Big Mike Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...keep going."

He flicked his fingers and made the remaining droplets of semen rain on my face. I continued to grind and moan and curl my fingers inside, spurned on by the sound of his heavy breath and the weight of his semen my face. Mike took a few steps back again and began to pull his shirt up over his head. My eyes bulged at the sight of his bare belly, rotund and hairy. He threw his shirt aside, now standing fully naked before me. He looked down at me with a smile and slapped his belly from both sides, fully aware that I was captive to his form.

"Hmm, that face is all covered in cum. I guess now you'll need a shower to clean it off."

He stepped over to the tap and grabbed the handle. The sight of this huge furry man walking was utterly perfect, hundreds of pounds of flesh rippling with each heavy step. Mike looked back down at me over his round, hairy shoulder, and his face lit up with a sneer.

"But I bet you don't want a regular shower. You're such a greedy slut." Mike turned back to me and raised a handful of belly with one hand. "You want a golden shower to wash that pretty face."

I looked at Mike's cock, now relaxed, and then up at the cocky smile on his face. The realization that a guy was about to piss on my face for the first time entered my mind, but there was no space for consideration or hesitation. I just kept pumping my hips and fingering myself.

"Beg for it, slut. Beg." I obeyed without thought of hesitation.

"Please daddy, please wash me off. You drained your balls, now drain your bladder all over me."

"Oh yeah. More." I huffed out a breath to get further into character.

"Oh, please...I need your piss. I wanna feel your warm piss all over me. Please, daddy..."

"Oh, fuck yeah..." Mike's deep, pleasured voice changed into a long moan as his big urethra let loose and my golden shower began. "Uoohhhhhhhhhhh...aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"...yyeaahhhhhh..."

The contents of Mike's big bladder splattered over my face. I felt the warm fluid washing away his cum and drizzling down my neck and breasts. Like his funky briefs, I would've thought the stink of his piss would've abhorred me, but in my elevated state of arousal, I adored it. His warm piss ran down between my thighs where my fingers plunged tight. It was like he was entering me through that warm, golden stream. I clenched my glutes at the thought and moaned in orgasm.

"Ohhhh...ahhhhh...."

Mike chuckled to himself as his stream died out. He still panted hard, his bladder now drained. A minute or so passed and my own sex slowed. Mike looked down on me with the biggest shit-eating grin.

"Good girl...what do you say?"

I panted and pulled my fingers from my body.

"Thank you, daddy."

"That's fucking right."

Mike finally turned on the tap and mercifully let the warm water rain down on me. I just stayed on my knees for quite a while, not feeling ready to stand like an equal human. Mike stood right over me for a while, letting the water run down his huge body and rain onto me.

Eventually, I got to my feet and accomplished the task that I'd planned. I took out my soap, shampoo, and thick soaping mitt for Mike's nether-regions. I began the delightful task of cleaning every inch of Big Mike. I didn't think about the deprecating scene that Mike had submitted me to; I didn't want to ruin the shower with unnecessary thoughts. I just enjoyed all of it: cleaning Mike and becoming clean myself. We took our time, as Mike's tremendous bulk and thick black body hair required over half an hour of scrubbing to get clean. Gladly, he let me clean literally every inch of his body; he was much less restrained than he'd been the first time. He seemed to be content now with letting my hands wash all his crevices: the folds of thigh flesh upon each knee, his double chin under that shaggy beard, his navel, his bulky pecs, and especially his huge furry ass crack.

After we were fully refreshed, we made our way down the rec centre hall. I wore a new outfit: a sky blue long sleeve shirt that clung tight to my body with dark blue denim jeans that clung even tighter to my ass. I wore my black vans and kept my wet hair slicked back. Mike wore that same grey sweats and black shirt that he'd walked in with.

Before we headed out the door, Mike's firm hand snuck around my hip and stopped me in my tracks. I looked up to him, and he pulled me in with a loose grasp.

"Hey. The shower was a good idea."

Mike leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. He then opened the door for me while I blushed at the affectionate peck. I smiled up at him without saying a word, noticing a few stares from people lounging in the foyer. Gladly, the boyfriend lesson seemed learned.

It was almost an hour later when we got back to his place. We didn't pick up dinner; I'd told him I wanted to order delivery instead. The truth was I wanted to eat right away, but not take-out. I took my time suggesting it, bit by bit. As we walked home, I told him how nice his body hair was when he was freshly cleaned. I told him the first thing I wanted to do was cuddle. I played the role of daddy's little girl as we walked in the door, begging him to get naked with me in bed. It wasn't until he was buck-naked on his mattress, clean and dry, that he protested.

"You really wanna lick my asshole?" he asked with a groan.

I bit my lower lip and expanded my chest with a deep breath. I was naked too, standing at the foot of Mike's bed. The sight of Mike's hairy thighs formed a deep canyon of hidden treasures. Like Shangri-La, Mike's ass crack was a forbidden paradise that had been off limits to me. I had kissed his ass and caressed his thighs but he hadn't let me in for one single reason.

"That's...kinda gay." I sighed.

"Yeah, you said that last time. But...it's so not. I guarantee you're gonna love it." Mike looked down along the slope of his supine body at me, unimpressed. "There's really no option for me. I'm your little servant, right? It's my duty to pleasure every inch of you. I've sucked your cock, I've kissed your feet, I've licked your armpits. Your ass is the only part that I haven't pleasured yet."

I touched his big foot and ran my fingers along his sole. I knew he liked his feet being touched; he liked the sight of a woman being brought low.

"Imagine using my tongue for your pleasure...in the deepest, darkest part of yourself. You liked cumming on my face, right? And pissing all over it? Wouldn't you like to use my face to pleasure your ass?" I leaned down and brought my lips to his big toe, puckering them into a gentle kiss. "Won't you let me?" I let my lips slip around his toe, sucking the fat digit and whimpering with a quiet, submissive moan.

"Ah...fuck." Again, my submission was like Pavlov's bell to Mike. "Alright, I'll allow it...since you're such a good girl."

That began Mike's slow turn from back to front, his bed creaking and his flesh swaying. Once he'd turned face down, I was gifted the glorious sight of his broad back, wide his, and bare naked ass. Mike's eastern European lineage seemed to be the origin for his thick, dark body hair, and the hair on his huge ass was as thick as anywhere on his body, save for his chest. I let my hands press into the back of his ankles and slide up, enjoying the coarse forest of his hair.

As I began my slow entrance into him, I reflected on where I was with Mike. A day out from our date, it was clear that he was going to milk the last week of our 'deal' for every last drop. He relished my submission, at least as a fetish. Sometimes I wondered if it was more. I wondered if this obedience was the only way Mike could imagine being with a woman, having no experience in any past relationships. I wondered what our normal would be in a week or a month's time. I wasn't sure if we'd be cuddling on a park bench or if I'd be licking his dirty feet. I was worried that he wouldn't be able to let go of the roleplay, and deeper still, I was worried that it wouldn't be roleplay for much longer; I imagined myself years in the future, kneeling on his dirty floor while he ignored me for Call of Duty.

"You know...you might be right," Mike said. At that point I was elbow deep between his furry butt cheeks, separating his inner ass with my palms. "If I really do like it...it might become your new routine. Be careful what you wish for."

Just like how my submission was Mike's Pavlovian bell, Mike's dominance was mine. The sight of his exposed anus and the deep tone of his voice made my mouth water. Mike's perfect body was the cheese, and his dirty mind was the trap, locking me in place. As I opened my mouth and extended my tongue, I knew that his dominance had already snared me. Whether I was having brunch with Mike's sisters in a year from now or tied up in his bedroom with a cellphone sticking out of me, I was going to relish it. I didn't know what that meant about me, but it didn't seem to matter. All that mattered was finding ways to serve Big Mike.

My tongue pressed into his anus and I slowly lapped from bottom to top. Mike grunted sharply, but didn't argue. My tongue bathed him up and down, the thankfully clean hair of his ass covered my cheeks on either side. I layed down between his thighs as best I could and let the bulk of his ass cheeks relax onto either side of me. Mike seemed nervous, but slowly began to settle with a more pleasured moan.

"Ohh, shit...that's...that's not bad." A minute or so passed until Mike had embraced the state of being rimmed. I could feel his body relax and I knew it would be a long night. I wanted it to be; I wanted to settle into this position of being Mike's personal ass licker. And by the gentle hum of Mike's moan, it seemed like he felt the exact same way.

Earlier, I had mentioned the need to be seen in public with him as a breath of fresh air. After the fresh air and the sun on my face, though, it was time to go back underwater. I wiggled my face back and forth, pressing deeper into Mike's ass, my tongue reaching further towards his colon. I was diving so deep underwater that I thought I might truly drown.

12