Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny finally fell off of him and she lay there as his cum began leaking out of her .

He got up, gathered his clothes and headed to the bedroom he was sharing with Raj.

Missy crawled over to Penny and she ate her pussy, drinking down all the cum that she could extract from Penny's pussy.

Eventually they all got up and retired for the night.

Leonard and Bernadette returned to the suite and were happy to see it was all theirs. He poured them both a small glass of wine as they sat close together and cuddled, each enjoying one another's company.

Leonard took Bernadette's glass from her and placed it on the coffee table. He leaned in and kissed her. His lips were more insistent than before.

Bernadette was kissing him back, making all the right noises, but there was something desperate in the sounds she was making. He realized that and turned in their embrace as he pressed his hard growing erection against her. He was so turned on and in need, especially after watching his wife, Missy and Sheldon earlier.

Bernadette was panting when he pulled away and moved back in as he attacked her bare, slender neck. He smiled when he heard her sigh and her fingers combed through his hair, urging him onward. Her simple black shift slid upward baring half of her tiny, firm thighs.

Leonard moved over her and her legs parted and he was able to wedge himself against her panty clad pussy. He wanted her and she needed some physical contact. He pulled back a little and looked into her bright blue eyes. He pushed a stray golden lock from her face, "Is this a good idea?" She shrugged and kept her eyes focused on his face. He kissed her again and licked his lips, "I can't think of anything else that I want right more at this moment Bernadette, I hope you feel the same way?"

Leonard's lips descended down on hers again and she wasn't able to say much of anything. She moaned a few times, a sound that really set him afire.

Bernadette wanted it as much as Leonard did, but just after her husband's memorial, she wasn't sure. She decided to give into the temptation and she parted her legs even more giving him access to her tiny body. She groaned when she felt his stiff cock rubbing against her heated center. She let out a gasp when she felt him rubbing her clit right through her silky panties.

Leonard slipped the gusset of her panties aside and his fingers slipped between her tight juicy cuntlips. He loved when she gripped his forearm with her hand and arching her back, she rolled her head from side to side. Her mouth dropped open and began to shake. She had all of that pent-up frustrations, seeing the others fucking after her husband's memorial, the failure to bring him home safely from space and the feeling of shame tricking Leonard home all came to a head. She exploded and came hard against his invading fingers.

He saw the glassy look in her eyes, "I need you Bernadette!"

She bit her lower lip and let out a deep breath. She was coming down from an incredible orgasm and she didn't resist when Leonard reached down and pulled her panties off her ample hips and down her tiny legs.

Leonard removed his clothes in a flash and pulling her forward he unzipped her dress and drew it up and over her head leaving her with only her overflowing bra. He got it off without any problem and as she leaned back against the sofa, he gripped his cock and swept it up and down her glistening slit.

Bernie arched her hips, urging him to feed it to her juicy pussy. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him to her lush body. They were joined at both ends as her tongue darted into his mouth as his cock sank into her pussy. She let out a rush of air as she was filled. Her legs wrapped around his waist and met his every thrusts with ones of her own, "Oh yesssss Leonard, give it to me, make me whole again! I need it so bad, make me feel again!" She kissed him and threw her hips upward as she felt another orgasm coming on, "Please, please Leonard, give it to me, give me your cum."

Leonard wanted this to last a lot longer, but he knew Bernadette needed this and so did he. He sucked at her tongue and bit down on her lip as he started pumping his creamy cum in her.

Bernie let out a tiny shriek as she felt him filling her. She clung to him tightly as she started cunning too. She combed her fingers through his hair "Oh my God, Leonard, thank you, thank you, I really needed this. Oh my God, Howard, forgive me, but I need to feel again."

Leonard hugged her for a very, very long time and after he slipped out of her, he got up off the sofa, pulled her off the sofa and carrying her in his arms to her bedroom, he placed her on the bed and made slow gentle passionate love to her again and afterwards, they drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

In the morning things continued where they left off last night. In the bedroom where Sheldon was, he was kneeling behind his luscious sister. He was feeding his thick cock in and out of her pussy doggy style.

Missy had her waterfall of dark brown hair scattered all over Penny's outstretched legs as she feasted on Penny's fat lipped pussy. She shoved two fingers deep into her juicy cunt hole as her tongue and lips teased and sucked at her ripe clit.

Penny was up on her elbows urging her on. As she raced towards an explosive orgasm, she fell back to the bed, her long tousled hair covering her face and upper chest. She screamed out, "Oh yes Missy, lick me, don't let up, I'm right there!"

Missy doubled her efforts as she felt Penny release a gush of her cream onto her lips and tongue. She was close to cumming too. Her brother was viciously slamming into her pussy from behind.

Sheldon was dripping sweat all over his face and upper body as he kept on imagining Amy riding Raj. He gritted his teeth and his hands tightened on the lush hips of his sister. He groaned out and began pumping his thick creamy semen deep into his sister's slimy hole.

Missy felt Sheldon's cock expand and she knew he was cumming. It triggered an huge climax she wanted and needed. She fell against Penny and clung to her as she trembled and quivered. She was happy Sheldon was fixed. She didn't need another baby, but loved having his cum fill her."

In the bedroom across the hall, Raj and Amy were woken by the moans and groans coming from Sheldon's bedroom. Amy was rubbing her eyes and when she looked over at Raj she saw him lying flat on his back. His stiff cock was pointed straight at the ceiling. He was fisting it slowly and when he saw her awake, he grinned back at her, "Sounds like Sheldon is awake and is taking advantage of the sleeping arrangements."

She rose up on one elbow, she was still naked from last night and she leaned over and her ponytail swept along his thigh.

Raj stopped her, "Oh no Amy, if we're gonna do that, swing around so I can have a little breakfast treat myself."

She giggled and spun around and throwing her leg over his belly, she scooted back and let out a tiny moan when she felt his hand grip her hips and guide her bare pussy directly over his waiting mouth. She closed her lips around the head of his dark, stiff cock nad her tongue darted out and flicked at the tip. She was about to take him deeper into her mouth when she stopped.

Raj gripped her luscious hips and pulled her down to his tongue. He shoved it as deep into her moist hole and pulling it out, he swept his tongue from clit to asshole. He did this over and over again. He captured her clit between his lips and started sucking harder and his tongue flicked back and forth several times really, really quickly. He shoved two fingers into her now wet hole and pulling them out, he shoved one into her puckered hole. He groaned out as he felt his cock slide deep into her mouth.

Amy was breathing heavily as an orgasm was quickly building in her loins and as she took his cockhead into her throat, she shivered and began painting his face with her creamy cum.

Raj lapped away and sucked and swallowed all she had and resumed eating her again, now shoving two fingers deep into her asshole. He felt her muscles clutch at his fingers as he attacked her clit with even more vigor.

The sounds of two women screaming across the hall pissed Amy off and she sucked Raj as hard and as fast as she could. She stroked him and as she felt him swell up, she tightened her lips on his shaft and prepared for the onslaught of his cum.

Raj began bucking his hips as he exploded and filled her mouth to overflowing. He felt her release his cock, but continued to pump his creamy cum all over her face. She squealed and came again. He continued his tongue action on her clit as he drank down her tasty cream. She she settled down, he kissed her slick thighs, "Mmmm, the perfect tonic for a breakfast treat."

She giggled, "Same here Rajesh, now what do you say we hit the shower and get all messy again?"

In the master bedroom, Leonard's eyes flickered open. He looked down and all he could see was a sea of blonde hair covering his belly and thighs. He felt a hot, wet mouth enveloping his shaft as he quickly stiffened. He heard a giggle and as she popped off his cock, she stared up at him with those bright blue eyes. Her hair was disheveled and she never looked sexier. She finally had the first smile on her face since Howard's demise and she looked incredible. She kept her eyes on him and leaned forward and licked the the tip. She giggled again, "I can see he likes that, huh?"

Leonard let out a groan, "I wish I had my camera here right now and take a picture of this. I'll burn that image in my brain. Oh my God Bernie, you look so incredibly sexy and hot like that."

She pursed her lips and kissed the tip and keeping her lips tightly shut, she pushed downward and as her lips parted, the incredible suction of her mouth and lips, they finally parted and she sucked. Her cheeks hallowed out as she painstakingly lowered her head as she continued to suck hard.

Leonard clutched at her head nad fisted her hair. He dropped his head back on the pillow and growled out, "Oh Bernadette, please, give me a break. There is nothing I'd rather do right now than to fuck your gorgeous, tiny body."

She released his cock and a stream of her saliva dribbled out, coating his shaft. Her tiny fingers closed around his shaft and she stroked him a couple times. She suddenly sat up and threw her leg over his thighs, but spun around and aimed her ass at his face. She bolted upright and grabbing his saliva stained cock, she swiped it up and down the length of her slit. She slowly lowered her body and looking at the mirror across from the bed, she let out a gasp, "Oh my Leonard, you are so right. I look so fucking hot watching your cock enter my pussy." She looked to the heavens and groaned out, "Forgive me Howie, but I need this. I need to feel something. I've felt dead for the past few days."

All of a sudden there was a loud thunder outside and she started laughing and crying at the same time, "Thank You Howard, I'll always love you!" She began riding Leonard like a house-afire and with every plunge downward, her legs, belly and arms shook and quivered. She was in a constant spasm as she slammed down and up, down and up and finally falling back against him, she exploded sending a stream of cum covering his balls, thighs and the sheets beneath them.

Leonard's hands roamed all over her lush body, tweaking and tugging at her ripe nipples. He turned her head to the side as as they kissed like two long lost lovers, he lost it and began pumping his potent cum deep into her quivering body. He held her long after he softened and slipped out of her. He spun her around and with her plastered to his body, they kissed and caressed one another for several minutes.

They eventually got up, Leonard ran a large bubble bath nad after locking the door, he led her into the tub where they caressed, kissed and after making passionate love again, washed one another and, dried off. After dressing they headed out to the suite where everyone else had already vacated.

They hailed a cab and getting to the Houston Space Center with a few minutes to spare. They climbed the gangway and buckled up as their charter plane took off for San Diego and back to reality.

Much, much more to come with a lot more surprises.

12