Biker Gang Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bunch more shit in there that didn't apply to me. I mainly scanned through it quickly. Then came the part that did apply.

Felons with 20 years to life sentences:

  1. Felons with over 20 years to life sentences are only bound by the restrictions in the general terms. These felons are not to be permanently injured, maimed, or killed. As these slaves are considered the permanent property of their owners, permanent markings are allowed.
  2. Violent offenders - Male:

    1. Violent offenders may be castrated and have their sexual organs removed in order to curb their violent nature.
    2. Permanent markings and maiming of their sexual organs is allowed.
  3. Violent offenders - Female:

    1. Female violent offenders are subject to the basic restrictions of no maiming or permanent injuries. Permanent markings from whipping, caning, or other punishment is allowed as long as it does not hinder normal activities.

There was some more bullshit in there, but really nothing else that applied to me. I was so into reading the sheets of paper that Kaye had given to me that I didn't notice that I was being led away from my normal cell. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard one of the guards saying something about a signature for acceptance of the prisoner. I looked up and saw that I was now in a room that I had never seen before. I caught the sight of an attractive woman as she was just finishing the signing of her name on the forms. There were two scantily clad women standing on either side of her.

"This is Trixy and Dixy. They are my trustees. They will be helping me to prepare the convict for her new role." The brunette stated.

"That's fine." Said the larger guard as he handed off my leash. "As long as I can hand her off to someone else with the proper paperwork to ensure that she is no longer my problem, I don't care what happens to her."

He handed off my leash and quickly scurried out of the room. I had no idea what was about to happen to me, but I was smart enough to figure out that I wouldn't like it. I was right. I didn't like it. Unlike when I had my sister and her friend pierced, these people used a topical anesthesia that helped reduce the pain. Nipples, navel, clitoris, and tongue were all pierced. It was just the same as I had done to them. Next. It was getting the tattoos. Instead of the logo for my gang, it was the brand for her ranch.

Kaye didn't stop there as I had with her. She added a tramp stamp stating that I belonged to the ranch and that if I was found away from the ranch, they were to call her number so she could pick me up. Another tattoo was put on my left ass cheek. This was a bar code to identify me as a judicial slave with my inmate number. If I were to successfully run away and get caught later, anyone with a cell phone could just scan the code and find out all about me.

Later, I was taken to another room and fitted with a strange steel collar. It was there that I saw Ginger. She had already gotten her collar installed. I watched as she was sitting in a chair as a guard was fiddling with a strange remote control. All of a sudden, I saw her go into convulsions and fall to the floor. She had passed out for a couple of minutes before a couple of other guards went over and helped her back up and sit back down in the chair. I was getting really worried.

"OK" said the guard as she was locking the collar around my neck. "This collar has been specially designed for judicial slaves. It has a shock application that your owner can use if you start to get violent. There are three settings on it. The first is a mild buzz to be used as a warning. The second is a half shock that will put you down on the floor and probably make you pass out for a few minutes. The full shock will render you unconscious for at least 15-minutes, and you will lose bowel control. You won't recover from it for at least 30 minutes, so your owner can get full control over you again. It also has a GPS locater, so your owner, as well as the local law enforcement can quickly locate you if you try to escape. The locking mechanism has a fail-safe installed. The only way to safely remove the collar is with a special magnetic key that gives a specific frequency code while inserted into the collar. Trying to remove the collar any other way will cause the collar to give repeated full shocks until you have your brain fried and are permanently disabled. It will also send out an emergency signal with your location to the local law enforcement. You and anyone trying to assist you will be taken into custody immediately. You will have an automatic 10 years added to your sentence, and your helpers will be prosecuted and given a minimum 10-year sentence as well."

"Mistresses, please accept my humble apologies for my actions towards you before. I understand that it will make no difference to my situation at this point, and I know that I do need to faithfully complete the sentence that I received, but I just wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to you. I will faithfully serve my time and accept my punishments from you. I wish to become the best slave that ever was while serving you. I want you to know that I am a very different person than I was before. Being arrested and convicted has shown me the error of my ways, and I decided to change. I successfully completed my GED, and I have begun a few college classes while in prison. With your permission, I would like to continue my education, as long as it does not interfere with my service to you. My hope is that I can complete my education by the time I am freed, and I can become a contributing member of society."

My jaw was dragging on the floor. Who was this redhead that was groveling on her knees in front of my sister. Ginger and I had been delivered to my sister's ranch together. I was shocked when Ginger immediately dropped to her knees and began speaking to Kay and Tina. Ginger had always been a strong, independent woman. Now, she was groveling like a submissive slut in front of Kaye.

"Ginger, we will have no problem with you continuing your education, as long as it does not interfere with your duties. In fact, we welcome you trying to better yourself and becoming a contributing member of society." Kaye answered. I thought that I was going to be sick.

It was a day later that I finally saw Jack for the first time since we had been arrested. He was still tall, and muscular. In fact, he was even more muscular than before, since he had a lot more time in prison to work out. Still, he seemed different. He was a lot more subdued. He never questioned an order that was given to him. It wasn't until Kaye and Tina led us over to the barn the next day that I discovered how they had prepared him for his slavery.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Tina spoke. "You can either strip naked and stand against the wall so we can bind your hands and feet to the eyebolts, or we can give you a full shock and do it while you are unconscious. Either way, the result will be the same. It just depends on how much pain you want to go through first."

When they were the slaves, we didn't let them know what we were going to do until they were already bound in position. Kaye had no such desire to hide her intentions. The propane burner was sitting 6-feet away from the wall, and it was already on with a branding iron sitting in the flames.

"This was the one thing that the prison was unwilling to do to prepare you for your slavery. Both of your sentences are long enough that I can legally do this to you. Since Ginger only has about seven more years to go, I will not be branding her."

Fuck that. There was no way that I was going to comply. I'll be damned if I would willingly get a red-hot iron shoved onto my ass. I looked over at Jack and was shocked to see him docilly shedding his clothes.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SON?" I screamed out when he removed his underwear.

I was shocked at the sight. His magnificent 8-inch-long cock was now only a 1-inch stub. His large, masculine testicles were completely missing.

"Isn't it obvious?" Kaye replied. "I had him neutered. He was causing a lot of problems and getting into trouble in prison. I didn't want to have to deal with that, so I had them fix him. Did you notice how much more obedient he is now that there is no testosterone flowing through him? Besides, it's not like he will ever need his dick or balls anymore."

"But...."

"All he is now is a strong back and a weak mind. He is here for two purposes. He is muscle for working on the ranch, and he is an asshole that Tina and I can fuck with our strap-ons when we want. Lord knows that we have a sit load of ass fucking on him to make up for the times that he fucked our asses."

Jack:

Perhaps you are wondering about why I was so docile at this point. It really isn't very complicated. I was completely terrified of the alternatives. When I first got to prison, I was the alpha. Sure, there were already gangs with leaders there. It didn't matter. I was young, strong as an ox, and had been trained in fighting. My first day in the prison yard showed that I could win against the three guys that tried me out. It took less than a year before I was top dog in one of the larger gangs. A few years later, I was riding high and enjoying my status. There were even a few women guards that were putting out for me as long as I didn't cause them trouble. That's when everything went to hell in a hand basket.

I really didn't pay much attention to the news about the judicial slavery amendment to the constitution. After all, it sounded like it was mainly for new convicts, so it really wouldn't affect me. That was until six guards showed up at my cell and escorted me to another wing in the prison. It was there that I was informed that the new law could also be used retroactively in some cases. Unfortunately, I was one of those cases. Also, I was here to prepare me for my subsequent slavery.

I protested. That's why there were six of them. Six big guards were one thing. The problem with that was that six big guards also each had a taser. I could handle six guards, but I couldn't handle six tasers. I woke up several minutes later strapped naked to a table. Three cute young female guards giggled as they applied some strange stinky gel all over me from my neck down. Let's just say that I 'rose to the occasion'. That was the highlight of my incarceration. Unfortunately, even though I had previously fucked two of them, I didn't even get so much as a hand-job from any of them. I found out later that the gel that they used was a hair-growth inhibitor. It was applied a few more times until it was permanent. I would not grow so much as a single strand of hair below my neck for the rest of my life.

Next came the piercings. I had both my nipples pierced, as well as my tongue. For some reason, I found it odd that my cock wasn't pierced. Not that I wanted it to be, but it just seemed that they would have. Maybe the person that I was going to be a slave for wanted me to fuck them. Two days later, I got my answer.

I was now bound to some weird chair with stirrups that spread my legs apart. My arms were bound to the side, and my body was strapped to the chair to keep me from moving. A guy in scrubs and a face mask came into the room. He was followed by several other men and women.

"Has the anesthesia been administered yet?" He asked,

"Just about to do it now." Another guy answered.

I felt a slight prick in my neck. A couple of minutes later I felt really weird. I was still awake, but I couldn't really feel my body.

I watched as the guy in the scrubs took a couple more syringes and began injecting them around my crotch and into the base of my cock. Oddly, I didn't feel them as he poked them in and injected me.

"Nurse, tourniquets." He ordered.

I began to feel terrified as a very cute woman in a mask and scrubs placed a zip tie at the base of my cock and tighten it. She then did the same to the base of my testicles. I watched in horror as the man in scrubs took a scalpel and cut my penis off about an inch passed the base. He then used the same scalpel to cut my testicles off. Just as he was removing my testicles, I heard one of the other guys whispering in my ear.

"You think that this is bad? It can always get worse. You are a slave with a life sentence. Your new owner can do whatever the fuck they want with you. You no longer have a dick or balls. That makes you a woman. Piss your owner off, and you just might find yourself as the month-long party favor in a frat house. You now have only two holes and not cock. What do you think your role in that will be? Maybe the next time you will find yourself wearing a miniskirt and walking along the docks."

I looked over at him, and his eyes spoke to me about someone with first-hand knowledge of his words. I had already had the test shock from my collar, so I knew that whoever owned me could easily subdue me. Yeah, I was big and tough, but deep down inside, I was just another bully. I could fight when the odds were in my favor, of maybe even. If I didn't have the odds in my favor, I could manage to escape the situation. It had only happened twice in my life so far, and both times either Joe or mom had rescued me, but when I had no chance, I caved. Now, Joe was dead, and mom was in prison. There was no one to rescue me.

It wasn't until a couple of days later when I was delivered to my new owner's place that I found out that it was Aunt Kaye. She made it very clear about what was expected of me. It I failed at that, she would have no qualms about putting me up on the auction block and selling me to someone else. She then showed me my prospects for that. I was a fairly young, good looking and strong 'man'. I couldn't even call myself a man anymore, since my cock and balls had been removed. I would be purchased by a farmer to work the fields during the day, and then be used by the other hands for most of the night. My life expectancy would go from 50 to 60 years down to 10 to 15 years. On top of that, I would be fucked on my ass as well as my mouth several times every day. I vowed at that point to never do anything that would cause her to even think about selling me off. I didn't care what she did to me, it would be better than the alternative.

15 Years Later:

Tina and I were relaxing out on the deck with a bottle of wine while watching the sun go down. Ginger was inside supervising Mary as she was cleaning up from dinner. Yes, Ginger was still here. She had completed her sentence several years ago, and she was released from her slavery. True to her word, she did actually completer her college degree in Computer Science. She ended up getting a job with Tina's company. OK, so it helps to have an in with the owner of the company. Tina had started her own consulting firm shortly before Ginger was released. Ginger was her first employee. We let her stay with us until she could find her own housing. Funny how that never actually happened. While she is no longer our slave, she has remained submissive to both Tina and me. She did develop a strong dominant streak towards Mary and Jack, though.

"Thinking about selling my company and retiring." Tina commented.

"OK." I replied. "Why now?"

"Well, you have been pretty much retired for the last 20 years. I just thought that maybe I could sell, my company and retire while we are both young and healthy enough to enjoy it."

"Darling, you know that I have enough money that you could have done that years ago and I would have taken care of you."

"Of course, but I have always been independent. I wanted to make my own way and not be dependent on anyone else. I am finally at a position where I can sell my company and be financially secure on my own. That makes us equal in my mind, so I can relax as we spend OUR money on traveling the world and loving each other."

"OK, but what about our responsibilities? I mean, we have the ranch that needs to be taken care of. Then there is the issue with the slaves." I countered.

"Easily taken care of." Tina responded. "Ginger has been taking care of that for the last couple of years. We just promote her to Ranch Manager."

Yeah, it wasn't exactly that easy, but we got everything taken care of over the next couple of months. After that, Tina and I embarked on our first cruise around the world. We took several more long vacations over the next several years.

30 years later:

"Babe? Was I a good person?" I asked the love of my life.

"Of course, you were, my love. Why would you even ask that?" Tina asked.

"Well, I did turn my sister and nephew into my slaves. I forced my sister to lick my pussy and fucked er in all her holes with a strap-on. I also fucked my nephew in his ass with a strap-on multiple times. That kind of might cause people to think that I was not a good person." I responded.

"Babe, you are looking at it all wrong. You rescued them from a dreary life locked up inside of a prison and gave them a better life out in the fresh air of the farm. Sure, you took advantage of the situation, but you shouldn't think of them as family. They were slaves."

"But I cheated on you every time that I fucked them."

"No, you didn't my love. They were slaves. It isn't the same as fucking free people. Also, don't even start with Ginger. Yes, she is a free person now, but remember, we did her together every time. That isn't cheating."

"I just want to go knowing that you love me and that you forgive me for anything that I have done wrong to you."

"I do love you with all my heart. Go in peace, my love. No forgiveness is necessary as you have never done anything that requires it."

"My will is in the safe. You can live here as long as you are able. Mary as well. When you leave permanently, Mary will be sent back to the department of corrections to serve out the rest of her sentence. Since we have no heirs, the property and all my assets will be held in trust to take care of you until we are reunited in heaven. After that, the assets will be distributed to a variety of charities that we have supported. The ranch property will be turned into a shelter for women and children escaping abusive situations." Jack had died a few years ago, so he wasn't a concern.

"Yes. I know that, my love. I helped you set that up." She smiled at me.

"I know. I'm tired now. I think I will take a nap."

"Rest, my love. Sleep and dream of me."

Tina:

I knew that this was the end. She had been suffering for the last six months. I watched as she drifted off to sleep. I called Ginger and Mary in to hold our vigil. Two hours later, Kaye took her last breath. We all hugged and cried for our loss. I called the coroner to come and take her body. There would be no autopsy. It was well documented what took her life.

I only stayed there for another two weeks before the grief became too much. I put Ginger in charge. I returned for a day or two every few months to give the illusion that I was still living there. I just couldn't bear to let her ranch go. That would be the end. The end of her would be too much for me. It was another 8 years before the decision was taken out of my hands. I had to go into an assisted living facility. The State took over and followed Kaye's will. Mary was now in poor health, so she was sent to a ward for elderly and sick prisoners. Before I had to go to the facility, I purchased a nice house in town for Ginger. By that time, she had a good career going. She would be fine.

Anyway, my time is short now. Truthfully, I'm glad of that. I'm not exactly doing anything to try to extend my time. All I want is to see my love again. My doctors tell me that I have several months, maybe even a year left. Somehow, I know that it won't be nearly that long. Anyway, I am really tired right now. I don't know when I have been this tired before in my entire life. I guess it's time to put this story aside and go to sleep. Maybe I'll write a bit more tomorrow when I wake up.