Biker Gang Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the strong smell of ammonia. Yeah, they used smelling salts to bring me back around. The intense agony was gone, but I was left with a dull ache in my nipples and clit. When I came to, I heard Tina crying and begging someone to stop and that it hurts. I looked over and saw that she was bound tightly to the top of the kitchen table. Another of the girls was leaning over and using some type of buzzing instrument around her pubic region. I was forced to watch for quite a while until the girl was finally finished with what she was doing. When they finally let Tina up, they brought her over to stand in front of me. I was horrified to see that they had tattooed their logo of a stylized wolf's head right above her pussy.

Tattoos are painful. They are excruciatingly painful on the more sensitive parts of your body. Getting one on your pubic mound, right above your pussy REALLY hurts. I had to endure that for over an hour as she applied my tattoo.

Tina had already been released and was now busy with stripping the beds and putting on new sheets. I was also released and told to begin washing the used sheets. I was surprised to find that my nipples and clitoris were still erect. I would find out later that this was one of the effects of the piercings. It keeps your nipples and clitoris erect, and it makes them a LOT more sensitive.

Throughout the next couple of hours, a few things began to dawn on me. Yes, I hated the ache in my nipples and clitty, but that sensation seemed to be redirected from the source to my pussy, then to my brain. Another odd thing was that with every slight movement, my new accessories would sway and tug at my most intimate erogenous zones. The net result was that I found that I was constantly aroused. The more I moved, the hornier I got. After a few hours, I was in desperate need of an orgasm.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Ginger screamed at me.

Well, the answer to that was blatantly obvious. I mean, she did just catch me in the laundry room with my pussy against the washing machine on its spin cycle as I was ramming a hairbrush handle in and out of my pussy. Fuck! Couldn't she have waited two more minutes to find me? That cost Tina and me 10-strokes with the cane. We were only allowed to masturbate when ordered to do so as entertainment for the gang.

Ever since the day after my sister and her sons, along with their entire gang, arrived, several of the guys had been busy working in the barn and a couple of the other out-buildings. The day Tina and I got pierced, all the guys had left in the morning, and they returned late in the afternoon with quite a lot of equipment and other things. I was not informed of what those items were. I would come to find out later that it was equipment and supplies to manufacture drugs.

It was three days after we had been pierced. Tina and I had just finished cleaning up after lunch. Mary had the girls bind our arms behind our backs, clip on our leashes and lead us out the front door. I was nervous because every new thing that happened was unpleasant. Since this would be the first time that we were allowed outside, I didn't think that it would be a good thing. Thoughts of leading us to our execution or taking us somewhere to sell us in a human trafficking ring flashed through my mind. Instead, we were led over and into the barn. There, Tina and I were re-bound on our hands and knees in pillories facing each other about 6 feet apart. There was also a crossbar and legs set to strap our legs and hips to in order to immobilize them. They put our hair in a braid, and, oddly, also braided it with a short piece of rope. We soon discovered what the rope was for when they inserted anal hooks in our asses, then used the rope to connect to the hooks and pull it tight so our heads were up looking at each other.

I had the mistaken idea that it was so we could watch each other being fucked by the gang again. Oh, how I wished that it was only that. As we stared straight ahead at each other, One of the guys set a large propane burner between us, connected to a large propane tank. We could feel the heat from it when he lit it and adjusted it. I still didn't have any idea what was about to happen - until another guy set two BRANDING IRONS IN THE FLAMES! Yes, I was very familiar with branding irons. I live on a fucking ranch! I used to help with the roundups and branding of the calves when my grandfather was still alive and working on the ranch. I saw that the head of the irons were formed into the same stylized silhouette as their wolf's head logo.

"Mary! Mistress! Please, no. Please, not that. For the love of God, not that. We'll do anything, but please, not this! Please!" I began begging. I offered her everything. Whatever I could think of; it didn't matter. She calmly informed men that I would already do whatever she wanted, and that she was going to get everything regardless.

When the ends of the branding irons were glowing red, two of the guys picked them out of the flames. One walked behind me, and the other went behind Tina. I continued to beg as I watched the guy behind Tina line up the red-hot iron on the center of her right ass cheek. He then looked at the guy behind me and gave him a non-verbal signal. I watched as he suddenly pushed his iron forward. It was pure agony. Tina and I both screamed out in pure torture as we felt the delicate skin on our asses burning. The smell of burning flesh was ripe in the air. Albert Einstein stated that time is relevant to the observer. Even though the branding irons were only on our skin for a few seconds, to the one that the iron is being applied to, it seemed like several long minutes.

The agony didn't stop even when the irons were removed. When the irons were finally removed, the girls began applying cream to the burns, then covered them with sterile cotton dressings. Still, it was a couple of hours before we could even attempt to limp back to the house.

4 years later:

Those first 6 months was pure hell. That was our training period. By the end of that time, we were both completely broken. Between our piercings and the continuous groping whenever one of them would pass by, we were constantly sexually aroused. The only 'clothes' that we were ever allowed to wear was the occasional time when we were given stockings and garter belts to dress up a bit. For the first few weeks, we were gang banged almost every day. After that, the novelty wore off, and it tapered down to one or two nights a week. We were still fucked at least a half a dozen times throughout the day. Once they had their operation fully up and running, they began having meetings with other biker gangs, as well as other criminal enterprises to expand their 'business'. Tina and I were always given to their representatives as an incentive for better terms, or just to get their business. Existence went on. Yeah, I know that the saying is actually 'Life went on', but we were slaves. We had no life. All we had was our existence.

I heard Mary talking to her sons one day about how one of the groups that they were selling their drugs to had been raided and shut down by the authorities. That left a big hole in their distribution network. It was a month later that a new group contacted them and inquired about moving into that territory. Mary checked them out and found that they were legitimate. The contacts that they used had checked out, so she was confident that it wasn't a setup.

There were four of them. Four men, and one woman. Tina and I were refreshing drinks and bringing in snacks as they discussed business. They took a tour of the operation to ensure that the capability was there to ensure that the product could be delivered in the quantity required. Finally, once they were back inside the house, the negotiations concluded.

"What about the whores?" The woman asked, gesturing to Tina and me.

Mary smiled. "These are our slaves. That one," Gesturing to me. "Is my sister. She disowned me and stole my rightful share of my inheritance. As punishment, I turned her and her girlfriend into our slaves. As a perk of doing business with us, you can use them for a couple of hours. You can do anything you want, as long as you don't injure them." She stated.

"How very thoughtful of you." The woman stated. "Since our business is concluded, we will take you up on your offer. If you will give us some privacy, my colleagues and I would like to celebrate our deal with a little PARTY."

I found it a bit odd that she emphasized that last word.

"Enjoy yourselves." Mary stated as they left the room and closed the door behind them.

Looking at us with a hard expression on her face, the woman spoke. "Get your asses over against that wall and get on your knees."

As we were obeying her command, she looked at her three accomplices and nodded. They picked up the table from the center of the room and carried it over to the door. They then, oddly began quietly stacking everything else they could find against the door. The woman lifted the small pendant on her necklace and quietly said "Execute. Execute. Execute." Then she pulled a large handgun out of her shoulder bag. When the three guys finished barricading the door, they also pulled out handguns from their shoulder holsters.

The woman looked over at us and grinned. "This is a dangerous business, so they understood that we wouldn't come in here unarmed. Besides, they really didn't think that 20 against four would be much of a problem."

Two minutes later, all hell broke loose. It started with the 'WHUMP, WHUMP, WHUMP' of large helicopter blades. Seconds later, there was the sound of large engines running at high speed and the screeching of tires from multiple large vehicles. That was followed quickly by automatic and semi-automatic gunfire as well as yelling in all directions. Tina and I ducked down as the doorknob was turned, and an attempt to open the door. Bullets came through the door, and the woman and her companions returned fire.

