Biker Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Bike courier finds a little treat whilst taking a break.
2.8k words
3.65
6.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met her one day as she was coming home from college, I was working as a motorcycle courier at the time. As it was a hot day I had stopped for a can of Pepsi at a local shop, besides it was school kicking out time and I didn't like to be on the road whilst the kids' mothers were doing their school run paying more attention to the kids than the road.

I knew this was a good place to stop as the local girls college exit was nearby so I was always guaranteed good views as the girls walked by. I had seen her a couple of times now, she always seemed to be with the same group of friends but she always stood out as a little different.

She was tall and quite slim hazel hair in a long plait down her back. She wore a leather biker style jacket, a short grey skirt, black tights or stockings (I was soon to find out which), white blouse with navy blue tie. Today she didn't follow her friends into the shop, instead she made her way over to me.

"Is it fast?"

"No" I replied "it's just a workhorse I don't use my decent bike for work"

"So what is your other bike?"

I did some quick thinking at this point "You can come and see it if you want?"

"When?"

"Now if you like"

"Okay then"

"Stick this on your head," said I, passing her a spare lid. I got on the bike and started it up, she swung herself up, as she did so her skirt riding up enough to show her stocking tops. As we pulled away she wrapped her arms tightly round me.

We soon reached the lockup where I keep my bikes, I pulled up and she swung off, this time her skirt riding even higher showing the tops of her stockings and some thigh above. I unlocked the door and showed her in. There sitting in all its glory was my banana yellow Triumph T595. She moved over to it, running her hands over the fairing.

"Would you like to hear it?"

"I'd love to" she replied

"Okay let me just wheel it outside"

I pushed the bike down off its centre stand and wheeled it out. Sitting there in the sun it looked even more beautiful, the paint work gleaming and the polished alloy frame just looked the business caging the beast of an engine, harnessing its power. I swung myself on board, switched it on and watched the diagnostics quickly check all its systems.

I thumbed the starter and the bike roared into life quickly settling down to that familiar three cylinder rumble. At this point she climbed on behind.

"What do you think?"

"It sounds wonderful, I can feel it throbbing inside me."

"I'll take you for a proper run on it sometime"

"I'd like that."

I stopped the engine and wheeled it back into the lockup, I went back out and wheeled the GT in. I remembered at this point that I wanted to do an oil change tonight on the GT.

"I just want to loosen the sump plug and let the oil drain", I reached for a spanner and crouched down "could you just pass me that tray under that bench?"

As I had hoped she bent over right in front of me, her short skirt riding up high giving me a full view of her bare shaved pussy, the little slut wasn't wearing any panties! She turned round and brought the tray back crouching down in front of me and spreading her legs wide. Her skirt had ridden right up, I could plainly see her little bald pussy, her clit poking out between those soft lips.

I finished undoing the sump plug and the oil started to drain into the tray. I stood up and turned round to the bench to start cleaning my hands, shortly after I felt her arms snaking round me moving down to my crotch where she could feel my already hard dick. She started to rub it through my leather jeans, she undid the zip, released my dick and started to stroke it up and down. I turned round and kissed her, she then crouched down and took the tip into her mouth. She started to move her mouth up and down the shaft of my penis sucking gently on it all the time. After a while she stood up.

"Is there somewhere more comfortable we could go to?"

"We could go back to my place if you want"

"That sounds okay"

"Its just round the corner we can walk there"

We left the lock up and made our way back to my place. We reached my flat quite quickly.

Once inside I undid her blouse and eased her left breast out of her bra. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, savouring the taste and feel. She reached down undoing my zip and taking my dick in her hands gently starting to wank me. I reached under her skirt feeling her bald pussy, sliding my finger in between her puffy lips. I started to fuck her pussy with my finger feeling her juices running down on to my hand. Her breathing started to come heavier, I slipped a second finger into her wet cunt, she continued wanking my engorged penis.

I disentangled myself and laid her down on my bed, pushing her arms above her head, I tied them to my ready prepared ties. I then moved to her feet, tying her around her stockinged ankles. Pushing her little skirt up I moved my mouth to her sweet pussy lips savouring the smell and taking in the view of her engorged clit peeking through her lips. I sucked her clit into my mouth gently nibbling on it listening to her moans of pleasure as I did so. I slipped two fingers into her pussy gently fucking her whilst I continued to suck her clit. I slid a third finger in and moved myself up so I could suck on her tits, taking her nipple into my mouth and biting it gently.

I removed my hand from her pussy and reached to the side and picked one of the dildos, the 8" pink one with the veined shaft lubricating it with some saliva. I slowly slid the dildo in between her bald pussy lips sliding it in slowly deeper and deeper until it was all in bar an inch.

Then I started to fuck her with it slow at first then with increasing speed. I slipped my other hand under her arse wetting a finger with her pussy juices, I slipped my finger into her anus up to my first knuckle she gave a yelp of surprise and then moaned loud as I slipped the rest of her finger in.

I started to fuck her pussy with the dildo and her arse with my finger, I slid a second finger along side the first. Her moaning grew louder, I lowered my mouth to her clit and started to suck and lick it, almost immediately she started to orgasm crying and screaming in elation. I removed the dildo from her pussy, slid it down to arse and slipped it in where my fingers had just been, I pushed the dildo right in and switched it to vibrate.

I reached over to the side and picked up one of the speculums, I decided to use one of the smaller ones first. I slid it into her cunt, then opened it out slowly stretching her lips wide opening her fuck hole as much as it would go. I moved back up her body, kissing her stomach then each breast, pulling her bra down so I could kiss each nipple in turn taking each into my mouth and lightly biting them. I moved up to her face, kissing her, sliding my tongue deeply into her mouth, at the same time moving a hand down to her clit, rubbing it gently.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh yes, please fuck me!"

"Soon, but I don't think you are fully prepared yet"

I moved my hand from her clit down to the dildo in her arse and started to slide it in and out, whilst doing this I loosened off the speculum and removed it from her cunt. I untied her feet and got her to bring her legs up to her thighs, I quickly applied the thigh to ankle restraints.

I then positioned the speculum against her arsehole and slowly slipped it into her, then gently opened it up to its full extent. Now with her arse fully stretched I slipped the dildo back into her cunt whilst turning it on to gentle vibration. I fucked her with the dildo for a couple of minutes allowing her arse to get used to the sensation of being fully stretched. I then removed the dildo from her cunt and took the second and larger of the two speculums and applied it to the opening of her cunt, I slowly slipped it into her.

"Oh my God! What is that?"

"I'm just making sure you will be fully prepared for the good fucking you will receive"

"I don't think I can take it"

"Just relax and it will go in nice and easy"

I slid the speculum the rest of the way in then slowly started to open it, despite her protests her cunt stretched and I soon had it fully open, her open cunt exposed completely. Now her cunt and arsehole were fully stretched, with her legs in that position everything could be seen. I lifted her legs further giving me full view of her arse, I raised my hand and brought it down hard with a loud smack on her left buttock she yelled with the shock of it. I did it again twice in quick succession this time raising a whimper from her.

I then removed the speculum from her arse taking my dick I placed it against her anal ring and eased it into her, I eased it right in then started to fuck her arse. She started to moan as I slowly increased the speed fucking her harder and deeper leaning over and forcing my tongue into her mouth then biting her nipples, she soon reached orgasm again screaming and yelling for me to fuck her harder.

After she orgasmed again for a second time whilst I was fucking her arse I removed my dick loosened off the speculum in her pussy eased the dildo into her arse and slipped my dick into her pussy. She still felt nice and tight even after her pussy had been stretched so much, I was soon fucking her fast and deep. She started to orgasm again.

"Cum, cum in my little pussy fill me up!"

"Oh god baby are you sure?"

"Yes, it feels so good I want your cum in me as well!!"

With that last plea from her I shot my load deep inside her both of us orgasming together.

We were both out of it for a minute after that, when we became aware of our surroundings again I realised there was someone else in the room. I turned round and looked straight into my wife Marie's face.

"Hi Princess, good day at work?"

"I see you had a successful day anyway, who's this?"

"erm, don't know, what's your name?"

I turned back to my new friend, she was lying there as stiff as a board looking very worried.

"Don't worry it's no problem Marie doesn't mind as long as she gets to join in the fun"

"I'm Sarah"

"Well Sarah, this is Marie and I'm Dominic. That's the introductions out the way. Can we get back to the business at hand!"

Marie and I had fucked before she left for work this morning so I knew what she was wearing under her light blue nurses uniform, black stockings held up by a purple and black corset and rubber thong panties with a but plug built in. She undid the top half of her uniform leaving her revealed to her waist showing corset with her breasts flowing out over the top revealing her pierced nipples. She lowered her mouth to Sarah's chest and took her left nipple into her mouth.

Watching Marie chewing on Sarah's tits got me instantly hard again, with my dick still inside Sarah I was able to start fucking her again. I could feel her start to relax and become used to the sensation of being fucked and caressed by two people. Marie started to roam all over Sarah's body sucking. massaging, caressing and biting. Marie reached round to Sarah's arse and started to fuck her butt with the dildo whilst I continued to fuck her cunt.

Sarah started to come again, moaning and screaming as the waves of pleasure washed over her, her pussy squeezed tightly on my dick and I was soon shooting my load into her cunt. I pulled my dick from her pussy as soon as I did so Marie moved her mouth to Sarah's pussy and started to lick her out, orgasm after orgasm racked Sarah's body hardly giving her a chance to breathe.

Marie removed her mouth from Sarah's pussy, she looked at me and smiled a mixture of pussy juice and cum glistening on her face. Marie moved up Sarah's body she kissed her letting Sarah taste the mixture of juices, Marie let Sarah rest for a short while kissing her and massaging her pussy with her fingers. Then Marie started to fuck Sarah's pussy more earnestly first with one then two fingers then adding a third, Marie then slipped a forth finger in.

"Oh no I can't take it all!"

"Don't worry, it will feel really good."

"Please don't it's hurting me!"

"Now then be a good girl or I will have to hurt you more."

With this Marie slipped her thumb in alongside her fingers, at this point she was only up to her knuckles but she slowly started to slip the rest of her hand in. Sarah started to whimper but didn't complain any more, by this time my dick was rock hard again. As Marie started to fist fuck Sarah stretching her cunt wide Sarah let out a scream and her back arched up and she then started to shake moaning and crying at the same time.

I manoeuvred myself behind Marie and pushed up her uniform and pulled her panties down and with a little help from her removed them completely. By now Marie had got her whole fist in to Sarah's pussy and with just her wrist visible was fucking Sarah with deeper and deeper strokes. With Marie's arse raised in the air it was easy for me to play with her pussy and arsehole, I slipped a finger in to her bald fuck slit reaching a finger round to play and tug on her clit ring.

With my other hand I reached over and picked up the largest of the speculums I pushed it against her arsehole then slowly slid it in. Once it was fully inserted I started to open it out stretching her arse wide open. Now with her fully stretched I positioned myself behind her my dick just under her pussy and started to slide it into her. Slowly at first then with increasing speed I started to fuck her harder and faster, in this position I could see Sarah over Marie's shoulder the look of pleasure on her face as my wife fist fucked her little bald pussy.

After a time I felt Marie start to shudder and the she started to come shaking and moaning she pushed her fist even deeper into Sarah's cunt now half her forearm was sunk into her pussy. Sarah started to shake and moan arching her back more and pushing her pussy further on to Marie's arm. With a final groan I came again shooting my load into my wife's pussy we then all collapsed in a heap on the bed together. I withdrew from Marie's pussy and lay there looking at my wife and this young college girl we had both been fucking. Marie's hand was still inside Sarah's cunt and the speculum was still spreading my wife's arse. Marie continued to pump Sarah's pussy gentle moans gently escaping from her lips.

Marie moved round so that her pussy was directly over Sarah's face lowering it down Sarah started to lap eagerly at Marie's moist lips and clit. Marie removed her fist from Sarah's pussy and lowered her mouth down to Sarah's bald cunt. They both continued to eat each other's pussies for a while before both simultaneously cumming together.

By this point we were all tired so we released Sarah from her bonds and curled up together on the bed and went off into a satisfied sleep.