All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Stuart's Halloween'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another good story to add to your impressive list of TBBT tales.

I still live in hope of a story based on Penny's brother Randall staying with her and Leonard, and renewing the sibling sex. Leonard walks in on them, and Penny invites him to join them. You could do this very well; are you open to bribery? I'm happy to pay for it!

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterover 1 year ago

It’s so great to read you again!! A great choice with the Halloween party. Loved it from the get-go with Penny and Leonard all the way through!! You captured Bernadette’s feistiness perfectly. Great job there!!

Some much enjoyment, but this exchange was quite fun: “ Teasing him, Penny coyly asked: "are you enjoying fucking me, Stuart." He truthfully answered: "if I died right now, I wouldn't even care. “Well don't do that," she grinned, "at least not until you've cum in me." Stuart hearing this from Penny, being playful and flirty with him while he was buried in her? Perfect!!!

I so love your TBBT writing (well….Penny is what I care about…), so thanks so much! Read you soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marvelous storytelling, with excellent characters, well-written by an outstanding author. Five stars.

lamo668lamo668over 1 year ago

Loving the TBBT series, as always this is another hot story. I especially love stories about Penny and Bernie those two get into some sexy situations. I have been a fan of yours since I found you on the now-expired T-S-S-A site,(wish that site was still up). Anyway, I am your biggest fan, and I hope you keep writing love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any chance of a penny/sheldon story or Bernadette/sheldon?

wolf189wolf189over 1 year ago

Incredible story as always.

I like your TBBT stories, they are very exciting. I just wish that for Penny to lose her inhibitions she doesn't have to drink alcohol or some kind of drug. If she was as sober as possible that would be great.

I also like to see in your stories that Penny loves Leonard very much and she still enjoys having sex with him even though she fucks other men.

I have an idea for a story that I wish you could do. It is that in the course of the series Penny goes through the same events and she continues to love Leonard but in season 4 when she sleeps with Raj, they really have sex and from that moment they become lovers. They can see each other secretly for a while and when Penny becomes Leonard's girlfriend again and then his wife. Leonard accepts this situation because it would only be sex which would be around season 5 when he gets back together with Penny. Raj would officially become Penny's bull from then on. The love between Penny and Leonard will not wane and neither will their passion but Penny sometimes needs something more when it comes to having sex. It would be so much better if Leonard can be with them most of the time, maybe just watching, him filming them, or masturbating.

Sure there would be many exciting situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous