Bimbo's Crown Quest

Story Info
Corruption of the elven warrior princess into a orc cumdump.
21.4k words
4.53
21.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers

Princess Velora had sworn that nothing would prevent her from finding the Sun King's crown that would enable her to become the next ruler of the elven empire. Not even her retinue dying or deserting had broken her resolve to infiltrate deeper into the endless grass fields dominated by the orcs. So now she was crouching alone under a dark green cloak at the entrance to a small cave that contained a group of green brutes performing some ritual.

"Mighty Koraga, lend us your power to destroy the witch's fire," the five orcs chanted with short pauses while they stood before a stone altar that was filled with all kinds of wooden carvings and edible offerings. Though the main thing that attracted Velora's eyes was the small rock that was engulfed by a green fire that was clearly magical in origin.

"Brother, I don't think we are worthy of having our voices be heard up to the hall of the mightiest warrior," one of the orcs grunted. They all wore simple loincloths that did next to nothing to hide their large muscular bodies that looked almost like some demonic living armor in the dimly lit cave.

"Hark, how could we not be? We defeated many times our number and retrieved one of these cursed stones," the one addressed as brother replied. Velora's keen blue eyes examined the side of his feral face but she was barely able to tell the difference between the brutish creatures and from experience she knew that it was not entirely because of the dim lighting.

"The warlord is powerful, what if he is favored more by Koraga and that makes us unworthy to challenge his will even if we defeated a few of his clan," Hark explained and the orcs grew silent to think his words like it were some great dilemma. The mention of the current ruler of the orcish power hierarchy made Velora immediately ponder her options. Especially since she had found a group that seemed to oppose him.

"If you wish to fight the warlord and his magic, maybe I could be of help," Velora voiced as she stepped forward while hiding in her green cloak. She had gotten tired of crouching at the entrance and as the brutes contemplated Hark's words, it seemed to be a good time to attempt approaching them.

"We are lucky today, Koraga has sent us a challenge to prove we are worthy," one of the orcs boomed and all attention focused on Velora. Wide grins spread on the lips of the hulking creatures and they prepared their axes like fighting was the only response they could have when faced by an outsider.

"If you don't listen to me, I'm only your death," Velora stated but she too prepared her runic blade for the fight and let bright flames engulf it. Just like every time before, the orcs would be far more interested in fighting her than talking to her no matter what she said. Not that she minded cleaning the land from a few more feral beasts but that was not exactly helping with her quest.

"Your tricks won't frighten us, we will die with honor," one of the orcs declared and most of them grunted in agreement. Only Hark seemed to stay back while the others approached Velora across the cave. So she decided to keep him alive in case he could be reasoned with.

As the roaring orcs charged, Velora drew a line of heated fire on the ground with her sword that almost melted the stone around it. The ground glowed hot and the heat in the narrow cave even bothered the elf that was resistant to fire. But there was not even a moment of hesitation as sick glee filled the yellow eyes of the orcs who stared into the flames.

"Can we just talk first? We can fight later," Velora flared but her words did not break the charge of green muscle and steel axes. But when the four attackers were engulfed by the roaring magical fire, in seconds the only things that remained of the orcs were their partially melted axes and Hark. He stared at Velora through the flames with clear anger but he stood before the altar like he was protecting it.

"You want to fight that warlord of yours? So why do you waste yourselves like this?" Velora exclaimed. Even as she let most of the flames fade away, she kept her eyes on the orc's ax to be ready to act if he would throw it at her.

"Offer of help from a dishonorable butcher? How tempting but at least you let my brother prove his true bravery before the eyes of Koraga," Hark voiced while he clearly examined the flaming sword Velora held. Its distinct curved shape was very much known even by orcs who had not personally witnessed its wielder melting away groups of warriors.

"So you would rather waste your life instead of pointing a butcher to go after your warlord?" Velora mused. Over the years, most orcs who had challenged her had at first faced her with defiance but the humiliating ease with which she killed their kind tended to make at least some of them flee in terror to tell the tale to others.

"You are right about one thing, dying just to challenge you is a waste but if I die protecting the altar of Koraga, he might see my worth," Hark announced. He spread his hands like he was waiting to be hit. All the while he looked like he took great pride in staring at Velora's sword without fear.

"Just tell me where I can find your warlord before you die protecting the altar, you want him killed right?" Velora asked. In her mind, she cursed her impatience a bit. She should have at least waited to hear more about the grievance the orcs had with their ruler.

"He sits on top of your fake immortal Sun King's corpse whom he made not so immortal," Hark grinned. Even with his taunting words, Velora was mostly just a bit amused. Her father had indeed not been as immortal as everybody had thought. Especially since some green barbarian beastman had managed to slay him.

Velora just sighed before she pointed her sword at Hark and he faced bravely the orbs of fire that were shot at him. But instead of colliding with his body, they flew past him and engulfed the stone altar in flames. In seconds, all of the offerings had turned to dust and only the flaming green stone remained as it resisted even blending with the more natural colored fires around it.

"Would Koraga still value your bravery if the next strike melted his altar?" Velora mused. The following moment of confused anger that filled Hark's face would have almost made the elven princess laugh if his stubbornness had not been so frustrating.

"Koraga makes those who are worthy strong, your flames are not worthy of burning me," Hark boomed and he prepared a proper fighting stance. Even if he still showed no fear, clear anger had begun boiling on his features.

"Your god can't help you but I can let you live or even give an honorable death if you just give me a hint of what direction to go to find that warlord," Velora offered but the orc just began his charge with a raised ax and bulging muscles. So she pointed her sword as one last warning before unleashing a torrent of fire.

Suddenly dark shadows engulfed the cave and even extinguished the flames on Velora's sword. A deep sense of dread filled her and she prepared for melee only to see that the shadows had also bound the orc and made him drop his ax. He growled in agitation while his veins visibly pulsed due to his extreme struggle against the unnatural binds.

"Who are you?" Velora demanded with a slightly panicked glance around the cave. Due to the way the living shadows distorted even the stone, it almost looked like she had been transported into another world.

"You may call me Mina, and I have an offer for you," a slightly tempting female voice echoed in the cave. A dark outline emerged from the darkness to form a figure who was hiding under the hood of impossibly black robes.

"Straight to the point? Then speak your offer," Velora said while she lowered her sword. The warrior maiden could tell that she was dealing with someone who was far more powerful than her but it would be foolish to show fear.

"I can help you in finding the Sun King's crown," Mina promised. Just from those words, Velora grew dense as she had not mentioned it to the orcs. But at the same time, if this powerful being wanted to kill her, she definitely did not need deceit to do it.

"And what do you want from me?" Velora asked. No matter how hard her azure blue eyes tried to pierce into Mina's hood, she was unable to see a face through the shadows. So a thought that some ancient evil was playing with her began visiting the princess's mind.

"To deal with a trouble that would be inconvenient for me to fight directly," Mina replied. Even if she hid her face, her almost cheerful tone revealed more than enough emotion for Velora's fear of being tricked to grow stronger.

"Let's say I agree if it's something in my power, can I hear more details about this trouble?" Velora voiced. Even if she was not going to trust this strange being, the princess decided to play the game to see if she could gain an advantage from it. Not to mention avoid angering a being that made even her feel uneasy.

"Why don't you kill that last orc and we can talk details," Mina said and the shadows around the cave retreated back into her cloaked body. But even as the orc was freed, he just stood staring at her with a face that was a mix of anger and fear. Velora pointed her sword at him and concentrated her magic but nothing happened.

"I can't, what did you do to me?" Velora exclaimed. Even as she definitely felt the magic surging in her body, it refused to ignite into power to target the green brute.

"You there, why don't you use this chance to avenge your comrades," Mina shrugged. It took only seconds for Hark to grin and charge. Velora tried to swing her sword at him but her hand jolted back to throw the blade away way before it even risked scratching his arm.

"Cursed witch," Velora exclaimed a moment before a strong green hand surrounded her neck. The fingers immediately pressured the sides of her neck with borderline pain but the grip lacked the crushing constraining power she had expected. Though even if she was not immediately getting her life squeezed out of her, her hands still clamped around the orc's wrist and tried to twist it away. But like this, the orc was far too strong for her to do anything if her magic kept refusing to burn him.

"Why can't I strangle her?" Hark grunted as he shook Velora hard enough to drop her hood to reveal her blond hair that was tied to a tight ponytail bun on the back of her head. Just looking at her beautiful symmetrical elven face with blue eyes caused the orc to grin a bit.

"Same reason why she can't kill you, so why don't you test if she can bite," Mina voiced. While she spoke, Velora's heart almost deafened her ears. No matter how hard she resisted the hold on her neck, she was unable to overcome it. She felt the brute's strong pulse from his fingers and his grip lifted her jaw enough to hinder her attempt to breathe through her mouth.

"What?" Velora gasped almost as a slur. The grin spread on the orc's lips to show most of his large teeth and his hands clamped on her shoulders to push her down. Her knees resisted but they began bending down even as she tried to push back. Her hands locked on the orc's wrists but struggling against both of the hands was even more futile than just one.

"Mighty Koraga, may you see my worth as I humiliate your enemy before your altar," Hark exclaimed once he managed to push Velora's head to the height of his loincloth. His right hand locked again around her neck to force her to keep her low crouch with spread knees. Her long firm legs trembled a bit but she refused to let them go limp just yet.

While Hark's left hand moved to open his loincloth, Velora unleashed a torrent of fire in every direction. She had not dedicated any target for the raw magical power and simply let it burn everything it touched. A grin of victory almost spread to her lips before something soft pressed into her cheek. It slid along her silky immortal skin and the flames died away while her eyes spread in shock.

"The butcher has fat breeding tits," Hark commented as the only thing Velora had managed to do was to burn clothes from her and the orc. So her nubile hourglass body with a slight athletic tone was fully revealed to him. And her sizable perky breasts were just perfectly positioned for him to obverse after he tilted her back a bit from her neck.

The cock pointed at Velora's face with its own weight. The veins pulsed hard around the feral object but no matter how hard it twitched, gravity kept it pointing at her face. So she clenched her teeth shut while she did not need that much imagination to realize that the orc would definitely be able to suffocate her with his fat meat rod.

Hark took a hold of his base with his free hand and he made his tip slide on Velora's lips. She more than tasted the raw odor of the dark green meat that was too bloated to even fit into the foreskin. And like he had realized the moment of revulsion on her face, he pressed his tip to almost block both of her nostrils.

Velora trembled and she shifted her head as much as the hold around her neck allowed to move her nose away from the dark green mushroom of flesh. But the more she did so, the harder the push from below against her jaw became. And it was a simple matter for the orc to keep pointing his cock at her nose like he was playing some game.

"You don't mind if I just stick it in a less resistant hole?" Hark asked and he pressed his cock across Velora's face to cover one of her eyes. His balls lifted on her chin and they slowly moved to cover her lips. But even then the warrior princess refused to close her eyes like it was a sign of defeat. Or at least so she thought a moment before she got a bit confused about why she was still staring at the thing.

"I would, just keep slapping her with your cock, until she willingly opens her jaw," Mina voiced and she walked to grab the green flaming stone from the altar. Her steps echoed in Velora's ears while the cursed witch moved to stand behind her.

"Like I would do that," Velora gritted as she tilted her eyes to see how the other woman cradled the flaming stone in her hand without any signs of it burning anything. And even as Hark used the grip from the base of his cock to slap his length across the elf's face, she was compelled to keep staring at the stone like it was more important than what was being done to her.

"Tell me, how has your quest for the crown gone thus far? Where is your army?" Mina asked. She suddenly knelt down and Velora tried to tilt her head to keep staring at the stone but the grip on her neck was too strong. And Hark landed another strike on her face with his cock. This time he aimed at her nose and it began to throb.

"Like I," Velora almost panted when she was forced to stop speaking. Hark pressed his tip against her lips and she had to close her jaw to stop him from pushing deeper. Though it did little to stop her lips from tasting the raw meat she was kissing.

"Don't tell me you are content just wasting away your life killing a few orcs at a time?" Mina voiced and something hard and hot was pressed against Velora's vulva. A tingling pulse radiated up her spine. As her clit swelled, she knew it was the stone without even seeing it. And that something was definitely wrong with her.

Velora was barely able to focus on what was even happening when Hark knelt a bit and pushed her to lean back even more. He clearly planned to slap his cock into her breasts. But she grabbed the tip and squeezed it just before it landed on her left mound. Though the orc just grunted with a grin and he began stirring his length in her grip.

"Do you even think you could kill the warlord that managed to defeat your father?" Mina asked while she kept pressing the stone into Velora's pussy. Even with the hard surface, its warm temperature made it oddly pleasurable against her sensitive skin. And the twisted flames licked her skin to only cause disturbingly pleasant tingles.

"Orcs aren't immortal, all I need to do is to find his supposed court and wait him out," Velora stuttered as she stared at how the orc used her grip to thrust forward. Her hand more than felt the hard pulse of his veins and the feral strength of his cock. And her lips parted a bit while her breath grew harder.

"What if I told you that he is immortal as he has done a deal with a power most foul," Mina said. She let the stone part Velora's vulva only for her to pinch her clit with two fingers. The swollen knob immediately throbbed and the princess's attempt to shift her hip to lessen it was rewarded by a harder pull and some twist.

"With you?" Velora almost moaned. She bit into her lower lip while she trembled a bit. She was becoming very aware that she was about to cum. And not just like she would normally but in a far more devastating way. Eerie fear filled her like she would break in some way if she let it happen now.

"You seemed pretty resistant but you got this stone wet already," Mina pondered with a pull of Velora's clit. It alone forced her to gasp for air but then the shadowy woman pressed the stone against the princess's cheek. Her eyes tilted to stare at it the best she could and her eyes blurred a bit from strange pressure.

"Come on, open your jaw already and I promise you will get the crown," Mina pleaded. Even as the tingling green flames licked her cheek, what bothered her more was the watery surface that she knew had originated from her depths.

"Like I could trust you," Velora almost moaned again. As she stared at how the orc was thrusting into her hand, her body began to pulse a bit. And as she swallowed hard, she became sure her mind could not take her climaxing like this.

"If you don't, I will start licking your pussy," Mina threatened. Velora's eyes tilted as an image of one of her maids sucking her off filled her mind. Her face went bright red from pure shame while the memory combined with the images of what was going to happen if the threat became true.

"Do you trust me when I say I can make you cum repeatedly?" Mina whispered into Velora's ears. Those words almost made the princess want to beg, if one climax like this was going to break her mind, then repeated ones would definitely do something far worse.

"J-just stop touching me... and I will agree," Velora panted and she parted her lips to let the tip push between her teeth. All the while a weird tingling fear filled her from the thought she would break so much that she would beg to be fucked. And nothing but this sick level of ecstasy could ever satisfy her.

"Alright then, open up and I swear that the only insertion that is going to happen in this cave is that cock down your throat," Mina promised. But even as she retreated several steps away from Velora with the stone, the elf's body did not stop burning and throbbing. And now she was seemingly about to cum just from having the green meat shoved into her mouth.

Velora pressed her hands on the orc's very firm muscular thighs but she lacked any strength to push them. A deep sense of shame and defeat filled her as the only thing she was able to focus on was that she was going to cum at any moment while the green mass slid along her tongue to reach her throat.

"Not biting? Mighty butcher submitting to pleasure my cock?" Hark taunted while he lifted Velora's jaw even more to angle her throat for maximum penetration. Even as she tried to press her tongue as low as possible, a part of it was touching the pulsing veins of the sturdy penis.

"Nghii," Velora let out a weird throat sound when her pussy convulsed to shoot a splatter of transparent elven nectar on the cave floor. Her mind blanked from burning shame even before the orc thrust his cock down her throat to truly hinder her breathing. But the princess just closed her eyes and let her hands fall to her sides. The moment of complete defeat devastated her mind almost more than the actual climax had.

kngelol
kngelol
664 Followers