Bi BBC For Mongolian Couple

Story Info
Miss Khulan fucks hubby Bayar and bi Jibril.
2k words
3.52
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

In the City of Khovd, Capital of the Khovd Province of Mongolia, hotel owner Bayar Namshir and his wife Khulan Namshir lead a fairly simple life. The middle-aged couple has been experiencing a rut ever since their twenty-something daughter Munkh Namshir moved out to marry her Turkish boyfriend Mehmet Ataturk. There's also the matter of the passion having gone out of the marriage. Some in the prestigious Khan neighborhood of Khovd have begun to fear that the Namshirs are about to divorce. Divorce is still seen as a shameful thing by the deeply traditional people of Mongolia, but these things happen.

One day, Somali-American Muslim student Jibril Osman came to the City of Khovd as part of an exchange student program. The University of Khovd entered the agreement with the University of Minnesota with the purpose of broadening their respective students cultural horizons. Jibril opted to stay for a few days at the Namshir Hotel since the University of Khovd's men's dormitories were packed, and the student housing committee told him his off campus apartment wouldn't be ready for another week. Jibril's journey in Mongolia was off to a rocky start, to say the least.

"Make yourself at home, Jibril," said Khulan Namshir, and the plump, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Mongolian matriarch smiled at the young Black man. The lady of the house looked much younger than her nearly six decades. Jibril nodded respectfully at Khulan after she showed him his room. The place was downright Spartan, consisting of a large bed, a table, three chairs, and little else. There was a bathroom attached to the place, and a small fridge where he could keep his perishables. Bare bones as far as hotels are concerned.

"Thank you ma'am," Jibril said politely as Khulan showed herself out. The young Somali American man couldn't help checking out Khulan's ass as she exited the place. In the Twin Cities, where Jibril was born and raised, there were plenty of Asian ladies, mostly Indians, and also a few Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese. Jibril had never met a Mongolian woman before. Hell, Jibril knew very little about Mongolian culture, save for the documentary on Genghis Khan which University of Minnesota professor Tyrone Brownstone made him watch last year.

Jibril opted to spend a semester at the University of Khovd because it was paying his room and board. Ah, the many privileges that come with being an American college student in a foreign country. The University of Minnesota was covering tuition, room and board for twenty Mongolian students for that semester, and their counterparts at the University of Khovd would do the same for twenty American students. Jibril had another reason for wanting to be out of Minnesota for a while, and it had little to do with academia...

Certain men are destined for a life of trouble and adventure, and Jibril is quite simply one of them. Born in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, to a Somali immigrant father, Malik Osman, and a white American mother, Jennifer Cosgrove, Jibril is the son of two completely different worlds. The tall, brown-skinned and dark-haired young man is half Black and half white, and a Muslim on top of everything else. In the Somali American community, Jibril was constantly accused of being too white. In the American community, Jibril was accused of being too Black. What's a biracial brother to do?

Jibril grew up to be good-looking and masculine, and soon, the same Somali ladies who once thought he wasn't Somali enough started to notice him. Jibril ignored the Somali ladies and instead focused on white chicks. During Jibril's first year at the University of Minnesota, he dated civil engineering student Judith Klein. The tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, athletic gal from Duluth looked like porn star Joslyn Jane from the Black Patrol series. Jibril had a lot of fun with Judith, and was tickled pink when the Somali ladies saw them together. Black women always turn down good Black men and then get mad when those same Black men date white women. It's the oldest story in the book.

Yeah, Jibril had a lot of fun with the ladies, but he also had other passions. Jibril has always felt attracted to both women and men, but he kept it to himself. Bisexuality is not exactly tolerated in American society, with both the LGBT crowd and the heterosexual world picking on bisexuals. Jibril also noticed that the same heterosexual women who collect effeminate gay male besties like baseball cards also find bisexual men disgusting and strange. All the more reason for a smart bisexual man to keep his business to himself.

One day, while Judith was hanging out with her girlfriends, Jibril went to chill at the YMCA and met a brother named Ali Ahmed. The tall, dark-skinned and handsome Somali American brother worked for the Minnesota State Police and was considered an icon of the local Muslim community. Jibril and Ali Ahmed became fast friends, and became known to their friends and families. Jibril introduced Ali Ahmed to his girlfriend Judith, and Ali Ahmed introduced him to his wife Fatima Ahmed.

Jibril and Ali Ahmed seemed like a pair of normal guys, but their friendship soon turned into more. The two men were secretly bisexual and fucked a lot when no one was looking. One day, they got caught. This is what happens when men think with their dicks instead of their brains. Jibril and Ali Ahmed hooked up whenever their respective women were not around. One day, Fatima Ahmed came home from work and found her husband Ali Ahmed on his knees, sucking Jibril's cock...

"You turned my husband into a fruitcake," said Fatima Ahmed, as she confronted Jibril over a certain indiscretion. The tall, dark-skinned and chubby Somali American woman got in Jibril's face and smacked the shit out of him. Jibril's face stung and instead of trying to explain himself, he tried to restrain Fatima Ahmed. The furious broad wrestled against Jibril and he barely got away from her. All because Jibril made the mistake of fucking Fatima's husband Ali Ahmed, once upon a winter's night in the Twin Cities...

Fatima Ahmed not only left her husband Ali, but she also outed Jibril to his girlfriend Judith and his friends and family. Jibril opted to study abroad to get away from the mess that his life had become. In this quiet hotel room, in this isolated region of Mongolia, Jibril thought about the twists and turns his life had taken. Jibril decided to focus on his Mongolian journey, and ignore his past in Minnesota. There's nothing a man can do about his past anyways...

"How do you like Mongolia so far?" Bayar asked Jibril, as the young man came back from campus the next day. Jibril looked at Bayar, a stocky, bronze-skinned, fifty-something Asian man with salt and pepper hair. Bayar and Jibril made eye contact and Bayar smiled. Jibril instantly pegged Bayar as a member of the Men Who Are Not Straight Club. Gay men and bisexual men make eye contact with other men in a way that heterosexual men simply do not and cannot. It's weird but very true.

"A fun day of working and learning," Jibril replied, and Bayar grinned. When Jibril went to his room and took a shower, there was a knock at his door. Stepping out of the shower, Jibril grabbed a blue towel and went to answer the door. Bayar stood there, carrying a tray of food and drink. From the way Bayar looked at him, Jibril guessed that the Mongolian hotelier was offering him much more than food. Never one to pass up an opportunity, Jibril welcomed him inside.

"I've head wonderful things about Black American men," Bayar said to Jibril, who grinned. Bayar got on his knees and grabbed Jibril's cock. The young Somali American smiled as the middle-aged Mongolian hotel owner began sucking his big dark dick like there was no tomorrow. Jibril leaned against the nearby table and sighed happily as Bayar caressed his big balls while sucking his cock. The two men were so into each other that they were startled by a second knock at the door.

"Shit," Jibril said, knowing exactly who it was. The door swung open, and Khulan Namshir stepped into the room. The curvaceous, mature Asian woman stood there, watching as her husband Bayar sucked Jibril's dick. Jibril gasped, having serious flashbacks as he recalled how the irate Fatima Ahmed caught him with her husband Ali Ahmed. The Mongolian matriarch stood there, hands on her hips. What the hell was going through her head?

"Dammit, Bayar, I told you not to start without me," Khulan Namshir said, and then she laughed. Bayar stopped sucking Jibril's cock for a moment and winked at his wife. Sighing, Khulan drew closer. As a stunned Jibril looked on, Khulan knelt beside her husband and the two began sharing his cock. Jibril grinned as Khulan sucked his balls while Bayar sucked his dick. Jibril has had his cock sucked by women and by men but never both sexes at the same time. All the tension Jibril had been feeling left his body as the Mongolian couple sucked him off.

"You two are wild," Jibril said to Bayar and Khulan as he lay in bed with them. Khulan grinned and kissed Jibril, who fondled her big tits. Meanwhile, Bayar licked his wife Khulan's hairy pussy. Khulan grabbed Jibril's cock and fondled him while he sucked on her tits. Grabbing condoms, the three of them did their thing. Khulan found herself sandwiched between Jibril and Bayar, who fucked the hell out of her. Jibril lay on the bed, with Khulan straddling him and riding his dick while Bayar fucked her from behind.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Khulan squealed, and she rode the two men hard, loving the feel of their hard dicks in her holes. Jibril sucked on Khulan's tits and slammed his hard dick into her pussy while Bayar smacked her plump ass and thrust his hard cock into her butt hole. The curvy Mongolian woman screamed like a madwoman as her husband and his new lover fucked the hell out of her. After a while, Khulan took a breather. Jibril and Bayar still weren't done with each other, though.

"I want some of that Mongolian dick," Jibril said to Bayar, who grinned and kissed him. Bayar put Jibril on all fours and lubricated his ass. Excited, the young American stroked his cock as the Mongolian patriarch came up behind him. Khulan watched the two men while fingering her pussy. Jibril groaned as Bayar's thick cock popped into his ass. Bayar gripped Jibril's hips and thrust his cock into his ass. The Mongolian hotelier has fucked many women and men, but this was his first time with a Black man. Got to savor such a special occasion...

"Hmm, I want some," Khulan said, and without waiting for a response, the Mongolian gal grabbed Jibril's cock and took him into her mouth. Jibril moaned in pleasure, overcome by the feel of Khulan's lips on his dick while Bayar's cock filled his ass. For a bisexual Black man who's down for whatever, it doesn't get any hotter than that. The Mongolian couple showed their American friend what Mongolian hospitality was all about. A few hours and many orgasms later, they all fell asleep. A good time was most definitely had by all.

Jibril Osman had a great time during his sojourn in the City of Khovd, Mongolia. He had such a fun time with Bayar and his wife Khulan that it brought the spark back in their once troubled marriage. In fact, after Jibril returned to Minnesota, the Namshirs became rather infamous for throwing wild parties with some spirited young men from local colleges and universities. Rumors of threesomes and foursomes abound, but nothing was ever proven. What happens in Mongolia stays in Mongolia.

As for Jibril Osman, upon returning to the University of Minnesota, he got right back to his old tricks. After Fatima Ahmed and Ali Ahmed got divorced, Ali Ahmed became Jibril's personal bitch, sucking his dick every other weekend. Jibril also started fucking impressionable young Somali women who found his allure as a bisexual rebel and social pariah downright irresistible. One of those lucky ladies was Fatima Ahmed's big booty cousin Shukri Barkhad. Emboldened by his success, Jibil started a bisexual club for Muslims only and began recruiting Somali men and Somali women into it, with orgies as part of the 'hands-on' initiation process. That's a story for another time, though.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers