Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 06

Story Info
I discover what it is like to be dominated.
2.5k words
4.59
3.5k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

Chapter 6 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

In Chapter 3 you meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club.

In Chapter 4 we have adventures in a Soho Hotel and Miss Henderson.

In Chapter 5 we begin our first full session of The BD Club with a timid mouse.

In Chapter 6 I discover what it is like to be dominated.

Chapter 6

After our first customer of the day had left satisfied from my services at the Big Dave Club, Gloria accompanied me to the en-suite bathroom and sat on the loo chatting with me while I showered.

When I came out she was waiting with a big bath towel and proceeded to dry me with it, paying quite a lot of attention to my nether regions.

"I wouldn't mind another spin on this myself, before too long." she said as she stroked my dick with the warm towel.

"Gloria!" I exclaimed, "I'm working!"

Gloria relented and then explained that she had spoken with the next customer while downstairs and felt she had a pretty good take on what the woman wanted.

"She wants control." she said, "She always feels it's the man that has control during sex, with her at least, so she wants to be able to tell you what to do and that you are unable to refuse her."

"Okay." I said.

"There might be a bit of.....ummmm.....punishment, too." She continued cautiously.

"How much?" I asked, a little alarmed.

"Nothing major. Just a bit of....riding crop slapping. We've told her to keep it mild. No marks!"

"Gloria!" I said again, but could see from her grin that she was just winding me up about the 'no marks' comment. At least I hoped she was.

I left Gloria in the bathroom and got dressed and then moved to the second Bedroom leaving Gloria to tidy up the first.

Mistress

The mistress came to the second of the guest Bedrooms in Brenda's house.

She knocked purposefully on the bedroom door.

I opened the door to greet her but she silenced me with a look.

"What took you so long? I don't expect to be kept waiting, for anything." she said, and pushed past me and into the room.

She was a tall woman, perhaps and inch or two taller than me but the stilettos on her feet made her loom over me. She was athletic in build and had short blonde hair.

She was wearing tight black denim jeans and a simple black t-shirt.

"I...." I began but again she shot me a stare that told me to be quiet. She looked around the room with contempt and then turned her gaze back to me.

"So you're the great stud, eh?" she asked, but didn't wait for a reply, "Well, let's see if you measure up to that epithet. Undress." she commanded and watched as I discarded my shirt and trousers.

She looked contemptuously at my dick. "Turn around, face away from me." she ordered.

I turned to face the end wall of the bedroom but could see her reflection in the dressing table mirror.

She was pulling off her t-shirt exposing a black shiny bra beneath and then pushed down her jeans to reveal shiny black, skin tight shorts. Her legs were bare as she stepped back into her stiletto shoes. She then removed a pair of shimmering black gloves from her purse and slid each hand into one, stroking the long sleeves up her forearms, nearly reaching her elbows.

"Turn around." she said once again, and I complied, feigning surprise at her change of appearance.

She walked up to me and looked down at my flaccid member and then grabbed it with her latex clad hand and raised it up, as if gauging the weight.

"Hmmm" she said, "Is this boy going to behave himself and do everything I demand?"

"Yes mistress." I said weakly, meanwhile releasing my zen control over my dick and allowing it to swell and lengthen in her hand.

Soon it was at full stretch and I could see her breathing had quickened as she considered it. A bead of pre-cum emerged from it's tip and she used the palm of her glove to smear this over my glands.

She removed her hand and let my cock drop and point heavily towards her.

"Get on the bed with your arms above your head, and grab the headboard." she ordered and I climbed on and lay on my back, doing as instructed.

The dominatrix walked to the dresser and found the items which had been laid out for her. She moved to the head of the bed with two pairs of handcuffs and fastened each of my hands to the brass headboard.

Then she climbed on to the bed herself, the shiny material she wore squeaked and crackled as she moved.

She brought her face close to my crotch and blew on to my dick. She grinned as I made it twitch.

Then she manoeuvred herself so her knees were either side of my head and she was facing towards the wall, looking down her body at my entrapped face.

"Look at me!" she ordered.

I looked up and saw that the crotch of her shorts was a slit which she opened with two latex clad fingers to reveal her cunt within. She slid one gloved index finger into herself and moaned, and then brought it out and pushed it into my mouth.

"Suck." she said, and I sucked her juice off the shiny material all the time staring up at her body looming over me.

She removed the finger and regarded me seriously. "Good." she said.

She slowly lowered herself down to my face and rubbed her exposed quim against my mouth.

"Eat me!" she said simply and smothered my mouth.

I did as asked. It was a strange sensation for me to be doing something I had now done many times before but this time I couldn't use my hands. I realised that giving pleasure when you have some control is a completely different feeling to that where you have no control.

She held on to the brass headboard as I obeyed her command, sticking my tongue out to run between the soft lips as she thrust her hips back and forth. Juice was running from her and on to my face and into my mouth, and her moans were getting louder and more intense.

At one point she paused and lifted herself off my face to run her fingers between her pussy lips and then inside herself. She moaned and gasped as she frigged herself inches from my face and then pushed the dripping finger into my mouth again instructing me to suck it.

This act seemed to thrill her greatly so I made a great show of noisily slurping on the latex finger and sucking her juices off of it.

Her eyes were half shut as I did this and her nipples appeared more prominent pushing out against the thin black latex bra.

Slowly she lowered her cunt to my lips again.

I let my tongue rub against the lips and into her. If she remained still in any particular position I would start to move my tongue, exploring the smooth, sensitive skin and tasting her wetness.

My tongue found her clitoris and I concentrated on that as she gripped the brass headboard and pulled it towards herself.

She began to moan rhythmically and ground herself down onto me, clamping my head firmly between her thighs and lost in her orgasms.

Eventually, she slumped forward bracing herself against the wall with her hands.

She was still for a few moments and then with a squeak of latex she climbed off me and sat on her legs staring at my erection.

I looked down my body and saw that a copious amount of pre-cum had dribbled on to my chest and belly.

She looked at my face, a malicious smile on her lips.

"Awww does the poor dear want to cum?" she asked, as if talking to a pet.

I nodded my head desperately which seemed to please her.

"Well, you can't." she said nastily, "Not until I say so."

She regarded my throbbing member and went back to the dresser. She returned with a riding crop, which she used to pat the underside of my dick, starting at my scrotum and moving slowly up along my length until she reached the tip.

I made my cock twitch every time she touched it with the crop and moaned when she ran the leather flap at the end up and down my shaft. She even patted my balls with it, but not hard enough to cause any real pain.

She grasped my shaft with her latex glove and pointed it at the ceiling. Clear liquid dribbled from the pee hole on to the shiny black material.

She took the flat leather of the crop and rubbed it onto my glands smearing the pre-cum onto it. She looked back up at me and moved closer to my head where she held the leather against my lips.

I fought against the handcuffs and tried to turn my head away.

"Behave!" she said sternly. "Lick it!" and pressed it into my mouth again. I licked the sticky liquid and I could see her excitement rise again.

She went back to fondling my shaft with her hand, rubbing it up and down but carefully gauging my proximity to my climax. If she felt I was getting too excited she would slow or stop completely, removing her hand and watching with delight as my stiff dick twitched against my belly and dribbled the clear sticky liquid.

She took this opportunity to strip off the latex bra and fondle her own breasts which appeared firm and pert with swollen nipples, which she pinched with her fingertips, teasing me with the sight.

She then resumed her teasing of my cock with the crop and her hand.

This went on for quite some time it seemed and even with my powers of control I was feeling the pressure building. It was hard to fake being close to an orgasm without slowly edging there in reality.

I found myself thrusting my hips upward as she stroked me, trying to maximise the feeling. She sensed my excitement and released my member from her hand. Then she stroked the crop against the underside again, patting along the length and then concentrating on the top where my frenulum was exposed. She patted this several times and giggled as my cock jumped and throbbed.

The pressure was now too great and I knew I had to bring this to a conclusion so I mentally prepared to open the valves.

She watched me with fascination as she patted my dick again with the crop.

I cried out and allowed the valve to release.

Spunk shot out of my throbbing cock and up my body, landing on my face. It reached as far as my forehead and even further, into my hair and on to the pillows and wall beyond. I gasped aloud as another spurt hit me on my mouth and lips, and another on my neck and chest, and then a weak series of spasms emptied the rest of my cum on to my belly.

She laughed aloud at what she witnessed, stared at my messy face and licked her lips.

"Now be a good boy and swallow it down." she said, watching as tendrils of semen dripped into my open mouth. I stared directly at her as I licked my tongue over my lips and drew the cum into my mouth and swallowed it. Her face was flushed and her hand was between her legs again fingering her pussy as she watched me eat my own cum.

"Good boy." she said, gently, and then put her own wet latex fingers into her mouth to taste herself.

Without another word she raised herself from the bed and gathered up her latex bra. She quickly dressed in the clothes she had arrived in and for one awful moment I thought she was going to abandon me handcuffed to the headboard, but before leaving she returned and unfastened one hand, allowing me to take care of the other.

She exited the room and I lay still for a few minutes contemplating what had occurred.

Certainly eating my own cum was an unexpected progression. Also the way she seemed to be able to control my cock intrigued me. No one had so far shown that they could gauge my state so accurately or get me so excited that my usual tricks at holding off a climax were becoming irrelevant.

Eventually I freed myself and went to the en-suite to shower and brush my teeth.

Gloria was waiting in the room when I returned.

She didn't need to ask, the arch of her eyebrow was enough.

"Interesting." I said, simply. "Did she comment?"

"She said you was satisfactory. Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but she paid in full and seemed to have a smile on her face when she left."

Gloria looked at the mess on the pillows and the wall.

"At least you got to cum, this time." she said, with a grin.

"All over myself!" I told her.

"Oh, well..." she chuckled, "...now you know how it feels!"

"In my mouth as well." I said and sat down next to Gloria on the bed.

"Blimey!" she responded, and then looked thoughtfully at me, "I wouldn't have minded seeing that."

I laughed at this but Gloria appeared serious. I offered that if we had a return visit from this client we might rig something where Gloria could watch.

"Why wait until then?" said Gloria.

"Oh you!" I said, "You're always leading me astray."

"Well, it's been a while." she said, "I think I'm getting a little jealous."

I looked to see if she was being serious. I think she was.

"Oh Gloria." I said, and put my arm over her shoulders and she rested her head against my neck.

"Just so long as you're happy doing this, okay my lovely boy?" she said, then paused and brightened, "What am I saying? You're eighteen, of course you're fucking happy doing this!!"

We both laughed.

We sat in good natured silence for a minute, then Gloria slapped my naked thigh and got up from the bed.

"Right, number three and then we're done for today." she said, "The other room has been tidied, so get dressed and we'll send her up you there."

"What was her request?" I asked.

"Oh yes, to be 'ravished'." said Gloria, "But she's a lovely lady with a friendly personality. I think she just wants some decent sex. She's a widow."

I got dressed and moved to the other bedroom and waited for contestant number three.

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers