Bimbo's Crown Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, by the time I'm done with this hole, she will beg and moan to become one of the whores of the goddess," Grok grinned and he sent a glance at Mina who was still grinding the warlord's cock. She sent a sharp stare back that might have as easily meant that she was planning to fuck his cock off as to punish him in less pleasant ways.

A hard hip slap rammed into Velora's ass and she jolted forward only to be stopped by the grip on her collar. She tried to lean back her head but it was just the start as the following thrusts hit her even harder while the brute kept pulling her collar back. The large fingers dug into the skin of the back of her neck as the cock branded its shape into her depths.

Loud wet slurps echoed in the hall as Velora was forced to push back with her hip as moving her head had only served to lift her torso to better reveal her breasts to the audience. Her fingers barely reached the ground while mixed taunting and laughter echoed in her ears. She barely heard full sentences but individual words the orcs boomed began repeating in her head.

"This elf-hole sure can take it," someone grunted. As Velora began seeing stars, she had no choice but to let her lips gape while breathing harder. Slight whistles escaped from her mouth while sweat formed on her blushed forehead.

"I think the elf is moaning," someone commented and Velora bit into her lower lip. Just the thought of her moaning like this burned her mind with more than shame but that was not even the worst that was going to happen at this rate. As her eyes tilted to stare at one of the green fires, she was only able to think about her upcoming climax.

All of these deranged creatures were going to witness Velora's humiliation. And some damn curse was making her body enjoy it. But the worse part was, she was not even truly able to understand what was happening to her let alone fight back. So she just stared harder into the green flames like she was trying to impose her will over them.

"Faster, show us you are worthy of true warrior seed," someone exclaimed and Velora froze still. It took her several seconds to realize that her attempt at accommodating the cock slamming into her had fully turned into her swaying her hip to slide more than half of the green length in and out of her while the orc just knelt behind her.

"What's the matter, your weak hole can't take me anymore?" Grok taunted. Velora's eyes tilted and she forced herself to move again. But even as she did so, she was not sure why she wanted to prove to this brute that her pussy was stronger than his cock.

"I'm not weak," Velora gritted. She instantly regretted her outburst as a large forearm surrounded her neck and a mass of muscle pressed her against the stone ground. All the while the cock in her somehow managed to press against her inner gate with more pressure.

"Then moan for me elf, as I take you like a warrior," Grok grunted and he began pumping his entire body on top of Velora. With the way his forearm pressed into her jaw, she was barely able to breathe through her gritted teeth as saliva burst down her chin and onto his arm.

"Don't break her, she has a great body to serve pleasure," someone boomed. It caused Velora to gasp as the word "break" echoed in her ears. Her pussy was definitely going to break into a disgustingly strong climax that would be far more devastating than last time.

"She can take this, or are you going to beg me to stop?" Grok grinned as he drooled almost as much as Velora. His feral muscle pumping on top of her was mostly for show and she almost hoped he had gone harder on her to make it less pleasurable against her silky skin. But as it happened, a moment of odd clarity filled Velora and she became sure that she needed to fight the deranged magical influence of the green flames.

"I can win, I'm not weak," Velora slurred. A slight blur filled her eyes while she locked them into one of the green fires. She was a true master of the flames and she was not going to be defeated by the effects of some green unnaturally abomination.

"Tell me elf, were you a pleasure whore or a warrior?" Grok demanded. His words were carried by harder pumps that forced Velora's pussy to squirt on his thighs and balls. Though she barely realized the minor climax as her staring match with the flames almost made her blue eyes gain a green tint.

"She clearly is and was a whore," came a loud taunting declaration accompanied by heavy laughter. While he grinned for the reply, Grok's hands dug under Velora's body to take a sturdy hold of both of her breasts while his hip accelerated its constant assault.

"You don't mind if I call you princess as I cum into you, right?" Grok grinned as he drooled to the back of Velora's head. "As it would be a great honor for a weakling like you."

"Her hole can't be that good," one of the orcs demanded. Excitement was visibly growing among the brutes and none of them were looking at Mina. Not that the witch seemed to mind as she mostly focused on grinding her own orc cock.

"Moan for me princess, submit to my power," Grok voiced a moment before a hard heated blast flooded Velora's core. The following thrusts definitely pumped raw orc semen straight into her womb while her eyes tilted up enough to make her eyes almost look fully white. Not that anybody was able to clearly see them past her hair.

"Nghi," Velora let out a weird throat sound before she bit hard into her lip. After their upward trip, her eyes locked back on the fire and she refused to look away even as her pussy began convulsing to milk even more seed into her womb. Like she was only moments away from defeating the green flame if she just kept going.

"That did not count," the guy who had bet his next ax boomed. Velora nodded to his words, this definitely did not count as she had not been completely defeated. Though even as she did so, she was not even able to focus on the smile that spread her lips.

"You hear that? Moan more for me," Grok demanded as he kept stirring his seed inside Velora. But she almost wanted to call him weak as this was definitely not enough to end her, she would need far more to be broken. But even as she became assured of her victory, her ability to think with words was almost entirely burned away by the pulsing of her body.

"If you aren't going to moan, at least beg forgiveness for dishonoring your kin by being weak," Grok boomed. His hands lifted Velora's torso from the ground using her breasts. Her hands hung limp on her sides while she only kept lifting her head to see the brazier.

"Don't break her," the warlord commanded. Even as Velora's breasts were being twisted, she wanted to tell the orc he was wrong. She was definitely not being broken as she was winning, and at any moment the green flame was going to submit to her will, and then she would have his revenge and humiliate the orcs in turn.

"The elf can take it, or is she going to beg?" Grok taunted. Velora stared into the flames with complete fury like she was almost transcending her own body. But no matter how hard she tried to make the flames obey her, the pressure and tingling heat in her body kept building with every pump of the orc muscles on top of her.

"I win," Velora slurred when a surge of tingling power pulsed from her core. And as her body trembled from a violent climax, her eyes tilted and she fell unconscious. Grok immediately pulled out with a loud slurp of his cock and he stood up to stare at the elf twitch on the ground with a gaping pussy that moved like it was breathing.

"I did not break her, see? Her body is intact," Grok voiced while he sent almost fearful glances at the warlord. All eyes were on Velora's heavily blushed body laying on her stomach.

Mina jumped off from the warlord's cock before she walked next to Velora. Then the priestess knelt down to grab the princess's jaw to lift it up before swiping away her hair. Then she moved a bit to show Velora's frozen grin to the orcs.

"She is fine, but so much true warrior cock must have been too much for her poor senses," Mina voiced with a playful smile. "After all, she must have only gotten soft tiny elf dicks before."

"Can you turn her into another like you?" the warlord asked. It triggered Mina to lean in to give a slight lick to Velora's lisp. It was barely a kiss and the priestess stood up only after a few seconds like she had only wanted to take a quick taste.

"She already is, though she could use some more training," Mina mused as she waved some guard orcs to approach. And so Velora was carried away by the orcs towards her increasingly perverse fate.

** * **

Velora jolted awake with a gasp, her entire body burned hot even as she was laying against a stone floor. Despite her having forgotten her dream, her swollen and slightly throbbing pussy clearly hadn't. And as the elven princess tried to recall what had happened, she did not immediately get up even as her tingling breasts were pressed against the hard ground.

"You awake? Or did you just stop moaning?" a rough strained voice asked almost next to Velora. It made her tense up and accelerate her breathing even as she had wanted to pretend to be asleep to figure things out.

"I did not moan," Velora flared as she got up like she was ready to fight the world. But as her eyes swept over the small stone room, she realized that she was locked in a cell with a single orc. An orc that was bound to lay against the floor with the green rubbery material that formed Velora's collar.

"Still resisting? Good, those who surrender to that pleasure god are even worse scum than elves," the orc grinned. His eyes more than examined the princess's shapes that were only illuminated by the green flaming stones that were sunk into the walls of the cell. But she hesitated to hide her pussy and breasts like that would have been a sign of defeat, so she just stared at him back.

"You don't look like you can do much resisting," Velora irked. The hulking brute was stuck to the floor due to his countless slightly glowing binds. And his cock was throbbing erect with a highly swollen mushroom tip. At its base was yet another ring that seemed to force the meaty rod to point to the roof without rest.

"My warrior spirit is still very much undefeated and stands with Koraga," the orc voiced. Velora was forced to do a hard swallow before she spoke. And her right hand slid to feel the collar around her own neck like she needed even more confirmation that it was still there.

"It's not the only thing standing," Velora stated with a slight gape on her lips before she realized just how intently she had been staring. Then she immediately turned around to hide her face with both hands even as only the wall saw her lips tilting.

"Don't tell me an elf knows how to appreciate the manhood of a true warrior?" the orc taunted with a grin. "Or did you surrender to the slut god already?"

"I did not, and since we seem to share an enemy, are you willing to cooperate with me?" Velora almost flared as she turned back around to stare at the orc's face as well as she was able. But even then her eyes tried to slip down to examine the constrained bulging muscles and there was no way she did not keep seeing the throbbing cock in the edge of her vision.

"I'm the mighty Warlord Herkul, I do not need help from an elf, especially from one they did not even bother to bind like she was a threat," the orc boomed. But despite the loathing in his tone, his eyes did not stop absorbing every shape in the princess's body to the point she was forced to swallow again.

"You do understand that I can kick you as much as I want?" Velora asked with a head tilt. She instantly regretted it as she saw the cock from a new angel and more saliva rushed to her lips like she had become a bottomless well.

"Like you could hurt me," Herkul sneered. Even as his binds barely let him move, he bulged his muscles in a way that pushed the green mass past the binds for a moment in a borderline absurd way.

"I can bite that thing off," Velora flared before she remembered that she literally could not do that. And she gave a hard slap to her forehead in an attempt to snap her out from the obvious influence of the corruptive magic of the green flames. But the strike did little more than cause her skin to tingle.

"At this point that would be a relief, you have no idea how... you wish to cooperate elf?" Herkul suddenly offered. "If you can relieve my torture, I will consider it."

"And how can I do that?" Velora asked. But even as she spoke, her mind was already imagining how she needed to milk the orc dry of his seed to gain his cooperation. A mental image that forced the princess to pinch hard her own thigh since if she kept slapping herself, the orc would definitely think there was something wrong with her. But once again she only managed to make the sensations in her body worse.

"Bite off the thing you promised," Herkul demanded. Velora took a step forward and she thought of passing out while trying to swallow all of the cock. But then her eyes jolted a bit as she realized the orc had meant something else than her just sucking it.

"Isn't that a bit excessive?" Velora almost stuttered as she pinched her thigh even harder with all of her right-hand fingers. As she thought that she was more perverse than this brute, she almost began to giggle.

"What's the matter elf? Are you too weak to even fulfill what you promised?" Herkul taunted. His words managed to cause a surge of anger in Velora's body to the point that she was almost jolted out of her mind-numbing lust. But as she kept staring at the cock, her ability to feel anger kept melting.

"I'm not weak, it's just that isn't your problem it being too hard or something, why would you want to remove it," Velora stuttered. She began pinching both of her thighs but it really did not do anything but make her body tingle more.

"I guess you are right, then do you offer yourself to sate my needs?" Herkul said. His cock visibly throbbed like he had gotten excited by the idea.

"Like I would ever," Velora flared but then her mind was tilted with the more than vivid memories of her being taken by an orc. And as she swallowed hard yet again, she really needed to do something to sate her lust to think straight since suppressing it was clearly not working.

"What's the matter? Your puny hands are too weak to handle a mighty tool like mine?" Herkul grinned. Velora almost began to tremble while she thought about just what she would need to do to actually sate her body. Before when she had gotten a way milder urge to eat some new delicacy, she had spent weeks feasting on it before she had gotten bored. And now it was her pussy that had seemingly developed an endless appetite for raw green meat.

"Fine, but you better tell me everything you know about that witch and her powers," Velora gritted as she knelt down to hide the fact a watery line had spilled down her inner thigh. She immediately tried to pull off the ring from the cock's base but it refused to rise as the foreskin gathered to block it.

"Very well, as long as you put enough effort to sate me, I keep talking," Herkul promised. After hearing it, Velora just steadied her breathing in a failed attempt to calm herself before she properly grabbed the cock with her left hand. The bulged veins pulsed hard enough to almost jolt her hand but she forced a hard grip around the shaft even as her fingers failed to fully reach around it.

"Then talk, tell me if that witch has shadow powers?" Velora demanded as her left hand began its slide along the rigid shaft. Just how the oddly soft but hard sensation assaulted her mind caused her pussy to leak some more like it was starving to have its own fill.

"Too weak, you will never make me cum like this, at least use both hands if this is all the strength you have," Herkul stated. Velora clenched her teeth and she clamped both of her hands on the cock. Then she began pumping it up and down hard like she was using some tool.

"Better, and no, that witch does not have shadow powers, just the ones given by her cursed pleasure god," Herkul voiced. Velora tried to think about her next question while she became more than aware that the orc was staring at her breasts bounce due to her hand movements. There was even a slight grin on his lips and some of his salivae escaped down his wide green chin.

"You would not happen to know someone with shadow powers?" Velora asked with a slight stutter. She lifted her gaze to stare into the wall but it only caused her hands to imprint the cock into her mind with even more vivid detail. And seeing the green flames that almost caused her eyes to tingle from pleasure were not helping in at least calming her down.

"I know of someone, but that is not related. I will only speak of you of my enemies," Herkul said. Despite his focus being on the breasts and his cock, he was clearly not that easy to distract. But the more Velora jerked his rod, the more she just wanted to deal with her own throbbing clit before milking more out of the orc. Though she was not willing to give up on that even as she suddenly let go of the cock.

"So the shadow witch is on your side? Why isn't she helping you then? Or does she want you to be tortured like this?" Velora asked with more than a little taunt in her tone. All the while she held her palms in the air as their skin pulsed like they had not had enough of feeling up the raw orc meat. Or at least like the meaty rod had left a strong aftertaste on them.

"Why isn't your god-king helping you? Ooh right, because he is dead," Herkul irked. Velora immediately slapped his cock but the rigid rod swayed back with speed to hit her hand and jolting her more than the orc had. So she gave a follow-up hit with her fist only to stare at the meaty pole sway with a slightly tilted smile.

"Feral beast, don't forget about who is in control here," Velora flared on an impulse, she moved to kneel over the orc's thighs. The new position stretched her knees wide and hid her pussy behind the orc's cock. Not that she thought of hiding anything as she just wanted to show this trapped beast who was on the top.

"This is your main weakness, right? You can't stand having others humiliate you with it, right?" Velora voiced while she dug the fingers of her right hand into Herkul's meaty tip. She gave it a hard shake but Herkul just rolled his eyes like he was dealing with a mild annoyance.

"Don't overestimate yourself elf, that witch has done far worse than someone like you can even imagine," Herkul sneered. But he did tilt his head to keep all of Velora in his vision and to focus on what she was doing to his penis. All the while a gleeful stare was filling his eyes.

"The thing is, I'm not asking as much as she is, all I want is to know her weaknesses and about that shadow mage or whatever you want her to be called," Velora voiced while her focus was barely on her words. She shifted her hip just enough to press her swollen clit against the cock. Though only a second later she failed to resist having her vulva give the pulsing meat a proper kiss.

"Don't tell me you are overtaken by your lust?" Herkul asked. Even as a soaked elven pussy was kissing the side of his cock, his tone stayed calm. Almost like the sensation of the silky skin pressing into his hard pulsing veins was alone not enough to even tempt him.

"I'm not, you are, don't tell me this thing is not burning to enter me?" Velora almost panted even as she was clearly burning hotter than the orc. Her fingers dug to the tip of the cock and she moved her hip to rub her clit into the shaft only to make her desire to devour it stronger.

"The only thing burning I see is your horny face, you are too weak to take my manhood," Herkul taunted. The harder grip on his tip only caused him to grin a bit. Just looking at it caused Velora to think that she needed to do something to make it clear to the orc that her pussy was stronger than his cock.