Biker Gang Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 20 minutes later. Iwas getting really aroused from the buzzing in my pussy and the occasional fondling as someone walked past. It was also very humiliating to be naked in front of all these strangers. It didn't help that I was bent over with my pussy and ass on display and available for anyone to grope and finger. I could even feel a trickle of my juices beginning to flow down my leg.

"Alright." Mary called out. "That's enough for now. It's time to have a little more fun. I imagine that you guys are probably pretty horney by now since these sluts have been shamelessly displaying their cunts, asses, and tits for you. The good news is they are offering all three holes for you to fuck. I didn't find any real lube in this slut's bedroom, but I have some vegetable oil that I can squirt in their asses for lube."

"Please, no!" I cried out. "I don't do anal. Please, they can fuck my pussy, but please, not my ass." I begged.

Tina also pleased with them not to use her ass. That only ended up backfiring.

"Did you hear that, guys? We have a couple of anal virgins here." Mary cheered.

"Well, that ain't gonna last long." Joe said as he stepped up behind me and lowered his pants. I felt a trickle of fluid poured on the crack of my ass, then a large finger was shoved inside and began turning and thrusting. A bit more of the slippery fluid was poured and pushed inside my tight back door. I saw Mike doing the same thing to Tina.

"That should be enough." I heard Joe comment.

The vibrator was removed from my pussy, and his penis began probing my pussy. Since he was behind me, I couldn't see how big he was, and Jack was blocked from my view by Tina's body. I'm not a virgin my any means, but I am also not a slut. I've had a few boyfriends that I've slept with. They were all nice gentlemen. They have also had, what I assume, was average sized penises. I should also mention that my dildos and vibrators are not large. I was certainly not expecting what was pushing into my pussy. It was probably at least half again larger than the penis that my largest boyfriend had. Shortly after the head gained penetration, I discovered that it was also at least two inches longer. Thankfully, he started slowly and allowed my pussy to stretch and accommodate him. Joe and Jack were apparently into the whole synchronization thing, because as I felt Joe begin to pull out and push back in, I saw the same movements from Jack. It was like watching me getting fucked in the mirror, only I had a different body. Moments later, they were fucking us hard and fast. I couldn't help it. My body overrode my brain. It was the constant stimulation and humiliation over the last couple of hours that already had me highly aroused. Now, the added humiliation of being fucked in front of an audience, and the fucking itself. I cried out as an orgasm broke through me. Seconds later, I heard Tina cry out as well.

As the orgasm was washing through me, Joe brought his right hand down hard on my ass, then he called out "Switch!" He pulled out of my pussy, then placed his large cock on my rosebud and began pressing in. It hurt. As he forced himself into my former virgin hole, there was a deep burning pain as my ass stretched to try and accommodate the foreign invader. The further he pushed in, the more pain there was.

"SOTP! STOP! PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" My pleas fell on deaf ears as he just continued to push in.

Tina was also sobbing in pain as Jack was pushing his cock deep into her ass as well. After an eternity, I finally felt the front of his thighs pressing into the back of mine. He didn't move for a minute or two. Gradually, I felt the pain lessen. He slowly pulled back. I was thankful, because I had the mistaken impression that he was going to pull all the way out. He stopped when just the head was still in my ass, then began pressing back in. The pain wasn't as bad this time. After a few more times, the pain was barely noticeable. He began to speed up his thrusts. I didn't notice it at first, but the pain had slowly turned into a strange pleasure. I saw one of the girls move over beside Tina and kneel down. Suddenly, I felt feminine fingers begin stroking my clitoris. That got me worked up again. The longer Joe was fucking my ass, and the fingers were stroking my clit, the more aroused I got. Several minutes later, I was on the edge of another orgasm. Joe's thrusts were really hammering onto my ass.

"Here [grunt] it [uugghh] COMES!" Joe grunted out.

I felt it. When the first jet of cum unloaded deep in my ass, another orgasm broke through me. It washed over me like a tidal wave. I vaguely heard screaming in bliss, followed by another voice crying out as well. Wave after wave washed through me. A loud voice from somewhere said something about squirting. Finally, the waves of pleasure ebbed out and I was left trembling. This was far and away the biggest orgasm that I had ever had.

When I regained my senses, I discovered Joe had pulled out of my ass. I saw another man move behind Tina, then felt another cock slide into my ass. There was no pain this time, because Joe had effectively stretched me out. Just as the new cock slid in, my view of Tina was blocked. The man in front of me grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. In front of me was a large cock. I'm not a stupid woman. It was obvious what I was expected to do. Besides that, my mouth was already open as I was panting from that monstrous orgasm. I barely had time to register that the cock that was entering my mouth looked kind of slimy. I had never tasted ass before, but as soon as my tongue made contact with the cock, I realized exactly where it had just been. Still, I was given no choice. He held my hair tightly and wouldn't let me move my head away. He mouth-fucked me for several minute until he deemed that I had cleaned him off sufficiently.

That's the way the next two hours went by. Every man there fucked at least one of us, several used us both. Mary and the girls had disappeared somewhere. When they finished with us, they left us tied to the chairs while they sat around drinking beer or something harder. It wasn't long before Mary and the girls returned. They had apparently gone shopping somewhere. Finally, we were untied. After a minute of stretching out our sore muscles, we had to kneel in front of Mary.

"You two sluts are filthy. Clean each other up." She ordered. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" She demanded as we stood and turned towards my bedroom.

"You said to clean up. We were going to the shower to wash." I responded.

"No, you stupid sluts. I said clean each other up. That means that you two sluts lay down on the floor and lick each other's cunts and assholes until you get all the cum out of there."

We stood there in shock. We weren't lesbians, and we had never even touched another woman's pussy before. (OK, so I didn't know about Tina's crush on me at the time.)

"STOP STALLING AND GET TO LICKING, YOU STUPID CUNTS, OR I WILL TAKE THE BETS TO YOUR TITS! Mary hollered.

We dropped to the floor with Tina on bottom. I quickly lowered my pussy onto her mouth, then lowered my face into her crotch. Never having done this before, I simply stuck out my tongue and began lapping up all the cum I could find. As I was doing that, Tina began licking my pussy as well. I felt Tina stiffen her tongue and push it up into my channel, so I figured that I should do the same. I was surprised to find that it really felt good having someone licking my pussy. None of the guys I had ever had sex with would do that for me. I began copying Tina's movements.

"Don't forget the assholes, sluts."

Resigned to my fate, besides already had a lot of ass-covered cocks in my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and pushed it as far into Tina's still opened ass as I could. I began lapping and slurping up all the cum I could. Tina started undulating her hips beneath be, and I began grinding my pussy onto her face. Another orgasm was building. We didn't orgasm at the same time this time. Tina seemed to be better at licking pussy than I was. We were exhausted by that point.

"Take them outside and hose them off. They can use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash so they don't stink." Mary ordered the other girls.

The water was cold, but at least it was a warm day out. We had to stand and turn as they hosed up down. Then shampoo and a rinse off. Another shampoo and rinse, then it was conditioner. We soaped up as the conditioner sat, then a final rinse. We were given towels to dry off, then those were taken away, so we couldn't use them to cover up.

When we got back inside, Mary was arraigning their purchases on the table. This didn't look good. First off, leather dog collars were buckled and locked around our necks. They had matching leashes as well. The 6-inch spiked strappy heels. After that, it was butt plugs inserted into our asses. Last, but not least, there were nipple clamps. Two big guys for each of us grabbed our arms and held them securely behind our backs while Mary attached the clamps to our nipples. The clamps were joined together with a chain. They hurt like fuck when they were attached. Not having ever experienced anything like this before, I would find out later that they would hurt more coming off. A few minutes later, the pain dulled somewhat, but it never went away. We were admonished that trying to take them off would be a very bad and painful thing to do. We were then dismissed to the kitchen and began fixing dinner for everyone. The girls rotated turns watching us and making sure that we didn't try to poison them or use something that would knock them out.

As Tina and I were preparing a dinner large enough to feed everyone, we were occasionally groped and fondled whenever anyone walked past. The dull ache in my nipples was still there, and whenever I moved, the heavy chain connected to the clamps would bobble and sway, tugging slightly on my nipples. Every tug would cause a jolt to flash directly from my nipples to my pussy. When I walked, the slight movement of my butt plug would cause another reaction in my already overheated pussy. Occasionally, the girl watching over us would come over to see what we were doing and give our nipple chains a quick tug. That would send a bolt of lightning straight to our pussies. I could tell Tina was reacting the same way as I was, because I could see her juices trickling out of her pussy as well.

God, I hated it. I hated being naked in front of all these people. I hated being demeaned like this. I hated that I was being forced to cook and supply MY food for these assholes. What I hated most is that I was getting more and more aroused by all of it. I hated that I was getting to the point where I REALLY needed and orgasm. I hated knowing that I would soon be demeaning myself by having to ask them to let me cum. I hated the realization that I would soon be fucking them again and having orgasm after orgasm on their filthy cocks.

When dinner was ready, they all came in and fixed their plates. There wasn't enough room around my small kitchen table for everyone, so the girls took the table, and the rest of them found a chair or couch to sit on. Tina and I stood there until everyone else had taken their food. We were about to go over and fix our plates when Mary stopped us.

"Slaves don't eat with everyone else. You eat after everyone else is finished, then you will clean up the kitchen. The only eating that slaves do while their owners are eating is under the table. Now, the two of you get your slutty asses over here, crawl under the table and start. You don't stop until every woman at this table has had at least two orgasms."

Reluctantly, we got down on our hands and knees and crawled under the table. When we were under it, I noticed that the women had all pulled their pants or shorts and underwear (those that were actually wearing underwear) down to their ankles and had spread their knees apart.

"Kaye, you start with me." Mary commanded.

I moved over to the head of the table where Mary was sitting. Her pussy was wide open and completely bald. I leaned in for a taste. Keep in mind that this was only the second pussy that I had ever licked, and the first on was full of cum. This one would be straight woman juice. I decided that I just had to go for it. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit up to the top. She tasted different from Tina, but Tina was also full of semen. I remembered the tricks that I learned from when I had to lick Tina earlier and applied them. It seemed to work, but I began to notice how her body reacted more to some of them and less to others. I concentrated on the ones that she reacted to more.

"Don't forget my ass, slut." She said as she scooted forward to give me access.

Her ass tasted earthier than Tina's. It wasn't a good taste, but it didn't make me gag. I swirled my tongue around her rosebud, making sure to leave plenty of saliva. Eventually, I felt her relax a bit, so I stiffened my tongue and began probing. My tongue entered her surprisingly easily. I figured that she had probably been fucked in her ass - a lot. I continued to tongue her ass for a while, then moved back to her pussy. Finally, I heard her groan, and a flood of fluid gushed out of her. I didn't let up, but just began lashing her clit as fast as I could. A moment later, she had another orgasm.

Finished with her, I moved to my right. Tina had started on my left. She was already on her second girl. I noticed that this girl tasted fresher and with a slightly citrus flavor. It seemed that all women have a slightly different taste. She also liked different things than Mary did. I would need to figure out and remember everyone's personal preference. After all, it seems like we will be doing this a lot. I finally finished up my third girl when I heard the clinks of silverware on plates, signifying that everyone had finished dinner. Oh, in case you were wondering, Tina finished before I did. I would have to ask her how she got so proficient at licking pussies. I thought that she was as straight as I am.

We were allowed to climb out from under the table and fix our plates. There wasn't much left, but it was enough to keep us from starving. We had to eat standing up at the counter, because all the chairs were being used. It didn't take us long to eat, since it had been breakfast since we last ate, and we were really hungry. After that, we had to go through the house and back porch to collect all the dishes from where they had left them. We rinsed off all the plates and stacked them in the dishwasher. I began to hand wash the pots, pans, and large bowls while Tina began wiping down the counters and cooking surfaces.

"Alright, sluts. That was a good dinner, so while we relax and digest it, you two are our cocktail waitresses. Hey, that fits you two perfectly. You took a lot of cocks in your tails today, and now you will be serving cocktails." That brought a lot of laughter from everyone.

For the next hour, Tina and I served drinks to everyone. Of course, there was a lot of groping, fondling, finger-fucking, spanks to the asses, etc. when we walked by or stood to hand the drinks off. Tina and I weren't allowed to drink alcohol, but we could have water. All this groping and humiliation only served to get me hornier and hornier. At one point, we were both given another shot of 'Slut Serem' as well.

"Listen up." Mary called out. "These sluts have actually done pretty well so far. I think we should give them a challenge and have some entertainment this evening." There were hoots and hollers from everyone. "Alright. Here's what is going to happen. These two sluts are going to get into a 69 on the floor and start licking each other's pussy. The first one to cum gets 10 lashes to her tits, then ass-fucked for the rest of the night."

I was horrified. My ass was already sore from the ass-fucking I had earlier. Add to that, I couldn't even imagine the agony of being whipped on my tits. Sorry, Tina. You are my best friend, but it's every woman for herself on this one. Unfortunately, because I was too focused on the result of losing, I never even thought about the fact that she never mentioned the 'prize' for winning.

We laid down on the middle of the floor. I was on bottom this time. When the word was given, I attacked Tina's pussy. I figured that I had learned a bit from licking pussies earlier today, and I was going to use everything I had to get Tina to orgasm as fast as I could.

"PLEASE, MISTRESS! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE LET ME CUM! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! I'LL LICK YOUR PUSSY. I'LL LICK YOUR ASS. PLEASE. I'LL FUCK EVERYONE HERE! I'M BEGGING YOU TO LET ME CUM!"

That was me two hours later. Yeah, I should have paid more attention to what was not said. Tina was good, but I learned the first time to copy what she was doing. I'm not sure how exactly it happened, but I was just at the edge of having an orgasm when I began gritting my teeth to try and hold it off just a bit more. I guess that her clit was there, because I nipped it. That sent her off like a rocket. I managed to 'win' but I was pulled off of her before I could have my own orgasm. So, I was tasked to continue to serve drinks as they tied poor Tina to a kitchen chair with her arms bound behind her. I watched as Mary gave Tina 10-hard lashes to her tits with a belt. She screamed in agony the whole time. They then tied her bent over the kitchen table, and every guy there lined up behind her and ran a train on her ass. Thankfully, Mary insisted that they all used plenty of lube. I was tasked with licking the cum out of her ass after every fifth guy. I did notice that she hade several nice orgasms during her anal gang bang. The real downside to all of this was that I was now extremely horney and not been allowed to cum yet. I hoped that Mary would let one of the guys (or even a couple at this point) fuck me and let me cum. Better yet, have Tina finish what she started.

Instead, I found myself bound with my arms behind my back and my ankles tied together with my knees spread apart. Then my wrists were tied to my ankles. I was on my knees leaning backwards so my hands were on the floor behind me. I was given another shot of 'Slut Serum'. Then my small vibrator was pushed in my pussy and set just below medium. Next, my butt plug was removed and replaced with another one. Before she inserted that plug, she showed me the difference. This plug vibrated. That was set to medium as well. It was enough to drive me crazy, but not enough to put me over the edge.

"Maybe you didn't notice, but I never said anything about a winner in that competition. There were always going to be two losers. Now, since you were the second loser, I'm just going to leave you like that until I decide that you have begged enough to deserve an orgasm. After all, you had your chance for an orgasm earlier, and you didn't take it." Mary gleefully informed me.

Aaaannnddddd, we're back to the beginning of this section.

"Please, Mary, sister, family member, please don't do this to me. Haven't you humiliated, degraded, and tortured me enough? Please stop this. I'll give you half of everything." I pleaded.

All I got in return was a laugh. "Oh, please. Why should I be satisfied with half, when I can now get everything? All these toys we bought this afternoon? They were all bought with your credit cards. The new clothes and lingerie the girls bought today? All on your debit card. All the online purchases we made today? You guessed it. All with your money. I just explain to the stores that I am your sister, then show my ID, if they even bother to ask for it, and it gets approved. I have your cellphone, so if there are any suspected fraud alerts, I just use your cell phone to approve them. In a couple of days, a week at the most, you will be giving me all the logins and passwords to all your accounts, and I can start moving all the money and investments into my name. Within 6 months, I will have title to every single asset, and every penny that you have will be in my name. You will be a penniless sex slave with nowhere else to go."