All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - How Penny Met Leona'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LizzyK9696LizzyK9696over 2 years ago

Hello, thank you for this story, it's refreshing to read alternative version.

I think this story doesn't need a expansion. It can stay a very good one-shot.

knutinknutinover 2 years ago

Great story again, Shaggy!!!

Keep up the good work!

Greg6616722Greg6616722over 2 years ago

Once again you have outdone yourself, you have given us another great story in the Penny and Leonard universe. I think I speak for the vast majority of the people that read your story that we want you to continue with this story. You have done such a great job with your other stories that I am sure you will also do this one justice.

Keep it up, we all can't wait to see what you have instore for us.

wolf189wolf189over 2 years ago

I would like this saga if you do it.

I love Penny and Leonard as a couple but I really like it when Penny is a slut with Leonard's friends. That she is a porn actress is perfect.

You could take scenes from the series as a timeline.

Penny could win over the gang another way.

She could get sheldon out of her shell with blowjobs and fucks. He who has the biggest dick like in one of your stories when Penny helps him get ready for Amy.

Penny could cure Raj of his muteness around women, she could force him to have back-to-back conversations while she's riding him and he's sober.

With Howard she could make him more respectful in exchange for him fucking her.

The days where they get together to play video games could end in orgies. When Leonard is working or out on a trip, his friends could take care of Penny.

She might even give up porn little by little if her future husband's friends take on the role of her lovers.

All this while Penny and Leonard are still a couple and continue to love each other more and more.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterover 2 years ago

It’s always a good thing to see your stories arrive and this did not disappoint! Always love the way you write Leonard and Penny. You melded details from several episodes and made it fresh and fit your narrative!! Nicely, nicely done! Looking forward to your next. Thank you so much for writing!!

lamo668lamo668over 2 years ago

Again you have done a great job, loving it. I love the Penny angle...she's always horny. Her pornstar stories are so hot. All I can say is PLEASE keep writing. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great concept Shaggy! Would love to read more based on this foundation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bernadette in late high school and then College

This was a good effort and refreshing view

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadteralmost 2 years ago

Just had to read this again! Superb story from start to finish!!! Magnificent portrayal of Penny!., thank you so much. As always looking forward to more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous