Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 03

Story Info
Penny tricked into a foursome.
24.3k words
4.68
11.2k
15

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

All names and story are fictional.

After taking a quick soak in the tub with warm water to relax her body and sore pussy, Penny got in bed with her tablet to check her emails from work while Leonard was taking a shower. She was absentmindedly browsing through the myriad of emails as she thought of the night, particularly in the club where young men ogled over her as they danced one after the other. She never felt so alive for such a long time, "You still got it... You still got it..." she was singing the words in her mind. Then she thought of Juan and how he acted around her, "Such a cutie..." she said in a soft voice, smiling as she bit the corner of her lower lip.

Leonard had just worn a bathrobe after the shower and saw his wife's glowing face with a hint of a smile while she was looking at her tablet. "What are you so smiley about?" he asked with a smile of his own.

"Oh nothing..."

"Oh really?... With that smile of yours... you must be thinking of something quite interesting..."

Penny dropped the tablet aside and smiled at Leonard, "I just thought that this night was the best night ever..."

"So you really liked it?" Leonard cut Penny off, grinning.

Penny knew what her husband was implying, "Not that you dork..." she said with a 'Don't go there stare'.

"You don't like having sex with old men?" Leonard asked, teasing, ignoring her stare.

"Eww... please don't bring that up... Jeeez..." Penny said, rolling her eyes.

"Awe come on... After all..." Leonard was saying when Penny cut him off.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... I said leave it be if you know what's good for you," Penny warned, playfully.

"How about that hulk guy?" Leonard teased back as he sat on the bed close to his wife.

"What about it?"

"You know... Do you like his thingy?"

Penny thought about it, although she had multiple orgasms; she still couldn't decide if she actually liked it or not. "I don't know... to tell you the truth... Let's not talk about it, you're just ruining the mood. Just be happy you got your fantasy," she said, pouting.

Although Leonard couldn't deny that he was visually stimulated and had a hard-on, he also wasn't thrilled what went on and realized that it's because of the potion that he gave Penny that made it all happen; perhaps it's the old men that were involved or maybe because of the aphrodisiac. "OK... OK... I'm sorry. So what made this night the best?"

Penny smiled, "Remember that Valentine's date when we waited for hours for our table but ended up bailing-out..."

"Oh yeah... yeah... I lost twenty bucks that night..."

"What twenty?"

"Forget that... I think you were called ma'am and you didn't like that..."

"Yeah... I felt old that lost that spark..." Penny was saying with a hint of sadness.

"And tonight's...?" Leonard asked with a huge smile, hoping that it would encourage Penny to continue on.

Penny beamed, "Back in the club was like my moment. I never felt so alive for such a long time..."

"Ahhhh... the young guys ogling all over you on the dancefloor..."

"Yesss!... Oh my gosh..." Penny gasped, "...I forgot how it felt... Thank you for letting me have a great time..." she said sincerely and gave Leonard a peck on the lips.

"Well... you gave me a great time too... it's like a give and take."

"Seems like I took more than giving," Penny said, giggling.

"You can say that..." Leonard said, teasing, grinning.

"Shut uuup..." Penny said, playfully.

"Well.. you made Juan shut up..." Leonard commented with a laugh.

"Maricel made you speechless, " Penny countered.

"She's nice..." Leonard said, trying to be cool about it.

"She likes you..." Penny said, watching his reaction.

"Really?..." Leonard perked up, "...You think so?"

Penny felt a little jealous, "Now I know what he meant..." she said in her mind as she thought of Leonard being jealous, "...in a good way."

"The way she looked at you... oh yeah, she's on to you," Penny said, nodding her head to make it believable.

"Nahhh... I don't think so. Why would she like a guy like me?"

"Hey buster... I married you?... You keep selling yourself short. You had girls running after you... Priya... Stephanie... You are a stud muffin," Penny said, smiling.

"Maricel is like half my age... Why would she like me?"

"How does it feel to be liked by someone younger than you for a change... hmmm?"

Leonard grinned, "Its pretty nice," he said, happily.

"See... that's how I felt... (sigh) It sucks to be old..."

"You're not that old... yet..." Leonard said and rubbed Penny's arm as if to comfort her, "...You're beautiful, sexy and hot."

"Thank you, honey..." Penny said, twinkling her eyes at her husband, "...We should enjoy ourselves and have fun while we still can."

"Yup... before this body of mine gets worse," Leonard commented.

"You should work out with me when we get home," Penny said, seriously.

"Okay..." Leonard said with a doubtful tone.

Penny shook her head at her husband. "Anyways, I think we should seduce our young friends while we're here," she suggested.

"You mean...?"

"Yeah... Its your chance to get laid with a young hottie," Penny said.

"You'll be okay with that?"

"Honey... you watched me fuck old men, why should I get mad? Besides, you said let's have fun while we're here in Mexico... Right?"

"Yeah... right..." Leonard mumbled as he thought of how they could seduce their new friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Penny and Leonard skipped breakfast and were getting ready for their day out with Juan and Maricel.

Penny wore her two-piece yellow bikini under her short shorts and an almost see-through white cover up and pair of sneakers. "Is this good or too revealing?" She asked Leonard as she posed.

"If you can't hook Juan with that outfit, no one can... unless he's gay," Leonard said, jokingly.

"Ha... Ha..." Penny with a forced laugh, "...Oooo... Look at you... You look great!" she followed as she looked at her husband wearing swim shorts, tanktop and a button-down shirt. She walked to him and unbuttoned Leonard's shirt completely, "There, that looks better. I knew I bought these for some reason..." she said and kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks for dressing me up..." Leonard said.

"I don't know why you were dressed up like you're in Pasadena... We're in Mexico... surrounded by beaches."

"Yeah... the closest beach town I've seen was playing Grand Theft Auto," Leonard said, grinning proudly.

"That's nice honey..." Penny commented, shaking her head. She started packing her oversized bag with water, snacks, etc... "Don't forget your inhaler... I know you weren't using it since you got here, but just in case."

"Thanks for reminding me... almost forgot."

"I was wondering whether the sex or the climate were the reasons you're not needing it," Penny asked as she packed.

"I don't know either, maybe both?" Leonard said as he took his inhaler from his luggage and pocketed it together with the small bottle containing a clear liquid, "Might as well..." he whispered to himself.

The four were soon riding along the scenic coast of Cabo in Juan's open and rustic '87 Jeep Wrangler YJ with the wind blowing through their faces. Juan told them that he rebuilt the engine and fixed the jeep to its current condition (runs great and the interior looks good). He left the rough rust looking on for character and theft deterrent of a sort.

Leonard took glimpses in the full-length rear-view mirror of Penny and Maricel in the back seat talking and laughing like they were sisters. He observed Maricel's pretty young face framed by her short dark brown hair, her round eyes, and luscious lips.

Leonard didn't realize how petite and short Maricel was till they got off from their first stop at a blow-hole. He couldn't deny the attraction he felt when he saw Maricel's firm, sexy body, wearing pretty much the same as his wife but, had a loose tank top instead; Dark brown hair, light brown eyes, 5'1", 35-26-36, 35B bra size.

Juan drove them around Cabo, showing Penny and Leonard local spots, scenery, and street food. He took them to Todos Santos Village, various beaches, and camel ride. It was the camel ride that they were first separated as a pair, since Leonard refused to take the ride and Maricel stayed with him while Juan and Penny rode the camel.

Leonard and Maricel got the chance to talk and find out more interesting stuff about each other. Maricel was ecstatic to learn that Leonard was a physicist and showed concern about his asthma. Leonard was surprised to learn that Maricel and Juan weren't actually blood cousins but, like other cultures, close families (especially among women and mothers), their children calls them Tio or Tia and their children referred to each other as cousins for odd reasons.

Juan and Maricel were next-door neighbors and practically grew up with each other, playing, going to school, family gatherings, a confidant through good and bad times; they even went on a double date once and spent a lot of time together. Juan became her protector when Maricel was being bullied, from two-timing boyfriends, drunkards in their streets, and other situations that would jeopardize her in so many ways.

After the camel ride, Juan suggested to the group if they would like to see a secluded waterfall that only few locals knew about. They all agreed, but when they got to the location, Juan forgot to mention the short, though rocky hike to the falls.

"You should go on with Juan. We'll stay here by the river," Maricel told Penny when she saw Leonard uncomfortable, looking up the rocky hike they would take.

"Honey, you okay with that?" Penny asked Leonard as she look up towards the sound of the waterfall.

"Yeah... Yeah... I'll be fine. Go ahead. You wouldn't want to miss this opportunity," Leonard said as he sat on a large boulder.

"OK then... I'll leave the bag with you guys..." Penny said and took off her cover-up.

"Take a towel... just incase you want to take a dip up there," Leonard said.

Penny handed the towel to Juan to put in his backpack. "Lead the way..." she told Juan, excitedly.

Penny and Juan made small talk and Q&A's as they ascended the hillside, over rocks and boulders. "That wasn't bad..." she commented as they reached the flat, "Oh, wow!..." she exclaimed as Juan led her past a couple of trees and saw the cascading waterfall and the plunge pool, "...This is awesome... Oh my... wow!"

"Its worth the trip?" Juan asked, smiling at Penny's reaction.

"Heck yeah!... I wish those two were here to see this... Wait... Does Maricel have seen this?"

"No... I haven't brought her... I'll take her next time."

"Let me take pictures..." Penny said as she took out her phone from her back pocket.

"Let me have it... I'll take a picture of you," Juan said, after Penny took a few shots of the falls and pool.

"There... Move to your left... look up..." Juan directed Penny as he took pictures of her with the falls and its surroundings, "...Eres tan hermosa..." he said unconsciously as he got carried away taking pictures.

"What did you say?" Penny asked, giggling.

Juan froze for a sec, "Ahm... Y-You are beautiful?" He said shyly, then handed the phone back to Penny.

"Hmmm... Thank you Juan," Penny said, smiling as she took the phone.

"Y-You want to jump from up there?" Juan asked, pointing at about halfway up the falls where there was a small platform.

Penny looked at where Juan was pointing and guessed it was about two stories high, "Yeah! Let's do it..."

Juan set his backpack aside and took off his tops, revealing a well toned body with an obvious six-pack that Penny didn't miss as she pulled down her shorts.

Juan's eyes were glued on the sight of Penny's sexy body and he saw her cleavage as she bent down.

Penny gave Juan a bit of a show as she sensed his stare, wiggling her bottom and boobs.

Juan led Penny, assisting her, taking hold of her hand when needed as they climbed the wet rocks to the flat landing.

"I'm guessing that you've done this before?" Penny asked, with a hint of nervousness as she stared down at the plunge pool below that seemed to look higher than she thought.

Juan saw the nervousness on Penny's face, "Here... hold my hand... we'll jump on three..."

Penny held Juan's hand tighter as she heard him start to count, "...AAHHHEEIII!!!!..." she screamed as they jumped off.

(SPLASHHH!.....WHOOSH!)

"WOOOHOOO!.... Yeah.... Wooo!" Penny yelled after she surfaced. "Oh my God!... Its coooold..." she said when the chill of the water caught up with her adrenaline.

"That was fun...Si?" Juan swam behind Penny.

"Heck yeah!... Let's do it again... Come on," Penny said excitedly and swam toward the shore. "Come on..." she called, not looking back as she jogged towards the base where they first started.

Juan just smiled, shaking his head as he followed Penny. He couldn't avoid looking at Penny's butt, the camel toe on her crotch and her nipples protruding through the fabric of her bikini top as they climbed up. The sex scene in the bedroom flashed in his thoughts and made his cock twitch to life and he was in full erection by the time they reached the landing.

Penny didn't miss the bulge on Juan's front in spite of his effort to hide it. Her pussy tingled from excitement as she thought of having sex out in the open, "Ready?.... Go!" she said and jumped.

Juan surfaced first and was looking around for Penny when she suddenly surfaced in front of him with her hands landing on top of his shoulders, pushing him back under the water.

"Aaieeeee..." Penny squealed as she felt Juan's hand all over her waist pulling her down. She managed to escape from his hands and started swimming back to shore.

Juan slowly swam towards Penny as he saw her sitting on a small boulder close to the water's edge. He suddenly stopped at waist level so not to reveal his hard-on.

"Get over here..." Penny called, teasingly, "...You hiding something?" she asked, giggling.

"Espera un momento..." Juan said shyly, smiling.

"Come on... I know what you're hiding, don't be shy..." Penny, still teasing, "...I want to see..." she added, smiling.

Juan shook his head, smiling.

Penny stood up, started walking towards the trees where they left their stuff, "I guess you don't want this..." she said as she took her bikini top and twirled it for Juan to see.

Juan's mind was in shock as he stared at Penny's sexy body, strutting a sexy walk. He quickly got out of the water and followed her.

Penny smiled as she had a glimpse of Juan briskly walking behind her. She took the over-sized beach towel that she brought and spread it over the dead fallen leaves and grass area close to the tree. Juan was practically next to her when she turned around.

Penny was startled when Juan quickly took her by the waist and kissed her fully on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss, sucking tongues, nibbling lips, inhaling each other's breath.

Penny gasped as Juan's hands reached her breasts, cupping them with a gentle squeeze, fondling and caressing its contours. "Aahhh... yesss..." she exclaimed softly as he pinched her nipples.

Juan's kiss slipped to Penny's neck, and down to her chest, kissing her white soft skin till it reached her nipple and latched on it with his lips, like a suction cup.

Penny gasped and moaned as Juan tickled her nipple with its tongue while sucking its entirety. Her hands traced the firm tone of his back, to his stomach, feeling the ripples of its six-pack, down to his front.

Juan felt Penny's hands on his hard cock, fondling it through the wet fabric of his swim shorts. He straightened up and looked at Penny's green eyes as she unbuttoned his shorts and let it drop.

Penny didn't break eye contact as she ran her fingertips on the length of Juan's shaft, then bit her lower lip as she thought of its size.

Juan kissed Penny on the lips once more as he felt her hand closed on his cockhead. His cock twitched, making his cock strain from hardness. He groaned in her mouth as she started to slowly jack-off his shaft.

Penny was quite surprised how Juan kissed and handled her, as his personality changed from a shy, easy-going guy to an experienced lover, like a gigolo.

Penny was aroused by the thoughts of how long Juan's cock was and was anxious to take a glimpse. She squeezed its shaft and rubbed its head against her belly, when Juan suddenly broke their kiss and coached her down to her knees.

Penny licked her lips as she saw Juan's stiff nine-inch cock, "...or maybe longer..." she thought as she compared it with her husband's. Leonard's cock would look huge in comparison because of its girth, which's way thicker than Juan's.

Juan eagerly watched Penny giving his cock a few quick jerks before she started to lick its head, twirling her tongue around its crown. She looked at him as she opened her mouth and slowly engulfed his entire cockhead.

Penny played with Juan's cockhead with her tongue with a gentle sucking as she had her fingers completely wrapped around its pole, stroking it. She liked the size, "...Just perfect for blowjob," she said in her mind as she started to pick up her pace, moving her head back and forth.

Juan watched Penny alternate from sucking and licking his cockhead till he was satisfied and couldn't wait to see and taste her pussy. He stooped down and kissed her on the lips as he positioned himself on the towel.

Penny gasped as Juan broke their kiss. She watched him lay down as she took off her bikini bottom. She positioned herself in a 69 position on top of Juan, with his head between her legs.

Juan marveled Penny's pussy up-close before he guided her ass to his face. He caressed and traced her pussy lips with his finger tips before he spread them apart, revealing her pink opening.

Penny took hold of Juan's stiff pole on its hilt and engulfed its head once more. Slipping its crown in her loose lips, tickling it as she slowly bobbed her head. "Hummmph..." she moaned on his cock as she felt his finger slip inside her.

Juan twirled his middle finger inside Penny's pussy, scraping its cunt walls. He felt her cunt opening gripped his finger as he started to move it in and out.

"Aahh... Mmm..." Penny gasped as she felt Juan's tongue on her clit, flicking it rapidly with the tip of his tongue as he continued to finger fuck her. "He's definitely not inexperienced..." she finally thought and resumed sucking Juan's cock like she's not going to be out done on pleasing each other.

It didn't took long when Juan started to groan as he felt his climax about to reach its peak. He tapped Penny's hip and ran his palms up and down her waist and thighs, "Espera... lay down," he said as he practically rolled out from under her.

Penny giggled internally, knowing she out performed Juan. She spread her legs as she saw his head go down to her mound. She gasped and moaned as Juan enclosed his clit with its lips and flicked his tongue rapidly on its bud. She propped up on her elbows and watched Juan suck her pussy.

Juan straightened up holding his stiff cock and positioned himself between Penny's open thighs and slowly stroked its shaft as he made eye contact with her green eyes before guiding his cock to her cunt hole.

Penny felt his cock enter her wet hole, its head spreading her pussy lips till she felt its crown pass her cunt opening. She spread her knees further apart as he leaned over her and kissed her on the lips.

Juan kissed Penny passionately as he slowly fucked her tight hole with its cockhead, teasing her.

"Oh fuck..." Penny gasped in Juan's mouth as she felt its crown in and out, scraping her tight opening. She laid down without breaking their kiss as she felt him move his body on top of her.

Juan, on his elbows, broke their kiss and looked down on Penny's gorgeous face as he slowly thrust his long cock inside her. He saw her bit her lower lip as she stared back at him with lust.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers