Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 20-24

Story Info
A mini orgy, 3 girls & Zach, a bunch of one on one's.
21.7k words
4.11
12.2k
10
1

Part 101 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

There was tension in the Hofstadter household after the botched threesome with Raj. A few evenings later, Leonard and Penny had Amy & Sheldon over for dinner. As Amy and Leonard set the table in the living room, Penny brought the wine and glasses over, "Leonard, if you're not busy tomorrow, I have to do a little reception after work."

He looked up at her, but wanted to stay clear of her until things were worked out, "Oh! I would, but we need to make a push on the Air Force project."

"Are you sure? We're celebrating out new ADD drug. I mean, it'll probably be over in, like, six minutes," they both chuckled.

Amy cut in, "Did you say you guys are working in the guidance system tomorrow?"

He looked at her, "Yeah why?"

"Well, Sheldon said that he was gonna work with me on our quantum perception project."

He shrugged, "We've had this planned for a week."

"Well, he reconfirmed with me this morning."

To make matters worse, Raj entered the room and Penny turned to him, "Hey, Raj, do you wanna go with me tomorrow?"

He was a little skidish after what occurred, "Are you asking because you want me there or out of pity?" He raised his hand, "Actually, never mind, don't answer. I'd love to!"

Just then Sheldon entered the apartment, "Hello."

Amy jumped all over him, "Why did you tell Leonard you're working on the gyroscope tomorrow?"

"Because I am."

"But you said you were working with me?"

Sarcastically Penny cut in, "Oh-oh, someone's got two dates to the nerd prom." She sat back and took a sip of her wine.

"I have a plan to work on both projects simultaneously. And for your information, the summer conference on algebraic topology at Caltech is nerd prom."

Leonard sat down, "I'm sorry, what is this plan you have?"

"Hmmm, I'm not needed at both places at the same time. And I can also free up extra hours with simple tricks, such as using a minimal amount of words to convey my point."

Leonard scoffed, "When does that start?"

He stared at Leonard, "Soon! See, I could've said "in the near future," because "in the near future" is three more words than "soon."

Raj sat down with the box of carry out food, "Genius! I was going to say, "Why does anyone think Sheldon's a genius?" But I didn't!"

The next day, Sheldon started with Amy, hurried over and worked on the project with Howard and Leonard. He helped out there and went back to work with Amy. He popped back several times and to the amazement of all three of them, it was working out quite well.

He pushed too hard and in doing so, he got sick. He kept going and woke up in Leonard's apartment with Amy, Leonard Penny and Raj standing over him. He found out it was 9 PM and was shocked. He told them he took cold medicine and lost track of time after that. He looked under his blanket and was shocked, "Why am I naked from the waist down?"

Raj scoffed, "I don't know where you pants are, but your underpants are in a pot on the stove."

He was baffled, "My pants are missing, I don't remember anything." He looked to Penny, "This is your youth, what do I do?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, check your body for tattoos?"

He panicked, "Wait, wait, where's my bag? My phone and my wallet are in my bag.""

Raj reached over and grabbed it, he handed it to Sheldon, "It's right here."

He looked through it and panicked again, "Where's my notebook? My notebook's gone, oh no!"

Penny stopped him, "Okay, it's just a notebook. What's the big deal?"

He stared at her, "What's the big deal? It's full of classified information about the Air Force project."

Leonard was shocked, "How could you lose that?"

Amy stood up, "It's okay, I'm sure we'll find it."

They searched everywhere and found nothing but his pants; they were in the microwave. He thought he was going to prison because he lost the sensitive information.

Raj had an idea, "Let me see your phone." He took it from Sheldon, "It's possible it was tracking everywhere you went."

Amy looked at him, "Phones can do that?"

Raj nodded, "Yeah, all depends on your privacy settings."

All of a sudden Penny panicked and she looked very guilty, "Wow, that's so cool! How do you, uh... How do you turn that thing off?"

Leonard stared at her, "Relax, I know when you go for a run, you stop for a donut."

Her shoulders slumped, "I don't even run there, I drive."

Raj checked it out, "Hang on, I can see every place you went. You were in the building, you were at the university, then you were somewhere on Colorado Boulevard."

Sheldon was befuddled, "Where?"

"Wait, hang on. Did you go to a cowboy bar?"

He looked at Raj, "I--No! That is preposterous!" He thought back and had a flashback he was doing a line dance. He looked back at the group, "Maybe!"

Raj and Leonard took Sheldon back to the cowboy bar and he looked around, Raj turned, "Does this place look familiar?"

He stared at the group, "It's hard to say."

All of a sudden the bartender called out, "Hey! Sheldon's back!"

The entire bar full of cowboys and cowgirls turned and yelled out, "Sheldon!"

He looked to Raj, "It's getting clearer."

The bartender yelled to him, "You gonna buy another round for the house?"

He shook his head, "No, thank you." He turned to Leonard, "We know now why MasterCard sent me a fraud alert."

Leonard guided him to the bartender, "Ask him about your notebook."

He walked over to him, "Hi, howdy partner; do you happen to recollect if I left a notebook in these here parts?"

He nodded and reached under the counter, "Here you go."

Sheldon grabbed it, "Oh! Thank goodness."

The bartender chuckled, "One top secret quantum guidance system."

Leonard leaned over the bar, "You understood the math?"

He shook his head, "No, Sheldon told me all about it, he told everybody."

Leonard rolled his eyes, "Oh that's great!"

"Oh don't worry. He made us pinky swear we'd keep it a secret."

Sheldon thought back and looked to Leonard and Raj, "We really need to skedaddle!"

While all of this was going on, Bernadette was torn about returning to work. She didn't want to leave Halley and she was upset to the point of worrying Howard. He thought he did something wrong and for once it wasn't his fault.

Later Bernie and Howard took Halley to the zoo to spend time with her before returning to work.

While they were out, Bert called into an airing of "Fun with Flags" and told them he had a girlfriend. It had nothing to do with flags and it upset Sheldon. The following day at work, he wanted to know if her could bring her over and introduce her to the group. As always, Sheldon was against it, but the rest of the guys told him it was okay.

That evening he brought her over to the apartment where the kitchen counter was set-up with dinner. They all moved to the living room to meet her as Bert introduced her, "Everyone, this is Rebecca (April Bowlby)."

They all smiled at her, "Hello!"

As always, Sheldon stuck his foot in his mouth, "She's younger and far more attractive than he is."

She was hotter than Amy and a mirror image of Penny and Penny struck up a conversation with her, "So tell me Rebecca is this the first time dating a scientist? I'm thinking of starting a support group."

She sat down beside Bert, "Actually, I'm not new to this. I was engaged to a Scientologist."

Raj came over and sat on the other side of her, "So how did you two meet?"

Rebecca looked at him, "Oh, it's such a cute story. We met on a dating website."

The group waited to hear more and Leonard looked at her, "Is that it?"

She chuckled, "Oh, sorry, "The End!"

Raj was checking her out. She was wearing tight black slacks and a burgundy pullover sweater. It had a plunging neckline and showcased her large breasts, they rivaled Penny's and Raj was immediately interested in her, "That's nice; I haven't had much success meeting people online."

Bert scoffed, "I didn't either, until I revamped my profile."

Sheldon looked at him, "What did you do, delete your photo?"

Amy sent him out of the apartment and told him to think about what he said.

They ignored him and Penny spoke up, "So, Bert, you were telling us how you updated your profile."

"Right, I wasn't getting any responses. And then I added, "Recent $625,000 MacArthur Grand winner," and five minutes later, I met my soulmate. It didn't hurt to show a picture of my junk." He looked to Penny and Amy, he winked and they knew what he was talking about.

While eating Leonard looked to her, "So Rebecca, how did you become a personal trainer?"

"I came to Los Angeles to be an actress and things didn't really work out."

Sheldon looked to Penny, "I'd say she's copying you again, but... I'm getting tired of being sent out of the apartment."

Raj stared at her chest again, "I'd love a personal trainer. I haven't seen my abs since they opened a Shake Shack on my drive home."

She gave him a sly smile, "I could give you some free sessions."

Penny blurted out, "Oh, is that offer for everybody?"

Rebecca stood up, "Where's your bathroom?"

Leonard turned and pointed, "Just down there."

She came back into the room, "If we push back the furniture, I can show you a free session right now."

They all looked at her and she crossed her arms and with one swift move, stripped off her sweater and turned to Penny and Amy, "Are you two going to join me?"

Leonard stared at Penny and gave her a tiny smile and a nod. She immediately stood up and removed her clinging blue blouse. The two of them stood there facing one another. They both looked to Amy and she rolled her eyes, "Damn peer pressure." She unbuttoned her sweater and removed her blouse and the three of them stood in a triangle and Rebecca did a jumping jack, "Just follow my lead."

Penny did it easily and the four guys watched in awe as they followed the bouncing and juggling of the three pairs of breasts bounced up and down.

Rebecca turned to the guys, "Come on and join us. I guarantee before long, it gets very exciting."

Raj removed his sweater and shirt and Leonard followed. Bert just stood there and watched, "I'm not much into physical exercise, I'm more into watching it."

Rebecca looked to Sheldon, "How about you?"

He scoffed, "I could, but I won't, no thank you!"

Rebecca slipped to the floor and slipped out of her patent leather boots and skimmed out of her tight slacks, "Come on ladies, follow suit, I'm sure you'll love where this is going."

Penny did the same and Amy reluctantly did so too. They were sitting on the floor and looked to Leonard and Raj, "Come on, I promise you won't regret it."

Leonard and Raj kicked off their shoes and removed their pants and took a seat on the floor.

Rebecca sat directly across from Leonard, and Penny was beside her, facing Raj. "Okay now for a few sit-ups. I find these rather incentive bound, and just follows my lead." She scooted closer to Leonard did one and her head was poised over his tented boxers. The second one she did, her hands ran up his legs and again she was poised over his crotch. The next one was even deeper and opening her mouth, she planted a kiss on his straining cock.

Penny followed her lead and after the third sit-up she too planted her lips on Raj's bulge.

When Bert saw what was happening, he stripped down, but without underwear, his huge, stiff cock slapped against his thigh. He took a seat directly across from Amy.

Amy grinned down at him and began doing the sit-ups. The third on, she was still struggling to make it.

Bert wanted what was happening to Raj and Leonard and he grabbed hold of Amy's shoulder and having her bend further, her hot breath bathed his stiff cock. She leaned back and struggled for yet another one and this time, her lips parted and her tongue swiped over the dripping head of his cock.

Sheldon sat there in awe, "What the hell is happening here? I've never seen this on a Richard Simmons work-out tape."

Leonard and Raj watched as Amy's lips closed around Bert's cock and release it as she sat back down. The two of them arched their butts off the floor and skimmed out of their shorts.

Rebecca, the most limber of the three women, she leaned over and enveloped half of Leonard's cock, before lying back on her back.

Penny struggled, seeing all those bear claws were making her soft, but she managed to catch the head of Raj's cock, before falling back.

Rebecca rose up on her elbows, "Okay guys, your turn."

She reached back and released her bra and shimmied out of it, "Do a real good sit-up and you get to play with these." She cupped her firm tits.

Leonard stared at them, they rivaled Penny's, but they stood higher and firmer. He sat up quickly and was staring directly at her swollen pink nipples.

Rebecca's hands grabbed his head and smothered his face in her tits. She released his, "Good, now another!"

He did so and found it even easier the second one and his lips closed around one of her stiffening nipples. He sucked and let out a groan when she pushed him back. The third one was even easier and he caught the other nipple and sucked harder. His hands ran up and down her slender thighs and he gazed down at her panties. He saw the growing wet spot and inhaled her womanly scent.

Raj was struggling, but managed the first one. He licked at Penny's large aeroule, but fell back and found it even harder to do the second one. He chuckled when he felt her hand pull at his shoulder and get him upright. She forced her tit to his mouth and after a few moments, he fell back.

Beside him, Bert couldn't even do one and Amy was getting frustrated. She looked to the sofa and was shocked to see Sheldon with his pants down around his knees and he was fisting his stiff cock. His eyes moved from Rebecca, to Penny and when he saw her staring at her, he released his cock and just grinned at her.

Amy had enough of this crap and she got up, just in her lacy panties and flopped down on the sofa beside Sheldon. She grabbed Bert by the shoulder, "Come on up her Bert, I have a lot better idea how the three of us can exercise.

He crawled to his feet and flopped down beside the near naked Amy. He let out a loud moan when her hand closed around his cock and did the same to Sheldon. She watched Raj and Leonard forego their sit-ups and they were ravishing the near naked blondes sitting across from them on the floor.

Penny swept her hair over her shoulder as she leaned in and started sucking hard on Raj. Rebecca was flat on her back and as Leonard removed her panties; his face was buried in her slick folds. He had her long, slender legs draped over his shoulders as he licked and sucked on her feminine juices.

Sheldon watched as Leonard feasted on the short haired blonde and looked to see Penny's long hair nearly covering half of Raj's dark skinned body. He saw her bobbing up and down and heard her slurping at his cock. He looked to Amy and fisting her hair, he guided her down to his aching cock.

Amy released Bert's cock and climbed up onto the sofa. She hovered over Sheldon's cock and as she licked up and down, she felt her panties being removed by Bert. She giggled when she felt his beard tickling her ass cheeks and it turned to a moan when his tongue darted out and began swiping up and down the glistening lips of her pussy.

On the floor, things were moving quickly as Rebecca was flat on her back. Her legs were planted across Leonard's back.

He was on his knees and he was going to give her the treatment and show her just what an incredible cunt lapper he was. He was bound and determined to make her squirt.

Behind Leonard, Penny was flat on her back; her hands were caressing the outer portions of his hairy thighs. She ran her hands up to his tight ass cheeks and pulled him downward. She opened her mouth and swallowed him. She gagged as he slid in a little too deep too soon. She loved having him fuck her mouth this way. Her long blonde hair was spread out around her and she arched her back as she tried to swallow him quicker than he was willing to fuck her face.

Raj was kneeling between Penny's squirming legs he wanted to fuck her, but wasn't sure if he should. After the problems he caused last week, having Leonard watch while he took her, he never saw Leonard so dejected. He caressed her legs and his fingers ran up and down her thick, fleshy cuntlips. He loved how wet she was, but stopped short. He cleared his throat and called out, "Leonard, I don't want to start any more problems, but--"

Leonard turned his head from between Rebecca's slick pussy and he growled out, "Go ahead, Raj! She wants it, you want it and I'm sorta busy right now, fuck her for all I care! She jumped right in tonight, so she doesn't care what I think!"

Penny suddenly froze. She didn't believe what she was hearing and wanted to spit his cock out of her mouth and give him hell. She was about to do it when she suddenly felt Raj slide his fat cock onto her. She stopped and shivered and growled out. She wanted Raj to stop, but going without since he fucked her last week, she was more than ready to scream bloody murder at Leonard, but it faded away instantly. Her legs came up like a cricket being burnt. She enveloped his thick dark body and as she was about to groan out, but her throat was filled with cock.

Leonard was fuming, he double his efforts on eating Rebecca and making her squirt. He was done being the doormat for Penny and he decided he was going to be just as much a whore with the women around him as Penny was with the men around her. He worked Rebecca over, using his fingers, lips and tongue. Every time she was about to explode and climax, Leonard pulled away and her orgasm slipped away.

Rebecca clawed at his head, "Why, why are you torturing me? What did I do to you to tease me this way?"

He grinned up at her, "Have you ever squirted Rebecca?" He saw her bit her lip and shake her head no. He licked her pussy from asshole to clit and back again. He stopped and stared up at her scrunched expression, "Well I can make you squirt, but it requires more than a few peaks before you fly off the cliff and squirt, are you game?"

She licked her parched lips, bit her lower lip and stared at him. After a few moments she let out a deep breath and nodded. A sly smile crossed her lips and she nodded vigorously she gasped out, "Go ahead Leonard, do your thing, but I seriously doubt you can achieve your goal, go for it, but again...Ahhhhhh!"

Leonard shoved three fingers deep into her pussy; he twisted his fingers around and worked feverously at the spongy flesh of her inner walls. He smiled to himself when he had to hold her firmly in his grasp. Her body trembled and nearly went into convulsions. He could tell she was a hair trigger and just as he felt her falling over the cliff, he withdrew his fingers from her, captured her clit between his thumb and index finger, he squeezed lightly and chased the orgasm away yet again.

Rebecca screamed out, "OH you dirty mother fucker! Let me cum!" She clutched at his wrist and head and pulled them both to her slimy cunt. She felt him push back and she let out several cleansing breaths, "Okay, we'll do It your way Leonard, please proceed."

He leaned forward and drew a long lick again from asshole to clit. He did this over and over again. He paused when he felt Penny's throat muscles squeezing his cock. He loved how she could do this, but he felt used, as if Penny sucking on his cock was a way around the fact she wanted sex with Raj and sucking his cock was a means to that end.

Rebecca was quickly on the verge of an orgasm again and she clutched at his head and moaned loudly when all she felt was his breath on her. She fell lifelessly to the floor and gasped for air.

Leonard shoved a finger in her pussy and her asshole at the same time, he pressed hard and against both fingers and as he squeezed them together he could feel her quiver hard, he withdrew and without thinking, he rose up onto his knees and in doing so, pulled his saliva covered cock from Penny's mouth. He ignored her protests and scooting forward, he drove into Rebecca in one swift motion.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers