Big White Cock 4 Black Couples

Story Info
Matthew fucks Sarminthia and Stevenson in Boston.
1.5k words
3.54
11.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Meet Matthew DiMarco, a big and tall, dark-haired White guy living in the City of Stoughton, Massachusetts. While attending Bay State University in the City of Boston, Matthew met two people destined to change his life forever. The first is Stevenson Etienne, a big and tall Haitian guy with a cool, confident and very macho style. The second is a six-foot-tall, sultry and sexy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed Black Dominican woman named Sarminthia Neville. The three of them became fast friends while studying in the travel and hospitality program at Bay State University. Just three college students from different backgrounds in the big city.

Matthew DiMarco, the proud son of Italian Jewish immigrants who moved to the City of Stoughton, Massachusetts, has a rather complicated life. It is not easy to be both Jewish and bisexual. The Jewish community is fairly conservative when it comes to sexual matters. Matthew's parents, Ephraim DiMarco and Judith Norr-DiMarco, don't approve of him being bisexual. Hell, since Matthew is friends with a lot of African Americans and likes their culture, his uptight parents accuse him of rejecting his own culture. Matthew is now estranged from his parents because he embraces diversity and wants to be his own man.

While attending Bay State University, Matthew began dating Sarminthia Neville, a tall and downright gorgeous Black woman from the Island of Dominica. The two of them got along great and had a whirlwind romance. Sarminthia cherishes Matthew and makes him feel like a king. All is well in their world. Matthew is also attracted to Stevenson Etienne, a handsome Haitian man who loves chasing big booty girls. One night, while hanging out in the dormitories, the three of them got drunk and since they were super horny, they began to fuck like there was no tomorrow...

"Hmm, White dicks are delicious," Sarminthia said, and the tall, sexy Black woman grabbed Matthew's big pale cock and began sucking on it. Matthew grinned and leaned back on the couch, loving what Sarminthia was doing to him. Meanwhile, Stevenson watched them, stroking his big dark cock as the action unfolded. Sarminthia has a nice thick ass and Stevenson has always wanted to smash her. Sarminthia sucked Matthew's cock with gusto, and even winked at Stevenson while doing so. Some Black women like it when Black men watch them suck White cock. It is totally a thing...

"Go for it," Matthew said, and the chubby White dude smiled with satisfaction as the tall, sexy Black woman massaged his balls while sucking his cock. Stevenson felt his cock harden as he watched Sarminthia and Matthew do their thing. Some Black men enjoy watching Black women having sex with White guys. It is totally a thing. In fact, Stevenson is fond of two rather controversial video series, Thug Hunter and Ghetto Gaggers. In Thug Hunter, Black guys get ass fucked by White guys. In Ghetto Gaggers, Black women get fucked by White guys. Since Stevenson is bisexual, he really wishes he could combine Ghetto Gaggers and Thug Hunter into one steamy, bisexual interracial video series...

"This is hot," Stevenson said, and he made eye contact with Matthew, who grinned and nodded. Without further ado, the big and tall Haitian man went over to the other side. Sarminthia smiled at Stevenson as he joined her in sucking Matthew's big White cock. A lot of Black women love big White cock, and a lot of Black men love big White cock. Why fight over such a wonderful thing? Since Stevenson is bisexual, he and Sarminthia can share Matthew's big White cock and have a good time. No shame in their game. In fact, if more Black men and Black women sucked big White cocks together, the world would be a better place.

"Sharing is caring," Matthew said, smiling at Stevenson and Sarminthia as they sucked his cock. The chubby, bisexual White dude from Stoughton was on cloud nine as he got his cock sucked by a beautiful Black woman and a handsome bisexual Black man at the same time. Sarminthia sucked on Matthew's balls while Stevenson sucked his cock. Working in unison rather than against each other, Stevenson and Sarminthia soon had Matthew's cock hard as a rock. Hmm, the big White cock is super hard. Who wants to ride it first, the horny Black woman or the horny bisexual Black man? Hmm, time to find out!

"Ladies first," Stevenson said to Sarminthia, and he smiled as the tall, sexy and big-bottomed Black woman straddled Matthew. Grinning, Matthew smacked Sarminthia's big Black ass and thrust his big White cock into her pussy. Sarminthia squealed in delight as Matthew's big White cock filled her pussy. A lot of Black women love riding White cock and Sarminthia is most definitely one of them. The tall, sexy Black woman from the Island of Dominica loves big White cocks and if loving them is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. No shame in her game, for real...

"Oh yeah, I love big White cocks and I cannot lie," Sarminthia groaned as she rode Matthew's cock. The chubby White dude sucked on Sarminthia's tits while slamming his cock into her pussy. Matthew invited Stevenson to join the action, and Sarminthia didn't mind, since two big cocks are better than one. Stevenson came up behind Sarminthia and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. After lubricating Sarminthia's asshole with some lotion, Stevenson pressed his cock into her butt hole. Without further ado, the bisexual Black stud pushed his cock into the tall Black woman's asshole. With a big White cock in her pussy and a big Black cock in her butt hole, Sarminthia was on cloud nine.

"Such a tight ass," Stevenson said, and he thrust his big Black cock into Sarminthia's warm, and wonderfully tight asshole. As Stevenson's cock plowed her asshole, Sarminthia groaned and rocked between Stevenson and Matthew, loving the feel of their huge cocks in her butt hole. Matthew, with his cock embedded in Sarminthia's pussy, could actually feel Stevenson's cock in her butt hole, with only a thin wall of flesh separating them. The two bisexual studs rammed their cocks into their favorite lady's holes, filling her quite nicely. Interracial bisexual action has never looked so good...

"Oh fuck, I need a break," Sarminthia said, and the tall, curvy and sexy Black woman put a stop to the fun. Matthew and Stevenson withdrew their cocks from Sarminthia's vagina and butt hole. Yeah, Sarminthia's holes were sore and even though she's a strong Black woman, she wanted a break. Well, Stevenson and Matthew were still horny, so the two bisexual studs took care of each other's needs. Stevenson got on all fours and Matthew grabbed the lube and went after him. Matthew is a progressive White dude, he fucks both Black men and Black women. The chubby White dude from Stoughton does not discriminate based on race or gender. Isn't that cool?

"Take this cock," Matthew said to Stevenson as he gripped his hips and shoved his big White cock up his big Black ass. A lot of macho Black men like Stevenson here occasionally enjoy the feel of a big White cock up their Black asses, even if they fuck women left and right the rest of the time. Sarminthia lay nearby, rubbing her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other while watching Matthew fuck Stevenson up the ass. The chubby White dude's cock slid in and out of the big Black man's ass. Such a beautiful thing to behold. Stevenson moaned and stroked his cock as Matthew fucked his ass. Bisexual interaction action is where it's at, for real...

"Make room for me," Sarminthia said, and the tall, sexy Black woman rejoined the action. Sarminthia grabbed Stevenson's big Haitian cock and sucked him off while Matthew continued to ram his big White cock up Stevenson's big Black ass. Hmm, a Black woman sucking a Black man's cock while a White man fills the Black man's ass with his big White cock. Is there anything hotter than that? Proof that Black men and Black women can get along, and that interracial action and bisexual action are fun things to explore. Stevenson moaned in pleasure as he came, overwhelmed by the feel of Matthew's hard White cock up his Black ass while Sarminthia sucked his big Black cock. When Stevenson came, Sarminthia giggled and she then sucked him dry. How cool was that?

"We need to start a bisexual interracial orgy club," Stevenson Etienne said to his new pals Matthew DiMarco and Sarminthia Neville as they exited the showers, much later. The big Black man, the tall and sexy Black woman and the big and tall White dude were all smiles. The three of them got dressed and walked from the Bay State University dorms, located on Commonwealth Avenue, and walked to Copley Mall a few blocks away. They went to the Copley Mall food court and ate some Chinese food while bantering. This is how cool, open-minded ladies and gentlemen of all hues do it in the City of Boston. Consensual, non-creepy, non-weird and progressive fun between like-minded individuals. Good times for everyone.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers