Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 20-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her legs and as gently as possible, he flipped her over, raised her to her knees and began plowing into her as hard and as fast as he could. He slapped her ass and even before she could react, he shoved two fingers deep as he could into her tight ass. He slammed into her deep and with each inward thrust he changed up the angle and that was all it took. He grabbed her hair, pulled back on it roughly and continued to drive into her and just as she tightened and her entire body stiffened, he pulled his cock from her pussy, drove it into her ass and Rebecca screamed out and began squirting.

Rebecca was weak and as she started cumming, her juices were splashed all over her thighs, down onto the wooden floor and as she tried collapse to the floor, she was held up by Leonard's arm.

Leonard wrapped his arms around her trembling body and hugged her tightly to his throbbing cock. As he felt her calming down he picked up the pace. He was turning over a new leaf, no longer was he going to take his partner's feelings as a priority. It didn't mean he wouldn't take care of his sexual partner, but he wasn't going to push his aside.

He ran his hands along her slick, damp skin. He cupped her firm tits and twisted and tugged at her nipples. He released them and ran his hands along her body, pulling at her hair; he forced her to turn towards him. He planted his lips to hers as he once again drove in and out of her. He tongue fucked her mouth as he drove in and out of her ass faster and deeper. He mauled her tits as he fucked her mouth and ass. He released her mouth and slammed into her one more time; he started cumming, filling her bowels with is hot cum.

Rebecca's orgasm flew off the charts and her orgasm was mind blowing, she nearly blacked out. She slumped to the floor, her trim body completely covered in her juices, his cum and a mixture of his and her own sweat coated her sedated body.

Leonard's dripping cock slipped from her slimy asshole and left a trail of his cum along her tight ass cheek and thighs. He climbed to his feet and didn't bother to see if Rebecca was okay and didn't look back to see how Penny and Raj reacted. He walked on shaky legs to the bathroom, closed and locked the door behind him. He turned on the shower to as hot as humanly possible. He stepped under it and as he felt it scalding his skin, he turned on a little more cold water. He hung his head and wondered how this and everything else was going to work out with Penny.

In the living room, Rebecca crawled over to the sofa chair and flopped down. She was mellowed out; unlike ever before. She couldn't believe how weak and satisfied she was and she slumped down in the chair and watched the action going on around her.

Over at the couch, Amy was keeping two of the largest white cocks in North America satisfied. She was sucking wildly at Sheldon's cock. She had it completely coated in her saliva as her tiny hand stroked him furiously. She dipped her head and was lapping away at his swollen nuts and even took the opportunity to dip down between his tight cheeks and stab at his puckered hole.

Sheldon had removed the rest of his clothes and was fisting her shiny dark brown hair. He was guiding her up and down, even though it wasn't necessary. She listened to Rebecca cum and squirt all over the wooden floor. He hadn't done that in quite some time and wished he's have the chance one day with someone new, just like Leonard did with Rebecca.

Behind Amy, Bert pulled his drenched face from her snatch and gripping his cock, he shoved inward and he watched as her tight-lipped pussy gobbled up his shaft. He couldn't believe this was now the third time he had her and loved it better each and every time. He grabbed her hips and sinking his fingers into her flesh, he pumped in and out of her at a quickened pace.

Amy tore her mouth from Sheldon's cock and shook, "OH yes, yes, Bert fuck me, I'm so close, I have to cum!"

He suddenly pulled out of her and climbed off the sofa. He circled behind Sheldon and raised his leg and planted his knee on the back of the cushion. He reached over and pulled at Amy's arm and he guided her up along Sheldon's body.

Sheldon guided her over his body and gripping his cock he slipped it into her juicy cunt. He pulled her down to him and as she leaned against him, she looked up and was face to face with Bert's cunt cream covered cock. She licked and sucked her juices off his cock and it turned her on even more. She began riding Sheldon, slamming her body down into his stiff cock over and over again. She sucked wildly at Bert's cock, "Oh fuck, fuck me Sheldon, yes, yes, I'm gonna cum!" She wrapped her arms around Sheldon and crushed her tits to his sweaty body.

She released Bert's cock and slowly slipped down to the floor before Sheldon. She looked up and chuckled, "Come on over here Bert, I want you both to cum all over my face."

In a flash he was around and standing over her, he watched as she moved from Sheldon's cock, it was still covered in her juices. She licked them all, stroking Bert as she did so. She moved from one cock to the other, while she sucked on one, she stroked the other, back and forth, back and forth and she had them both on the verge of cumming.

Bert lost it first, sending blast after blast of hot creamy cum all over her face. He watched as she squealed and turned into the spray and she reveled in the feeling. She suddenly realized why Penny loved getting cum spattered all over her face. Just as Bert finished, she turned and let out an even louder squeal, Sheldon started to cum. The first spurt was so violent, it stung her cheek. Blast after blast hit her with the same velocity and she turned into it. She opened her mouth and caught one and she coughed when it shot down her throat unexpectedly. She tipped her head back and smiled at the two of them. Her tongue was running around trying to scoop up as much as she could.

While this was happening, Raj now had Penny flat on her back, he mounted her and he was driving in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He gathered up her legs and pushed them back, nearly folding her in half. He pinned her to the rug beneath her. He rose up in his feet and began driving downward. He was pile-driving in and out of her. With each downward plunge, he heard her squeal and the air rushed out of her. He could hear the sound of her extremely wet pussy squish with each thrust. He slipped to his knees and wrapped his lips around one of her huge nipples. He sucked and sucked and popping it free, he moved to the other one.

Penny finally managed to catch her breath and she clutched at his head as he feasted on her tits. She was trapped and she arched her back, but had very little leverage, "Oh fuck me Raj, I'm gonna cum, cum, cum with me!"

He released her legs and they flopped down flat on the floor. He felt her meet his thrusts with ones of her own. He cradled her head in his hands, he kissed her and let out a groan and began to empty his swollen nuts in her pussy. He felt like his nuts were being ripped from his body. He pulled his head back slightly and kissed her tenderly, "Thank you Penny that was amazing, I just hope neither of us lost our best friend tonight." He slowly slipped from her and gathering up his clothes, he walked on tip-toes out of the room. He went to the bathroom and found the door locked. He slipped into his bedroom and closing the door, he locked it and fell face first to the bed.

Back in the living room, Penny rolled over and looked to the sofa. She laughed out loud when she saw Amy leaning back. She watched in awe as Sheldon peppered her face with blast after blast of his cum. She looked and saw Rebecca watching it too. Penny got her attention and motioned for her to join her.

The two of them joined Amy and the two blondes feasted on the slimy milky white mask covering Amy's face. They attacked her like two starving kittens and as they cleaned her up. They fed some back to Amy and turned to each other and did the same thing.

Amy staggered to her feet and went to the bathroom, but it was locked. She gathered up her clothes and ran across the hall to her apartment to clean-up. She was joined by Sheldon and before long, Bert came there too. After Amy and Sheldon cleaned up, they convinced Bert that Rebecca was out for only his money. Amy told him he was a very special guy and didn't need to flash his money to get someone to like him.

Across the hall, Leonard finally slipped out of the bathroom. He waited until he knew Penny was in the kitchen. He slipped into his bedroom and just like he did in the bathroom, locked the door behind him.

Penny knew the drill. She gathered up a blanket and after allowing Rebecca to clean-up, she ushered her over to Sheldon's place where Bert was waiting for her. She returned to her place, she got up extra early and after dressing, she headed to the pharmaceutical company where she worked. She was well prepared, having a couple extra outfits there to change into if need be and this was one of those days.

A couple days later, the nerds were together and Sheldon was failing in playing online games. He had a problem mastering anything. He tried a lot of things, but ended up driving everyone insane, as always.

While they were losing, Bernie, Amy and Penny went out drinking. Penny went to the bar to get another drink and she ran into an old boyfriend, he called out to, "Hey Penny!"

She turned, "Oh, Zack, hey!"

"What are the odds of running into you here?"

She scoffed, "Well, it's a bar, so pretty good, so what's new?"

"Oh, tons of stuff; put artificial grass in my backyard, got engaged, has a scary mole that turned out to be a sharpie."

"Well, congratulations!"

He chuckled, "That's what my dermatologist said."

"No, on getting engaged, good for you!"

"Oh, thanks, How about you? How's Leonard? Is he still smart?"

She nodded, "Yes, yes, he's working for the government on an infinite persistence gyroscope."

He nodded, "God, I love that little guy. Hey, we should all have dinner sometime."

Yeah, but right now I'm here with my two girlfriends and I'm sure the three of us would love to celebrate your engagement. What do you say, wanna pleasure three horny women?"

He chuckled, "What? Is that a trick question, because you know me Penny, I'm not good answering questions under pressure?"

She giggled, "Don't worry; just follow me." She led him over to the lounge area where Amy and Bernadette were seated. She turned and looked to Zack, "Could you give me a minute, I need to talk to them first."

He looked confused, "I don't get it, you asked me to join you three, but now you want me to go away?"

She shook her head, "Just for a moment, just stand over there, please." He did and she turned to Amy and Bernie, "Look, as you can see, I bumped into Zack at the bar. What do you say we have a lot of fun tonight instead of just a little bit of fun?"

Bernie looked up at her, "What about Leonard?" She glared at her, "That is why I'm talking to you first. We can do this, but you both have to promise me that it won't get back to Leonard or I will tell Sheldon and Howard about you two also. Not only that, but I will never speak to either of you ever again."

Bernie looked to Amy, "I'm in, how about you Amy?"

She looked from Bernie, to Penny and then to Zack and she grinned, "Whooooo!"

Penny chuckled, "I take it, she's in too." She turned back to Zack, "Okay Zack, come on, let's finish up our drinks and get out of here."

Zack followed in his car and Penny found the closest, non-infested motel and ran and checked in, using her corporate credit card, didn't want Leonard to see the charge.

They piled into the room and all of a sudden it got real, rather quickly. Penny was wearing a loose fitting black polka-dotted dress that buttoned up from her tits to her waist. Her legs were bare and the skirt was full. She slipped over to Zack and ran her hands up his chest. Their lips met and his hands immediately dropped to her ass. He squeezed her lush cheeks and ran his hand downward to the hem of her dress. He slipped his meaty hands under it and skipped across her bare thighs to her already moist panties.

Bernie was wearing a dark blue dress and black tights. She watched with interest. She reached up and removed the hairband and shook her long, wavy blonde hair free.

Amy, who was standing beside her, leaned in, "So is this the Penny show or do we get some action too?" She was wearing a silky brown, flowered dress. Her legs were bare; for once Amy has a leg up on Bernie. She slipped out of her sweater and removing her glasses, she swept her hair off her shoulders and allowed it to drape across one of her dark, lust-filled eyes.

Bernie and Amy looked to the two locked in a passionate kiss. Penny already had Zack's shirt off and was working on his pants. She got them opened and allowed them to fall around his ankles.

He was busy too; he managed to unbutton Penny's dress past her bulging bra. He drew the dress off her shoulders and being loose, it fluttered to the floor. He was drooling taking in her lush body and as he kicked his pants aside he reached out and deftly unhooked her bra. He immediately replaced her bra with his hands.

Bernie and Amy looked to one another and Bernie stepped to Amy and began removing her clothes. Amy took the hint and did the same to Bernie and before long; all four of them were down to their skimpy panties and boxers. In a flash, they all removed their own and Zack stared at Amy's completely bare pussy, "Wow, I never seen one completely bare." He looked to Bernie who had a pretty hairy blonde pussy.

She rolled her eyes, "I recently had a baby and she's taken up my time, no spare time for grooming."

Zack looked to Penny and noticed a tiny light brown landing strip. He looked back to Amy and cleared his throat, "Would you mind if I felt how smooth it feels?"

Amy's jaw dropped and she looked to Penny. Penny shrugged her shoulders, "He's here for all three of us, go for it girl."

Amy was breathing heavily. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the moment; she gave him a nod and bit her lip.

Zack reached out his hand and began rubbing Amy's pussy, acting as if he was feeling the smoothness. On the contrary, he was focusing all of his pressure on her clit, rubbing it lightly. He looked to Penny and saw she too was getting wet just watching the two of them. She stepped closer and Zack used his other hand to test her pussy out to compare the difference. The palm of his hand cupped her pussy and his thumb stroked her clit.

Amy's pussy lips had spread apart like a blooming flower and Zack slipped one and then a second finger into her juicy hole. Her cunt was dripping from the attention he was bestowing on her clit; her juices were covering his hand and ran to his wrist. Without approval, he sank to his knees for a better look. Soon he had two fingers in both of their pussies, as his thumbs strummed their stiff clits.

