Wolf Man Fucks Red Coat to Sleep

Story Info
Red Coat is comforted by her wolfman companion.
843 words
4.23
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red Coat wakes up with a start. Her heart is thumping like she woke from a very bad dream. She is cold, it's dark, and she can hear rain pouring down from outside the cave entrance.

Thunder cracks. Maybe it was thunder that woke her?

Her hand reaches out for the warm body of Wolf Man. He's still there, asleep. She looks over and she can barely make out his silhouette with the red light of a dying fire. As the rain ebbs for a moment she can faintly hear a low rumble emanating from his body with each slow breath. She takes in a deep breath herself. She is safe.

She is safe but now, she is wide awake. Her heart has yet to settle back into a sleepier mode and even though her eyelids are heavy, she knows she will not sleep.

She draws a small handful of runes from the pocket of her red coat. Her finger tips run over each etching on each stone and she is reassured by its message. All is well, you are home now, nothing to fear, you have completed your journey.

One rune is a little out of step with the others. Is it a portent? She can't tell. In the dark, in the rain, with her sleepy brain only minutes out of a very bad dream, she knows she is prone to paranoia, but perhaps there really is something to worry about this time?

Her heartbeat is rising again when she feels the familiar arm of Wolf Man dragging her in to him.

At first she resists. She lets him pull her closer but she doesn't lie down; she must find out what this errant rune could mean. She pulls another from her pocket as Wolf Man traces his fingers over her bare leg. His touch is comforting but she is determined to remain fixated on her runes. However, he is warm, much warmer than her, and she immediately notices how cold she is.

Without taking her attention away from her runes, she shuffles her feet in closer to him, close to his belly. He takes her by the feet and massages them vigorously, the strength of his hands effortlessly cracking life and bloodflow back into her toes. She sighs, her body relaxing a little more, a rune falling from her hand, one she doesn't bother to pick back up. Her attention is now fully on how glorious his warm hands feel on her skin as she lets him pull her closer and she finally lies down again, her runes forgotten.

He drags her in to him, massaging her back, nuzzling her neck, smoothing back her hair and kissing the side of her face. She is now fully snuggled in to the warm cavity made by his body, his hard cock grinding up against her lower back, the pace of his hot breath on the back of her neck getting more urgent as she begins to melt into him.

She is safe now. She always will be; her cells just needed to remember that again.

As she grows calmer, he growls and grows more intense, his hands grabbing at her flesh, making it his own, moving it around, adjusting her and re-adjusting her, sex pouring through his fingers seeking the knots and the tension, finding and unwinding any small reserves of resistance.

She needs comforting. The rain and the runes are playing on her mind. She turns her body towards him and burrows down until she finds his beautiful hard cock. She wraps one hand around it and puts the other hand on his belly as she takes it into her mouth. Her mouth fills up and she sucks it gently, taking in its nurturing, its sustenance, as Wolf Man gently caresses her hair while she takes what she needs.

She is warm now, and getting sleepy again, and she closes her eyes. Wolf Man pulls her up again and turns her around, wrapping her in his arms as he grinds up against her. She lets her imagination wander. She doesn't hold herself to any particular thoughts, and she doesn't feel the need to be any kind of way; she just fully relaxes and lets go.

Wolf Man is piling on the intensity, his growling getting deeper and more ferocious, his hands fully moulding her, grabbing at her flesh.

His cock is calling to her again and she finds herself nuzzling back into his body so she can feel it grinding up against her, rocking her gently, soothing her and exciting her. She reaches back with her hand to feel it. It's huge and wet with her spit and his pre cum, sliding easily underneath her fingers.

Wolf Man holds her belly as she brings her leg up and slides him into her. Wolf Man growls again, this time with pure pleasure, and he rhythmically pounds her from the inside, holding her belly from the outside, rocking her to sleep. She feels her body fully relax, finally, and she drifts off into oblivion.