Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched her fuck herself with her toy, she was slowly rationalizing in her mind how she could justify having an affair. The more she talked, the pace of her thrusting the cock started to increase, and she moaned as if she surprised herself by the toy fucking her. "Oh Bill," she moaned, "you fuck me so good. Could you ever forgive me if I fucked another guy, Bill? If I fucked him so Marie could be happy, would that be okay?" She arched her back and had a powerful orgasm at that moment; it was obvious she was imagining a stranger, some unknown guy fucking her.

She stopped fucking herself for a moment and looked to be even more focused, "Oh my god, this guy that Marie will marry, and his friend will be at the wedding? Will he want to fuck me again? If Bill finds out will he beat the guy up, or..." and now she started stroking the toy again, "will they both want to fuck me at the same time, to DP me!" At that moment she came again!

I could not believe this was my Jean talking, but I had to remind myself it was not my Jean, it was Slutty Jean, and Slutty Jean is amazing! When she settled back down from her orgasm, she announced well it is time to practice again for Bill's present. Present? I pondered, what could she be referring to?

She flipped over to a doggie position now and started to lube up toy Bill then reaching behind her she started pushing the head of toy Bill against her anus, she pushed with great effort, but it would not enter. "Oh, fuck that hurts," she said, "I don't know how Jackie does it, but if that slut can do it, so can I." She pushed again with great effort, and I could see just the tip had finally slipped in. "Oh fuck!" she cried out, "I did it, and boy it does hurt," then she mustered up all her courage, and about an inch of the shaft slipped in and she collapsed on the bed. Enough was inside her ass that it stayed in place, like a flag pole sticking up in the air. She just moaned and I saw her lift up and slide a hand underneath her, and I could tell she was rubbing her clit while the toy was sticking out of her ass. God, I was so tempted to charge through that door, yank that toy out, and pummel Jean's ass like I had Marie's; but I knew I couldn't do it, the time was not right, it was just too soon. As she wiggled back and forth, toy Bill fell free from the grip of Jean's asshole, and she rolled over, "Wow, I have never got it in that far before. Bill will be so surprised when I finally let him fuck my ass."

Just then, Jean's phone alarm rang. It startled her nearly as much as it did me. She had set it to keep track of time, picking up her phone she said, "Oh, it is time for this naughty girl to take a quick shower before Bill arrives." She stood up and took a few steps towards the door, her glorious naked body on display; when she suddenly stopped, and with her right hand, she slapped her face! I was stunned! Not by the impact, although it was a firm slap, but by how sudden it was.

Jean then said in a voice that did not sound like her, "You stupid slut! Leaving your toys all about, what would happen if Bill arrived while you were in the shower and came in here and saw your mess!"

Wow, I thought there is some deeper meaning here. Was that Jean talking, or her mother? She quickly gathered up everything and in just a minute or two; you would not have known anything had happened in this room.

She looked around the room and smiled, back in the mode of happy and friendly Jean, my Jean. She hummed a little tune and walked out to take a shower, I leaned back in my chair trying to process all I had just seen and heard. My Jean kept Slutty Jean on a short leash, but Slutty Jean was indeed very slutty, and we needed to find a way to release her.

I started thinking about what I had learned. She has a fetish for black cock, and being treated like a White Bitch; she is trying to develop her anal skills for me; she could be convinced by Marie to fuck a complete stranger; and she and Jackie talk at least about Jackie's anal skills and Lord knows what else.

Much valuable intel was gathered today for Operation Slutty Jean.

I could not have had a bigger smile on my face as I left down the backstairs to go to my car. What a great afternoon this had been.

The End.

12