He looked up and saw Bernie through the mirror behind Penny. Her bubble butt was resting on the dresser behind Penny, her head was thrown back and she was petting her own pussy as she focused on what he was doing to her two friends. Her eyes moved to Zack when he got her attention, "Bernie, why don't you get in here, you being a new mother, you should get special treatment and not have to do that yourself."

Bernie blushed and quickly pulled her hand from between her legs. "You seem to have your hands full at the moment, Zack?"

He chuckled, "I'm always known as the dumb jock, but when it comes to having sex with beautiful women, there I shine. Just hold on a second. I have a better idea, why don't you too join Bernadette over by the dresser; one of you on each side of her."

Neither Penny nor Amy was keen on pulling away from his talented fingers, but they managed to do so as directed. As soon as they were leaning against the dresser, Zack's hands were back to where they were earlier. He knelt before the three naked women and he leaned in and slowly began licking the folds of the blonde with the most hair framing her slit. He pressed forward and his nose nuzzled between her moist lips. He darted his tongue into her hole and drew it upward to her hidden clit. He flicked his tongue around until he coaxed it from its hiding spot. He uncovered her tiny nub and he felt Bernadette's tiny body tense up as he worried it from side to side.

He pulled his head from her pussy and looked up at Amy and Penny, "Seeing she was left out to begin with, what do you say the three of us team up on Bernadette and make her cum?'

She tried to slip free, but Amy and Penny were grabbing her arm, holding her still as Zack returned to her pussy.

Amy and Penny cupped one of Bernadette's large, milk filled tit. They rolled her nipples and a drop or two of milk leaked out.

Zack looked up from between her outstretched legs and chuckled, "Cool, just like the cows on the farm I used to visit when I was young."

Bernadette cried out, "It's not funny Zack, having my own dairy planted on my chest is not the sexiest thing going for me." She closed her eyes and groaned out as he returned to lapping away at her hairy pussy. He soon had the hair matted down; half from his saliva and the rest came from her leaking pussy. She began trembling uncontrollably, she was on the verge of an orgasm and Zack drew one hand from Amy's slime covered pussy and shoved two slick fingers deep into her snatch. She arched her back, nearly slipping off the dresser as she came hard.

As Bernadette slowly recovered from her unexpected orgasm, the three of them pulled Zack to his feet and guided him to the bed.

Penny and Amy were there first, hoping one or the other would be the next to get serviced by the hulky, dumb-shit!

Penny rolled over onto her back and extended her arms, "I'm ready, Zack, come on and mount me!"

He did, but he wasn't ready to fuck his old flame just yet. He dove in and attacked her fat lipped cunt, showing her no mercy. His tongue lashed out all along her thick lips and she was joined by Amy and Bernadette who took up on either side of the big titted blonde.

Bernadette and Amy tweaked and bit her nipples much harder than they did Bernie's seeing she wasn't about to squirt milk all over their faces.

Penny was soon thrashing about on the bed, her long, silky blonde hair what was all straight and hanging nearly to her breasts earlier, it was now a tangled mess all over her upper body and covering her face. She arched her back, forcing more of her firm tits to Bernie and Amy's mouth and at the same time, arched her hips, grinding her clit harder against Zack's active tongue and fingers. All of a sudden, she flopped down on the bed and her entire body tensed up as she exploded with the climax she needed badly.

Amy pulled her dark lip-glossed lips from Penny's rosy nipple and looked down at Zack, "Seeing this was all her idea and you were her ex, what do you say we double up and make her cum again, she deserves it for thinking this up."

Penny made a move to escape and had a thought, "Why escape, this is exactly where I wanna be!" She fell back and extended her arms and spread her legs wider, as if to say, "Here I am, come and get it!"

Zack snuggled down between her thighs and began lapping away at her thick lips, running his tongue from her tiny puckered hole, all the way up to her blood-red clit, just waiting for more attention.

Amy and Bernie doubled their efforts on her tits and as one moved to kiss her bee-stung lips; the other pressed her large tits together and sucked hard on both nipples at the same time.

Penny was on the brink of her second orgasm and when Zack shoved his thumb up her ass, she exploded and drenched his thick fingers that were finger-fucking her.