Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 20-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Without even giving Zack a minute to rest, Amy flopped down on her back beside Penny, "My turn, my turn, do me next!" She spread her legs and her totally waxed pussy was glistening in the light of the motel room. She extended her arm to Zack, "Please, I'm so fucking hot, just seeing you lick both of their pussies, I promise, it won't take long, I'm that excited right now."

Zack scooted over and knelt over the thicker body. He noticed in a strange way, she was rather good looking. Her large breasts, even though not as firm or large as the two blondes, her tiny nipples were perky and their sheer weight made them roll around on her chest. Her tummy was rounded and her hips were made for a man to mount, but her naked pussy was fascinating. Completely devoid of hair, the tiny slit was glistening with her juices and he knew once he parted them, the dam would break and she would be even juicier than the other two.

He looked to Penny and waited for her to recover. He knew Amy should get the full attention of the other two, just like Penny and Bernie did earlier.

Amy was hotter than a firecracker and she dipped her fingers down and began slipping first one and then a second digit between her tight lips to ease the pressure. She closed her eyes and her mouth dropped open when she shoved the two of them into her hole all the way down to her second knuckle.

Zack slapped her hand away and grabbing a pillow, he urged her to lift her ass and he placed it under her. He teased her by kissing her legs from her knees inward. He nipped at her supercharged flesh and was pulled towards her pussy before he was ready. He used one hand to part her wet lips and he darted his tongue between them and swept it upward to her clit. He closed his lips around her hidden clit and it peaked out quickly. He sucked on it lightly and began using the tip of his tongue to dart out, poke at it and flick it from side to side, up and down.

Amy arched her back in response to the pleasure she was receiving. She growled out when Bernadette and Penny sprung into action and gave her the same treatment she gave them both earlier.

Penny's long tousled blonde hair covered Amy's face and neck as she tongue fucked her mouth with her own. Their lips were meshed together and were kissing like long-lost lovers.

Bernadette was feasting on Amy's tits, moving from one to the other and just like they did to Penny, she eventually pressed her tits together and closed her lips around both tiny buttons and Amy's hands came up and fisted her curly blonde locks, crushing her mouth to her aching tits.

Penny slipped away from Amy's mouth and joined Zack and they took turns licking and fingering her slick folds, but she left Zack to his task as she moved down and began stroking the thick shaft of firm flesh dangling between Zack's legs. Her thumb ran around the fat head, spreading his pre-cum all over the shaft.

Amy was trembling and thrashing around and she arched her back and let out a grunt, "Whoooooooooo, I'm cumming, don't stop, more, more I'm coming apart!" She fell back to the damp sheets and lay there gasping for air as she came down from her incredible orgasm."

Zack slowly rose up from between her widespread legs. His face, neck and hands were covered in the cunt cream from his three victims. He sat back on his heels and looked to Penny who was nearest him.

Penny leaned in and kissed his lips and in doing so, managed to lick some of the concoction he accumulated from the three of them. She pulled back, she grabbed one of his hands and Bernadette latched onto his other wrist. She pulled at him, "Okay stud, switch places with Amy, if she has enough strength to move. Its payback time, hope you're ready for this."

He chuckled, "Oh Penny, for this, I was born ready!" He flopped down on his back and watched as the three women circled him like buzzards about to attack a carcass. They paused and kneeling over him, he watched as Penny and Bernadette tickled and fondled one another's full, firm tits. They leaned-in and kissed each other as their hands drifted down and ran up and down Zack's outstretched legs. He stared up at them and licked his lips, "Okay ladies, I'm not picky, but my cock needs a little attention, any takers?"

Penny made the first move; she swung her leg over his flat, washboard stomach and sat her near bare pussy down over his throbbing cock. She missed her mark and forced his shaft between their bodies, pressing his shaft against their bellies. She shivered when his thick shaft slid across her fleshly lips and scraped her stiff clit. She rose up slightly, gripped his cock, a cock she was very familiar with and nestled her slick lips down onto the thick, fat head. She lowered her body and felt him slide the entire length into her slick, overheated pussy.

Zack's hands immediately rose up and cradled her large swaying tits in the palms of his hands. He felt the heat and wetness of her cunt envelope his cock and he took several cleansing breaths of air to calm down.

The other two women were not to be denied. Amy finally recovered from her much needed orgasm, slipped in behind Penny. She straddled Zack's hairy leg and slid upward until his thick, knobby knee pressed lewdly against her freshly stimulated clit. She reached around and fought with Zack to play with Penny's tits. She won out, because Bernie managed to crawl up and swung her tiny leg over his lower chest. She pushed back until her tight ass was pressed hard against Penny's belly. She leaned forward and dangled her milk filled breasts in Zack's face.

Even though it wasn't necessary, Zack reached up and wrapped her hands around her tiny body and drew her down to his waiting mouth. Her long blonde hair fell from her shoulders and completely enveloped his face and he swept it aside to direct one of her leaking nipples to his waiting lips. He latched onto one and as he sucked, he felt his cock leap. The feeling of drinking the milk from her lactating breast turned him on and Penny was the lucky recipient of this. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment as he swallowed once he had another mouthful of her nourishing nectar.

Zack happened to turn his head to the side and gazing into the mirror, he felt his cock leap once again. The sight was something to behold. The two blondes and the hefty brunette were all facing towards his face. They were all straddling him. Three sets of tits were all being pressed together, licked, mauled or sucked and he wished he had a camera to freeze this image in time. He stared up at Bernadette's smiling face, "I'm going to need a long, hot shower after this, my cock is smothered in Penny's cunt juices and Amy and your pussies are leaving their mark on my belly and legs."

She giggled and offered him her nipple again, "Oh, do you want us to get off and leave you alone?" He planted her hands on her hips in defiance.

He shook his head no and pulled at her, "I could use another dose of your milk, all that licking I did and now this, I'm sorta parched."

She giggled again, "Oh don't worry, Zack, there is a lot more where that came from." She leaned in and she shivered as she was getting doubled. Zack began sucking on her nipples again and at the same time, Penny reached around and as she rode Zack's cock slowly and steadily, she began plucking away at Bernie's luscious folds.

Zack felt Bernie shivering as a tiny orgasm overtook her tiny body, but as Penny increased her movement, her pussy tightened around his cock and he lost it and began pumping his potent cum deep in her quaking pussy.

Penny arched her back and licked at her fingers covered in Bernie's cunt juices. She thrashed around, "Oh yessss Zack, you still have it. You know exactly when I'm cumming and you never fail to fill me up at the same time. You may not be the brightest person on the face of the earth, but when it comes to fucking, you're a genius!"

When Penny came and pulled her fingers from Bernie's pussy, she was left hanging. Even though she experienced a tiny orgasm, Zack wanted her to cum and cum hard. He grabbed her quivering, tiny legs and tugged at them. Her sloppy pussy left a trail from his belly, across his chest and he cradled her tight ass in his hands and guided her upward and lowered her juicy cunt directly to his parted lips. He first felt the hair tangled around her slit, but he wormed his tongue inward and uncovering her clit again, he began licking, flicking and sucking on it. He managed to get a finger in her tight hole and at the same time, shoved a finger up her tight butthole.

Bernie arched her back, forcing more of her juicy cunt to his active lips and tongue and she thrashed around, clawing at her own tousled locks as she exploded with the orgasm she badly needed and wanted.

Bernie was as limp as a noodle and she rolled off of Zack and curled up in a ball and smiled at him, but his view was instantly blocked. Amy replaced Bernadette as she straddled his face and lowered her completely bare cunt to his face. She nearly smothered him. She watched her two best friends cum hard, one from his cock and one from his tongue and fingers and she wanted some too. She knew he would need time to recover from dumping his load in Penny, so she went for the next best thing, his mouth.

His talented tongue immediately worked on her clit, he plunged two fingers deep into her cunthole. He somehow got his second wind and continued his relentless oral attack on Amy's clit until she tensed up, every muscle in her body flexing, then she collapsed forward, unable to support her own weight. She fell to the mattress as she exploded from his incredible tongue.

Zack was finally left alone. His face was covered in a variety of cunt juices. He opened his tired eyes and Bernadette's lactating tits were dangling before him. She giggled, "Need something to drink, you look a little parched."

He lifted his aching arms and pulled her down to his face. He latched onto one firm orb and sucking, he was instantly given the warm milk he needed. Her tit was obscured by her gorgeous blonde hair. He swept it aside, pulled his lips from her tit and guided her lips to his mouth.

They swapped tongues and he could tell she was savoring her own breast milk and it made him stiff once again. He grabbed her hips and lifting her tiny body, he positioned her over his stiff cock. He looked up at her, her nipples were leaking, her lips were parted and her long golden blonde hair framed her pretty face. He felt her tight pussy envelope his cock and those bright blue eyes searched his as she slowly closed them and her mouth opened wide, "Oh yessssss Zack, I love it, I needed this. Your lips, and tongue were incredible, but no match for this. Fuck me, fuck me hard and make me cum." She closed her eyes and planted her tiny hands on his chest as she began riding him, "Mmmmm, incredible, fuck me, fuck me hard and as fast as you can!" She climbed up onto the balls of her feet and in doing so, gave him the space to speed up. He slammed up into her as she dropped down, meeting him thrust for thrust and she wasn't needing much more. She slipped back down to her knees and leaning in, she kissed him passionately. Their tongue meshed together and she started to cum. She flew over the cliff when she felt him lose it and began bathing her womb with his hot, creamy cum. She slumped against him, squashing her milk filled tits to his chest. She smiled when she felt his arms come up and embrace her to his sweat covered body.

One by one, they got up and slipped into the shower to wash up and hide the fact that they cheated on their mates.

As Amy slipped off the bed to shower, Zack stopped her, "I don't think I got the pleasure to sample your pussy with my cock, Amy. What do you say we share the shower and I rectify that situation?"

She took his hand, looked back at Penny and Bernadette, "Sit back and relax ladies, it's gonna be a while."

The two of them fucked and sucked and Zack ended up filling her pussy with his hot cum, but not before making her cum with his cock in her ass and then her pussy.

The two of them washed one another and Amy ended up on her knees, getting yet another load of cum from him. She was more than happy to wash it again and him too.

They finally left Zack at the door of the motel and as they climbed up into the car, Penny wondered how and when Leonard would find out about their indiscretion.

Before leaving the motel she turned to Zack, "If you would, please keep this to ourselves, no need for Leonard or Sara to find out about this" She thought about it, knowing how Leonard was lately and seeing Zack may make things even worse, "Uh, I'll check with Leonard about dinner between the four of us."

"Cool, I'll check with Sara. He pulled out his phone and pushed a button and spoke into it, "Sara, pull up my calendar." He looked to Penny, "It never works for me!" He turned and walked away.

A couple days later, Penny and Leonard were set to go have dinner with Zack and Sara. She came out of the bedroom, "Hey, you ready to go?"

He was on the computer, he wasn't very keen about going, "Yeah, I guess."

She came over, "What's the matter?"

He turned to her, "Honestly? It's a little strange having dinner with your ex-boyfriend and it's not like we have a lot to talk about."

"What...He loves you, okay? And he's interested in your work. You could talk about the infinite perspective...I swear I know it!"

He rolled his eyes, he knew there was no talking her out of it; he was resigned to muddle through it, "It'll be fine, let's just go."

She was still trying to sell it, "Well his fiancée will be there. So, you know, if the conversation lags, we can talk about their wedding."

He threw back his head as he headed for the door, "Ohhhhhhhh!"

She was getting upset, "Come on, I spent an entire plane ride with you talking about the trailer for Deadpool 2."

He turned and pointed his finger at her, "Ah ha! I knew you weren't asleep."

They got to the restaurant and Zack called out, "Hey, guys."

They sat down, Hey, Zack! Penny looked around, "Where's your fiancée?"

"She couldn't make it, she had an emergency."

She leaned over, "Oh, no, what happened?"

He shrugged, "Didn't ask! So I heard you're working on a top-secret government project that is so cool." He looked to Penny, So, what's going on with you, how's your job?"

She shrugged, "Oh, it's okay, I'm still in pharmaceutical sales."

Leonard was trying to be nice, "She's amazing. She can actually lake a side effect like "10% chance of Liver failure" sound like a 90% chance of liver success."

"Yeah lying isn't my favorite part of the job. Actually, I'm not crazy about a lot of it."

Zack looked concerned, "Hey, if you're not happy there, I've been looking for a new head of sales at my company. And we don't sell drugs, just menus. So the only lie you'll be telling is we print on recycled paper...We don't!"

She looked towards Leonard, "Well, that's a nice offer."

"You know, we'd make a great team. Or as we say in the menu business, I can't do this without "me 'n' you."

She chuckled, "Right, because it spells "menu."

On the way home, Penny drove, "See, that wasn't so bad. He even picked up the check."

He nodded, "Yeah, although when he was trying to figure out the tip, I'm pretty sure I saw smoke coming out of his ears." He looked towards her, "You're not really considering working for him, are you?"

"Well, maybe, I mean, it seems kind of perfect. I have sales experience, and I've been a waitress, so I have restaurant experience. And if he's figuring out my Christmas bonus, we could buy a boat."

He was unsure, "But don't you think it might be a little weird to work for someone you used to date?"

"You work with Sheldon, you tell me."

Yeah, it's weird, but I never fucked Sheldon and I'm sure you fucked Zack. The way things are going, it may be a little tempting for you, don't you think?"

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, are you seriously jealous of me working for Zack?"

"No, no, I'm not jealous, just tracking your past indiscretions, it doesn't look promising. I think you have a good thing going right now and you make great money and you haven't slept with any of your coworkers, maybe your boss, but not coworkers."

She was getting upset, "Great, so you want me to stay at a job I'm not happy at."

He was stuck, "Of course, I don't want you to be unhappy, but I also want you to be smart. Working for an ex-boyfriend isn't very smart." She gave him a dirty look, "You don't have to stop, just slow down, I'll jump out!"

The next day Leonard was discussing the issue with Raj and Howard, Howard looked to him, and "So, you told her she was being dumb?"

"No, I told her she was being 'not smart. Which was dumb!"

Raj spoke up, "Why did you even go to dinner with the guy?"

"We covered this, I'm dumb."

Penny was over at Bernie's complaining about Leonard, "So he's my ex-boyfriend, who cares? I can't believe Leonard would be insecure."

Bernie looked at her, "Really? I have no trouble believing that at all."

"Zack's engaged, Leonard has no reason to feel threatened."

"We're talking about the same Leonard, right?"

Back in Leonard's kitchen he asks Howard, "So you think it's fine if she works for Zack?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, maybe?"

"Don't forget, she used to sleep with Zack."

Howard nodded, "You know what, I'm with Leonard, this isn't cool."

Leonard threw up his arms, "Thank you."

Raj shook his head, "I disagree, Penny is a strong, independent woman. The more you try to control her, the more she'll push back."

"So you think this is okay?"

"Oh no, she's gonna leave you for someone, might as well get it over with. Just look at all the sex Penny and I have been having lately, she has one foot out the door already, might as well kick her to the curb and save some of your dignity."

Back at Bernie's she tried to talk some sense into Penny, "I would never let Howard work with an ex."

"What, you wouldn't trust him?"

"I wouldn't trust her; he's thin and sexy like a Jewish greyhound."

Penny shivered, "Yeah that is the sexiest dog."

"And I'd like to think Howie wouldn't take a job I was uncomfortable with."

"Because he's scared of you?"

Bernie chuckled, "Terrified!"

Penny retuned home and Leonard was at his computer, Hey!"

He turned and looked at her, "Hi."

She closed the door, "You wanna talk?"

He shrugged, "That doesn't seem to be where we shine lately. How about I just give you one of these?" He gave her two thumbs up and grinned at her.

She moved over to him, "Look, we can have a reasonable conversation, and I won't get mad." He gave her two thumbs up and grinned. She scoffed, "I don't like it after sex, and I don't like it now."

He turned and looked away, "Yeah, sorry!"

She grabbed his arm, "Okay, just come here." She led him to the sofa, "Look, I get me working with Zack is weird, and I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

He sat down, "Well, thanks, and I don't want you to be stuck at a job you don't like."

"So, what do we do?"

"Well, I don't love it, but if you really want to take this job, I'll find a way to deal with it."

"No, I know you'll try, but it'll make you miserable, which will make me miserable, and...I'm just gonna stay where I'm at for now." She got up and walked towards the kitchen.

He jumped up, "No no, no! You're unhappy there, and then you're gonna blame me for making you stay, it's what you always do and I hate it, so just take the fucking job, will you! It's fine, I'll just... I'll suck it up as I always do in this relationship."

She was getting upset, but partially because she knew he was right, "You don't need to do that! It's okay."

He rolled his head, "Yeah, see, now I feel terrible, like I'm being selfish and holding you back." She just stared at him. He looked back, "What? Say something!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers