Bi Black Men in Wakanda

Story Info
Blade fucks Okoye, M'Baku and Princess Shuri. Bi fun.
1.5k words
2.44
1.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Blade fucks Okoye, M'Baku and Princess Shuri. Bi fun.The Royal Palace sat on a hill overlooking the Nubian Imperator Sector of the Capital City of Wakanda. Shaped like the African Panther goddess Bast, the Royal Palace has been around for many centuries. It is a monument to African creativity and resilience. The Kings and Queens of the African Kingdom of Wakanda have resided there for untold generations. After the harrowing reign of King T'Chaka and Queen Ramonda, their son King T'Challa the Black Panther became the ruler of Wakanda. The Black Panther defended the Kingdom of Wakanda from terrorists like Klaw and super-powered menaces like Thanos and the vengeful Killmonger. Alas, King T'Challa perished, leaving the Kingdom of Wakanda in the capable hands of his sister, Princess Shuri.

Princess Shuri has assumed the throne after the deaths of King T'Challa and Queen Ramonda. This lively, stalwart young African woman has defeated Namor, the King of the aquatic hordes of Talocan City. The water-breathing, blue-skinned humanoids of Talocan City fought against the Jabari male warriors and Dora Milaje female warriors of the Kingdom of Wakanda for a long time before forming an uneasy alliance. The United States of America and the European powers are afraid of Wakanda's military and scientific might and seek to isolate the small but powerful African nation on the world stage.

After weathering crisis after crisis, Princess Shuri became the Black Panther and began consolidating Wakanda's military power. There are super powered men and women all over the world and everyone knows that they are the way of the future. The Kingdom of Wakanda has advanced technology and even helped defeated the evil space deity known as Thanos the Mad Titan, but they lack their own mutant heroes. To that end, Princess Shuri recruited African American superhero and vampire hunter Blade to help train Wakanda operatives in fighting the Undead. General Okoye, Princess Shuri's right-hand woman, has taken a liking to Blade and she isn't the only one...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Okoye squealed, and the tall, curvy and athletic African female warrior rocked back and forth as her lovers heeded her plea. Lying flat on the king sized bed, Blade the vampire hunter sucked on Okoye's big tits while thrusting his big Black dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, M'Baku, leader of the Jabari tribe, gripped Okoye's hips tightly as he worked his big Black dick into her asshole. Strong Black women need to get ass fucked on a regular basis and Okoye, Supreme General of the Wakanda Armed Forces, is no exception. Let the fun really begin...

"Been craving that sweet Dora Milaje booty for ages," M'Baku said as he filled Okoye's warm and tight asshole with his big Black dick. The tall and dark-skinned, beefy tribal leader smiled as he felt Okoye's tight asshole clench around his dick. Okoye moaned and groaned as she got filled with big Black dicks. Blade slammed his dick into Okoye's pussy, bucking his hips for emphasis. Nothing quite like that sweet Black pussy, especially when it's attached to a fine African female warrior. There's something to be said about African warrior pussy. Every man's got to try it at least once, for real.

"Ride me," Blade said, greedily sucking on Okoye's tits as he fucked her. Earlier, when Blade got home after a night patrol of the streets of Wakanda's Capital City, Okoye was horny as hell and in the mood for some freaky fun. Blade was surprised when Okoye invited M'Baku into their bedroom but after some initial hesitancy, Blade went along with it. Strong Black men like Blade and M'Baku are needed to double team a sexy Black female warrior like Okoye. African warrior pussy needs African warrior dick. The Multiverse's way of balancing things out...

The sexy Wakandan female warrior and her two handsome Black male lovers were so into each other that they all but forgot about their favorite voyeur. Princess Shuri, ruler of the African Kingdom of Wakanda, sat nearby and watched the whole thing. The tall, dark-skinned and sexy young African woman fondled her tits and fingered her pussy while watching Okoye get fucked by Blade and M'Baku. Okoye is a strong Black woman in every sense of the damn word and she can handle those super-sized Black dicks like a champ. What a rough rider. Princess Shuri is honestly impressed with Okoye's sexiness and fortitude, for real...

"This is hot," Princess Shuri said, excited by what she was beholding. Feeling tired of playing left out, she grabbed a strap-on dildo and joined the action. Okoye smiled as Princess Shuri approached her while stroking her shiny ebony strap-on dildo. The African female warrior has a big Black dick in her pussy ( thanks to Blade the vampire hunter ) and a big Black dick in her booty hole ( thanks to M'Baku the Jabari tribal leader ) but she still has some holes that need to be filled. Princess Shuri bent down to kiss Okoye, and then rubbed her dildo against her pussy lips. Time to try some new freaky stuff.

"Thank you, Your Highness," Okoye said, and she began sucking on Princess Shuri's dildo while Blade and M'Baku continued to cram their big Black dicks into her pussy and asshole. Princess Shuri thrust her dildo into Okoye's mouth and felt her own pussy get wet. The action was intensifying, with Blade and M'Baku seemingly trying to outdo each other as they slammed their big Black dicks into Okoye's holes. The four of them went at it like this for a while, and then took a breather. Afterwards, they switched things up. It's a night for trying new things...

"I want to fuck and get fucked," Princess Shuri said to her friends, who smiled. Blade pulled Princess Shuri into his arms and kissed her. At the same time, Okoye got on her knees and inhaled the Princess's womanly scent before licking her pussy. M'Baku watched the whole thing while stroking his big Black dick. After giving Princess Shuri's pussy a good licking, Okoye got on all fours. Princess Shuri came up behind Okoye and smacked her thick Black ass before pushing her dildo into her pussy. Okoye moaned and smiled as Princess Shuri gripped her hips and began fucking her with the strap-on dildo. Dyke stuff never looked so good...

"Here I am," M'Baku said, and he positioned himself behind Princess Shuri, whose thick brown ass he caressed. Princess Shuri grinned and pressed her big ass against M'Baku's groin as he entered her with a firm thrust. M'Baku began fucking Princess Shuri's wet pussy with deep, passionate strokes. Blade watched all of this and smiled. Okoye winked at Blade and beckoned for him to join the fun. Blade nodded, and came up behind M'Baku. Stroking his big Black dick, Blade caressed M'Baku's ass. The Jabari man's ass is almost as thick as Okoye's big feminine booty. Blade is a progressive bisexual who likes nice asses regardless of gender. What's he going to do?

"I like your ass," Blade said to M'Baku as he grabbed some lotion. M'Baku groaned as Blade gripped his hips and popped his dick into his asshole. Can the Jabari tribal man handle Blade's dick? Time to find out. M'Baku groaned as Blade began to fuck him, and at the same time, M'Baku slammed his dick into Princess Shuri's slick pussy. Princess Shuri squealed in delight as M'Baku fucked her, his big dick filling her pussy. Meanwhile, Okoye moaned in delight, loving the feel of Princess Shuri's dildo into her pussy. Blade sighed happily as he filled M'Baku's asshole with his big dick. A few nights ago, Okoye let Blade fuck her in the ass and he loved it. M'Baku's ass is even tighter than Okoye's butt hole. Blade fucked M'Baku until the big Jabari warrior tapped out.

The action continued between the four lovers. Princess Shuri buried her face between Okoye's legs and ate her pussy while Blade worked his dick into her asshole. Blade fucks female butt holes and male butt holes but this was his first time fucking royal female booty. Blade gripped Princess Shuri's hips and fucked her even harder than he just fucked M'Baku's asshole. Meanwhile, M'Baku got his dick stroked by Okoye, who proceeded to suck him until he came. After fucking for many passionate hours, the four of them stopped. Sprawled on the bed, the vampire hunter, the female warrior, the mountain man and the princess were all smiles. Black love is where it's at, and male bisexuality and female bisexuality are definitely part of the equation.

Blade the vampire hunter is definitely enjoying his time in the Kingdom of Wakanda. With the encouragement and support of his new lover, the sexy and curvaceous General Okoye, Blade is exploring his bisexuality. That's right, the most fearless, macho Black man to ever fight the Undead swings both ways and he's got a beautiful Black woman who shares his bed and his fight. M'Baku the Jabari mountain man and tribal warrior is getting closer to Princess Shuri, and there is nothing wrong with that. When strong Black men and strong Black women get together and unite, wonderful things happen. The Kingdom of Wakanda stands tall and is definitely in good hands.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers