Biker Gang Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mary. Think of all those times we had as children. We looked out for each other. I looked up to you. Hell, I practically worshiped you. You were my hero as we grew up. I remember those times when you babysat me. Remember those times when a late-night thunderstorm would hit and I would come to you for safety? Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

She turned around and glared at me. "It did at one time. That was until you refused to share my rightful inheritance with me. Yes, I know that mom and dad disinherited me because of their own bigoted views, but I thought that my sister, the sister that I changed diapers on, the sister that I loved more than anything, the sister that I protected and cared for, would at least, after the probate was done, offer a part of it to her loving sister that took care of her so much." She angrily replied. Then, to top it all off, I ask simply for a couple of days to rest and recuperate, and you even turn me down on that. So, no, 'sister'. I was willing to look over everything else, if you would have simply allowed me and my sons a place to stay for a few days, but you wouldn't even do that. For that, I decided to take everything that I deserved, and more."

I had to try again. "Please, Mary. I'll give you whatever you want."

She looked at me with an evil smile. "First off, you call me Mistress. Second off, the only thing that I don't have, but will shortly, is you begging me to take everything, including every ounce of your dignity."

That leads us to the beginning of this scene. This was two hours after the above conversation. I held out as long as I could, but my need to orgasm finally overwhelmed my dignity. No, it didn't happen all at once. I tried to reason with her. I tried to make a deal with her. I tried to get myself off, but I had nothing to hump against. The way I was bound prevented my pussy from touching anything except air. When one of the gang would come over and grope me, I would try to vigorously rub my pussy against their hand. I would thrust my pussy towards their retreating hand in order to get the stimulation I needed to orgasm, but the hand was always quicker.

"PLEASE, MISTRESS! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE LET ME CUM! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! I'LL LICK YOUR PUSSY. I'LL LICK YOUR ASS. PLEASE. I'LL FUCK EVERYONE HERE! I'M BEGGING YOU TO LET ME CUM!"

"I'll tell you what." Mary finally offered. "If you give me the login information to your bank account in the Cayman Islands, I'll let you lick Carmen's pussy, then she will fuck you with a strap-on and let you cum."

Fuck! I simply couldn't do that. That was my emergency fund. There was almost five million dollars in that account. I couldn't give that up. Thankfully, just the thought of that reduced my arousal marginally. I refused.

A half an hour later:

"OK. It's XXXXXXXX@XXX.ORG. The password is XXXXXXXXXX. Please let me cum!"

"First," Mary replied. "I need to verify this information. Second, that was an offer that you refused. Now, I will also need your login information to the account in Belize."

Fuck! That one held over $10M. Still, I was desperate. Besides, it was not like I had any chance of escaping from this. Maybe if I could give her enough to be happy, she would leave. I hoped that she didn't know about the other $100M I had. I would gladly give her the $15M for her to leave and let me get back to my life. Maybe she would bargain for that.

"Mistress, that is all the money that I have available. I will gladly give you half of that. Combined with the other account, that will give you 2/3 of the estate."

"You stupid slut." She laughed. "Weren't you listening earlier? You could have easily gotten away with much less, but you decided to be a bitch about it. Now, I'm not going to settle for part of it, I wasn't it all. You don't get it, do you? I'm going to take all the money, all the property, and all the other assets. Along with that, I'm going to take your body, your mind, and your soul. I'm going to literally and figuratively own you. Your little girlfriend is just an added bonus for me. Go ahead and be the martyr, but it won't matter. There is nothing that you can do to save her."

"But that will leave me with nothing."

"Pay attention. If I need to repeat myself again, it will come with a severe punishment for the both of you. YOU ARE NOW A SLAVE. YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING. YOU DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. Now, give me the information I asked for, and I will allow you to cum."

I was defeated. Between my need for release and the realization that she could keep me in this situation as long as she wanted, there was no other option for me. Eventually, I would have to give in. It was only my pride that would determine how long I could hold out, and she was relentlessly eroding that. I knew that as soon as the information left my lips, my pride would be completely destroyed.

"Do you swear that you will let me cum if I give you the information?" My mind was fuzzy from my desire already, but I had enough left to try and get some sort of assurance from her. Of course, she could simply lie, but it was all I had.

"Yes, you stupid slut. Just tell me the login and password, and you will have as many orgasms as you can handle for the next few hours." She replied in triumph.

"Since you already know the bank and routing numbers, all you need to do is log onto the bank's website to log in and gain access to the account. The login is my last name, first name, and middle I initial followed by my birth year. There are no spaces or other characters. The password is.... Please, Mary. Don't make me say this out loud. Let me whisper it to you and have you keep it a secret. Please."

"Wow. Either this password is really important, or it is incredibly embarrassing. Let's fix that. First off, I'm going to get it anyway. Second, if it is embarrassing, keep in mind that you are already BARE ASSED. Also, slaves have no pride, so they shouldn't be embarrassed about anything."

[SOB]. One of the girls moved behind me and began toying with my nipples. My arousal ramped up to the point where my spirit broke.

"The password is SXySstrMary."

She was actually stunned. Then, she began to laugh. "WOW. OK. We will need to discuss that further later. In the meantime, I have some computer work to do, and I did give my word that she would get the orgasms that she so desperately needs. Guys, it's gang bang time. Let her loose and have at it. All three holes are open, and I expect her to be air-tight for most of the next few hours."

I have no idea how long into the night it lasted. I lost track of time within the first five minutes. I was released from my bondage, and the butt plug and vibrator were taken out. No sooner than that happened, then I was carried over and set down on a hard cock. As soon as I was fully inserted on that cock, I was pulled forward until another cock began pushing into my ass. I orgasmed immediately. As my mouth opened to cry out in pleasure, a third cock was shoved into it. That pretty much describes the next several hours. As soon as one trio finished inside me, another trio took their place. Over and over and over again, I was fucked by three cocks at a time. I was almost constantly in a state of orgasm. I barely even remember the pinch in my arm when (according to Tina who continued to serve drinks as I was gang banged) I was injected with a stimulant to keep me alert and active.

I woke up om the floor covered in cum. It was light outside, and people were up and walking around. I was sore all over. I slowly managed to stand up and stagger into the kitchen. The smell of coffee is what drew me there. I managed to pour a cup and stumble over to a stool at the island.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. My ass and pussy were sore, and it hurt to sit. Still, I managed. A few minutes later, one of the lower ranking gang members came into the kitchen and set a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. I ate ravenously. Little did I know what the day would bring.

"Mary went into town to do some shopping. We needed food, and she also wanted to get some other stuff. You and the other slut are supposed to clean the house until she gets back. You probably don't want her to be disappointed in your work when she comes home." He warned.

I scarfed down my breakfast and gulped my coffee. I got another cup and went to find Tina. As Tina and I went from room-to-room cleaning, she told me about what happened to me the night before. Apparently, every male member of the gang fucked me in each of my holes. A few even went back for fourths to titty-fuck me. It was only towards the end of the night that I was fucking less than three at a time. On one occasion, I was actually fucking seven at once. There was one in my mouth, one in my pussy, one in my ass, another one managed to straddle my chest and titty fuck me, each hand was stroking one, and my legs were wrapped around the guy in my pussy so the last guy could hold my feet together and fuck them. She thinks that I was actually unconscious while the last three guys fucked me. Shit, no wonder I'm sore as hell and walking funny.

So yeah. We cleaned. Normally, it isn't that much of a chore, and it gets done quickly. After all, I am by nature a neat and tidy person. With the two of us cleaning, it should have gone even faster. There were four things that made it take much longer than normal. One, it wasn't just me there now. One person that naturally cleans up after herself creates almost no mess at all. Normal housework is really only getting rid of dust that accumulates from nature. The more people that you add to a household, the more cleaning that is required. Even if all the others are also naturally neat people, you still have more boots going in and out all the time that track dirt and debris in from the outside. Add to that that the majority of the new occupants are men, who are generally not as tidy as women, that adds to the necessary cleaning effort. On top of that, these were men from a biker gang that clue or care about cleanliness. Beer bottles were simply dropped where the last drop of beer exited the bottle (or can). Sometimes, that occurred when the bottle was knocked over and spilled out onto the floor. Trash was similarly dropped wherever it became useful to hold. The only time that it got near the trashcan was when they were playing some stupid betting game about scoring baskets in the trash can. The third problem with cleaning the house was that they knew that they had two slaves to clean up after them, so why should they expend the extra effort to clean up after themselves. The fourth detriment to timely cleaning was that Tina and I were now slaves. We would be in the middle of vacuuming (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing a toilet, you name it), when we would suddenly be unceremoniously bent over the neared piece of furniture and stuffed with a cock in our pussy (ass, mouth, etc.). If there wasn't a handy piece of furniture available, it was on our hands and knees or just on our knees giving blowjobs. Yeah, cleaning took a while.

Anyway, between all the issues with cleaning, and preparing lunch for the gang, we didn't get done cleaning until early afternoon. Oh, forgot a fifth issue with cleaning. The guys never stopped trashing the place. We would finish in the living room and move to the bathrooms, only to come back into the living room an hour later to find it trashed again. It was a never-ending cycle.

So, Mary got back in the early afternoon. The trunk of my car was filled with bags from her shopping expedition. Of course, she used my car. She also used my credit card. You didn't think that she could carry all those bags on her Harly, did you? Did you also expect her to pay for everything herself? Regardless, Tina and I were detailed to lug everything into the house wearing only our heels and butt plugs. Thankfully, it was only 4-inch heels today instead of the ridiculous 6-inchheela we wore yesterday. Food bags were taken into the kitchen and put away appropriately. The other bags were deposited in the living room. With the names of the stores on the bags, I dreaded finding out what was in them.

The life of a slave has no breaks. Since the girls were out shopping and getting spa treatments (on my dime, no less), it was their turn to use us. That took care of one of the bags. Strap-on dildos, and dildo gags. The dildo gags were not simply gags, but they also had a 7-inch dildo sticking out from the front. The idea was that the slave could fuck the dominant woman with the dildo attached to her face. The new game was called 'Rocking Chair". That basically consisted of one girl with a strap-on in our pussy or ass, and our face dildo in the pussy of the girl in front of us. We would rock back and forth, impaling ourselves on the dildo behind us, then rocking forward to impale out face dildo in the girl in front of us. Back and forth, back and forth. When they got close to an orgasm, they would take over and simultaneously fuck us from both ends at the same time.

We were both completely exhausted when it was time to fix dinner. Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread seemed pretty easy. At least everyone was pretty satisfied, so we didn't need to lick any pussies or suck cocks during dinner. All we had to do was serve food and refreshing drinks. As was to become usual, we ate after everyone else did, then we cleaned up the kitchen. It was an easy night. Aside from playing naked waitress, we each gave four blowjobs. I licked two pussies, and Tina licked one. When it was time to go to bed, I was surprised to find that both Tina and I would be sharing a queen-sized air-mattress beside my old bed. Yes, Mary had taken my king-sized bed for herself.

The next morning, we were again awakened early to begin preparing breakfast. As we had been told, Mary had been shopping yesterday, and had stocked up on groceries. As Tina and I were cleaning up, I was surprised to hear the loud rumble of several Harleys starting up, then motoring off. When we finished cleaning up, we went into the living room to begin our daily chores. Instead of starting on that, Mary called us over and had us kneel in front of her as she sat on the couch.

"OK, sluts. You are excused from your daily housework today. You will need to thank the other girls tonight for picking up the slack for you." She began. "I have some other plans for you for today. Don't worry, the guys are going to be gone all day for business. That's something you don't need to think about. Now, I need both of you to go over and sit in those two chairs and put your arms around the backs of the chairs."

I looked over and saw two high-backed kitchen chairs sitting in the center of the room facing each other a couple of feet apart. I knew that this couldn't be good, but I also knew that resistance was futile. Still, had I known what the outcome would be, I probably would have put up some sort of fight. After we sat down, our arms were bound tightly behind the backs of the chairs, our ankles were bound to the chair legs, then our legs were bound so they were spread wide apart. Cushions were pushed behind us, so that we were seated on the front edge of the seats. Worryingly, they placed leather straps around our chests, both above and below our breasts, then tightened them to the back of the chairs.

"Needles, you're up." Mary spoke.

The nickname 'Needles' worried me. Granted, I don't know a whole lot about the Biker culture, but one thing that I have picked up is that nicknames are generally given for a few reasons. One is a particular trait that the person has. For example, one of the girls has thick, long red hair. They call her Ginger. One of the guys is also a redhead, and they call him Red. Another reason is if they did something particularly memorable early in their membership. Crash was drunk and did a spectacular wipe-out while trying to show off. The third main reason is that they happen to have a particular skill that the gang uses. Wrench is their main mechanic. Since the petite Asian woman stepping forward and carrying a wooden box did not look anything like a needle, and I couldn't imagine her doing anything that would garner her that name, I could only deduce that her skill had something to do with needles.

"Start with that one." Mary said, pointing to Tina. "I want my slut sister to enjoy the anticipation of what is to come."

I looked in horror at what was inside the box. My horror grew when Needles extracted a large steel needle and began heating it up with a small torch. As she was doing that, another girl pulled out two metal rings and a length of thin chain. Two of the other women stepped beside Tina and began to fondle her nipples. A few minutes later, Mary reappeared with a glass filled with ice cubes. The girls each took an ice cube and began rubbing them all over Tina's nipples. I watched her struggling to move, but the straps held her tight. Once the needle was ready, an alcohol swab was used to clean and dry her right nipple. I'm surprised that the windows didn't shatter from her scream of pain as her right nipple was pierced completely through with the needle. As the needle was retracted, one of the metal rings was pushed through the recently created hole. The same process (as well as the scream) was repeated on her left nipple. Once both nipples were finished, Needles reached into the box and removed a strange pair of plyers.

"These are custom rings. Once they are locked together, they cannot be removed except by using a diamond bladed power saw." She informed us.

Tina now had a ring in each nipple, and there was a thin chain with another ring in the center connected between her nipple rings. Next, her navel was pierced, and a dangle was inserted in that. She tried to struggle when they stretched her tongue out of her mouth, but it was to no avail. She got a stud I her tongue with a quarter inch diameter steel ball on top of it. I had a really bad feeling when Needles began to heat up the needle again.

"Here. She was just unfortunate enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, so use this on her for the last one." Mary ordered as she handed Ginger a tube of some topical anesthesia."

Tina's eyes got huge as the girls began cleaning and drying her clitoris.

"No. No! Please, not that. Please, for the love of God, not that!" She began begging.

They let the anesthesia sit for several minutes before cleaning, drying, and sanitizing her little bud.

My closest neighbors are several miles away. I'm not sure that they didn't hear the shriek that Tina let out when the hot needle was pushed through the base of her clit. When they finished, there was a small ring in her clit with a thin chain and a quarter inch diameter solid steel ball dangling from the end of the chain. How do I know that it is a solid steel ball just by looking at it?

"Mawy! Wait! Hey did't appy uh anesesia et!" I cried out as I was staring at the needle poised to penetrate my own clitoris. OK, so it's really hard to properly annunciate words when you have a brand new tongue piercing.

"Yeah. I know." She responded. "For one thing, I know that you are tough and can handle it. Second, your friend was just an innocent bystander that got caught up in this. You, on the other hand, turned your back on us. This is part of your punishment."

My nipples were still sore from getting the rings in them. Not only that, but the added pressure from the chain between them that swayed every time I and the slightest movement was very distracting. A blinding light flashed through my eyes as the most intense agony hit me when the needle was jammed through my clitoris. I can't even describe the animalistic shriek that reverberated through my ears in that instant. My body went into convulsions from the pain. Suddenly, everything went black.