Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 20-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed back, "I DON"T KNOW! Might be the New Jersey talking, but this Nowitzki broad needs to disappear."

"That's ridiculous, as far as we know, all that happened is two scientists had lunch."

"Yeah, but one of those scientists is a tall, blonde Olympic swimmer!"

"Penny tried to reason with her, "Oh, come on, looks don't matter to Sheldon." She caught herself, "Because he only had eyes for you."

Amy stared at the screen, "NICE TRY!"

Penny shrugged, "Thanks, I was scrambling."

The next day the three of them were at the comic book store. Howard looked up from the rack, "It's unbelievable! Sheldon has lunch with another woman, and somehow my wife yells at me."

Leonard nodded, "Penny laid into me, too. Apparently, I'm overly fixated on Chocolate bars."

Howard looked to the two of them, "Should we do something about Nowitzki?"

Leonard shrugged, "Like what?"

Raj sighed, "Well, she's single, so if somebody else asks her out, and she says yes, then we know she's not into Sheldon. I suggest I should ask her out."

The next afternoon Raj stops before her while she's eating alone, "Dr. Nowitzki, good to see you."

She looked up from her plate, "Good to see you too."

"May I join you?"

She shook her head, "No!"

He turned and headed to the table where Leonard and Howard were sitting. Howard turned to Leonard, "We should call Guinness; that might be a record."

Raj sat down, "She's clearly having a working lunch and preferred to eat alone."

Just then Sheldon entered the cafeteria and she called to him, "Dr. Cooper, over here!" She grinned at him as he sat down across from her.

That evening they were sorting out their carry out order on the kitchen counter. Penny looked to Leonard, "You really think there's reason to worry?"

He nodded, "Yeah, she's definitely going after Sheldon."

Raj threw up his hands, "I made a play for her, and she shot me down."

Penny scoffed, "All right, well, that doesn't prove anything"

Bernie added, "Yeah, there's a million reasons a women would shoot Raj down."

He got upset, "Like, really, a million?"

Bernie rolled her eyes, "Fine, hundreds."

He felt better, "Thank you!"

Penny shook her head, "The point is, this could be nothing and we are all overreacting."

Just then the door opened and in walked Sheldon and Ramona, Hey everybody, this is my friend, Dr. Nowitzki."

They all stood there and waved to her, "HI!"

"We just went swimming."

Leonard sat down and stared at him, "You actually got in a pool?"

"I was scared, but I told myself, "It's just a big bathtub." Then I got scared again because there are all these strangers in my bathtub," he chuckled.

Ramona added, "I was proud of him. A lot of people don't put their faces in the water on the first day."

He giggled, "I was hiding from a bee, but it still counts."

Penny spoke up, "So, Sheldon, have you talked to Amy?"

"Yes, we skyped this morning, and I'm sure I'll check in with her before I go to sleep."

Ramona added, "Sheldon talks about her all the time. I can't wait to meet her."

Sheldon grinned back at her, "No...That is true, she keeps asking how long Amy's going to be gone."

Leonard looked to Penny and then back, "Uh, so, Ramona, tell us about yourself, do you have a boyfriend?"

Sheldon cut him off, "Leonard! Your wife is sitting right here, what are you doing?"

"Ramona answered, "No, my work doesn't leave me a lot of time for relationships. "

Sheldon added, "She was part of the American team at CERN."

"I had a front-row seat when they detected the Higgs boson."

Sheldon turned towards Ramona, "Do you know, I've corresponded with Peter Higgs. Would you like to see some of his letters?"

She leaned towards him, "Absolutely."

He stood up, "I'll get them."

She stood up, "Well, hang on, I'll come with you." They both headed out to his apartment alone.

He turned and chuckled, "Oh, fun, like a playdate."

The door closed and Penny sat up, "Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that exactly what we were supposed to stop from happening?"

Leonard looked worried, "You think you should call Amy?"

Penny was afraid of Amy, "You got fingers and a mouth, you call her."

Across the hall Ramona was sitting on the sofa and he came back with a binder of letters, "Here we go."

She leaned in closer to him, "All these all from Peter Higgs?"

"OH, no, no they're from many famous people." He flipped a page, "See? Oh, like this one! This one is from Patrick Stewart. It says if I come to his house again, I get to meet his dogs."

She chuckled and sat even closer to him.

All of a sudden his laptop chimed. He got up to answer it, "Hello Amy,"

"I was missing you again."

"I miss you, too. Hey! This is good timing. You remember that Dr. Nowitzki I told you about? She's right here!"

She stared into the screen, and stuttered, "She's what?"

Sheldon turned the laptop and Ramona hopped to the edge of the sofa and waved at Amy, "Hello!" Sheldon sat on the back of the sofa close to Ramona.

Amy stared at her, "Hi."

Ramona smiled, "So nice to meet you."

Amy just stared at her, "Uh-huh!" Just then Amy's phone went off, "Hang on...Hello?" she screamed into the phone, "Little late, Leonard!" She hung up and looked back to the screen, "Sorry!"

Sheldon stared at the screen, "What is Leonard doing calling you at this hour?"

She blew it off, "It's not important."

"I must tell you, that seems a little inappropriate." He looked to Ramona, "Don't you agree?"

She smiled up at him, "I do."

Sheldon looked back to the screen, "See? We both think so."

Back at their apartment, Penny was pacing, "All right, this is making me crazy. Somebody's got to go over there."

Leonard paid her back, "You've got feet and legs, you do it. I called Amy and got bitched out, your turn."

She looked to Bernie, "Will you go with me?"

She shook her head, "To do what, shake a can of nickels at them?"

Raj spoke up, "We're being ridiculous. There's no way a woman that attractive is trying to seduce Sheldon Cooper."

They came back in and Sheldon stood in the doorway, "Hey, I hate to break up the party, but Amy says I'm tired and have to go to bed."

Ramona stood beside him, "It was nice seeing everybody, thank you for dinner."

Penny grinned at her, "Sure."

Ramona turned to Sheldon, "Walk me to my car?"

He nodded, "Of course."

They all hopped up and joined them, not wanting him alone with her on the streets of Pasadena. As she drove away, Penny turned to Sheldon, "We need to talk."

He looked to her, "Is this about Leonard calling Amy? I don't like it either."

Penny took his back to his apartment and sat him down, "Okay, I know you don't have a lot of experience with women, but Ramona seems to have a romantic interest in you."

He was stunned, "That doesn't make any sense, she knows I have a girlfriend."

She shrugged, "Well, sometimes women don't care. Sometimes it makes them want a guy even more."

"Look, that may be true, but Dr. Nowitzki's just a friend. If fact, I wouldn't have even noticed she's a woman if she hadn't worn that bathing suit that highlighted her bosom."

She stared at him and blinked several times, "Okay, um, let's try this, think of yourself as one on those limited edition toys people like to collect."

He stared at her, "I already do." She nodded several times, "Well, then you get it."

He threw his head back, "Oh! Because there's only one of me, I'm more valuable."

She threw her hands up, "Right!"

"Although, Amy's already taken me out of my package and played with me."

She was stunned, "Let's forget the toy thing, okay? Uh, maybe--"

He cut her off, "Penny, look, I appreciate your concern, but I don't think that's what's happening."

"All right, what do you think is happening?"

"I think Dr. Nowitzki is a friendly colleague. I think you and Leonard need to see a marriage counselor. I don't like him calling Amy that late in the evening. And I need to update my resume to include swimming as a special skill." He got up and left Penny there alone.

The next afternoon, Sheldon was in his office typing away on his laptop and there was a knock on the door. It opened and it was Ramona, "Hey, did you eat yet?" She closed the door behind her and locked it.

He looked up, "Ah, breakfast, yes, lunch, no!"

"Perfect, I made us sandwiches."

He closed his laptop and moved over to the sofa against the wall, "How thoughtful, thank you!"

She chuckled and took a seat beside him, "No big deal, I enjoy spending time with you."

He turned and stared into her large blue eyes. He swept her long blonde hair away from her shoulder, "And I with you. Question, are you seeking a romantic relationship with me?"

She stared back at him, "What is I were?"

He scooted closer to her, "Well that would raise a number of issues. We're colleagues; I'm currently in a relation..."

She cut him off and planted a hot passionate kiss on his lips. She wormed her tongue into his mouth and he suddenly responded in a similar fashion. Sheldon's hands rose up and he caressed her shoulders.

Ramona's eyes closed and threw her head back and shivered when Sheldon' mouth attacked her slender neck. His hands left her shoulders and cupped her pert tits. He felt her nipples perk up under the soft material of her sweater. He immediately knew she wasn't wearing a bra. With her tiny, but firm B cup tits, he felt her nipples dig into the palms of both hands. He had to feel them, especially after seeing them nearly falling out while swimming yesterday.

His hands drifted down to the hem of her sweater and slid up under it. He came in contact with her incredibly firm tits and he teased both nipples with his thumbs, first rolling them and then plucking them between his fingers.

Ramona's breathing grew quicker and she knew just a little bit more and she would own him. Her chest heaved up and down against the palms of his hands. She shivered when he tugged at her sweater, pulling the soft material up and over her head. Her long wavy blonde hair tumbled free and covered her shoulders and chest. She parted her lips and darted her tongue in his ear as he continued to ravish her neck.

Sheldon moved lower and closed his lips around one perky nipple. The aeroule stood out like the tip of a bullet and he sucked the entire crown between his lips. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. He ravished her tits and sucked harder when Ramona's fingers dug into the short hair atop his head. His deftly unsnapped her dark burgundy jeans and drawing down the zipper, he tugged at her jeans.

Ramona arched her back allowing him to pull them off and at the same time, shoved more tit flesh into his mouth. She spread her legs making the gusset on her panties stretch out even more. There was a large wet spot forming where the panties met her tight little juicy pussy. She threw her head back and clawing at his head, groaned out, "Oh Sheldon, eat me, I want your tongue deep in my pussy."

Sheldon slipped to his knees and tugged at her panties and as they settled around one ankle, he pushed her legs apart and ran his hands along her long, slender legs. He immediately dove in and began lapping away at her tight folds and stabbing at the opening, he forced his way in-between them. He used his thumbs to part her tight slit and seeing the pink inner lips glistening with her juices, he let out a stifled groan and began lapping away at her like a man possessed.

Ramona was gasping for air. She reached down and grabbed hold of his head and forced him harder against her juicy cunt. She was suddenly alone as Sheldon stood up and pulled her to her feet. He moved her to his desk and pressing her against it, he forced her to lean over the desk. Her pert tits were pressed hard against the cold hard surface. Her hair swept down and created a blonde waterfall around her upper body and rested on the desk.

Sheldon slipped to his knees and parted her tiny, tight ass cheeks He dipped his tongue in deep and darted from one hole to the other. He moved back and forth and felt Ramona shiver as she experienced her first orgasm. He pulled back and rising up, he pulled her to a standing position. Her legs were weak and he guided her to her back. He cupped her tits and leaning over her, he planted a kiss on his lips that took their breath away.

Ramona tore her mouth from his and stared up at him with those bright blue eyes, "Fuck me Sheldon, give me all you have!"

Sheldon was still fully clothed. He tore at his pants and they fell to his ankles, he slipped his jockey shorts down and his huge cock sprung free. He gripped his cock and swiped it up and down her tight slit.

Ramona looked down and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. She wondered how she was going to be able to accommodate that huge fat cock in her. She pulled him down to her quivering body and kissed him hard, hoping he would take her quick and chase away any thought of running. Ramona felt the walls of her pussy clench even before he penetrated her. She wondered if she was doing the right thing. She trembled; a mixture of panic and anticipation washed over her. Her entire body broke out in a sweat and she felt tingly all over. She reached down and wrapped her slender fingers around his girth. She guided it to her dripping pussy.

Sheldon ran the tip of his erect cock over her fat, exposed clit, he settled in between her tight folds and as he teased her, he felt her hips jerk each and every time he scraped against her clit. Sheldon slowly, carefully slid his length into her. He looked down as inch after inch disappeared into her slender body. He bit his lower lip when he saw his swollen nuts resting in her tiny, rounded butt cheeks. He stayed still for a few moments, allowing Ramona to get used to his thickness and length.

Ramona was gasping for air. She never, ever felt this full or stretched before. She was itching for him to begin fucking her and she wiggled her hips giving him the go-ahead. She reached up and drew him down to her and planted a hot, passionate kiss on his lips. Her tongue dueled with his as she felt him begin to move within her tight hole.

He pulled back and shoved back in again this time a lot harder. The desk moved as he did this. He picked up the pace and was glad she was so wet. Her slimy juices gave him the ability to fuck her tiny pussy harder and faster. He sank in deep and she tensed up as he scraped her cervix and she bit her lip as the mixture of pain and pleasure clashed.

Ramona was fast approaching yet another orgasm and she became vocal, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, yeah, oh Dr. Cooper, don't stop, fuck me till you shoot your hot sperm deep in my pretty little pussy."

Sheldon leaned over and pressed his shirt clad body to her aching tits. He felt her dig her nails into his back and her legs rose up and wrapped around his waist. This caused her pussy to tilt and he was able to drive downward into her and she screamed out as she came. His cock repeatedly scraped her G-spot and she exploded like a geyser.

She never, ever came that hard before and wanted to pay him back. She pushed him back and slipping from the desk, she settled on her knees before him. She panicked, suddenly seeing that huge cock, covered in her cum up close. She stared up at him and grabbing hold of his cock, she pressed it up against his belly. She dipped her head and began licking from his swollen nuts up to the beet red head. She licked and sucked over and over again until she had every drop of her cunt cream in her mouth and down her throat. She pulled it back down and closed her lips around the shaft. Her lips were stretched to the limit and she sucked. She sucked so hard, her cheeks hallowed out from the intense sucking she was performing on his cock. She released it and began bobbing up and down and at the same time, she fisted his shaft from the base. She stroked him furiously and sucked. She wanted his cum. She stared up at him with those sparkling blue eyes and called out, "Come on Dr. Cooper, cum for me. I need you to shoot your hot cum all over my face, claim me, I'm yours."

Sheldon stared down at her and suddenly realized what Penny was saying was all true. He took a giant step backwards and nearly tripped from the pants and shorts wrapped around his ankles. He shook his head, "No, this isn't right!" He grabbed his shorts and pants and pulling them up, he fastened them and looked down at the naked blonde, "If you'll excuse me, I have something very pressing to do."

He ran from the office and out of the building. He hailed a taxi and headed for LAX. He got on a plane and the next thing he knew, he was getting off at the Newark airport. He again hailed a taxi and hopping in, he gave to driver the address. Once he got out, he rushed up the three floors and stood before a locked door, he knocked three times, "Amy, Amy, Amy." He fished a ring box from his pocket and knelt down on one knee and waited. The door opened and he stared up at Amy and spoke, "Will you marry me?"

Amy stood there in shock...!

End of season 10; see what happens when Sheldon confesses his indiscretion with Ramona and more!