All Comments on 'Big in Japan Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And Laura takes the evil bastard down with a round between the eyes....

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

I'm guessing Melina is 'sniping' close by..........

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

Oh my gosh how much better can these stories get. I kno its all part of the plot but it sure is nice to see the good guys win

I kno we r prob all thinking we wish this was reality in our real world. Great job cant wait for the finale.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next and final chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soooooon. The ending twist should be most very fun.

Level III Patreon patrons already have the answer to the cliffhanger at the end of this story, so if you like the stories but hate the cliffhangers, please consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar. Thanks very much to those who are already supporting my work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Carol tackles him and Laura puts the chop to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Probably wrong in my thoughts, but I have to wonder. What is Carole going to do.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 3 years ago
I just have to wonder...

Just HOW will Carole stop this idiot? A "brain drain" could make him fall on his own knife..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very good and timely, the ending raising the question why in the world are the girls out there with the major threat still hanging, not like the crow bar at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love for Crowbar to send an ambulance chaser to Breona Bryant's parents home with the offer to make them whole financially by suing the University and Dr. Lionel Carmela (who is white) for destroying their daughter's life and radicalizing her to the point of her being indicted on 8 counts including Felony Murder.

The lawyer would say to Breona's parents something like this regarding Carmela, "You want to do damage to the system that did this to your daughter? Yet you believe a white person in Dr. Lionel Carmela who used your daughter and destroyed her black life? He is far more wealthy than he projects. And that white boy is getting wealthy off of your daughter. Time you get some of that wealth for what that white boy did to your daughter, in brainwashing her to put herself into that situation that got her arrested and charged like that and then to call attention to her case to further his business plan to getting wealthy."

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 3 years ago

Once again, brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WW if the judges in your stories ran their court rooms as you described perhaps the criminal element in our country would believe that criminal justice really exists. This seems like a good place for Carole to be able to use some of that excellent training she has received to cap off the end or perhaps another good beginning for the next episode of the TROY CLAN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Remember Laura is with them also, Carole will most likely give warning and Laura will finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Pardon the pun, Laura dis-arms the perp with her new katana.

Groan!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Laura to he recur.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****WOW!!!!!! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES