All Comments on 'Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 02'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome back!

Your imagination and atention to detail make your work the most arousing on this site. Thank you for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great work!

I really enjoy your writing: the story, imagery, and characters are a pleasure to read. Personally, I would love to see more focus on Lisa's character going forward. I think her transition from young woman to forceful dominant are fascinating to watch. My favorite images of her are: 1) Ordering Julio in the club; 2) When Julio is on his knees and unsure how his mistress will punish him after her she's just bathed; and 3) Christie coming to the door in the morning, having served her mistress well.

Thanks for listening, look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thus ends Maria's story

It's good to know in the world of BDSM (Billion Dollar Slave Mythology) that it is not all peaches and cream. If we hear about Maria again it will be police finding her naked and tortured body in some alley.

Great job with the story. I look forward to the next chapters.

libertarianlibertarianalmost 15 years ago
Maria

Yes Maria is a cheat, but what you have done to her seems wrong. However; if you could tell her story, I could see how she ends up as she is now. In the main story she doesn't show the attitude that turns her into a vegetable. She seems to be a very real and proud slave in the main story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...