All Comments on 'Big Blind Date'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Well THAT was enjoyable and fun, but ended too abruptly! So much more to do - handcuff her, nipple clips, fucking her pussy bareback - please don’t let it just end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is some uncomfortable truth in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Candy's asshole was very, very tight. Danny had assumed he was hurting her. He could hear her grunting from the pain."

In that case, odds are he's doing something wrong. Anal can be relatively pain-free, but that requires a fair amount of advance preparation... first you lubricate, then you dilate, then you penetrate. Get it right this time.

You still have that 6" dildo which she used on his arse, and which seemed to go in relatively pain-free. She should lubricate herself (the anus, unlike the vagina, is not self-lubricating) and use the toy on herself for a few minutes. That should push some more lube up there and stretch her out a bit. From there, go to you using the toy on her - maybe you lick her clit and pussy while you're using the toy on her butt - presumably with her face-up (supine) and her ankles vaguely behind her ears if she can get them there. From there, turn her over and replace the toy with your boy parts. Then maybe everything will fit without causing pain.

Most importantly, if anal is causing pain, stop - before the pain escalates to actual injury (which can happen easily).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Comment below is laughable.

A world where I can’t ram my well-lubed fully-erect penis balls-deep into a willing slut’s bowels - isn’t one that I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
860 Followers
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any subject. Check out my stories.