Bi Black Men of Nigeria

Story Info
Miss Darlene butt-fucks Rupert Olafemi.
1.3k words
2.59
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

"Fuck that job," Rupert Olafemi said to himself. The big and tall, dark-skinned Nigerian fellow took a deep breath as he walked out of Thornberg Laboratories. The high-tech facility, located in the suburbs of Kanata, Ontario, paid a measly sixteen dollars and sixty five an hour while demanding a lot from their security guards. As the owner of a Saint Paul University Master's Degree, Rupert is qualified to do much more but Canada is allergic to minorities who have dreams and ambition. The only minorities allowed to succeed are the butt-kissing sycophants. Rupert is waiting for his Canadian citizenship ceremony before he ditches Canada for the U.S. Canada sucks balls, man...

Why is Rupert working as a security guard for Thornberg Laboratories? The Nigerian brother has bills to pay. Is there ever any better reason to do any job? Money is the greatest motivator in the Multiverse. As far as Rupert was concerned, the lab and its management could go fuck themselves. He walked a short distance to March Road, and caught the OC Transpo bus heading out of Kanata, Ontario. Ten minutes later, the bus arrived at the Bayshore Mall. From there, Rupert waited in vain for a bus going to Ottawa. That's right, Rupert lives in Ottawa, home of the fakest, most racist, most passive aggressive people on the planet.

Feeling utterly bored and annoyed, Rupert headed back to the Bayshore Mall, crossed the sky bridge and entered the mall proper. The Bayshore Mall has always sucked but all the construction happening nearby makes the place look more drab than usual. The Bayshore Mall sucks balls, man. Rupert found the place nearly empty. The riffraff from nearby Acora Village and casual mallgoers were nowhere to be seen. Rupert wondered where these mundane bozos might be. Oh well, they were someone else's problem. The local Walmart was located on the upper floor, and he took two escalators before he reached it.

At this hour, the Bayshore mall was mostly empty, save for the old people who like to hang out there in the morning. Retirement living means having little to do. Rupert walked into Walmart, which was already open because they believe in the almighty dollar and little else. The American business model always made sense to Rupert. Everyone is in it for themselves. Time to do some shopping. Rupert grabbed a shopping cart and proceeded to fill it with stuff he wants, and nothing he needs. He's the modern shopper alright...

After spending two hundred dollars on stuff ranging from T-shirts and jeans to sneakers and eggs, Rupert left the Bayshore Mall's Walmart with heavy bags in hand. Crossing the sky bridge to the bus station was a slow and painful process. The long ride from the Bayshore Mall to Tunney's Pasture Station was irksome but whatever. Rupert hopped on a train and then headed to the East End. Upon arriving at Blair Station, Rupert summoned an Uber to take his tired ass to Ogilvie. Once at his apartment, Rupert set down his bags and went to bed. It had been a rather tiresome day, come to think of it.

Feeling bored, Rupert decided to have some fun. Grabbing the Ottawa Sun newspaper, he scoped out the girlies. There were escorts listed along with their contact information. Rupert dialed up Miss Darlene, a curvy blonde beauty with something extra. The lady in question picked up on the third ring. Rupert smiled as a husky female voice answered. Things were about to get spicy. Rupert likes to finagle with ladies of the night even though he always pays top dollar for carnal entertainment. It's just a thing with him...

"Like the rest of me, my rates are firm," said Miss Darlene. Rupert chuckled softly, and then agreed. As luck would have it, Miss Darlene operated out of a seedy hotel located close to the Saint Laurent Mall in the East End of Ottawa. Rupert hopped in the shower, got cleaned up, brushed his teeth, and then washed his cock, balls and asshole. Feeling clean, Rupert grabbed a blue towel and wrapped it around his waist. He put on a green silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots. After dousing himself with enough Axe body spray to suffocate five people, Rupert exited the apartment. Time to play...

Miss Darlene lay on the bed, safely ensconced in the hotel room. The hotel overlooked the Saint Laurent Mall and nearby buildings and businesses. There was nothing good on TV so Miss Darlene watched CTV News to calm her nerves. The five-foot-ten, blonde, busty and big-booty gal has been working as an escort for a while but new encounters always fill her with trepidation. Taking some weed, Miss Darlene finally chilled a bit. This afternoon's client sounded like a real piece of work. Whatever, the job is the job.

"Good afternoon, I'm two minutes from the hotel," Rupert texted Miss Darlene as he got out of the train. Walking through the Saint Laurent Mall, Rupert checked out the big booty gals walking around doing their thing. Somali women. Arab women. White women. Asian women. The Saint Laurent Mall has got them all. Rupert also saw creepy older gay men fawning at the young men walking around with their lady friends. Shrugging, Rupert headed for the exit. He crossed the street and headed for the hotel. Time to have some fun...

"Welcome," Miss Darlene said to the tall, chubby black man as she greeted him at the door. Rupert smiled at Miss Darlene. The lady looked good, and kind of reminded him of porn star Joslyn Jane from the Black Patrol films. Miss Darlene ushered Rupert into the hotel room, and he took a look around. Money exchanged hands and then they had a quick talk about the afternoon's activities. As it turns out, Rupert's needs were fairly simple. The brother was there for only one thing...

"Let's do this," Rupert said with a grin. Miss Darlene smiled and nodded. The sexy blonde lady undressed, revealing her sexy naked body. Rupert admired Miss Darlene's pretty face, big tits and big round ass. dropping her panties, Miss Darlene began stroking her big white cock. Rupert grinned and got on his knees. Miss Darlene smiled as the big black man began sucking her cock. Lots of black men enjoy the company of white trans women and Rupert is one of them. The Nigerian stud sucked Miss Darlene's big white cock like there was no tomorrow. Good times, folks.

"Give me that ass," Miss Darlene said. The sexy blonde trans woman put the big black man on all fours, then grabbed condoms and lubricant. Rupert stroked his big black cock as Miss Darlene came up behind him. Grabbing Rupert by the hips, Miss Darlene thrust her big white cock into his ass. Rupert groaned as Miss Darlene began fucking him in the ass. The sexy blonde trans woman grinned and smacked Rupert's butt while filling his asshole with her cock. Rupert huffed and puffed, moaning in pleasure as Miss Darlene fucked him good. Black male asses are quite fond of trans women's cocks, and it's a good match most of the time.

"Thanks, I needed that," Rupert said to Miss Darlene, a little while later. After taking a shower, Rupert wished Miss Darlene a good day and left. Since the afternoon was still young, Rupert headed for the Saint Laurent Mall. He didn't grab the train right away and instead hung around. Spotting a sexy Chinese lady at the video store, Rupert approached her. Rupert is bisexual, and likes both pussy and dick. Female or male, or trans, anyone can get the smoke. The bisexual Nigerian stud doesn't discriminate. Rupert went home with a smile after meeting Miss Lin, the sexy Chinese lady, and getting her digits. All in a day's work, folks...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers