Big Mack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to feel scared," said Mack.

"So don't," whispered Yoshi. "You invited me here for a reason, didn't you? I mean, it's just sex, isn't it? No big deal."

Emotionally, it was a very big deal for the mechanic, but he couldn't explain. He edged a little closer to the emo.

"You don't have to be scared of me," Yoshi repeated, and the mechanic surrendered to everything as his world collapsed around him.

Mack gulped. This was the moment. "Can you ... umm ... can you kiss me again?"

Yoshi brushed his lips lightly against the mechanic's. "Like that?" he asked.

Mack smiled gently, anxiously stroking his jungle beard. "That was nice."

Yoshi cupped a hand behind Mack's neck, inadvertently pinching his long red hair as he pulled him closer. He parted his lips, letting his tongue slip inside the mechanic's nervous mouth. He pulled back for a moment, and Mack drowned in the emo's dark brown eyes. "You OK, big guy?"

Mack nodded. He wanted this. "Yeah." A string of spit held their lips together. Mack gazed at Yoshi's face, fixated by the piercing on his lower lip. He'd just kissed a man, willingly, for the first time in his life.

Yoshi cupped Mack's jaw with the palm of one hand. He moaned into the mechanic's mouth as he kissed him hard. The emo lifted the hem of Mack's tight-fitting t-shirt and inserted an arm. He ran his hand across Mack's hairy chest, firmly pinching a nipple. Without breaking the kiss, the emo moved his hand south, deep into Mack's crotch, copping a feel of the thick sausage it contained. "Fuck, you're so big," he whispered, giving it a tender squeeze.

Mack couldn't remember the last time he felt this aroused, and he couldn't recall the last time his dick felt this hard. He wasn't sure what to do.

"Can I?" asked Yoshi, and Mack already knew the answer to the emo's incomplete question. He nodded.

Yoshi unzipped Mack's fly, fished out his dick, and gasped. "That's fucking huge," he declared, feeling waves of heat radiating from the mechanic's thick slab of meat. "I can hardly even wrap my hand around it. Do you have a licence for this weapon, sir?" he joked. He noticed a pearl of precum at the tip. His dark brown eyes looked up at Mack's barely believing face as his tongue licked it up. "Mmm," he said, brushing his floppy fringe away from his eyes. "Sweet."

Mack felt like he'd died and gone to heaven. His wife stopped sucking his dick many years ago.

"Lift up," said Yoshi.

Mack was confused, but that was probably because all the blood in his body had rushed to the tip of his dick, leaving none for his brain. "Huh?"

"Lift your ass up off the couch for a sec so I can pull your jeans down."

Mack unbuckled his belt, pulled his pants down to his ankles, and sat back down on the couch. His meat pointed towards the ceiling as Yoshi knelt on the carpet between his knees. Mack felt nervous, but the emo was in paradise. "Fuck me dead," he gasped, "look at those thick, juicy thighs. Two all-beef patties."

Yoshi sucked one of Mack's swollen testicles into his mouth, rolling it around on his tongue. Mack's pubes were as much of a jungle as his beard. His masculine scent was intoxicating. Mack closed his eyes as the emo sucked and licked his other ball. His nutsack was saturated in saliva. "Fuck, dude," he whispered as the emo stroked his meaty thighs, "that feels so fucking good." The shaft of his huge, engorged penis was visibly throbbing.

Yoshi spat on his palm and began stroking Mack's shaft with his fist. As he ran his tongue around the tip of the mechanic's rod, he was rewarded with another dribble of precum. He smiled at Mack as he took the head of his cock past his lips and onto his tongue. The mechanic shivered in response.

Yoshi's fist established a slow but steady rhythm, but he couldn't take more than a few inches of Mack's meat down his throat. It was just too big.

The pressure inside Mack's balls began to build. "Fuck, dude, you gotta stop," he whispered.

Yoshi seemed confused. He worried that he wasn't doing a good enough job. "Huh?" he asked.

The mechanic's dick exploded right in front of Yoshi's wide eyes. Big Mack's first squirt of special sauce cannoned high into the air, landing with a thick splat on his couch. As soon as Yoshi realised what was happening, he jammed his mouth over the head of the firehose, and the second volley of cum smashed into his tonsils like a tidal wave, making him choke. Mack roared and threw his head back in total ecstasy as he felt the emo sucking hard on his shaft, his hand massaging his massive nuts as if desperately coaxing every last drop of semen into his mouth.

For just a few seconds, Mack completely lost the ability to think. He lay back on the couch, every nerve-ending in his body alive and tingling. He opened his eyes and looked down at the half-Japanese emo kneeling between his knees. A few stray globs of cum streaked the emo's cheeks, and as he glanced down at the couch, he noticed the remains of his first thick rope of cum seeping slowly into the fabric.

Yoshi stroked Mack's strong thighs. "You taste good. Anyone ever told you that?"

Mack shook his head. Not even his wife.

"You wanna kiss me again?" Yoshi asked.

Mack looked at the stained couch cushion. "As long as you don't mind sitting in my cum," he joked.

The emo stood up and sat next to Mack. They kissed, but only lightly. Mack's brain was still fried from Yoshi's blowjob. "I like your lip piercing, punk," he said. "Wouldn't last long on a rugby field, though."

Yoshi smiled. "*I* wouldn't last long on a rugby field," he admitted. "That game's too rough for me. I'm a lover, not a fighter." He noticed he'd left his beer on the coffee table. He took a sip, washing the mechanic's remaining unborn babies into his digestive system. "Thirsty work, sucking a fat cock like yours," he joked.

"I can't remember the last time anyone did that to me," admitted the burly blue-collar worker.

"But ... you said you were married?"

"The fire goes out," Mack declared, looking at the wall for an absent-minded second. "She stopped sucking my cock ages ago. She used to love it -- or, at least that's what she told me way back when -- but she doesn't anymore. Sex with her is rare, and every time it happens, it feels awkward. So I jack off."

"Monumental waste of sperm," joked the emo.

Yoshi's comment stopped Mack in his tracks. "What's it taste like?" he asked.

Yoshi frowned a little. "What does *what* taste like?"

"Sperm."

Yoshi was surprised. "You've never tasted your own?"

"Maybe once or twice," the mechanic admitted, "but it would've been a long time ago. I remember it felt weird, like it was a forbidden act. I can't really explain it. I spat it out, or I ran to the sink and rinsed my mouth out ... I can't quite remember."

Yoshi wasn't quite sure how to reply. "I hear that for some people, it's an acquired taste. Some people hate it right off the bat. For instance, I have a friend who loves to suck my dick, but he won't ever swallow. When I get close, he takes me out and jerks me off. Whatever, I don't care, I still get off. But for some reason, and I don't really know why, I've always loved it. I love the taste of it, I love how it feels in my mouth, and I fucking love how a cock feels on my tongue as it twitches and spurts its load down my throat. I can't really describe it." Yoshi touched Mack's chest. "You can cum in my mouth any time you want." He watched his host's muscular chest rise and fall.

Mack knew what he wanted to do right now. "Let me suck your dick?" he asked.

As if the emo kid was ever gonna say no.

Yoshi unbuckled his black knee-length shorts and pushed them down to his ankles. His smallish uncircumcised cock stood tall; the tip partially covered by his foreskin, the shaft pointing towards the ceiling. Mack kneeled, but he wasn't sure what to say. To him, the emo's dick was tiny, but he wanted nothing more than to feel it in his mouth. He wasn't sure what to do. He'd seen it in porn so often, but this was different, because this was real. "I've never done this before, punk. Go easy on me?"

Yoshi noticed the mechanic had called him 'punk' once or twice. He loved the way it made him feel.

Mack studied the emo's penis for slow, long, elastic seconds. His eyes examined the head of Yoshi's dick, cocooned by his foreskin. He looked up and down the length of his shaft and studied his testicles. Yoshi didn't have anywhere near as much pubic hair as he did. "You shave?" Mack asked. Yoshi nodded silently in response.

Mack inhaled Yoshi's scent. He'd never smelled another man's cock before. Come to think of it, he didn't have much of a clue what his own manhood smelled like. He wasn't sure how to describe the smell. Besides, his olfactory senses weren't great. Too much motor oil over too many years.

Yoshi's shaft throbbed with the anxious beat of his heart.

Mack reached out and touched the emo's cock. It felt warm, and he felt it pulse under his touch. His fingers formed a loose fist as he began to stroke his guest's penis. He looked up to get a sense of whether what he was doing felt good, but Yoshi's closed eyes told him everything he needed to know.

Mack noticed a pearl of precum had formed at the tip of Yoshi's penis. His thumb and forefinger reached out to touch the viscous liquid. He lifted his fingers to his mouth, but he wasn't sure what he was tasting. It didn't really have that much of a taste.

'OK,' Mack thought, 'here goes.' Mack sucked the head of Yoshi's dick into his mouth and onto his tongue. The emo moaned, reaching down to grab a fistful of hair as he took the mechanic's oral virginity.

Mack bobbed his novice head up and down on the uni student's shaft, remembering to keep his teeth behind his lips. His fist began stroking the shaft a little more insistently now, and the emo's head lolled back in pleasure. "Fuck, man, you're gonna make me cum," Yoshi whispered.

Suddenly, Mack realised how desperately he wanted to feel a cock explode in his mouth. He jerked Yoshi's shaft and felt it beginning to thicken and expand, ready to unload. "Give it to me," Mack mumbled, and Yoshi's balls immediately began to contract.

The emo ran his fingers through the mechanic's hair as his cock began to twitch. "Fuck," he moaned. "Fuuuuuck."

Yoshi's nut fired onto Mack's tongue and the mechanic instantly coughed like he was choking. Thick, white globs of sperm exited Mack's mouth as quickly as they entered, dribbling down into his beard and onto his neck. His fist, still loosely wrapped around the emo's shaft, was soaked in a heady mixture of saliva and semen.

Yoshi opened his eyes and looked down at the mess he'd made. "Fuck, man, I'm so sorry."

"Gimme a sec," a stunned Mack replied. "Just gonna go to the bathroom to clean up."

Yoshi sat on an unfamiliar couch in an unfamiliar room. In the bathroom, his unfamiliar host wiped his chin and beard with a wet facecloth and changed his t-shirt. He wasn't sure what to expect when Mack returned to the room.

"You up for another beer, punk?" Mack knew he'd have to wash his beard properly to wash the emo's cum out properly, but that exercise could wait for later tonight.

"I'd love one!" came the reply. Mack headed to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and brought back two cleansing ales.

They sat together on Mack's couch for the next hour or two, drinking beer as they talked about their lives, their pasts and their passions. Even though tomorrow was Saturday, Yoshi sensed the early riser needed to hit the hay, and he stood and prepared to leave. If Mack had asked him to stay the night, he probably would have, but the offer never came. Maybe the mechanic had some thinking to do. They shared a manly hug as Mack opened the door to let his guest leave.

No plans were made, but they each felt sure their paths would cross again soon.