All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 03'

by ShaneFull

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 1 year ago

Wow!!! Iā€™m so glad to be reading you again and you did NOT disappoint!! This was great from start to finish and I loved the length! You write Penny and her sexuality perfectly. Well worth the wait. I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you so very much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just wonderful. Very detailed and sexy. I part of me was hoping that the story would continue to play with Penny's emotions. Penny falling for Juan and Leonard falling for Maricel. But I also loved the way the foursome was written. Keep up the great work. I hope there is a Howard, Bernadette, Leonard, and Penny swap scene coming soon. šŸ˜Š

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 1 year ago

One of the things I love about this chapter is Penny wanting to satisfy the men. Not being as interested in her own pleasure as she is in theirs!!! Amazingly done by you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a wonderful story, but I feel if Penny explained to Howard she wants to get the video removed after being drugged and raped, he would do it as a friend, without blackmailing her.

When she would thank him with his fantasy afterwards for doing this favour for her, it would be a better transition, IMO.

Greg6616722Greg6616722about 1 year ago

This story just keeps getting better and better, I had almost forgotten this story until I saw it being posted. I went back to the beginning and started reading it again. I must say I enjoy reading about Penny getting her slut side on, and how she really likes to fuck and suck. I would also like a Howard, Bernadette, Leonard, and Penny swap scene. Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully I won't have to wait for over half a year to read it.

notonyourlifenotonyourlifeabout 1 year ago

I only discovered your BBT stories 2 months back and I love each one of them so I was overjoyed to see that you are still writing. I loved this update.

shaggy77shaggy77about 1 year ago

One of the best series on Literotica. You portray Penny in her finest. Thanks for sharing your imagination. I know how long it takes to perfect these stories, but I'm already looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous