Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 03

Story Info
Leonard's Honeymoon, Sheldon & Penny & More.
3.6k words
4.05
6.2k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 168 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 17 Chapter 3

The day of the wedding had arrived and Bernadette looked like the perfect bride. Dressed in a sleek pearly white gown, she looked incredible.

Sheldon, the best man went in to speak with her, "Oh my Bernadette, you look amazing."

She blushed, "Why thank you Sheldon. Coming from you that is a complement. It isn't too revealing is it?"

He shook his head, "Oh no, just the right amount of skin. Um, I have something to ask you that has been bothering me."

She stared at him, "What is it Sheldon?"

"Well, I was talking to Alex and um..."

She turned white as a sheet, "Let me stop you there Sheldon. Please, don't go any further. This is my wedding day and I don't want to talk about it."

He shook his head, "We have to, she was very upset and..."

"STOP! I'm sorry, I know we took it too far. I was just trying to break up Leonard and Penny. Alex's Uncle Oliver took it too far and taped all of her indiscretions and put it on the internet. I know I shouldn't have forced her to go there for that meeting. I regret it, but it is in the past and can't be undone."

Sheldon could have been knocked over with a feather, "What, what the fuck are you talking about Bernie?"

Bernie knew she let the cat out of the bag, "Oh well, just forget I said anything. What was it you wanted to say about Alex?"

He shook his head, "Oh no you don't Bernie, what you said can't be taken back. I have to know what happened or I WILL tell Leonard before the wedding. I think he has the right to know about it. What makes it even worst is that you did it all to the woman I married."

Bernie was on the verge of crying, but she could see Sheldon wasn't going to let it go, "Well it all started when Penny was really treating Leonard like shit."

Sheldon cut-in, "If that was the case, you would have done it a long, long time ago. When was it she didn't treat him like shit?"

She shrugged, "So you know my motivation. She didn't deserve Leonard and unless she has changed, I don't believe she deserves you either."

He shrugged, "She's changed somewhat, but I knew what I was getting before we agreed to marry. I have given her the ability to have sex whenever she wants. She still continues to do interracial porn. You know what, I can see what you are doing. Throwing it back at me, you're not explaining what you did. Now out with it or I go and tell Leonard. That doesn't mean I still won't tell him."

She bit her lip, "Okay, like I said, Penny was treating Leonard like shit. We went up north for a convention with all of the urologists and I knew Alex's uncle was Oliver Lorvis. You remember him, the guy who was weird and had all of those video games in his basement." She looked to him, but he just nodded, not wanting her to get off track.

"Well he is the urologists for a few of the major porn studios and she contacted him. He knew who she was and wanted to get back at her for making a fool of him when he made a play for her. It was the perfect situation. She agreed to give the black actors samples of Deja Vu. Unknown to her, Oliver gave her one in her wine and it lowered her inhibitions. The actors knew the set-up and were more than happy to give her everything they could. She started out resisting a little, but before long. She was more than happy to give them everything and boy did she ever. Lorvis was to edit it and just post some of the tamer sex acts. He went overboard and posted the whole thing and to make things worse, he sent a direct link to Leonard. That was bad, but he had her return the next day and to make one even hotter. She was doomed after that."

Sheldon shook his head, "I can see you didn't want it go go that far. I know you wanted what was best for Leonard. I don't agree with your tactics but if you hadn't done this Penny wouldn't be with me. I'll keep your secret, just make sure Alex never talks about it, okay."

She let out a high pitched squeal and threw her arms around him and hugged him and kissed him, "Oh, thank you, thank you Sheldon. You won't be sorry. This is one of the reasons we didn't invite Alex to the wedding. The main reason was that Leonard really hates her, especially after ditching him, not wanting a threesome and took the job her wanted all along. Then she turned around and took up with Rajesh and Anu. She dropped the job at Cal Tech and wanted Leonard's job again at Stanford. So you can see why he didn't want anything to do with her."

He nodded, "Well, now that I know the main reason, I can agree with Leonard. It would also be a little awkward if you two were getting married and she spilled the beans. I'm happy to be the best man in this wedding and I hope the two of you live a long life together."

She hugged him again, "Oh Sheldon, without a doubt you are his best friend and without a doubt the best man."

The wedding went off without a hitch, all of the guests were amazed on the entertainment. They were in awe when Kelsea Ballerini and Carrie Underwood came out and did a set and they were so happy at the reception they received, they stayed longer and did another set and even joined the guests for drinks and cake at the end.

Leonard and Bernadette thanked Kelsea and Carrie and again invited them back whenever in town to stay with them. Bernie tossed the bouquet and was caught by Leonard's mother, Beverly.

The limo took them to the airport where they boarded the plane for Figi. They sat back and before long, they were both asleep. They were exhausted from all of the activities, especially Bernadette. Having to tell Sheldon the entire story really took a lot out of her.

They landed in Figi and were taken to their own hut on the dock, overlooking the blue and green waters. They were so exhausted, they waited till morning to consummate their marriage.

When they woke up, the sun was shining and they were all alone on their own secluded portion of the island. They got their gear together and grabbing a large blanket from the other room they headed out to the beach.

Leonard spread the blanket out and looking around, he saw they were all alone, nothing was in sight in either direction. He stood there and shimmied out of his bathing suit.

Bernie who was already spread out on the blanket looked up and grinned from ear to ear, "Wow, starting early huh? What are you, a nudist?"

He chuckled, "Why not, we are all alone on a tropical beach, why don't we consummate our marriage in style?"

She knelt up and removed her bikini top and shook her shoulders and watched as Leonard's semi-erect cock grow stiffer. She skimmed out of her bottoms and reached up and grabbed hold of his cock in her tiny hand. She tugged at him and drew him down beside her on the soft blanket. She leaned over and opening her mouth, she drew him deep. Her sexy ponytail swished along his belly and thighs as she took him deeper into her oral cavity. She rose up slightly and keeping his stiff cock on her mouth, she turned herself around so that her pussy was directly over his face. She worked on his cock until she knew he was on the verge of cumming.

Leonard reached up and drew her lush pussy down to his mouth and he began licking up and down. He was amazed how wet she was and knew he had to fuck her soon. He tightened his grip on her plush ass and rolled her over. He was able to break away from her incredible mouth and holding her shapely hips, he rolled her around and drew her up onto her knees.

Bernadette was facing the gorgeous lagoon and sparkling water. She threw her head back and let out a grunt when she felt him enter her. She was now officially a married woman. She urged him on, pushing back as she felt him pump in and out of her tight, juicy hole. She was in heaven. She never thought this would happen, have Leonard for her husband and have him fuck her on a tropical island, out on the beach.

Both of them were so hot and excited it wasn't long before he lost it and began pumping his heavy load deep in her pussy. He circled her tiny body with both arms and reached down and as he continued to pump into her, he diddled her clit and she shook and trembled as her climax enveloped her body. She slowly sank to the soft blanket and pulled him down to press against her. ' The two of them clung together and as Leonard slipped out of her. He drew her to his lap and she crawled into his arms and they hugged one another as they just sat there, staring out at the gorgeous water.

After a few minutes, he took her arms and wrapped them around his neck. He stood up and walked into the water until he was waist deep in the water. He slowly sank into the water and they played and frolicked in the warm water until they slipped back to the beach and back into their bungalow and made a nice fruit salad and crawled up into the bed and just held one another.

Over the next few days, they repeated these acts over and over again. They couldn't get enough of one another. They were ready to explore and calling for a car, they went to town and just walked around. They went to one of the large hotels and seeing it was getting late, Leonard surprised Bernadette when he walked up to the front desk and got their key.

Bernie looked at him, "What are we doing here?"

He shrugged, "I thought we could spend one day here in town. Go out to a romantic restaurant, take a dip in a pool that doesn't have salt in the water and relax in an air conditioned room instead of the open air we have in our bungalow."

She threw her arms around him, "I love it, but what about clothes and swim suits."

A local came up behind him, "Dr. Hofstadter, here are the bags you requested from your bungalow. I hope you enjoy your stay here."

Bernie kissed him, "I don't believe you. It seems you thought of everything."

They headed up to their plush suite and changed into their suits and headed downstairs.

The pool area was rather empty and Bernadette and Leonard found a secluded area of the pool and slipped into the cool clear water. After cooling off, they sprawled out to get some rays.

She turned and saw him staring at the lifeguard, she slapped him playfully, "Okay buster, don't get any ideas, it is my honeymoon after all."

"Aw, mine too, Sweetie!"

She frowned, "Please don't call me Sweetie. It reminds me of Penny."

Sorry, let's get back in the water."

They played around and Bernie kept on staring at the lifeguard and the gorgeous lifeguard was checking her out too.

Leonard wondered if he's be sharing his wife with another woman tonight. He wasn't opposed to it, but it was their honeymoon after all. He got out and went back to the lounge chair.

Bernie got out and went to speak with the tan lifeguard. They were there for well over half an hour and suddenly Bernie waved to Leonard and called out, "I'm going to the restroom, I'll be back soon."

The gorgeous lifeguard came over to Leonard and blocked his sun, "Mind if I took a seat and we talked for a few while your pretty bride is away?"

He nodded and she sat down beside him, "I'm Sandy and wondered if you were interested in watching me and your pretty bride together?"

Leonard acted like he didn't know what she was talking about, "What do you mean, together?"

She chuckled, "You know a little bit of girl on girl?"

All of a sudden Leonard felt his cock growing stiff in his swim suit. He looked at her and nodded, "What are we waiting for, our room is on the top floor overlooking the ocean."

She giggled, "I've seen the ocean, but I'm much more interested in that tiny woman you married."

A minute later Bernie returned and Sandy nodded, "He's onboard."

Bernie giggled, "What are we waiting for, let's go."

They were back in the room and Bernie slipped into the bathroom again and Sandy and Leonard took a seat on the sofa. She turned to him, 'I'm getting out of this wet clothes, do you mind?" She didn't wait for a reply and stripped and took a seat beside him naked and looking incredible. She was tall and lanky. She sorta resembled Christy Brinkley.

Bernie opened the door and stopped dead in her tracks, "Wow, looks like someone is more than ready to begin." She moved over to Sandy and drawing her up off the sofa, she pulled the taller blonde down to her mouth and they meshed together. Bernie's hands began to wander slowly down Sandy's bare belly until they finally reached her soaking wet pussy.

Sandy bucked against Bernie's fingers as she felt her clit. She groaned into Bernie's mouth as Bernie stroked her over and over again.

Bernie guided her over to the bed and placed her gently on her back. She gazed up at her with those large blue eyes. She licked her lips as she slipped two fingers deep into her pussy. She began finger-fucking her and before long she had Sandy squirming on the bed.

Bernie dipped her head and began feasting on Sandy's juicy pussy. She was lapping away at her pussy like a woman possessed. She pulled her mouth from her slick folds and looked up at Leonard, "Oh fuck, I want both of you."

Leonard who was standing beside the bed looking on, stripped off his swim suit and watched at the two women came together again. He knelt on the bed and before he could react, they broke away from one another and they both attacked Leonard.

Sandy grabbed hold of his thick cock as Bernie cradled his swollen nuts in her tiny hand. Sandy couldn't resist and lowered her head and enveloped the head of his cock in her mouth. She drew more of his shaft into her mouth as Bernie licked at the root and the swollen nuts.

Bernie moved upward and as Sandy drew his cock out of her mouth, the two of them licked up and down on either side of him. As they reached the tip, they broke away and once again their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Over the next five minutes, they switched off, one sucked and the other licked him. This went on and Leonard was in heaven as the one golden blonde and the other honey blonde sucked him until he was close to cumming.

Bernie watched as Sandy swallowed his entire shaft and she pulled at her shoulder, "I wanna watch as Leonard fucks you, Sandy."

Sandy slipped her mouth off his cock immediately and fell to her back and spread her legs wide.

Leonard wasn't going to wait for Bernie to change her mind. He crawled in-between her legs and gripping his cock, he guided into her warm pussy. It slipped in and felt like warm butter surrounding his cock.

Sandy's arms and legs wrapped around him as she urged him on. It wasn't long before they fell into a nice rhythm, however, and soon enough they are bucking hard against one another, Sandy moaning loudly as Leonard fucked her hard and going deep in her.

Before long Bernie climbed up and threw her leg over Sandy's head and lowered her juicy cunt to Sandy's mouth

Sandy immediately began lapping away at Bernie's pussy. She was furiously lapping hungrily at her cunt lips. Bernie's swollen clit was throbbing as Sandy strummed it harder and faster.

Bernie watched as her husband plowed harder and faster into Sandy's pussy. She screamed out, "Fuck her Leonard! I wanna see you shoot your hot cum all over her gorgeous body. I wanna lick it off of her and feed it to her."

That was all it took and as he felt his cock swell, he pulled it out of Sandy's cunt and he began shooting rope after rope of his hot cum all over Sandy's belly and tits.

When Bernie saw this, it triggered an orgasm and she painted Sandy's face with her cum. She struggled to break free and leaning in, she licked up all of Leonard's cum from her lithe body. She fed it to Sandy and the two women kissed and swapped Leonard's cum.

Leonard dropped down and began feasting on Sandy's cunt and being the "King of Foreplay" he had Sandy cumming before long.

After they calmed down, they moved to the shower where they once again got a lot of wet fun and before long; all three of them were climaxing again.

Leonard and Bernadette returned to their bungalow the next morning and spent the rest of their days in wedded bliss. Reluctantly they packed their bags and headed back to the real world. They settled into their regular routine. The following week, Leonard was busy as the fall semester began at Cal Tech and Bernadette was the lead in testing a new drug at Zangen.

Back in New York Penny was still upset about how great Leonard had it now and she was moping around wishing Sheldon would get back home and fuck her. She called him twice, but he was in his office on overseas calls. She knows it was important, but so was her well-being.

He finally came in and saw her leaning over the kitchen counter, scanning her phone of the great pictures from Leonard's wedding and his gorgeous home. He tapped her on the shoulder and before she could turn around, he grabbed hold of her sweatpants and yanked them down to the floor. He caressed her tight ass and spun her around, he drew her camisole up over her head, leaving her naked. He lifted her and planted her bubble butt on the counter and dropped his pants and shorts. He guided his already stiff cock into her tight, but moist pussy.

Penny threw her head back and bucked against him, "Oh my God, Sheldon, fuck me harder.

He chuckled, "You're gonna fall off the counter!"

"I don't care, just fuck me harder!" She arched off the counter, leaving only her head on the counter as she wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her now wet pussy and clit against his invading cock. Her arms came up and wrapped around his neck and she was now clinging to his body; as she was hanging on him, off the counter completely.

Sheldon's legs went weak as he watched his cock glide in and out of her fleshy cunt. She was getting close to cumming after they fucked for nearly ten minutes.

He gripped her ass harder, "Fuck Penny, I need a break, my legs is cramping up."

She tightened her grip on his neck, "Don't you dare, I'm so fucking close. Just a little longer, make me cum and then I'll ride you until you shoot that luscious cum all over me."

He licked his fingers and began rubbing her clit again and again. He watched as she rolled her head all over, unable to keep still.

She trembled and shook, "Yeah, right there, don't stop, keep going. Oh God, I'm cumming!"

He was unable to hold her any longer. He flopped her on the counter and gripping her knees, he pushed back and sank down into her scraping her cervix.

She exploded and creamed all over his cock. She dug her nails into his shoulders and dipping her head, she kissed him savagely.

He pulled his slime covered cock out of her pussy and began sending blast after blast all over her belly and tits. He stumbled back and clung to the counter and stood there panting hard. He moved to the sink and turning on the cold water, he picked up the sprayer and shot a stream all over her and himself.

She screamed and hopping off the counter, she collapsed to the floor, her weak legs couldn't hold her. She tried to crawl away, but he sent more cold water all over her back and hair.

She finally made it away and made it to the bathroom. She stepped in the shower and turned on the warm water and slipped to her butt and reveled in the warmth of the water.

Sheldon joined her and they clung to one another and they burst into laughter as they tickled and caressed one another.

More to come soon!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers