Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 20-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put up both thumbs and grinned at him.

He nodded, "Yeah that is pretty annoying."

She picked up the phone, "Okay, are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely, I just want you to be happy, might as well have one of us that way, at least."

She called Zack and he answered, "Penny, what's up?"

"Hey, so I've been thinking about it, and I wanna take the job."

"Oh, bad news! When my fiancée found out that I was offering a job to my ex-girlfriend, she said it was a stupid idea and threw a shoe at me."

"Oh, so there's no job?"

"Nope, just a little bump on my forehead."

"Okay, thanks anyway, bye." She hung up and looked to Leonard, "Well, his fiancée thought the idea of us working together was stupid. You were right, I was wrong." He just stared at her for a few moments and she stared back, "Aren't you gonna say anything?"

He shook his head, "Not if I wanna be doing this later." He gave her two thumbs up and grinned at her.

The following Monday the three guys arrived at the classified lab. They were finished with phase one of the project and were anxious to begin. Leonard scanned his eyeball and entered the lab. They all stopped dread in their tracks. The government took it and let them know that going forward; they were no longer needed, and were off the project. Howard was devastated and as was Sheldon.

Raj made an announcement, he was moving out of Leonard and Penny's apartment. Leonard was exceptionally thrilled about it. He wouldn't have to share his wife with him any longer. He was moving into an apartment above Bert's garage.

At the same gathering, Amy had an announcement too. She looked to Bernie, Penny and Raj, "I was asked to be a visiting researcher at Princeton."

Bernie replied, "That's amazing."

"Thanks, but the thing is I'll be gone for a few months and I don't know how Sheldon's gonna feel about that."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Oh, come on, he's a grown man, he can take care of himself."

Amy scoffed, "You really believe that?"

She shrugged, "Okay, you got me!"

The guys arrived back at the apartment and told them what happened and suddenly Amy wasn't so sure about telling Sheldon about her fellowship at Princeton.

Howard became very needy and sat beside Bernie, "Give us some good news!" He let out a sigh.

Penny spoke up, "Amy's got some news."

Raj and Sheldon turned towards her and she was stuck, "Yeah, um...Raj is moving out."

Leonard tried to hide his true feelings, "Ohhhhhh, nooooo! When?"

On the way home Howard was depressed, "You doing okay?"

He shrugged, "Not really, I mean, an entire year wasted."

She took that wrong, "You might be forgetting another accomplishment of the past year."

He nodded, "Oh, okay, yeah, yeah, we brought life into the world."

She was now pissed, "REALLY? That's the importance you put on us having a baby?"

"I'm happy about it, but it's not like I did much. I mean, after the first three minutes, it was pretty much all you."

The next morning Penny was having coffee and she called Amy, "So, did you tell him about Princeton yet?"

Amy was making oatmeal, "No, I'm waiting until he's in a good mood."

Penny chuckled, "Oh, Sweetie, you might not live that long."

"I don't know, maybe I shouldn't go."

"Oh, stop it, he'll be fine."

"I guess, and he'll have you and Leonard right across the hall the whole time."

Penny didn't think of that, "Oh, damn, wait, maybe you shouldn't go."

All of a sudden Sheldon came out of the bedroom. She blurted in the phone, "Gotta go!" She looked up, "Morning, Sheldon! I hope this will cheer you up. I made your favorite oatmeal, plain."

"What's the occasion?"

She shrugged, "No occasion, I just wanted to do something nice for you."

He sat down, "You're so kind. Now, I don't know how I ever got by without you."

She was digging a larger hole, "That's sweet, but you did just fine on your own."

"I thought that too, but I've come to realize I am completely dependent on you."

"Sheldon, you're being silly."

"No, to wake up every morning and know you're there is a great comfort to me." He took a big spoonful of oatmeal, "Mmmm, tasteless! How do you do it?"

She took a deep breath, "You know, what you need to do is put this Air Force project behind you and just dive into something new."

He thought about it, "Well, there is our quantum cognition experiment. You and I could spend more time on that."

"Oh, I don't know, I mean let's say we succeed in proving that our consciousness created reality. I mean, what will we have really accomplished? You know a loaf of bread's still three bucks."

"I'm confused; you're always saying that you want to spend more time with me."

She nodded, "That is true, I have said that."

"Well, a lot, it's very annoying! Had something changed? Is there something that you're not telling me?"

She took a deep breath and let it out, "I was offered a summer research fellowship at Princeton."

He was stunned, "Princeton, a fine institution; the place where Albert Einstein taught and where Leonard got his PhD, so it may have gone downhill."

She grinned at him, "That's the one!"

"Well, that's wonderful, congratulations." He got up to go back to the bedroom.

She stopped him, "Well, I haven't accepted it yet, I wanted to talk to you first."

He turned back to her, "Well, what is there to talk about? You have to take it, it's important."

She replied in barely a whisper, "So are you."

"Thank you, but I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I may have lost my guidance system and my girlfriend, but I still have a colon full of yesterday's meals to keep me company."

Later that morning, Bernie, Amy and Penny were at the park taking Halley for a stroll. Bernie poked her, "You're still gonna go, right?"

"I don't know, Sheldon's so vulnerable right now."

Penny stopped at turned, "Oh, come on, look, if the roles were reversed, he'd be on the first train to New Jersey."

Bernie added, "A little distance might be nice. The last time a big project ended for Howie, he wouldn't stop following me around. He even went with me to get a mammogram."

Penny shrugged, "Well, what's wrong with that?"

"No, he wanted to get one with me, like some kind of weird couple's massage."

Penny scoffed, "And yet you bore his child, neato!"

Bernie continued, "Well, you're excited about this opportunity, right?"

"Of course, I get to be a part of the first team to use radon markers to map the structure that--"

"Penny cut her off, "Okay, a simple "Yes" will do!"

Bernie replied, "You have to go!"

"I know, but what if Sheldon—"

Penny cut her off again, "Okay, listen to me, your relationship can handle being long-distance for a while. It's not like you two are very physical."

"You don't know what goes on behind closed doors."

"A lot of lectures?"

Amy shrugged, "All right, so you know."

Bernie added, "I'm telling you, if you don't go, you'll end up regretting it."

All of a sudden behind them, Howard yelled out, "Hey, wait up!"

Bernie rolled her eyes, "Oh, great!"

He came up alongside her, he was panting, "You left something at home." He chuckled, "A big hug!" He hugged her and she let out a grunt. "I found it right next to these kisses." He peppered her face with kisses.

She leaned back and blurted out, "It's too late for me, save yourself."

Howard and Bernadette returned home and she was in the bathroom and after washing up, she opened the door and Howard was standing there. He called out, "I missed you."

She let out a gasp and shook her head. She left the bathroom and moved to the bedroom and sat down, "Come here, let's talk."

He knew he was in trouble, "OoH! Sounds serious, have I been a bad boy? Am I gonna get a spanking—"

She put up her hand and cut him off, "Just listen! I don't know if you realize this, but whenever you're between projects you tend to get a little insecure. A little clingy."

He put his arm around her back, "I know, and I'm sorry!" He leaned in and gave her a couple kisses."

She pulled back, "Oh, no! Okay, stop, STOP! I love when you're affectionate, but this no coming from a good place."

"Well, excuse me, but what did you do, when you worked on that allergy drug for two years and the FDA shut down your project?"

In a quiet voice she replied, "I signed us up for ballroom dance class."

He nodded, "Okay, and what did you do when they took you off the anti-fungal team?"

In an even quieter voice she replied, "I made us have a baby."

He stared at her, "So?"

She gave him a coy smile, "Bring it in!" They both chuckled and rolled back onto the bed.

Howard was on her like stink on shit and after disposing of her boots, he ran his hands up her black stretch pants and gripping the waist band, he pulled slowly downward and they came off her tiny, shapely legs. He took her panties along with them. He moved to her blouse. The red patterned material was long enough to be considered a dress. He worked on the buttons from the bottom upward and he plucked away at the last one, he folded the blouse back, uncovering her gorgeous body. His teeth raked her shoulder and he caught her black lace bra strap dragging it down her arm before pulling it far enough to reveal half of her large, firm breast. He teased the pouty nipple as he watched her reach back and released the catch on her bra. He tossed it aside and sitting up briefly, stripped away his clothes in record fashion.

Bernie's tiny hand immediately closed around his stiff shaft. He nudged her hand away as he caught her lips with his, "Not yet, Bernie. You've been a naught girl, making me take dance lessons and having a baby, even though, she is pretty cool. I think you have been very bad and should be spanked."

She stared up at him with those bright blue eyes. Her long blonde hair surrounded her pretty face and she drew in a heavy breath. She rolled to one side to try and escape, but he caught her. She struggled, "Oh Howie, not today, you may wake up Halley."

He rolled her over onto her belly across his legs and bringing his hand down, it cracked against her right cheek and he chuckled, "I'll chance it."

Bernie felt a bolt of excitement course through her butt cheek and shot directly to her awakening clit. Her arousal kicked up a notch when she felt him slap her ass again and again. Her moans filled her lust filled body. And she could feel his stiff cock poking against her belly.

Howard chuckled, "If you don't like it Bernie, why are you arching your butt up to meet my itching palm." He lightly caressed her pink cheeks and slapped her a couple more times.

Bernie was breathing heavily; she looked up and stared up at him. She had a sly smile on her lips. She licked her bright pink lips, "I've had enough Howard, please make love to your wife, I need you now!"

He flipped her over and stared down at her with a look of love that could only come from her husband. He licked his lips and after he pulled back from a deep, soul-searching kiss. He swept his fingers through her hair, pulling her hair band off and sweeping her golden locks to surround her pretty face, "Yes, I'm going to make love to my wife, the mother of our new gorgeous baby girl. I've missed you and missed this."

She nipped at his lips and she closed her eyes and moaned in surrender as he sucked her nipple, bringing milk to the surface where he drank it down and gave its twin the same treatment. He gripped her hip, aiming his cock lower and not wanting to rush things, but with a newborn in the house, he didn't know how much alone time they had.

He used his knees to spread her before dipping his hips and thrust his cock forward.

Bernie tensed up and let out a gasp as he claimed her wife's pussy. She quivered all over as he entered her. She groaned out, missing her husband and arched her hips to meet his insistence thrust. She used her arms to press her tits together and she welcomed his lips to her aching nipples again.

He could feel his cock swell as her wetness and heat enveloped his shaft. He smiled up at her and saw the look of love in her eyes.

She giggled, "Don't make love to me Howie; you spanked me, now I want you to fuck your wife!" She drew him down for a heated kiss, clutching the back of his head as she widened her hips and thrust her tongue deep inside his mouth.

When their lips parted, she yanked forward, forcing him inside her even deeper.

"Oh Bernie, your pussy is so sweet, If we had time, I'll love to lick you and make you cum that way. I want to make you feel like a loved wife." He reached down and used his thumb on her clit and her jaw dropped open. He felt how her pussy muscles clenched at his shaft. He looked down at her again, "Come on Bernie, cum for me, come for your husband!"

She was on the edge several times, but she started coming apart and felt her juices beginning to bathe his cock. She clutched at his shoulders and her tiny legs came up and wrapped around his slender body. She met his urgent thrusts with ones of her own. She worked every trick she knew and before long, as her second orgasm overtook her tiny body, she felt Howie stiffen and the dam broke. She clung to him as he sent stream after stream of hot cum deep into the depths of her womb.

He clung to her, and she to him and as they started drifting off to sleep, the baby monitor came to life, Halley was crying and he patted her shoulder, "You rest, let her father take care of her. It will give me something to do."

Later that evening, Sheldon returned to the apartment. He was carrying a suitcase. Amy looked up from her laptop, Hey, You going somewhere?"

"No, but you are, so I got you this as a present."

She was touched, "Sheldon, that isn't necessary."

"No, it is, Leonard pointed out to me that I'm not always a loving and supportive boyfriend, so here's some quality luggage."

"Thank You!" She got up and approached him, "Does this mean you're okay with me going?"

"Well, I'm not looking forward to it, but it is a wonderful opportunity and you need to take it. Besides, Princeton is in New Jersey, so it's not like you're gonna want to stay."

She stepped forward and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around her. He broke the kiss and held her, "I know it's not your birthday, but if you're interested--"

She cut him off, "I AM!"

He nodded, "Okay!" He pulled her back into his arms and planted an even hotter kiss on her. He pulled back, "Oh, and just to be clear, I'm not fucking you this evening in order to keep you from going."

She reached down and caressed his stiffening cock, "I wasn't thinking that."

He ran his hands up and down her back, caressing her lush ass, "Well, no, I'm just warning you, you know, if you find yourself 3,000 miles away and craving a hit of this..." He ran her hand over his stiffening cock, "I can't skype it to you."

She continued to play with his now stiff cock, "That's a risk I'm willing to take."

"All right then, let's take this to the bedroom, strip every stitch of clothes from your sexy body and fuck you till you can't see straight." He turned and grabbing her hand, tugged at her as he pulled her towards the bedroom.

Once there they suddenly got a little shy, neither knowing who should begin, Amy took the lead. Standing before the bed she stared at Sheldon, "Take off your shirt, Sheldon." She bit her lower lip as she watched him unbutton it, slip it off and folded it before placing it on the dresser. Sheldon unfastened his belt and Amy giggled as she watched him unzip his pants and drew in a deep breath as he allowed them to drop to his feet. He kicked them aside and leaned down, removed his shoes and sock, leaving him in only his jockey shorts.

Amy licked her lips when she stared at the large lump hiding behind his shorts. She stepped over to the bed and not taking her eyes off of him, she sat down and placed her hands on her thighs. She waited for him to make the next move.

Sheldon came over and stood before her. He placed his hands on her upper arms and drew her to her feet. He swept her long dark brown hair from her shoulder.

Amy could feel his warm breath on her face and she let out a tiny shiver. Amy reached out and ran his fingers through the sparse hair on his chest. Her hormones were taking over and she felt excitement coursing through her entire body. She knew this would be the last time for physical contact for a few months and was going to make the best of it. Her head was spinning and she felt her nipples stiffening in the confines of her satin bra. She knew by now her panties were saturated with her pussy juices.

Sheldon was ready to begin. He reached out and placing his finger beneath her chin, he raised her face to stare at him. He lowered her head and their lips suddenly met in a passionate kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues were actively searching each other's mouths.

Amy's hands ran over Sheldon's slender frame down his back she found herself gripping his tight butt cheeks. She let out a gasp as she felt his hands slid down to the small of her back as he pressed his straining cock, still in the confines of his jockey shorts, against her rounded belly. Their kiss grew stronger as they sought the depths of each other's mouths.

Sheldon finally broke the kiss and slowly began stripping her. He unbuttoned her blouse and drew it off her shoulders. He reached around and finding the zipper on the back of her skirt, he drew it down and tugging at the tight material, it fluttered to the floor at her ankles.

Amy kicked aside her skirt and stepped out of her shoes. He struggled to remove her less than sexy tights and now just in her bra and panties, she looked much more desirable. He raked his fingers through the gusset of her panties and found out how wet she already was. He drew her back for yet another passionate kiss. He wiggled his hips making greater contact with her pussy and the lump still in his shorts. Sheldon broke free and guided her back to sit on the bed. He swept her long silky hair aside, "I want to taste you, but first I want you to get a mouthful of me, something to remember while all alone in your dorm room at Princeton."

Amy looked down at reaching out; she grabbed hold of the waistband of his shorts and tugged them downward. His cock sprung free, it was fully erect already. She licked her lips and stared up at him. She smiled when he licked his lips and closed his eyes. She ran his fingertips along the length of him and cradled his cock in her hand and leaning forward, she ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip of his head. She did this twice more, savoring the feeling of the pre-cum that began leaking out of the large red head. She parted her lips wider and enveloped the first half of his trembling cock. Amy reached out and grabbed hold of his flexing ass. She ran his nails across the firm flesh and she began bobbing up and down, fucking his cock with her mouth.

Sheldon released a moan, "Oh, Amy, you naughty vixen!" Reaching down, he unhooked her bra and baring her heavy tits; he cupped her right breast and twirled his fingers around the stiff nipple.

Amy's free hand drifted down to her sodden panties and dipping inside them, she began stroking her clit at a rapid pace. She felt an orgasm building until she was pulled to her feet. His cock popped free of her lips and as she stood on shaky legs, her hand closed around his shaft and stoked it lightly.

He looked down at her, "I had to stop you or I would have ejaculated in your mouth, it is way too soon for that, now it is your turn." Sheldon guided her to the bed once again and before making her sit, he buried his face in the cleavage of her twin mounds of flesh. He closed his lips around one stiff nipple and swirled his tongue around one and then the other. His gentle sucking and nibbling caused Amy to let out a tiny squeal. She bit her lower lip to keep from screaming out.