the fact that they were tasting their former Mistress's bowels probably had a lot to do with it. It was certainly working for Beyonce, who was aching to cum already, even though she knew that they had only just gotten started. Oh yes, her Little White Mistress had something far more humiliating in store than this.

"Okay girls, let's kick this party up a notch, shall we?" Anna called out, as if it was a suggestion and not a command, explaining what she meant by clicking her fingers, summoning Beyonce's bodyguards to bring them literally boxes full of strap-ons, "I want each of you to take one of these, and strap it to yourself. I know, I know, most of you are pure bottoms, and even those of you who have topped might be hesitant, at first. But that's why I'm going to have my new little bitch anally ride you. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, the mighty Beyonce is going to bounce up and down on each one of your dicks. Isn't that right, my Little Chocolate Princess?"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce nodded happily, "I can't wait to ride you all."

"The only question is, who should start? Other than me, of course." Anna said thoughtfully, "Let's see, let's see... ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I know. Britney can do it. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, if I remember right, it was Britney Spears who was one of the mighty Beyonce's first conquests. And if not, who cares? Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, I am sure we all want to see Queen B ride Britney Spears with her slutty little ass hole. So do it! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, ride Britney with your slutty little ass, bitch! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied, and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Britney was in a state of shock, watching the most dominant butt busting top she had ever met acting like a shameless anal loving bottom. And she still couldn't believe it when her now former top reluctantly got off of her 'Little White Mistress, crawled over to her former bitch, and mounted her like it was nothing.

Oh God, the once mighty Beyonce not only did all of that, but her ass swallowed that big dick with the greatest of ease, and then started bouncing up and down it like a professional anal whore. Right in front of all her former bitches, no less. Fuck, it was true... Beyonce really was a bottom now. One who was addicted to the feeling of a cock in her ass. Just like all of these bitches surrounding them, but maybe Britney especially.

Which wasn't surprising, considering Britney had spent the better part of two decades taking it in the ass for Mistress Beyonce, her Black Mistress's friends, and pretty much anyone else who was interested. Oh yes, Britney couldn't remember a time that she wasn't a shameless anal whore, bending over and spreading her cheeks for anyone who asked.

Or getting into any position asked of her. Oh fuck, she had even given her ass up to Disney girls half her age at this point. And yet, she wasn't sure she'd ever been as submissive as her former Mistress in this moment. Admittedly, that's because the former Queen B had much further to fall than she, but it was still impressive.

It certainly made her ache to find out exactly what Mistress Anna could do. Oh yes, every girl in this room, in the whole entire house for that matter, was an anal addicted bottom, with one very noticeable exception, Mistress Anna. The top who had topped seemingly the ultimate top. Someone who could never be topped.

And yet, there was proof, right in front of her eyes, that this once mighty Black Mistress had been reduced to someone else's big booty black bitch. Hell, Britney felt like she was almost lost in it, Beyonce's giant tits hitting her in the face over and over again, so incredibly roughly, and yet, she just kept staring in disbelief at the incredible sight before her.

Part of her wished that she was brave enough to bend Beyonce over, so she could enjoy the incredible sight of her former Mistress, on all fours like a little bitch for her, and everyone else in this room. And maybe someone else, but she just wasn't brave enough to do that. Hell, Britney was aching for the time someone else would take over, so she could see those big meaty cheeks jiggling again.

But that would happen soon enough. For now, she just enjoyed the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and just, everything about this overwhelming moment. Because when it was over, she missed it dearly, and hoped that she would be able to get it again.

"Okay, time to switch over to someone else." Anna announced, before eventually ordering, "How about... Kristen Bell? Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I want to see my bitch riding Anna from Frozen with her slutty little ass hole. That's what I want. That's what we want. So do it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, another tiny white girl for you to ride."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce quickly replied, and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Kristen was one of the extremely rare bitches in Beyonce's collection who actually had some experience when it came to topping, and oh, she dearly wished she had it in her to insist on another position. Namely, her Black Mistress bent over in front of her, so she could truly make the mighty Queen B her anal bitch. But like Britney before her, she was just too overwhelmed by this whole experience.

Which made her wish that she didn't have the honour of going next. However, there was definitely something to be said for this. Especially because as much as she wanted to see those cheeks jiggling, she very much welcomed getting a big pair of tits in her face.

She had a lot of fun memories of a big pair of cheeks jiggling against her thighs, especially when it came to her favourite anal bitch, Hayden Panettiere. Oh yes, she was totally addicted to that bubble butt, even after Beyonce had made Kristen her bitch. However, she also had fond memories of sucking on a big pair of tits, which most of her tops had, which definitely included Queen B.

Especially Queen B, actually. So that meant that throughout the turning of the tables, she got a vivid reminder of what it was like to be on the receiving end of this. God, she could even remember bouncing on Beyonce's lap, pausing only to suck on those big titties, or make out with the superior woman.

Hopefully she would get a chance with Mistress Anna sooner rather than later, but she also hoped that they would team up on the once mighty Beyonce. Oh yes, Kristen wanted to spit roast this legendary top with their new Mistress, constantly feed Beyonce her butt cream, which Kristen had just found out was heavenly.

She had of course, had her face buried in that big black booty plenty of times, but she never had the privilege of tasting the deepest part of her former Black Mistress's bowels. Now she had, she definitely shared the love, especially with her former top. Something she was sure she would get to do, along with so many other things.

Maybe above all else, Kristen really, really, really wanted to double butt fuck this bitch. For the mighty Beyonce to be riding Kristen with her slutty little ass hole, just like she was doing right now, and all of a sudden little Mistress Anna Kendrick would sneak up behind her, and shove a second strap-on up her butt.