For the first time in four years, Tina and I were wearing actual clothes. They had found a couple of sweatsuits that kind of fit us to put on. We were sitting at the kitchen table watching as my sister was being led out of the house in handcuffs. The EMTs were working on Jack, trying to stop the bleeding and stabilize him for transport to the hospital. Joe was lying on the floor covered in a blanket. He would go straight to the morgue.

Donna, the woman that was with the group buying the drugs set two cups of coffee down in front of us. I looked at the cups, then stood and went over to the shelf and pulled down a bottle of single malt scotch with two short glasses. Putting one in front of Tina, and the other in front of me, I poured three fingers in each glass. I took a sip and began telling our story. I refilled our glasses two more times before I finished.

Donna, as it turned out, was an agent with the DEA. Two of the guys with her were undercover agents that had enough of a 'legend' that they passed the checks. The fourth guy was actually a former mid-tier dealer that had been turned into an informant.

Of course, that wasn't near the end of it. Tina and I had to tell it several more times and in much greater detail. They weren't sure if we were willing participants or victims. They were trying to decide if we were going to be charged as accessories or not. Furthermore, they were working on seizing literally all the assets.

"DO YOU ASSHOLES ACTUALLY THINK THAT WE WANTED TO BE TURNED INTO SEX SLAVES? DO YOU THINK THAT WE WANTED TO BE WHIPPED AND BEATEN ALL THE TIME? DO YOU THINK THAT WE WANTED TO BE FORCED TO FUCK EVERYONE THAT WANTED TO FUCK US WHENEVER THEY WANTED TO? DO YOU THINK THAT WE ASKED TO HAVE OUR ASSES BRANDED LIKE CATTLE?" I screamed at them.

"Ms. Miller." The asshole that was sitting on the other side of the table from me and my lawyer began. "The law is very clear on this. All assets that were used in the manufacture and sale of illegal narcotics can be seized by the federal government."

"Look. Here is all the documentation showing the assets that I had before my fucked-up sister showed up and took them from me. You already have all the proof that I was an unwilling victim of her. Yes, they used my property for their criminal activities, but it was NOT with my permission. I was unable to stop her from doing it. Also, I did not authorize the use of any of my money in her crimes. Tell me, Director, is it the policy of the United States government to seize the assets of a victim of a crime? If so, I will gladly go to every media outlet and explain all of that to the entire country. Imagine those headlines on every newspaper, talk show, and evening news program in the whole country."

It took a bit more negotiating, but, in the end, I got my assets back. Tina stayed with me at the ranch. She had lost everything and had nowhere else to go. She did talk to the company that she used to work for. After they found out what had actually happened, she got her old job back. Well, not exactly the exact job she had before, since someone else now had that position, but she got a similar job with the same pay and benefits that she would have gotten if she had worked for them the entire time.

Mary wasn't even offered a deal. They had her cold and wanted to get rid of her. She ended up with a sentence of 50 years. Jack had other charges pending from California, so after the 20-year sentence he got from the federal government, and added 10 years from the state, he was sent to California and received an additional life sentence for a couple of murders he committed. The rest of the gang that survived received sentences of 10 to 20 years. A couple of them also had to face charges in California and received more time.

Tina and I are usually naked while we are at home. For one thing, after being naked all the time for four years, we kind of got used to it. Clothes are just not comfortable for us anymore. The other thing is that wearing clothes tends to get in the way of other activities. Look, we were having sex multiple times a day for four years. We kind of got addicted to it. We like it. We also love each other. Having been forced to fuck so many guys for so long, we found that we prefer women, especially each other. We have a plethora of sex toys now, so we never get bored. Sometimes we take turns tying each other up and ravishing them. Yes, we even enjoy a bit of pain. Nothing like what the gang dished out, but a light whipping, caning, or spanking ramps us up.

10-years later:

I sat in the chair waiting for her to enter the visitation room. I had never visited her before, and, in fact, I hadn't seen her since her sentencing. There was a reason that I visited today though. I had some exciting news for her. I heard the sound of the door, and looked up as she was led into the room in chains. She scowled as she looked at me as she sat in the chair on the other side of the table. The guard locked her wrist chains to a bar on the table.

"What the fuck do you want?" Mary growled at me.

"Can't I visit my sister while she is in prison?" I asked sweetly.

"You haven't visited me before, so why now?"

"Well, I have some good news for you. I'm getting you out of here."

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree in happiness. "Really? I'm gonna be freed?"

"Well no. Not exactly. I petitioned the Department of Corrections to allow both you and Jack to spend the remainder of your sentences on the ranch with Tina and me."

"Oh. Well, I guess that's better than being locked up in here. At least the food will be better, and I won't have to worry about being shanked in the lunch line."

"So, Mary, have you been keeping up with any political news lately?" I asked.

"No. It isn't worth my time. I figured that I was gonna be in here until I died, so what did any of that shit mean to me." She replied.

"Oh. OK. I just thought that you might have paid some attention to the new federal amendment that was passed to reduce costs and overcrowding in the prisons. That's OK. We can go over all that next week when you are delivered to me. Jack is already being prepared, since his preparation is a lot more extensive than yours."

"What do you mean? What preparation?" She asked.

"Well, if you would have paid attention to the news recently, you would know about that."

She seemed to have a panicked look on her face. Maybe she hadn't paid much attention to it, but I bet that she had overheard several conversations about it. I think it was just beginning to sink in what I was talking about.

"You mean....."

"Yes, I mean..." I answered with a pure evil grin.

"You can't!" She gasped.

"Oh, but I can and did. I petitioned the Department of corrections ad requested restitution for what you two did to me. They were so happy to get the two of you off their hands for all the trouble that you have caused them that they practically fell all over themselves agreeing with my request. Since they were being so accommodating, I also asked for Ginger as well. Have you noticed that she has been missing for the last two days? It's because she is going through processing right now. As soon as I walk out that door, you will be taken to the processing area and segregated from the rest of the population. I have already given the liaison my list of preparations. At least yours will be less unpleasant than what you put Tina and me through. Unfortunately for the three of you, they would not perform the last item on my list. Fortunately for me, your sentences are all long enough that I can legally take care of that myself on the ranch when you get there."

"B, b, b, but..."

"Here." I said as I slid a sheet of paper over to her. "Read this. It should explain a lot to you." With that, I stood up and strutted to the door.

Mary:

The guards came over and unlocked my chains from the table after Kaye had walked out the door. I began reading the document that she gave me.

'28th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America:

Article 1.

  1. Passage of this Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America overturns all previous amendments regarding slavery in the United States of America.
  2. This Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America authorizes legal slavery under the specific circumstances outlined herein.
  3. Legal slaves as defined in this amendment are NOT allowed to be sold outside the borders of the United States of America.
  4. This Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America authorizes legal slavery under the following conditions:

    1. Convicted felons receiving a custodial sentence of five (5) years or more. The duration of their slavery will be equal to their custodial sentence. There will be no reduction of time for behavior or any other mitigating factor.

      1. Convicted felons that are subject to judicial slavery will be offered to their victims as restitution if restitution is required. If restitution is not required or is rejected, the felons will be sold at auction to reimburse the court for the costs of conviction.
      2. Under no circumstances (outlined in the following articles) is the slave to be permanently maimed, injured, or killed.
    2. This Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America allows legal Indenture Servitude.

      1. Indentured Servitude is defined as a documented and fully investigated agreement between two or more individuals where one or more individuals signs a legal contract to become a slave for a defined period of time to another individual or group. At the end of the time period, the servant is released from their bond and receives a pre-negotiated payment for services rendered.
      2. Services rendered are to strictly adhere to the negotiated terms of the contract.
      3. The maximum time period for indentured service is five (5) years. Extensions to this at the end of the term are allowed as long as both parties agree.