All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 03'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very hot and varied action, though I wish that Randall had been more involved; I wish we'd seen more of him in the episodes. Authors seem to be branching out from the TV episodes, and letting their imaginations run riot!

shaggy77shaggy77over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Eric

I forgot to thank my friend Eric for suggesting the premise of this story.

shaggy77shaggy77over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I forgot to thank my friend Eric for suggesting the premise for this story. Thanks Eric.

lamo668lamo668over 3 years ago
Really Got Story

All I can say is WOW! You have done it again. This story is amazing. You really captured the freak in Penny. Each time you write about this vixen it's always something new. You are such a brilliant and creative writer. I have been reading your work for years, and you surprises me every time. Please keep writing. I cannot wait for the next story. I am your biggest fan.

Greg6616722Greg6616722over 3 years ago
HOT!!!!

This has to be one of the hottest stories you have ever done. It took me several hours to finally finish it, and yes it is perfect.

Keep up the good work and am looking forward to the next chapter in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it coming Shaggy...

Another winner...

hokie3457hokie3457over 3 years ago
Yay!

Always a good day when one of your Penny stories/updates arrives! This did not disappoint! You capture our favorite blonde amazingly well! Looking forward to more Penny reminisces soon. Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous