Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 20-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon moved his hands down to her bubble butt as his mouth captured hers once again. He tightened his grip on it and teased her puckered hole. He slipped his hand around and dipped his hand beneath the waistband of her panties. His fingers found her soaked cuntlips and parting them, he dipped a finger into her dripping hole. He shoved in harder and felt how tight and hot she already was. He withdrew his fingers and pulling back, he drew the panties from her quivering mound and down her wobbly legs. So unlike Sheldon, he raised them to his face and inhaled her scent. He tossed them aside and stared down at the trembling body. He grinned at her and growled out, "I want to fuck you where you stand, Amy!"

Her jaw dropped down, she was shocked to hear him say such a thing, so unlike Sheldon. A tiny smile crossed her lips and she glared up at him, "So what are you waiting for?"

He shook his head, "Not yet Amy, remember, I wanted to taste you, just like you tasted me." He slipped to his knees and guided her to sit on the edge of the bed. He parted her legs and he stared at the completely bare cunt before him. He began slowly, licking her from the base of her entrance all the way up to her erect, blood red clit. He darted his tongue in and out of her juicy hole several times.

Amy's breathing was heavy and labored. Her moans grew louder with each passing lick and suck of his tongue and lips. She couldn't believe how stiff his tongue was, like a tiny version of his large cock, being tongue-fucked while he caressed her outstretched legs. He replaced his tongue with first one, and then a second finger. He slid them deep into her pussy as his tongue lapped and sucked at her aching clit. She was on the verge of an orgasm as she screamed out, "My goodness, eat my pussy, I can't believe you're gonna make me cum already!" She pushed her body upward, grinding her entire pussy against his incredible mouth and fingers. She suddenly exploded when he began to gently stroke her G-spot. Her already soaked pussy began squirting and she was amazed Sheldon lapped it all up. She grabbed the back of his head and held in in place, even though he made no movement to escape. She bucked wildly as her thighs closed tightly around his head. She finally weakened her hold on him.

Sheldon stood and leaning forward drew her quivering body to his. He kissed her, feeding her all of her own cunt cream. He could feel her shaking in his grasp. He pulled back slightly, and swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek. He pulled her to her feet and stared down at her flushed body, I need to be in you now Amy!" He spun her around and applying pressure to her shoulders, he urged her to lean over the bed. He tapped at her feet, and pushing his knees between her parted legs, he stepped in closer. He leaned over her, "Are you ready for me?"

Amy licked her parched lips and nodded, sending a waterfall of dark brown hair over her face and the ends rested on the crumped sheets before her. She shivered when she felt the slick head of his cock slide up and down her glistening cuntlips. She waited and waited. She looked back, "What are you waiting for? Fuck me; I need to feel your thick cock deep in my pussy."

He chuckled, "Oh you'll get it, hold on!" His cock slid inside her easily; easier than ever before, she was that wet and that ready for him. She still released a gasp as the pressure created by his huge shaft was welcoming and anticipated, but still a shock to her body. He drove it in deep before withdrawing again completely. He saw her pussy gaping open and he drove back in and felt Amys legs shaking as he did so. This time Sheldon stayed deep in her, feeling her cunt muscles clutching at his thickness. He slowly began pumping in and out of her. His momentum grew stronger and quicker and the sound of his slick body slapping against hers filled the tiny bedroom.

Amy felt her juices running down her legs and she pushed back against him. She shivered when she felt him wrap his arms around her body and began pawing at her swaying tits. She rose up on her tip-toes as she felt the pressure building deep in the pit of her stomach. She enjoyed his cock several times, but she never ever felt him as stiff and as dominating as tonight. She let out a groan when she felt him pulling out of her. She turned in his grasp and kissed him viciously. She was shocked when she felt him pushing her to her knees.

"I want you to remember this night on all the nights you'll be sleeping alone in Princeton. Now get down there and take me in your mouth. I want you to taste yourself, and see the nectar I get to savor every time I lick that luscious pussy of yours."

Amy was shocked by what he was saying, but it drove her to new sexual heights. She scooted closer to him and without using her hands; she leaned forward and enveloped the dripping shaft before her. She had to smiled when she heard Sheldon released a groan as she began bobbing up and down, taking more and more of his length into her oral cavity. She had it completely devoid of her juices and was getting into a steady rhythm and she groaned out when she was pulled to her feet. She released his cock with a pop and she stood before him on shaking legs.

He guided her onto her back and she struggled to slip back fully on the bed. Her long dark brown hair fanned out on the pillow and she welcomed the coolness of the sheets on her heated flesh. She stared up at him, watching him stroke his cock. She teased him by running her fingertips along her heaving tits, between her outstretched legs and sawed two fingers between her juicy lips and slowly dipped a finger in and pulling it out, she licked her finger, "Mmmm, so much tastier, directly from the source." She reached out and wrapped her fist around his shaft and tugging at him, urged him to join her on the bed. Amy finger-fucked her pussy with one hand; while stroking him with the other one. She stared up at him and a tiny smile crossed her lips, "I want you to make love to me Sheldon, show me what I'll be missing all those lonely nights in New Jersey."

Sheldon came to her and positioned himself above her. He lowered his slender body and kissed her neck, causing Amy to moan out in anticipation of what was to come. He ran his tongue down her body and closed around her one nipple. He twirled it around and slowly closed his lips on it and sucked until he felt her arch her back to offer him more.

Amy was shaking in need of him. "Oh please Sheldon, no more teasing! I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard!"

He released her tit and kissed her again and as his tongue slipped into her mouth, so did his cock enter her juicy pussy. He had delayed entering her because he knew he was on the edge already and knew he wouldn't last long, just like Amy. He began moving, sliding deep into her and pulling out until just the head remained in her.

Amy arched her back and felt his shaft scraping against her clit. She needed stimulation, and running her hand down, she began flicking her bud faster and harder.

Sheldon thrust into her and picking up speed, he slammed into her as hard and as deep as he could. He switched up his angle of attack and with every other stroke, he scraped her G-spot and knew he had her on the verge of what she wanted and needed.

Amy's mouth dropped open and she was gasping for air. Her entire body weakened, no longer able to respond to the incredible feelings coursing through her body. She squeezed her clit hard and arched her back. Her mouth dropped open, but only a sigh came out. Her entire body shook and she fell to the bed as she stared to bathe his incredible cock with her slimy love juices.

Sheldon was at the end of his rope too. He couldn't remember the last time he had such a feeling of fulfillment and love. He knew she was the woman for him. He picked up the pace, driving in and out of her cum saturated pussy. He threw his head back and slammed his hips forward, He held his pelvis tight to her, grinding into her he screamed out, "OH FUCK, AMY, I'M GONNA CUM!" He did and he suddenly blacked out for a moment. He slumped against her and he clung to her sweat covered body as he nuzzled her slick flesh with his lips. He couldn't move and just lay there trembling and shaking as he felt his cock sent stream after stream of him cum deep into her fertile womb.

While this was going on, out in the hallway Raj was taking off. He had his last bag with him and he turned to Leonard and Penny in the doorway, "Here's your key back."

Leonard took it, "Thank you!"

"Uh, soon as I have the place set up, I'm gonna have you guys over."

Penny smiled, "Oh, we would love that."

"I really can't thank you enough for taking me in. I was at a pretty low place in my life--"

From Sheldon and Amy's apartment came Sheldon screaming out, "Oh, Amy, you naughty vixen!"

Raj turned and looked that way. He looked back at Penny, "Anyway, uh, as I was saying, I was at a pretty low place in my life and if it wasn't for friends like you--"

Amy screamed out, "My goodness, eat my pussy, I can't believe you're gonna make me cum already!"

Raj looked again and looked back, "I can't compete with that, bye!"

Penny and Leonard stood in the doorway listening. She was dressed in a sweatshirt and faded jeans. Her hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail. She just stood there.

Leonard ran his hands up and down her arms and down along her rounded butt, "Should we give them their privacy?"

She drew in a deeper breath when his hand ran down her thigh and drifted around to her steamy pussy, "I want to, but I don't think I can."

All of a sudden a loud scream came out of the other apartment; it was Sheldon, "OH FUCK, AMY, I'M GONNA CUM!"

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, I'm good now, let's try out our empty apartment, beginning with Sheldon's spot, I gotta get that image out of my mind!"

Leonard grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into the apartment; he locked the door and chained it. He turned and cupped her face in his hands and started kissing her passionately on the lips. They backed up to the door and he ran his hands all over her body and dipped his head and rained kisses all along her exposed neck.

They moved to the living room as they continued to kiss each other, and they lowered themselves to the floor in front of the large leather sofa. Leonard drew the sweatshirt up over her head and tore at her faded jeans. He got them off her hips and her panties followed soon after that.

Penny reached for his cock as he was doing this and she unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out as soon as his shorts cleared his hips He rolled her over onto her back and with his shirt on and his pants clinging to his ankles, he rammed his cock in her as deep as possible.

He was met with upward thrusts of her own and she wanted more. She managed to roll them over pushing the coffee table aside and she climbed on top of him and began raining hot, wet kisses all over his face and neck.

Leonard kicked at his pants and shorts and after freeing himself, he managed to strip off his shirt and t-shirt. He reached up and cupped her face in his hands. He pulled at the ponytail holder and her hair came tumbling around her shoulders and swaying tits.

Penny rotated her hips causing his cock to hit all of the vital areas of her pussy. She leaned forward and offered him, her tits. Penny threw her head back as she pressed her lush tits to his active mouth. She began moving her body up and down, making him fuck her juicy pussy. She began shaking as a quick orgasm overtook her lush body and she creamed all over his cock. She leaned forward, collapsing against him as she reveled in the orgasm that shook her excited body. She rose up on her knees and rolled over and turned around so her ass and pussy was right in his face.

Leonard knelt down behind her and stared at her fleshy lips that were coated in her creamy cum. He reached out and slowly ran his fingers through them, coating three of his fingers. A smile crossed his lips as he watched Penny.

She reached back and spread her cheeks, "How about paying a little attention to my other hole. It's been neglected since Van Nuys."

He tickled her butt hole with his cream coated fingers and slowly pressed forward as two and then a third finger sank into her ass. His cock was rock hard and still coated in her cunt cream. He stood up on the balls of his feet and hovered over her upturned ass. He flattened his feet on the floor as he rammed his cock into her tight ass. He moved back and forth as he fucked her harder and harder and gave her everything she requested.

She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair over her shoulders, "Oh God yes, that's it," she groaned out. She finally got what she was aching for.

Leonard continued to thrust against her, their bodies jerking against the carpeted floor and she arched her back, meeting each and every one of his thrusts with ones of her own. He suddenly pulled out of her and rolling her over he rose up and shifting his weight, he hovered over her face. He gripped his cock and pointed at her parted lips.

Penny opened wide and she growled out, "Fuck my mouth Leonard, give me..." Her words were cutoff as he sank his cock into her wide-opened mouth.

Leonard threw his head back and moaned loudly as he felt her run her tongue along his shaft and all over the leaking head. He took a deep breath and pulled his cock from her mouth and fell back to the sofa, landing directly on Sheldon's spot. He looked down at her and her hands were buried in her pussy. He got up off the sofa and wrapping his arms around her thighs, he pulled back and rammed his cock back into her ass.

Penny's hair was matted and stuck to her sweat covered face, neck and shoulders. She shook and screamed out as a second even stronger orgasm coursed through her lush body. She rolled her head around, "Oh yeah Leonard, where has this been the past month or so. Fuck me, fuck me hard! Yes, yes, oh fuck yesssssss, I'm cumming even harder, don't, stop, don't stop, I'm right there!"

Leonard slammed his cock as fast and as deep as he could into her ass. He gripped one leg as he used his other hand to drive three and a fourth finger deep into her quivering pussy. His thumb was grinding against her clit, sending her over the top, just like she loved. He picked up the pace, he was dripping sweat all over her shivering body and he drooled as he ached to latch onto those luscious tits just out of his reach. He pulled his slick hand out of her pussy and grabbed hold of both of her ankles. He pulled his slimy cock out of her ass and slid it easily into her cum-filled pussy. He was like a man possessed and began pounding her again and again. He released her ankles and ran his hands along her shapely legs and gripping her glistening thighs, he thrust even harder. With each thrust, her slick moved slid on the rug beneath her.

Penny was exhausted, but she reached out and held her legs apart for Leonard. He slowed and gazed down at the incredible sight beneath him. He was directly above her and he pile-drove his cock in and out of her. Her cunt was making obscene sucking sounds as he continued to slam in her.

Penny released her legs and let out a scream, "Oh my God, Leonard, I'm cumming again! Please, please cum with me! Fill my slutty cunt with your potent sperm, I'm begging you!"

He grabbed her legs and spread them wide and using them for leverage, he drove in and out of her and letting out a blood-curdling growl, he slammed into her one more time, pulled her legs up to meet his and he rotated his pelvis over and over again and he began pumping his molten load in her steamy cunt.

Penny rolled around on the floor, slipped off the rug and resting her sweaty body on the cool wooden floor. Her entire body was trembling as she came hard from his intense climax and she wondered what she ever saw on the other men she fucked. She knew she was with the right guy, now she had to prove it to him.

The next morning Amy was still worn out from their unending bout of sex. She came out all packed, "Okay, the car is waiting. Do you wanna walk me downstairs?"

He came out from behind the kitchen counter, "Oh course, here let me." He grabbed her suitcase. "I've been doing a little research on New Jersey, and I was delighted to learn that their chief agricultural product is sod. Perhaps I've been harder on them then they deserve. I expect you to call me every day and just remember, I'm proud of you and I support you in all that you do."

She stopped on the stairs, "Thank you, that means a lot."

"Oh, and one last thing, it you find yourself working with a male scientist who's as smart as me, and tall as me and has hair like Thor, well, then, I want you to step away from the situation and call me immediately."

The last episode of season ten began with Sheldon and Amy skyping on their laptops. They talk about missing one another. Amy tried to talk naughty, but he never caught on.

The next day in the cafeteria, Sheldon came to the table, "Gentlemen, you may remember Dr. Nowitzki (Riki Lindhome), she's back at Caltech for her postdoc."

Leonard and the others welcomed her. Sheldon took her to another table to talk in private.

Leonard looked to Howard, "Isn't she the grad student that used to follow him around?"

They watched her flirt with Sheldon, but as always, he was unaware of it happening.

The next afternoon Penny had Bernie over for coffee, "Not only did they eat together; Leonard said he made her laugh!"

Bernie leaned in, "That's nothing, Howie said she touched his hand."

Penny stared at her, "What? Did he Purell?"

She shook her head, "NO! Should we call Amy?"

"I don't know, we shouldn't worry her if it's nothing."

"I guess we could wait till we have more information about the girl."

Penny sighed, "Yeah, do you think lving with Amy has somehow stirred up Sheldon's sexual appitite?"

Bernie made a funny face, "UGH! How can you think that? Why would you even put those words together?"

"All right, then we agree, he's not making any moves, it's this Dr. Ramona chick."

Bernie rolled her eyes, "Nowitzki, I googled her, she's pretty cute."

The next day Sheldon was once again skyping with Amy. She asked him if he was getting lonely. He shook his head, "Not at all, I've had outings with Leonard and Raj in the evening, and, oh, I had lunch with Dr. Nowitzki."

She nodded, "Who's he?"

"Oh, no. Dr. Nowitzki is a woman."

"Oh, really? When did you meet her?"

"Many years ago, back when she was a grad student. She's always been a huge fan of my work, and now she's doing research at Caltech."

She stared at the screen, "Huge fan, you say?"

"Yes, I think you'd like her. She's extremely intelligent, just like you. Unlike you, she's tall, blonde and used to be an Olympic swimmer."

She was stunned and just stared again at the screen eventually she spoke again, "That's terrific, I'll call you right back." She called Penny on her laptop. Bernie was still there, she hit the accept button, "Oh, hey, Amy."

She screamed back, "I GAVE YOU ONE JOB! KEEP AN EYE ON HIM! HOW HARD IS THAT!"

Penny got defensive, "We thought you meant not letting run out into traffic."

Amy rolled her eyes, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Bernie poked her head in, "We didn't want you to worry."

She got closer to the screen, "Should I worry?"

Penny threw up her hands, "No, come on, it's Sheldon, nothing is going to happen."

"That's what you said to me when I started dating him. And then five years later, bingo-bango, something happened!"

Bernie tried to calm her down, "Yeah, but you're going to be back in three months."

"You don't get it. I've been smacking that ketchup bottle for a long time. All she's got to do is tip to over and point it at her fries!"

Penny was lost, "What do you want us to do?"