Big U Pride Ch. 06c: Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making my way to the gym I felt so refreshed, breathing so easily. My workout was rough but it felt so good. Today was thigh day and I worked that thigh master like a demon. It was still early in the day so there weren't many students in the gym. I made my way out of the workout room to the stairs when a door opened and a hulking figure walked out.

"Coach Lex!" I blurted, surprised. The football coach was truly enormous. Despite his age (I'm guessing late 40s), he didn't lose his former All-Star physique, his muscles rippling behind that polo he was wearing. He was a former pro football player and been recruited to work wonders on the Big U football program, which he had done. He still wore his old Super Bowl rings each day and they glimmered in the light.

"Just who I wanted to see." He said, his deep bass voice echoing in the hall. "Please, come into my office."

I followed him into his office and took a seat. He leaned forward on his desk after sitting down.

"Britney, I must say these workouts are certainly working on you." He complimented me, making me feel so small but so special.

"Thank you Coach."

"You must be wondering why I brought you in here so I'll just tell you. It's recruiting season now and I'm trying to find some star talent at the high schools in the region."

I wasn't sure what I had to do with this.

"Am I correct that you went to Eastburg Academy?" I nodded. "Very good, because there'a this stellar recruiting prospect from your school. You wouldn't know him, he's doing a post-graduate year there. He graduated from a high school across the country but went to Eastburg to get the attention of our recruiters. And I don't think I've ever seen a quarterback like him. The guy's got an arm like a cannon."

"How...how can I help though?"

"Well, you know your way around the Academy and the local flair. We always try to send a Big U student along with our assistant coach and a member of the Booster Club. It's important for the recruit to get a sense of what our students are like so they want to come to our university and be a leader on our campus."

I got a weird feeling about this. I definitely wasn't the typical person for this sort of thing ever. "That's all?"

"Well, it wouldn't hurt if you gave him a taste of what kind of lifestyle he could expect as a big man on campus."

I got it now. But as imposing as this man was, as intimidating and authoritative as he was, he didn't understand I was taking a break from all of this.

"I...I don't think I'm up for this, Coach Lex. Can't one of the other Beta House members help instead?"

He looked disappointed but not angry. "Britney, don't think they aren't already. I've tasked each of you friends with a similar assignment and they all accepted happily. Anything to help Big U. is what they all said. You're the only one left."

"Plus," he added. "The Kappa girls have agreed that this is a mandatory activity. I think they'll have a tough time justifying paying for your room and board and activities at the Beta House if you start to fall behind."

Shit, he had me in a corner. Fine, it may not be that bad.

"I..pardon me Sir, I spoke too soon. I'm happy to help, anything for Big U."

"That's better." He said. "Now, I want you to show this kid a really good time. It's just a dinner, so don't get too worried. The NCAA has gotten very strict about this sort of thing. We can't give them gifts or cash, and other programs have gotten in trouble just for taking them to strip clubs. So we can't hear anything about Big U getting caught for some prostitution scandal."

"Do...do you want me to take him back to a hotel room and - "

"I'll stop you right there Britney. First off, I don't want to hear anything about it. If you mess up, I can't be seen as planning anything. Plus, I wasn't kidding when I said this was just dinner. A fancy steak restaurant, an hour to two hours and then that's it."

How was I supposed to do any of the...Cheerboi 'activities' on this recruit in a situation like that?

"But I can't really do anything with him really in that time. I don't think I'd even be able to suck - "

He interrupted me again. "Again, I don't want to hear any of this. I just need you to agree and make sure you don't get caught. The NCAA plants spies at these dinners so you're going to be under a lens the whole time. But that is what gives us a competitive advantage."

I didn't understand.

"Other schools now can't do any of those strip club, prostitute, sex party shenanigans like they did in the past. And they can't pass envelopes of cash without being caught by those spies either. So they have been sending members of their cheer teams or super fan girls who look hot but don't do much else. Recruits could care less about that since it all starts looking the same for every school. But we have a secret weapon."

"What's that?"

"You." He said affirmatively. "The Cheerboi program. We can trust you to find a way to give that kid an experience we won't forget, and without getting caught. And we don't pay you, he doesn't pay you. It's all voluntary by you and we know you Cheerbois are capable of providing some first-class handiwork."

First-class handiwork? What was he getting at?

He slid a manila folder across the table. "DeVon Sanders, age 19, quarterback." It read. Coach Lex described, "You can read his details here, but it's mostly sports stats. You'll really just need the last page with hobbies."

I took the folder and stood up as he did. I felt like I was in some government spy movie, handing manila folders back and forth like this.

"Tomorrow, 7 pm sharp. Offensive coach Drake and Booster club president Ridley will pick you up."

He led me out of his office, one hand on my ass as he did. I walked back the Beta House but decided to sit under the tree in front of the Media and Communications building to read the chart. I flipped past the pages full of numbers about his playing stats. I didn't miss the part where I saw he was 6 foot 6 and 200 lbs. I also didn't mind the picture of him shirtless in training, his abs cut sharp. I didn't really pay attention to his face, it just didn't matter to me. For some reason, I just really was into the body - well, I guess one part of the body. The final page had the info I needed. His hobbies were listed and including video games and the typical stuff of a 19 year old guy. But the really weird thing was the pictures of his girlfriends. Each was a classic blonde bombshell, big tits and long blonde hair with shapely legs. They each had that innocent look that you knew belied a naughty personality.

But the really strange thing was the section on 'Internet Habits' which gave a list of his favorite porn movies. How did they get this information? Now it really felt like a spy movie. The top hits for pornstars all had the same name: "Alexis Texas."

I knew that pornstar. She was one of my favorites when I was like this kid. I mean, she was still one of my favorites...but in a different way. She had this huge ass and a wide smile to go with it. I had seen so many of her scenes in my long history of browsing, and she was a true all-star. The male actors in every scene would always go crazy for her ass and she knew how to tempt them with it, letting it shake in slow tantalizing movements. Guys seemed to even love eating her out while she sat on their faces, that's how much they went ga-ga for her badonkadonk!

I felt like I had to do my research so I opened up my laptop and found Alexis Texas on Pornhub and started watching scene after scene. I found myself going down a rabbit hole of her scenes. But it was strange - where I used to watch these scenes to jerk off, I couldn't now. I mean, I was still aroused and turned on, don't get me wrong. But I watched these videos in a different way...like, I used to just skip around to the parts that were the most erotic, the classic scenes that every straight guy loves - the blowjob, the doggy style and the cumshot.

But not now. Now I...well, I studied. I studied every minute of her performance, how she teased with her ass, how she was able to shake her ass for men and focus all attention on her prime asset. It was like the way method actors gets deep in a role, I felt like I was doing a deep study of Alexis Texas and her methodology of seduction. And I realized I had so much to learn! I felt like I could see her thinking, how she knew how to pose for the camera, how to display her assets for admiration. I studied the way she twerked and shook her ass, from all sorts of positions - she could do it standing, crouched, or on all fours. She would time all these moves perfectly to draw in her target, to make her man go crazy before he was driven wild and couldn't do anything but worship her ass.

I felt like I had been watching for hours when I heard a commotion outside my room. There were voices, girly voices, whispers and chitters. I paused a clip of Alexis riding a man's big dick and tiptoed to my door. I peered out and saw my fellow Cheerbois gathered outside.

"What's happening?" I asked?

Bambi looked back and saw me, "Oh honey, this is a first! The Kappas gave us permission to finally bring boys back to the Beta House. Obviously you can guess who made the first use of this." She said.

I tiptoed outside and tried to see where people were looking. I kept inching down the hall until I saw Krissy.

"Why are we all out here?" I asked her.

"Oh no, Brit you should go back to your room." Krissy said, acting all nervous and weird.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"It's fine, just people being crazy, that's all."

"You're being really weird, just tell me." I asked.

And that's when I heard it. The unmistakable sound of a man getting pleasure. That roar-like groan of a man whose needs were being met.

"So someone brought a guy back here? This is a first." I said to Krissy, trying to connect.

"Uh-huh, yeah." She said, still acting strange.

I walked past her, heading to where Candi was. Krissy grabbed my elbow.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just, it's fine but...just remember that you decided to take a break. That was your decision." Krissy said, trying to sound reassuring. What was she acting this way?

"Ummm...sure, I'm just trying to see what's going on on my own home." I replied, annoyed that she was being so obstructive.

I walked up to Candi and saw her looking into Jada's room. "No surprise here, I guess." I joked.

Candi looked at me and instantly had a look of foreboding. "Oh it's nothing, we should go mind our own business." She said, trying to shuttle me off. I didn't like how they were treating me. Just because I decided to take a break from the drugs and hormones didn't mean we weren't friends and roommates. I didn't want to be left out of things. This was still my home and my crew.

So I pushed passed Candi to look at what she was staring at, peering around into Jada's room.

And then I realized why they were trying to keep me away. Why they were hiding me from this.

They were protecting me.

I saw her, I saw Jada. She was wearing this outfit I can only describe as shamelessly slutty. It was a red tartan skirt that barely covered her ample bottom, and a white ruffled tube top. It was a classic slutty schoolgirl outfit, something that was irresistible and unmistakably sent a message that this was someone who knew how to fuck. And she hovered over a man who was lying on the bed with her hovering over him.

None of this was surprising. We all knew that Jada was the most adventurous. Of course she'd use the new Kappa rule first.

It was the guy. It was Tyreke. My first cock. My first experience as a full-on sissy. The man whose cock made me tumble head over heels into this lifestyle. The man who seemed to want...ME. How was waiting for ME, when I was ready to be with him again.

Tyreke, the built jet-black football player. He was lying against the headboard, his arms behind his head. And Jada...Jada, who was supposed to be my friend but seemed to want to spite me at every turn...she was lowering her mouth to his prodigious cock. That cock that I had sucked weeks ago in the football stadium gloryholes. The cock that he would send me pics of to remind me of what I could have, what he wanted me to take care of, his tributes to me...

And here was Jada, bobbing her head up and down that BBC. MY BBC!

I'll be honest. The time off the hormones had definitely saved me from living at the extremes of emotion, at the extremes of temptation. But when I saw Jada sucking off a guy that was supposed to be MINE...I can't explain how the bolts of jealousy shot through me. What the fuck!?!? Why would Jada do this to me? Why would Tyreke go for Jada?

I stared around the corner into the room, keeping myself scarce so I wouldn't be spotted, alongside Candi and the others as we watched mesmerized, spectators to this sex sport. Jada sucked him off with zeal, Her eyes gazing on his generous girth and length, the big puffy head filing and extending and stiffening as she stroked it and mouthed it. I hated this so much, not just the jealousy and the feeling of betrayal. But I hated how she was able to bring him to hardness, to make MY man's cock hard and stiff for her.

She shot her hand up and down his stiffens, clearly relishing the hot hard flesh in her grasp as she took a breather and smiled up at Tyreke.

I heard her say to him, "Don't you lie to me, I know this is the best you ever gotten."

He just sat back and closed his eyes and let her tongue his big dick and suck it back in, her cheeks hollowing as she gave it the treatment of a lifetime. I noticed how hard she tried to draw his length into her, but how she could only manage half to a 2/3rd of his length. She rubbed the dripping knob over her face and smiled up at him.

"You know, I think this Alpha BBC could use some sissy love in my other hole, don't you?

Tyreke couldn't move faster. He took his cock in one hand and turned his body as Jada got on her hands and knees, her sissy ass aimed up at him as he used the headboard for stability. He spit on his hand and started fingering Jada's tight rosebud, leaving her moaning aloud at the treatment.

He loosened her up nice and good before aiming his cocked at her tight hole. That mammoth cock looked like there was no way it would fit inside Jada's petite body. "Time to give you the Tyreke treatment." He said as he eased the cock against Jada's hole.

Jada looked back at him and gave this seductive look, with one eyebrow raised. "I don't know what your other bitches like, big boy. But I want you to know one thing: I may be a freshman, but this ass is experienced. It's got its own Ph.D in taking dick. So you better use that BBC like it's meant to be used. I'm ready for it."

"Shit, you're fucking insane." Tyreke said as he eased his cock into Jada. My face must have been beet read. This was surreal. Why was Jada poaching my men? This was unfair. I was supposed to be Tyreke's. How could he forget that he was my first?!

He sank that BBC into Jada's ass like he was sliding into home plate. They let out mutual groans at the same time, "Oooooooh" singing their pleasure aloud. But just when I thought that they were being too lewd, I heard Tyreke groan.

"Fuck this ass is like hot fuckin' butter."

But he didn't stop there. He started giving Jada the long strokes, working that beautiful shining black cock in and out of her. "Fucking amazing, I've never had ass like this." He said. Were they trying to drive me nuts?

But before I thought this ordeal could get any worse, I heard Jada drive the knife deep with her next comment.

"Best sissy hole you've ever had, right?" She asked.

Tyreke was too far gone, starting into a steady rhythm into Jada's tight ass. He grabbed on for dear life and moaned back, "Best sissy hole fuckin' ever, god-fucking-damn!" He said, sawing in and out of Jada.

I couldn't handle it. I peeled away and went back to my room and started sobbing uncontrollably.

What the fuck was wrong with me? Just when I had vowed off of this sort of thing, just when I thought that I could possibly leave this life, that I could just keep the looks and ditch the lifestyle...I found myself unable to relieve myself of this emotions. I was JEALOUS of Jada. She was stealing my man!

But...was Tyreke still my man? Sure, I had given him ai blowjob on my early ays, but I also felt like he was a nice guy...he seemed to want me.. ME, not any other sissy ME. I was caught between this feeling that guys' were terrible for forgetting about what we did for them, and this other feeling of competitiveness where I wanted to...I don't know...I didn't want Jada to take him! I mean, I knew I was withholding myself from Tyreke and he had been so patient with me...but to go behind my back with...with JADA OF ALL PEOPLE!? She was always trying to undercut me. She knew what she was doing!

I left just as I heard their pace quicken, the 'slap-'slap-'slap' of Tyreke pounding Jada's ass into heavenly delight echoing through the hall. I shut my door behind me and stuffed a pillow over my head.

Candi came in the room. "GO AWAY!" I yelled back at her. She did as asked, though I felt instantly terrible for shouting at her. But I was broken up, I was torn. And the whole time I had to hear Tyreke groaning in pleasure as he explored Jada's exquisite ass with his big dick. I was in a torrent of emotions and just needed my time. My heart did, however, feel...well, broken up. I felt like I couldn't trust these guys. That they would take anyone, that there was nothing special about me. And I felt angry at Jada for betraying me.

I fell asleep like that, laying on my bed with my clothes on. I would intermittently wake up and hear Tyreke and Jada's groans of pleasure from down the hall and I would will myself back to napping. I couldn't bear to think about it, to know it was happening. I was somewhat successful, getting some sleep in the process, but wracked with bad dreams of Jada and Tyreke. By the evening I wandered out to get water and I noticed that the noises had stopped. But when I looked into Jada's room I could see why. Jada was collapsed in a sweaty heap atop Tyreke, their skin glistening and their faces in an unmistakable mask of sheer glee. I slinked back to my room to spend more restless hours tossing in bed.

______________________________________________________

What was wrong with me? I had tried to escape that gay shit, and here I was being all jealous of others for getting some. I couldn't have it both ways but fuck...I didn't know what I wanted.

But what I knew that next morning was that I had a job to do. I knew that Coach Lex would find a way to make my life at Big U miserable if I didn't hold up my end of the bargain. So I did my job as best I could. The memories of Jada still fresh in my mind, I felt like I needed to just focus on doing a great job at what Coach wanted, and nothing else. I thought through Alexis Texas' videos. I had a feeling that this assignment was mine because of my now-voluptuous ass. There was no getting around it. So I knew I had to use it in my favor just like Alexis does. So I picked out a pair of Daisy Dukes that hid my sissyclitty perfectly and also came a couple inches up so the bottom of my cheeks was spilling around the bottom hem. This was the style!

I got the call at 5:30 pm. But it wasn't from the coaches. It was from Lana. I felt like it had been forever since I'd spoken to her.

"So, Coach is having you do some recruiting? Big job!" She said.

"Yeah, nothing crazy. Just a football player from my old high school. Helps to have someone who knows the place."

"Yeah, yeah, totally. I got the inside scoop and I can see why they chose you. But...I just...I just wanted to check in too. I know the whole situation with Dr. Dickinson. I just..."

123456...9