BF Shows Off to His Friends

Story Info
A boyfriend shows off to his bros behind his gf's back.
800 words
3.78
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this story, the guy is Steve and the domme is Katie. One night, Steve and some friends are away for guys trip at a house and the boyfriend drunkenly rants how Katie loves to serve for him. He spanks her, and she loves him taking charge among other things. Also, she apparently worships him. One of his buddies records this "brave" speech and sends it to a girlfriend of the gf's, and passes it along to the dear domme Katie.

The next morning, there's a loud knock of the door. A friend opens, Katie asks if Steve is in, and storms inside. As Steve is sleeping on the couch, Katie sternly calls his name out to wake him up. His eyes open up slowly, his gf frowning at him in front of the couch.

"You give the orders, huh" she is cornering a whimpering brat who is massive trouble. "I love obeying you? Your cock is a holy shrine to me?"

"I was just kidding," Steve cowers. "It's all a joke. Just making it clear that I don't take it, right," his eyes are begging her not to reveal the dominant/submissive element of their relationship. The fear and humiliation is delicious.

"Get up," she commands. "Get up now."

"Wait, can't we talk about this later..."

"Did you not hear me?"

Steve hesitantly resigns himself, and lifts himself out of the couch. Katie pulls his pants down, his bare bottom for his three buddies to see. She firms up her hand, bends poor Stevie, and starts spanking his butt red. The guys are laughing hysterically.

"I brought a few things over, I want your friends here to know who's truly charge, and how much you love it."

The fierce Katie exits the house briefly. Steve contemplates running, but that would be throwing gas on a raging fire.

She comes back in, and hands his maid uniform. "Put that on. I'm not in the mood to spend on the time putting on the makeup." He exits to the bathroom to change.

Steve emerges from his changing room to reveal his sissy side. The bros' jaws drop.

No point in fighting this now. He's now changed. A nice and short maid's dress, black with the white apron. He rolled up the black and tight stockings against his shaven legs. All toed with a tiara.

"One more thing," she wraps a ball gag around her brat.

"Do you have some food in the fridge," looking at the group of friends.

"Yeah we have some eggs and bacon."

"Okay, sissy. You're going to make us breakfast. If bacon grease splatters on the pretty uniform, you will buy us another. If you drool on the food, I'll show your friends how much YOU love to worship."

The friends and Katie are sitting on the couch and love seats while sissy dearest is in the kitchen hard at work. Sissy Steve can hear laughter from friends in the living room. The sissy comes into the living room with the first two plates, and...

"I was just telling them about our first time pegging. You whimpered, it was the first time time some like that was up your boi pussy. After a few times, you really loved it! You even came without that dick of yours even being touched. You were both excited and scared when I got a bigger one for us to try."

A sea of laughter roaring. Steve's friends faces were red.

The next two plates come out. All food is served. Miss Domme grabs a collar, leash, and handcuffs. Sissy is leashed, cuffed, and curled up against Miss Domme as she strokes his hair.

"We talked about getting a cage for him. It's easy to find one for his size. We were on the fence, but after today, I'm really considering it." Steve's friends eyes widen, barely struggling to contain the snickering.

Another few hours of stories. Different outfits tried, the different ways he was bound/blindfolded and gagged, the services dear Stevie satisfied Katie with, how much he loves being the little spoon, how much he loves being called a good boy, he quickly he came, and the begging...

Luckily for him, Steve's friends are loyal, and are still with him, just with the ribbing of being the sissy in the relationship. Nothing about their friendship has changed, except the occasional pleasure of having Katie join in hanging out.

The gf is almost of the door. "Pack up your things, I have some punishments in store for you. Don't expect to cum for the next month. I will make it two if you aren't home by 4."

"This is the best day ever," Steve's friend said.

Steve wouldn't change this for the world, no matter how proud he like to show himself being.