Bimbo Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classes were getting out, and the girls were coming into the cafeteria. A few guys came too. Not many - perhaps 15 or so. But they were hunks. Not just cute. Hunks. Lots of muscles, tan, cute butts. And big bulges in their shorts. Would all 200 guys look like that? Maybe it wouldn't be such a radical shift for me as I thought.

My thoughts were all over the place when I saw the admissions director at 1:30. Joanne was an unbelievably sexy redhead. Fair skin, huge chest, intense green eyes.

"Marsha! Welcome! I was just going over your file. Dr. Kraft said that you are ready for our program physically, and thought you would respond well to treatment. I have some questions from a psychological perspective. I thought we could start with an exercise with Photoshop. Ok with you?"

"Photoshop?" Sure. I took a Photoshop class in High School.

"We've made some improvements to the basic program that make it more fun. I've scanned in a few pictures of your face and your body. Let's start with your face. You've got a great smile, and a nice profile. If you could change anything about it, what would you do?"

"Uh... I don't know. I think my nose is too big."

"A lot of women think that. So let's give you a smaller nose." Two clicks of the mouse. I have a smaller nose. "Is that better? Anything else?"

"I guess I haven't thought too much about it." I was born with my face.

"Ok. Then I'll play the game. If you sign up at the Bimbo Factory, you'll lose weight. And your face will thin out." Two more clicks, and my face is thinner. If you follow the normal program, we might need to do some liposuction on your neck." Three clicks, and I have a thin, graceful neck. "You may thin out those eyebrows, grow longer eyelashes, and get permanent eyeliner. (click, click, click) You'd to get some laser treatments to take off this birthmark (click), these two moles (click click) and these acne scars (more clicks). But you don't need anything else.

I look at the girl on the screen. She is drop-dead gorgeous. Looks like me, but not exactly like me. I would love to be her.

"Want to see what the normal program would do to your body?"

"Sure."

"Ok. I've pulled up 3 images of you standing: front, back, side. Let's have some fun. First, you'll probably lose about 30 pounds and add some muscle with all the work at the fitness center. Click, click. My big hips go away, my waist pulls in, my chest shrinks. You win some, you lose some.

"It would take you a very long time to grow natural breasts with our drug program - at least 18 months, and probably longer. So you'd probably get breast augmentation instead. Here's what you look like in a D cup." Nice boobs appear on my almost-flat chest. "And here's what you look like in a DD." I go from nice boobs to knockers. Which one do you like better?"

"Do I have to choose today?"

Joanne chuckles. "Of course not. We're just playing a game. I'll leave the DDs on the screen. We can go back later and change them if you want.

"Your body is in such good shape, I don't think you'd need much else. Well, let's gild the lily. I'll give you a belly button ring, and then let's lipo your abdomen to give you a 6-pack. There. What do you think? Shall I print these out for you?" A click, and the printer starts going.

"She is gorgeous!"

"No - you are gorgeous. Our program just gives you a push to help you unlock that potential. We do it in a systematic, scientific way that is customized for you. You have to work to get in shape and stay in shape. We provide a drug regimen that multiplies the effort and the cosmetic procedures you want to fine tune the results. That's what we do.

"Everything about your application says that you would be successful here. But when I looked at your questionnaire, I wasn't so sure. I have to say that the answer to the essay question left me confused. I don't know if you want to come here so you are sexy, or if you want to come here to get a guy to fall in love with you. "What is your boyfriend's name?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. I just have a romantic view of what a satisfying relationship with a guy should look like. I want him to love me, not just want to fuck me. Is that so bad? I will want to make love to him because I love him. I hope he would feel the same way."

"Hmm.... I think I understand. It is the relationship, not the sex that is the most important thing to you. Many women feel that way, nothing wrong with that. From the perspective of offering you admission here, the fact that you're not in a serious relationship is a good thing. Let me tell you what we can do, and what we can't.

"I think you know we can make you sexy. More than that, we will make your sex appeal overwhelming. When a guy sees you, he will think about fucking you. You will be so sexy, it will hard for him to think of much else until he gets to know you better.

"We can also give you classes on relationship management. When it comes to guys, which ones are worth your time? We'll help you spot the losers quickly. We'll help you understand their character, what makes them tick. We'll help you learn what behaviors turn guys off and kill relationships. If you know these things, your chances to find someone to love will improve dramatically.

"But we can't make a particular guy love you. It sounds like you don't have one particular guy in mind. Instead, you have ideas and goals for a serious relationship that might come your way."

"That's probably fair. I want to get married. I want him to love me. When I get married, I want to have sex because I love him. Is that so bad?"

"Not at all. But sex here at the Bimbo Factory is not about love. It is about sex. People do it because it is a lot of fun. Our students work hard to learn how to have fabulous, intense, carnal sex. When you fall in love, the sex you will offer him will blow his mind. In the meantime, you can have a great time screwing your ass off. Would you like to learn that?"

"I think so."

"Hmm... you don't sound very convincing. Tell you what. I'm going to put your application aside. You think about it. I'll give you 6 months. You can call me before then if you figure out what you want. Here's my card. If you want to get a great body and learn how to have great sex, we'd love to have you come. But if you want to look for love and aren't so interested in being a great lover, we probably aren't the best choice for you. Ok?"

"I guess."

I have to say I am confused. The way people here talk about sex all the time and have group sex every night takes a lot to get used to. The results of the program are fantastic, but I am not sure I'd fit in. I'll think about it.

Chapter 5

Back Home

The plane landed back in Boston - I grabbed my car from the long-term parking garage, and drove back to my apartment. I carried the memories of the best sex of my life and some Photoshop pictures of what I might look like after 6 months in the Bimbo Factory. Did I want to go? I didn't know. Did I want people to think of me as a dimwitted fuck toy for some lecherous guy? No way. Did I want to be irresistibly sexy? Who wouldn't?

I needed to talk to a friend. I couldn't talk to any of the girls in my Friday night gossip group - they'd just blab it to everyone, and I'd die of embarrassment. But my best friend from High School was coming to visit. I could talk to her. Amy arrived the coming weekend

I made up the hide-a-bed, gave her some fresh towels, and put together a simple dinner. That night we went bar hopping; the Cambridge guys ignored us, as usual. After we got back to my apartment, I told her I'd lost my job, and we cried a bit, hugged each other, and talked about what to do next.

"You gonna look for new job? Go back to school?"

"I hated that job. I don't want another one like it, no thanks. But I am trying to figure out what I'd like to do. It is hard to go look for a job if I don't know what I want."

"Why don't you take that severance money and go back to school?"

"I don't know what I'd want to study."

"Yep. That's a problem. I'll tell you another problem. The guys around here are clueless nerds, aren't they?"

"You got that right. And the cute ones ignore me. Here. Let me show you something." Then I go back to my room, and get the Cosmo with the article about the Bimbo Factory. "Check this out. The Bimbo Factory."

"Get real. Let me see that." And Amy grabs the Cosmo and skims the article. I make some tea.

"This is so bizarre. They make you a bimbo. Who would want to do that? But I'll bet that you'd get a guy, and it would be way different than your old job!" She giggles.

I tell her about the dare, drawing the short straw, and calling them up. Then I decide to take a chance.

"When they laid me off, I decided I'd check it out. So I went down there last weekend."

"No way." A big grin spreads over Amy's face. "What was it like? Did you fuck some hunk with a big dick?"

"Yep. He was huge. And very talented in bed. Best sex of my life."

"Did you suck it?"

"A little. I could only get the head in my mouth. And he was pierced."

"A pierced prick? No way."

"Yes way. A big ring poking out of his piss hole."

Amy covers her mouth, blushes, and turns away. She gathers her courage, and tries one last question. "Did he fit?"

"Nope. I couldn't get it all in. But I have never had so many orgasms in my life." We talked some more about the sex, giggling and blushing. Then I told her about meeting the admissions counselor, and showed her the photoshopped pictures. "This is what they said I might look like after I finished." And I show her the pictures.

Amy's eyes go wide. "You don't look like a bimbo. You just look drop-dead gorgeous. It is you, but in great shape with huge tits and fabulous skin. Can they really do that?"

"Apparently so. The place is full of chicks that look like that. The ones that want to be supermodels skip the boob job. But they all work hard on diet and exercise. They have a laser skin treatment center that gives you fabulous skin, and a plastic surgeon that does the boob jobs and all the rest."

"Wow. You gonna do it?"

"I don't know. I don't want to be a bimbo. But I want to look like that."

"That's no bimbo. That's a sex goddess. You could get anyone you wanted if you looked like that. This place needs a new name. Maybe Amazons Anonymous?"

I laugh - but the title would fit. And I could tell people that I went to AA. "What do you think? Should I?"

"Well, if I had the money and the time, I'd go for it. Come out looking like that while having mind-blowing sex for 6 months with the cutest hunks on the planet? Count me in!"

I start to talk, but she cuts me off.

"Hold on. You said they have a job placement service too. Listen. If you stay here, it could easily take 6 months to find a job. You go there, you spend 6 months getting a makeover, and a guaranteed job when you're done? Sounds fine to me. But wait - what kind of job would they get for you? Do you have to do porn?"

"They said some chicks do that. But most end up in modeling. Some try the fashion industry in New York. But most pose for magazine ads, catalogs, calendars. That sort of stuff."

"That could be fun. Have an agent line up gigs for you. Fly to some exotic place, put on a bathing suit, pose for the camera, and pick up $10,000."

We talked until 1 am. I told her about my worries - how I wanted people to take me seriously, and they might not if I was a sex symbol. How I wanted a guy to love me, marry me, stay faithful to me, raise a family. Not just want the sex. Her response stuck with me.

"Look. All of us want that. But you're not going to get to step one with a nice guy if he doesn't notice you. And they said they have relationship classes, and can teach you how to spot the losers. Sounds to me like the Bimbo Factory would give you a better chance at getting what you want than anything else."

"What would I tell my folks?"

"Tell them you signed up with a residential fitness center, and you're working hard to get in shape. Put on a baggy top when you see them to hide the boobs. Tell them you're happy. I am sure they'd be cool about it."

We kept talking, but eventually I started getting sleepy and we went to bed. The next morning, I woke before Amy. I threw on a jogging outfit, went around the corner for a cappuccino, and walked over to the park. I sat on the bench, listened to the birds, and sipped my drink. I played my mental tapes of the conversation the previous night with Amy. What did I want? I knew I wanted to be a sex goddess and a great fuck. I decided to go.

A couple of days later, Amy left, and I called the Admissions Department back, and talked to Joanne.

"Hi Marsha! I wasn't expecting to hear back from you so soon. What's up?"

"Well I got back home, and spent last weekend with my best girl friend from High School. We talked about it for 3 days. I've been thinking about what you said. I decided that I want to come."

"That's what I wanted to hear. We'd be happy to offer you admission. When can you start?"

"I have to give notice on my apartment, and put my stuff in storage. Two weeks?"

"Let's see. We're full right now. It is April 7. We have several people graduating in the next few weeks, though. How about May 1?"

"May 1 is fine. Send me the paperwork, and I'll sign it and send a check."

The next few weeks were really busy, but I got it all done - packing up my stuff, putting it into a small storage locker, cleaning the apartment, etc. On the morning of April 30, I boarded a plane to Cancun with a one-way ticket. I was scared and full of doubt. But I was looking forward to it too. I am going to become a bimbo.

Chapter 6

Cancun

I arrived late. I had to change planes in Los Angeles, and my connecting flight had engine problems and we were stuck on the tarmac for 2 hours before they took us back to the gate and put us on a different plane. The school figured out that the plane was late, but my driver was there when we landed. A different Mr. White Teeth carried the bags out to the car, and we got in after 10pm. Barb had gone for the day, but the front desk was staffed 24 hours, and they had my keys and schedule for the next day. I went right to bed.

The next morning, I showered and put on some workout clothes, and went down to the dining room. Breakfast consisted of a bowl of oatmeal with fresh fruit, a lean piece of grilled ham, and some coffee. I didn't know it, but that was going to be the big meal of the day. Back to the room to brush my teeth, then on to my appointment with Dr. Kraft at 8am.

"Good morning, Marsha. Welcome! You get in last night?"

"Yeah - but we got in late. My connecting flight was delayed due to engine trouble. But I am here in one piece, so I shouldn't complain."

"Jet travel is a pain these days. We did the physical when you were here last time. but I have the results from some additional blood tests. What I'd like to do today is talk about the prescriptions you'll need, and get you started on those. You'll spend the afternoon in the Gym, and then there's an appointment with your counselor at 4 to help you pick out your classes.

"The blood lab report is here, and as I expected, your sex drive hormone level is a bit low. So I'll give you something for that. Dosages can be a bit tricky; we will have to monitor your mood pretty carefully at first to make sure we get it right.

"I normally prescribe a drug that helps with skin tone and elasticity. We do that for two reasons. First, it tightens up the skin and reduces wrinkles - something everyone likes. But it also helps your skin recover more quickly from the laser skin treatments. Are you ok with that?"

"That's one part of the program I am particularly looking forward to. Your graduates all have flawless skin!"

"Good. Usually I also prescribe a low dose steroid to help your muscles recover more quickly from exercise. We keep the dosage down to avoid all of the complications you read about from steroid treatment. Sound reasonable?"

"I'm not going to grow a beard, am I?"

"Heavens no. But you want to lose weight and gain muscle, and this speeds it along.

"And that's it. There may be some other things we try later, but for now, we'll start with that. Any questions?"

"Nope."

"Ok then. Here you go - you can get these filled at the pharmacy downstairs. I want to see you next week to make sure you are tolerating the medicine ok. See you in a week!"

The pharmacy gives me a week of medicine, and puts a $50 charge on my account. I grab a quick lunch, and then head down to the fitness center. The fitness instructor, Melissa, is scary. Her Spandex outfit shows that there is no excess fat anywhere.

Melissa puts me through a long series of fitness tests. I spend 15 minutes on the treadmill with a tube running out of my mouth to do a heart stress test. We go through the circuit of resistance training equipment, and she sees how much weight I can handle on each one. They dunk me in a tank to measure body fat, and they test flexibility. Two hours later, we sit down in her office.

"Well, Marsha, the tests give us a good baseline from which we can measure your progress. Your general fitness is pretty average for your age. We have a long way to go to get you into shape. I need 2 hours a day with you; they will fit it into your schedule. We'll divide the time about 60-40 between cardio and resistance training. Once your muscles get more accustomed to the resistance training, we'll put more emphasis on that. But for now, let's get your heart and lungs into shape. For cardio, we'll alternate at first between the elliptical trainer and the treadmill. I'll have a heart monitor on you, and we'll try to get your heart rate up to 150 and keep it there.

"It's not quite 3:00 now. So let's put you on the treadmill till 4:00, and have you go at a fast walk - 4.5mph. That will leave enough time for you to take a shower and still see your counselor at 4:30.

"Tomorrow, I'll put you on the elliptical. Off you go!"

So I spend an hour on the treadmill, walking as fast as I can and trying not to be too bored. A quick shower, then over to the counselor's office.

Unfortunately, there wasn't much to talk about. My course schedule was pretty much set - I had to take Flirting, Foreplay, and Hygiene. Not very interesting classes, but they were prerequisites for everything else. I could take one elective, so I signed up for a Cosmetics lab.

The Bimbo Factory had a buddy system for newbies. Somebody to hang with for the first couple of weeks. They set me up with Jill; she lives 3 doors down on my floor. After I got back from my appt with the counselor, I found a note on my door from Jill. She wanted to go to dinner with me. I was glad for the company.

So I put on my new underwear from Victoria's Secret, my best fitting jeans, sneakers and a cute top. Then I knocked on her door.

Jill gave me a hug and a kiss, and was just finishing her makeup. "That's a great outfit! You'll fit in just fine at dinner."

"Thanks", I mumbled. "You look great too. I just wish my muscles weren't so sore."

"Oh, you'll get used to it."

"How long have you been here?"

"Three months. I've spent most of my time in the gym or in class. Without the sex after dinner, I think I'd go crazy."

"Does everyone go in for the group sex scene?"

"You mean the "after dinner gang bang"? No - I'd say about half do. Perhaps a third of the girls grab a guy and head for one of the semi-private rooms. The rest usually are getting over surgery, or are sick. And they just go home."

"What's a semi-private room?"

"They're down the hall from the lounges. They divide up the space with partitions, and put in a bed with lube and Kleenex (and toys in the bondage rooms). There's no doors, and other people can join you, but usually don't. If that's what you want, you grab a guy early in the evening and ask if he'd like to go down the hall. Then the two of you look for a space that isn't occupied. Of course, sometimes a guy will ask you. It's considered bad form to turn someone down. But if there is a particular guy you want to fuck, it is best to take the initiative and ask him."

123456...8