All Comments on 'Bible College Pt. 02'

by alaskanbelle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
alaskanbellealaskanbelleover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry that this took so long to publish.

Part 03 is nearly completed. Thank you all for your patience. I enjoy and appreciate all of the feedback. I’m amazed that any of you would care to read anything that I would ever write. Thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good stuff!

I'm enjoying it, looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Food for thougth (Which every college philosopy student knows means please don't be angry, and just think about what I said)

"He'll realize how sinful you are, and drop you like a hot potato."(This story).

Jesus dropped like a hot potato on that cross for your sin. You know where I find Saints, in the confessional, every priest has heard this before.

You where not made for this, you where made for him. Fight to desire him more. Fight to desire Jesus more than porn. I don't belong to that, I belong to him.

https://youtu.be/jswAoUoA7Oc?t=2754

Not as a that one serious guy on the website. This is food for thought, said in a calm manner not to be treated as a personal attack.

alaskanbellealaskanbelleover 5 years agoAuthor
Bless your heart!

If anyone had difficulty believing in the Bible Thumping Hypocrisy in my story, I hope that they now see how true it is.

Your “Jesus dropped like a hot potato on that cross for your sins” comment had me LOLing. I cannot tell if you are serious or not. Please, tell me that you are really a funny guy that wants to make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3

When should we expect part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

Is part 3 coming soon??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Curious

I'm so curious about what happened next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cum on AB. Time for more...

I have loved your writing for quite a while. I keep cumming back hoping you have decided to post more. I know you have lots more to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, my first reaction to the assertion that our heroine had cum "thousands" of times was that probably is a bit high for most college girls. From the ones I talk to, the average age at which girls learn to bring themselves to orgasm is at least somewhat later than for guys. She has two years of college under her belt, so is about 20. If she had started at 15, and "thousands" means 2,000 or above, then she would have had to rub one out 400 times a year. That is a lot for most girls, although certainly not unheard off.

I was successful at reaching an orgasm in October of 1963. I was in 9th grade and had passed my 13th birthday a month earlier. I remember thinking "So this is the big secret of life," as I spurted my first load. I started jacking at least once a day, at least 10 times a week or 500 a year. So by the time I was 20, I had cum some 3,000 - 3,500 times. Three years had been in the army and I did not jack off at all in basic training, infantry AIR or jump school. I was just too paranoid about shaking the bunk shake. But after that I was in a barracks room of my own or in an apartment when I was in the MAAG in Brazil. I had 7 months on LZ English in Vietnam, and slept in a hooch with 9 other guys, but I was down at one end, sort of out of sight and jacked off into a sock nearly every night. I was still a virgin then.

But this author is correct that at least a small minority of girls can achieve orgasm at very young ages. I dated a woman who said she had her first orgasm at age 4, riding and rubbing herself against the leg of her big teddy bear and did it often. So maybe dear Deeds has had orgasms thousands of times. Good for her!

ExpatInParadiseExpatInParadiseover 1 year ago

It is a pity that you haven't continued this story. In reality, you have only written the preamble to a story. I have no idea why you stopped writing, but you should continue. It is good to build suspense, but suspense has to lead to something. Suspense that just drops readers on their heads (because the story isn't brought to a conclusion) will leave a bitter taste in the readers' mouths.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralaskanbelle@alaskanbelle
Just a Southern Belle, transplanted in Alaska, trying to make it through the long, cold, winter nights.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES