All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory-Zangen In Brazil'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CTR69CTR69over 2 years ago

Dayum, very nice! Our favourite BBT blondes do it again.

Greg6616722Greg6616722over 2 years ago

That was really hot, I'm just sorry after all that they didn't get the plant. Maybe they can return and try again. What do you say?

lamo668lamo668over 2 years ago

Get hot story, I loved it. I love your work please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I was wondering if you ever considered exploring the story that Penny told when the girls were learning about comic books. How Penny picked up a guy. He picked up a girl and all three left together? Please keep up the good work.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterover 2 years ago

Another amazing story by you! I so love the way you write Penny. It’s a joy to read her sexual adventures At your hands, both with Leonard and wit others! I enjoyed the way you added her studying the different animals and things she would find on the trip (I bet she and Leonard participated in some extra curricular activities during study time!) and Bernadette’s reaction was true to form. You captured her exactly right! Always a great day when I see a shaggy77 story posted. Very much looking forward to your next!!!

Also: I second the request by the Anonymous reviewer below. I’d love to read your take on “if I pick up a guy in a bar and he picks up a girl, did I pick up the girl?” I’ve imagined this several times. Your take would be amazing I’m sure!!!

Anyway....Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story a lot, I like it when Penny is a cheating slut. I enjoy it when Bernadette is as well, Hope you can write more about the 2 of them!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story these two are both beautiful blonde sluts Penny more so that being said I am not a fan of ppl who write that Penny is some gorgeous blonde with perfect body and Bernadette is some skank with long pussy lips and floppy tits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous