Bike Ride With a Happy Ending

Story Info
A Lockdown bike ride led to masturbation with a stranger.
2.5k words
4.41
12.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literotica so I would be interested in any feedback. I hope you enjoy the story which has a little bot of truth truth but is mostly fantasy.

Bike ride with a happy ending

I live in the Cotswolds in England and during the early stages of the lockdown I started going out on bike rides. One reason for starting cycling again was to get fit, but it was also a way of escaping from home for a while and enjoying the Cotswolds countryside.

The weather was so beautiful in early April, the unusual early warmth meaning that regular stops for water were essential. This particular day I was feeling pretty horny, my sex life was in the doldrums and masturbating whilst my wife was in the bath was my main outlet. However, I love to feel the sun on my cock so having found a secluded spot, out of sight from the road, I took a long slurp of water and then contemplated feeling myself in the sunshine. I pulled my cycling shorts down and started stroking my penis but nothing much happened. Maybe it was because of the worry that I would be found out? I don't know. I did contemplate getting out my phone and watching some porn movies of hairy MILFs feeling themselves but then out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw some movement. At the far end of the field was a wall and behind it was a farmhouse garden, was there someone watching me? I wasn't sure but the moment had passed, my penis was limp, so I pulled my shorts back up and wheeled my bike out of the field and got back on.

It was hard getting going again in the full sun, so I changed down a couple of times and as I was speeding up, I passed a lone farmhouse. As I approached, I noticed that a woman was walking briskly to the gate and as I passed, she came out onto the side of the road. She had a nice pretty face, maybe about 50 years old, quite fit and she was wearing a pretty loose-fitting top and quite a short skirt.

She looked quite serious and said, "I saw what you were doing a couple of minutes ago." My bike wobbled then I slowed down and came to halt.

I said, "I don't know what you mean." I could feel my face starting to blush and strangely I could also feel the blood starting to rush to my penis.

She persisted, "I saw you take your shorts down and feel yourself."

Now I became defensive and decided that I should admit what I had done and say sorry, I didn't want her reporting me to the police. "Yeh, sorry about that, I was feeling horny and wanted to feel myself, but it didn't work out. I thought no one was around, sorry, please don't be offended."

Throughout this short conversation the woman's face had been very serious but suddenly it changed, and she was beaming from ear to ear. I slowly relaxed, "You had me there for a moment, I thought you were going to shop me to the police."

She introduced herself as Carol and explained that she lived on her own and she asked me whether I would like to come in for a refreshing homemade lemonade. I explained that under lockdown rules I wasn't supposed to come onto her property even outside but suddenly she ushered me through the gate and told me to take my bike round the corner out of sight. Just then a car went past, a nosy neighbour she explained. I decided that stopping for a quick lemonade wouldn't do any harm and she looked kind of lonely.

She took me down to the bottom of the garden to a place that was very secluded, it was lovely and shady, and a jug of lemonade was on the table, she went to get another glass. I watched her walking towards the door, she really did have a nice figure, not too slim but not too fat either. I sat down in a low garden chair and when Carol got back, she sat opposite me. As she leaned forward to sit in her chair her top fell forward and I got a great view of her lacy bra that was holding in her ample breasts. Once again, I could feel the blood moving to my penis. I think she noticed me checking her out, but she didn't say anything. It was getting quite painful sitting in my very tight cycling shorts, I hoped she didn't notice my discomfort or the reason.

Carol was sitting directly opposite me and her chair was slightly higher than mine so I could look up her skirt if she opened her legs. To start with her legs were crossed so there was nothing to see but then she uncrossed them, and I started to get glimpses of her panties. They seemed to be a light colour and once again lacy. It must have been pretty obvious what I was doing but instead of closing her legs she seemed to open them a bit more, maybe just to get some air to her pussy, it was a very hot day. Anyway, the pressure in my cycling shorts wasn't going away and it was becoming more obvious. I needed a distraction.

"So, how's lockdown treating you Carol, I guess you could feel quite isolated out here in the country?"

Carol seemed to think for a minute, then answered, "Well I don't need to hide anything from you so I will tell you truth. For me lockdown stinks. I am here on my own and feel very isolated. That's one reason why I ran to the gate to speak to you. I just wanted some human contact. Is that so wrong?"

"No, it isn't wrong, although Boris might disagree because I have broken the rules coming onto your property."

It was clear from the look on Carol's face that she didn't think much of the UK Prime Minster, "Normally I spend a lot of the week at community activities but all of them have closed and there is only so much Netflix and Amazon Prime that you can watch. So, what about you? How's lockdown treating you?"

"Well I am in the perfect bubble with my wife and my youngest son who is home early from university. We go out for walks several times a week and I have enjoyed cooking different recipes. What's not to like?"

Carol looked puzzled, "So why were you standing in a field with your cycling shorts pulled down having a wank? Surely you have plenty of time for that at home. Isn't your wife satisfying your needs?"

I paused for a moment before answering, "No she isn't satisfying my needs, unfortunately. We have never been that compatible from a sex point of view. However, we have been happily married for over 35 years so I guess I must love her, she is still my soulmate despite the ongoing frustration."

I decided to move the conversation back to Carol's lockdown, "So why is an attractive lady like you all on her own during lockdown?"

Carol was clearly a bit embarrassed by my compliment, "Well a couple of years ago I got divorced, it was pretty messy even though we don't have kids. I landed up keeping this house and my ex-husband is now living with a 30-year-old in London. Last I heard she was pregnant, so he is going to be a father at 55 years old. Lucky him."

During our conversation I tried not to stare at the top of her legs but it is was very difficult not to and I was sure that a wet patch was forming on her panties and I could now see the outline of her pussy lips. I was getting very hot and bothered!

The lemonade was so refreshing, and I finished the rest of my glass. Carol asked me, "Would you like another one?"

"Yes please," I replied. She went into the house and after a couple of minutes came out with the jug. She filled my glass and then she sat down again.

She started off with her legs crossed but after a couple of minutes she uncrossed them and this time there were no panties to look at because she had taken them off. She opened her legs a little bit wider and because I was staring so intently, she asked me, "Do you like the view, you can't stop staring at my crotch".

I stammered and said, "I am sorry, I really didn't mean to stare but when you came back I couldn't help noticing that you had taken your knickers off and that's a big turn on. I couldn't help noticing that there is quite a lot of hair between your legs and I love women with hairy pussies. I am afraid that my favourite porn videos involve women with hairy pussies feeling themselves."

Carol was quite for a bit and I wondered whether I said too much. Maybe she was offended by my honesty. Then she said, "On hot days like today I really hate being hot and sweaty between my legs, so I took them off to improve the air circulation. However, since you are finding such a turn on would you like to see more?"

I couldn't say anything, I just nodded.

Slowly she lifted her skirt to reveal all of her hairy pussy, for an older woman it was still very hairy, dark brown. In fact, there was so much hair you couldn't really see her pussy initially because it was hidden behind the hair. But as she moved her legs further apart slowly, I started to get glimpses of her hidden pussy lips.

She looked at my straining cycling shorts and asked me, "Aren't you rather uncomfortable like that, why don't you take them off?"

Initially I was reluctant but after a minute or two I stood up and slowly pulled my cycling shorts and pants down and stepped out of them. My penis stood to attention; it was a long time since it had been so erect (I have to take Viagra to make love to my wife).

Carol looked at my erect penis and said, "Wow what a nice-looking cock you have there, it's so neat what with being circumcised".

Once again I could feel the blood going to my cheeks, I explained that I had been circumcised a few years ago due to a medical condition and although the feeling was different than having a foreskin it did mean that I could last longer when I had sex.

Carol then stood up and took off her skirt and as she leaned down I could one again see her bra under her shirt, but I wasn't brave enough to ask her to remove it. I also got a glimpse of her butt, which was firm and quite large.

She sat down in the chair opened her legs really wide and started to feel herself. So, I decided to do the same and I started to stroke myself. I could see from my safe 2 metre distance that her pussy was already really wet and very soon I could hear sounds of that wetness. Carol closed her eyes and started moaning gently.

I was so turned on now, so I didn't stroke too hard to start with. I couldn't keep my eyes off Carol's pussy, watching her gently circling her clit, then she inserted one finger into her juicy cunt, I could hear that it was already well lubricated.

Now she was starting to pick up the pace and the moaning was getting loader. Then Carol suddenly opened her eyes, it was like she had suddenly remembered that I was there. She said to me, "Don't go too fast please, I want us to come together, I will need a few more minutes." I was wondering how I was going to hold out, there was already pre cum all over the top of penis which was providing loads of lubrication for my stroking, so I slowed down and watched Carol intensely as she slowly got more and more excited.

Then suddenly she got out of her chair and rushed inside her house, I wondered whether she had had second thoughts about this, my penis started to go limper. However, the sight of her bare bum was amazing as she hurried inside, so the slump was only brief.

She came back out in a couple of minutes with a large vibrator and what looked like a butt plug and some lubricant. She made herself comfortable then switched the vibrator on and concentrated on her clit. Almost immediately Carol started moaning more loudly and her body started going up and down in her chair. As she lifted herself up, I got glimpse of her bumhole, it was such a tease and I wanted to get closer to have a better look, but I couldn't. She moved her free hand around so that she could finger her anus. She stopped the vibrator and put some lubrication on her finger and started working it into her hole. This was obviously also a turn on to Carol and it was definitely a turn on for me. Then she slowly pushed the butt plug into her rear hole until it stayed put. Once again, she turned the vibrator back on.

I had been watching Carol intently whilst she pushed the butt plug in and now, I started stroking myself again. It was clear that Carol was getting there much more quickly now. Her legs were really wide and she was lifting herself up, then she said quietly, "I think I am coming, yes I am coming" and she let quite a load moan and said "oh yes!!"

I started stroking myself more quickly and sure enough my cum spurted into the air, it just kept on coming. Carol was having an amazing orgasm and liquid was seeping out of her engorged pussy. She stopped stroking herself and closed her legs and looked at me.

Carol just sat there for a bit and smiled at me then she said, "I guess you will need some tissues to clean up, let me get some". As she got up, she remembered the plug in her butt which she slowly removed, I could tell that it was both painful and exciting all at once. She was obviously still very sensitive between her legs. Once again, I had an amazing view of her butt when she walked to the house. I was tempted to get my phone and take a video, but the moment quickly passed. She came back with a box of tissues and I wiped my penis clean.

"Phew, that was amazing, thank you," I said.

Carol smiled again and said, "Let's do this again when you are passing, I will give you my number and you can text me when you set off from home."

I agreed, then I got up said goodbye and got back on my bike and started the ride home in the gorgeous sunshine.