All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory: Penny and Howard'

by ShaneFull

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Will there be a continuation

Will there be a sequel would love to see Penny even though she said no anal eventually give it a try

shaggy77shaggy77over 3 years ago
Very Nice!!

Great story. Penny stories always get my attention and this is one of the best. Thanks; and please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Apology Ever

Love how all of this was framed within the scenes of "The Killer Robot Instability." Referencing specific plot points and dialogue really gives the whole thing an extra level of authenticity and makes it feel almost like hardcore deleted material that was not allowed to air on network TV. Looking forward to your next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

5 stars isn't enough! Great story, well done.

CTR69CTR69over 3 years ago

Great work with all the details and slow pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
outstanding

This is an outstanding romantic story in every respect. The pacing is neither too rushed nor too labored, the plot is excellent, the characters well-defined, and the romantic element is handled in a marvelously descriptive yet sweet and tender way. Glorious story telling from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was amazing I hope update soon a other fic about shenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, any chance of a follow up as Penny and Howard build on their secret relationship? Easy 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any chance of part 2? Feels like Penny has to give Howard her ass in the sequel. Ideally after-hours and over a table at her restaurant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous