Biker Gang Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my notebook aside, wiggle down into the bed and close my eyes. It doesn't take long for me to drift off to sleep. As I had from the day I met her, I dreamed of Kaye. Tonight was somehow different. I was standing in a field of green grass. There were trees in the distance. Children and adults were playing in the field, laughing and joyous. I didn't see my lover.

"It's about time you finally got here." I heard a melodious voice that I knew so well say from behind me.

I spun around, and there she was. I had missed her so bad. I flew into her arms and we melted into a hug.

"I love you so much that I never want to let you go again." I told her.

"You won't. We will be together from now on. For eternity." She told me.

I leaned back and looked into her deep green eyes. "You mean..."

"Yes, my love. It's over."

"I thought that this dream seemed different." I smiled. I never heard the alarms going off on all the machines hooked up to me. It didn't matter anyway.