Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

Not forgetting the fact this action was being captured on film which would certainly upset her Daddy dearest. My camera positioned just right to record the sight of my cock being made to vanish up inside of her hot, wet slot before a few inches reappeared as she moved upward. Just to enlist the aid of gravity so she could slam down and send her rounded ass smacking off of my body. Her moans loud and clear so even while facing away from the lens it was clear she was having more than a pleasurable time with my big dick. The background of the expensive home and the poolside area a nice, naughty touch to things so that even with this being a private space, should any gardener or similar staff show up they'd have quite the report to tell their boss and her Daddy in the process.

"MMMM AHHHH! I'm not... MMMM FUCK!! Some cheap slut! MMMM! I'm Daddy's favourite little girl! MMMM! His favourite Superstar! MMMMM FUCK!!" She groaned out as sweat rolled down her gorgeous face as she bounced away on my rod. A loose strand of her blonde locks now caught on her cheek from the repeated riding she's been delivering. Showing off her own impressive stamina to be able to keep up such an eager, lusty pace while dealing with the bright sunshine and hot temperatures beating down on us both. Perhaps this isn't the first time she's had some fun by her pool without even needing to take a dip. "MMMMM! Say it! Come on, you dumb, poor, fat cocked nobody! MMMMM SHIT! Say I'm the fucking best! AHHHH! Tell me I'm... MMMM! D-Daddy's girl!!" She gasped out as she stared down at me not so much with a look of fury like when I'd first arrived, but one of burning lust as her snatch was dripping wet all around my member. A perfect blend of leaving me coated with her arousal but still being snug against my thick size ever after being deeply fucked before and now riding away on me.

I decided to seize on those comments as I smiled up at her. "You know, the way you keep mentioning your Daddy to me? MMMMM... Makes me wonder if you're one of those naughty girls who are into calling their man Daddy instead of the guy who is, you know, you actual father." I said as I let go of her waist.

"W-What?? How dare you!!" She gasped shaking her head as she lifted off of my cock. "I would never! No! That's not, I mean, I would never..." Tiffany stuttered out.

Reaching around her, I gave her backside a sharp spank to make her gasp out and cut off her excuses making. "I think you should be a little more honest to what you want from your Daddy..." I told her, moving her off from me as I gave a confident smile.

"Y-Yes, Daddy!" The words all too easily fell from her lips as I moved her into position, kneeling on the lounger we've been fucking on. "I want more of that big... Fat... Long cock of yours Daddy..." She purred as she looked back over her shoulder as she stayed in that doggy style position for me.

"Didn't think that would work!" I whispered to myself as I scooped up my pants from the ground, fishing out a bottle of lubricant from the pocket (as I always made sure to be properly prepared for a review like this). Returning over and seeing her eyes widen as I moved behind. Popping the lid of the bottle open and making her groan as I poured out onto her. Letting the liquid flow down the crack of her tight and rounded ass before I applied a finger onto her asshole. Pushing in, working the lube into that clearly tightest of her holes in a sure sign that what the blonde bombshell lacked in the sort of juicy curves other women in NXT were packing? She more than made up for it with her muscular, gorgeous body and super snug holes. The fact she was groaning out as I finger fucked her ass a good sign to that this too might not be her first time letting her backdoor be used either as I readied her backside with another round of smooth pumps.

"D-Don't tease me, Daddy! Please! I n-need it!" Stratton pouted as she groaned out, sounding like this was porno scene as she rocked her hips back as I lined my dick up with her last hole to try out. Even if this wasn't the late stage of the action I wasn't going to pass up on this chance as I pushed forward and made us both moan out as I penetrated that vice-like asshole of the blonde. "OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM... D-Daddy's cock... It's soooooooo gooooooooood! MMMM FUCK!!" She moaned out as before I'd even started my own thrusts, she'd kicked things off by shifting that tight and tanned body of hers back and forth. Working my dick into her anal tunnel as she moaned out and kept staring back. Almost looking like her eyes were shining from this sinful turn of events as she showed off the more kinky Daddy side of her life that's well removed (or was it?) from the one who keeps her credit cards topped up.

So I was playing catch-up, and I had no complaints about that, as I held her waist once again and began to work my dick in and out of her asshole from behind. Moaning out as her tight tunnel was clamped around my dick, proving us both with the sinful friction but not any hint of pain for either of us. My only concern, aside from enjoying this fine piece of ass of a supposedly untouchable blonde, was to keep my body angled just right so my camera could still record the fun. A nice shot of my dick sliding into her booty which ended up being enhanced more as without me even encouraging her to do so, the former Gymnast turned pro wrestler moved one of her hands down under that ripped body of hers. Starting to rub her fingers across her already soaking wet and well fucked snatch to further her pleasure and pant out like getting her booty banged was as natural to her as picking out another bright pink, expensive outfit to wear in the morning.

"OH YES! OH FUCK, DADDY! MMMM YES! PLEASE! K-KEEP FUCKING MY ASS, DADDY! AHHHHH! OOOOOOOOH I NEED IT! I NEED IT SO F-FUCKING BAD! OOOOOOOH!!" She moan out loudly and without any hint of shame, as if her rocking back with perfect timing to take my pumps into her booty wasn't proof enough of her high state of arousal before the dirty talk was factored in. Her hair swaying back and forth behind her shoulder while she stared back to watch me fuck her ass, and caring little for some of the messy strands left cling to her body from the sweat dripping off of her. "AHHHH! HARDER, DADDY! OH GOD! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM FUCK!! MMMMM!!" She panted as she feverishly ran her digits along her dripping folds. Getting off on a butt fucking like a common porno whore as she moaned each time she pushed herself back against my dick. Helping to stuff me in deeper between those tight, nicely rounded cheeks of hers while her passage remained clamped around my thickness.

Who was I to ruin some long held back urges or secret kinks of a stunning blonde from being let loose? So I just played my part in this and kept on shoving my length in and out of her rump as I stared down. Seeing the pleasant amount of jiggle on her ass that much like the rest of her more than compensated for not being as full and thick like other women in WWE and NXT with a superb tightness. Holes like this would even test the limits of a veteran porn star as even as I ploughed into her stiffly and smoothly, her motion back against me was lusty enough that I could have just left her to fuck herself on my dick and she wouldn't have complained one bit. And of course, having a smile across my face not just from how fantastic the sex was. But seeing her act in a world removed to the way she was mocking me and acting all stuck up before my fat, long dick had tamed her and her naughty holes.

"OH GOD! YESSSSSS! MMMMM! DON'T STOP, DADDY! OH GOD! I'M GONNA CUM, DADDY! I'M GONNA CUM!!" More loud moans escaping her as she shifted on her sun lounger even as it creaked under her from being used as a sex aid for our shameless fun. Her juices dripping down and already hitting on the furniture and the poolside ground below as her hand furiously rubbed away at herself. Both her lower holes more than stimulated with my dick exploring a tight tunnel that didn't feel like too many dicks before had ever been into her as deep as this. But the smoothness of how she was taking me perhaps a sign that this was far from her first anal experience in her spoilt life. "OH YES!! AHHHHH FUCK!! CUMMING! GONNA CUM!! A-ALL OVER DADDY'S BIG FUCKING COOOOOOOOOCK MMMMMMMMM!!"

That already muscular and stunning body of hers tensed up as her fingers brushed away with quick back and forth rubs along her folds. Making her cum as she groaned out, her tongue almost flicking out from her lips as they stayed in an O-shape. Her orgasm making me in turn grunt as I then had to deal with her back passage, having been tight enough already, managing to clamp further around me as I continued to thrust away. Not just for the sense of pride at having made yet another NXT Superstar cum thanks to me fucking her, but knowing that if I didn't finish the job properly with her I still might be on the wrong side of her wrath. No risk there as she groaned out as her hand made more juices drip down her tanned thighs to splash over the lounger we've been fucking on before I finally pulled my cock out of her well fucked rump. A moment to admire her gaping state that I'd left her in from being balls deep in a living Barbie doll.

"MMMMM... Is Daddy gonna cum, now?" I was snapped out of it as to my surprise Tiffany was the one who moved around. Sitting on the edge of the lounger as she reached up and grabbed my cock. "I hope Daddy cums all over my dirty, nasty fucking face..." She purred like a pornstar before I was pleasantly surprised again by her putting those big, ripe lips of hers to use again. Taking me straight into her mouth and slurping loudly as her glazed over with lust eyes stared up at me. Bobbing along the dick that's just come right from between her cheeks and happily cleaning off the taste of her own back passage from off of my thick inches. Easily making me moan out as she sucked me off with a rapid pace. Sending her blonde locks flying along with some sweat as she feasted on the hunk of man-meat that's been very familiar with her and all of her holes.

Catching me off guard, and the fact that this was at the tail end of the action anyway, I had to pull out from that hungry mouth as I stroked off. Not even able to warn her as the first hot blast of my spunk fired out across her groaning face as she closed her eyes. My jizz splashing over her stunning features to stain her cheeks, nose, lips and forehead. A couple stray shots catching into her blonde locks for a stick mess but leaving her purring with approval as I painted her features as she'd demanded. Seeing her run her tongue over those pouty lips to steal a taste of my load before I'd even finished stroking off. Testing to see how on a sexual high she was, I brought my mushroom head to her lips to pump out the last drips. Smiling as her lips wrapped around me for a last suckle on the cock that had driven her wild. Even if I wasn't the kind of Daddy she was used to impressing and having pay for her lifestyle.

"Mmmmm... So good..." Tiffany said, with a smile as she took a moment to reach up and clear the load away from her eyes.

"Guess I might have a potential side job as a 'Daddy' after this!" I remarked as I moved across around the pool, plucking my camera from the chair as I brought it over so I could sneak a shot as the money shot coating her face. "Better this than the other sort of father I'm surprised I've not become, considering how I'm always fucking women without a rubber on."

"Huh, wh-what?" It was at that moment that the high from having taken a strong orgasm faded away as she blinked and saw me closing my camera up. "EWWWWWWW!! You fucking came on me?? I'm a total mess!!" The usual Stratton returned as she glared at me. "I'm not some kind of dirty slut! This was not what I agreed to!" She complained, folding her arms like a brat. "That's it! You're not getting to finish that dumb book review about me! I'm not gonna sign your book or anything like that!"

"Oh? Was that your plan?" I said as I looked her over before I put the camera down. "But I'm afraid to say that if you remember the time before? You actually were the one who approached me, not the other way around. So I've already got your autograph for my pages."

"Y-You do? I don't remember that!" Tiffany complained.

"But I'm a fair man!" I lied with a smile. "So allow me to help you 'clean up'..."

With that, I reached down and unceremoniously flipped the lounger up on its side. Sending Stratton with a horrified squeal over her own head as she tumbled into the pool with a loud splash. By the time she'd swam up to the surface and flopped around, I'd not only hauled my pants back up, but grabbed her pink bikini along with my shirt as I took off with the camera and my book. "YOU ASSHOLE!!" I heard her yelling as she slammed outraged fists into the pool water. "WAIT UNTIL MY DADDY HEARS ABOUT THIS!!"

* * *

For my own safety, I decided to make a quick escape from the gated community until I was a couple miles down the road in another neighbourhood. Giving me the time to pull into a mall parking lot to take a breather as well as finally put my shirt back on. Glancing with a smile at the prize from the encounter of that hot pink bikini she'd worn which would sit more than nicely with the screenshots to go into the book. And of course, the already inked in autograph that Stratton in her arrogance had given me long before today. It wasn't always the case that I did such a blatant hit and run, but sometimes needs must! And for now, the only need I had let to do was to fill in the other gap I'd set aside to jot in my review.

'When they say that Daddy's little girl can get whatever she wants? This blonde bombshell can dam well get it any time, any place! And you don't need to be packing her kind of credit limit either to get a piece of her. Big cocks are this girl's best friend instead of the diamonds, so be sure you're ready to give her your best and you might be lucky to have her calling you Daddy for the day... Or the night! 10 out of 10!'

With the review written in, and accomplished in a somewhat different order of who writes on the pages first, I set the book aside and started the car back up. Heading away and back to my own, far less expensive home. It would only occur to me later that having called her, she would easily know his number now. So either he'd get an earful and have to change his number... Or she'd dare him to try his luck again. And from his experience with other arrogant beauties? He had a good feeling that he knew not just which of those options were more likely... He had a suspicion she might end up moaning out Daddy a few more times if they met again.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12