Bimbo's Crown Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cumming already?" Mina asked and Hark pulled back his cock to hold it in Velora's mouth. Her tongue trembled against it as she no longer even attempted to keep it away. So the veins hammered their pulse to her entire tongue in an almost intoxicating way. Especially when combined with the dizzying stars she saw even as her eyes were closed.

"Just getting started," Hark grinned. He let go of Velora's neck just to hold the sides of her head. His fingers pierced the neat bun of hair at the back of her head and loosened it up but not yet to a breaking point.

As the first true battering thrusts rammed down Velora's throat, they felt far more powerful than they had any right to be. And as her ears clogged from the sheer pressure her head was subjected to, she only heard the wet slurping and thrusting as her drool soaked the cock and her chin. All the while her trembling breathing barely managed to keep the stars from entirely filling her closed eyes.

Thrust after thrust Velora's' body was devastated with heat that pulsed into her core far stronger than any magic ever had. And she almost giggled for a moment about not being able to resist the rising temperatures in her body even as she could survive the heat that could melt metals.

"Obedient pleasure hole," Hark grunted as he slapped his balls into Velora's chin at an accelerated pace. His strikes splattered her saliva all around her face and breasts. It dripped between her mounds and even reached her pussy to mix with the juices that were glistening down her thighs.

When Hark just pressed Velora's face to kiss his pubes, her fried brain thought her end had come. The cock had claimed her throat and it was never going to leave her. It twitched and pulsed and then she realized it was shooting its load straight into her stomach.

"See this Mighty Koraga? I have made the enemy who defiled your altar accept her fate as a pleasure hole for your fateful warrior," Hark declared. Velora was filled with an impulse to giggle again as even her closed eyes managed to blur her vision. And she was willing to embrace the oblivion she could have sworn she had fallen to before her body hit the cold stone floor.

"Finish me," Velora panted while laying on her back. Her body was rapidly heating the stone beneath her and a slight mist had formed in the cave. But even as it happened, she began to think that maybe she had not broken as badly as she had feared.

"You want me to suck you until you cum again?" Mina asked and Velora's hands jolted to cover her face as she realized her lips had formed a twisted grin. And even when the orc knelt down to grab her breasts, she just focused on hiding her face to make sure the smile did not return.

"You have great breasts, butcher, at least you can provide milk, even if your offspring can't be true warriors," Hark taunted as he squeezed the elven breasts hard enough to imprint his finger on them. Her erect nipples pressed into his palms and heated tingling filled her mind with deranged images of some orc warrior using her as a well-bound milk jug he carried on his back.

"Now then, valiant warrior, you may leave and trust in Koraga that this elf will serve his designs," Mina voiced. Her words seemingly shocked both of the listeners in equal measure. Velora immediately tried to focus as she mentally refused to be broken to serve some feral brute god.

"Leave? This female is my prize," Hark boomed as he stood up to face the woman who was cloaked in shadows. Even with his defiant tone, he did not move to attack the witch.

"I said leave," Mina commanded and a moment of pure fear filled Hark's face. He lifted his hands like to fight but then he ran out of the cave. And at that moment Velora shared his fear even as she was unable to gather her strength to even get up like there was no point in resisting directly after her humiliating defeat.

"Now you, if you don't want me to invite a few hundred more orcs, you better start doing what I say," Mina voiced and Velora parted her eyes and fingers to stare at the other woman who was still hidden under the hood no matter how hard the princess tried to look past it.

Velora's jaw opened but then she was not sure what she was going to say. The image of countless naked orcs surrounding her filled her brain as she stared at the green flames of the rock Mina still held in her hand. But even as she was almost tempted to surrender to such a fate as nothing would matter or shame her after being broken like that, she still was not willing to accept that.

"Fine, do I still get my crown?" Velora muttered without even getting up. She had definitely been defeated by some vile means she did not want to think about but there really was no choice for her so she at least should try to benefit.

"You will, now listen carefully," Mina said before she began explaining what Velora needed to do to find the warlord. Once she was done, she disappeared into the shadows and left the princess seemingly alone.

** * **

The lukewarm wind brushed Velora's bare skin but her heated body did not even shiver from it. The green sea of grass tickled her durable immortal feet but she just kept moving faster. Step after step she followed the direction her unusually dark shadow pointed to just as Mina had instructed her.

Loud laughter echoed from the horizon but Velora did no longer even glance at the orcs who had been following her from a distance for some time. Like they were there just to add an audience to her continued humiliation. Anger filled her body and a few of the blades of grass around her caught fire. Though only a moment later she jolted a bit as the memory of her defeat filled her.

A twisted grin spread on Velora's lips and she covered her face with her hands even as she had already pulled her open hair to act like a mask. Just the thought of what had happened caused her throat to throb. Her fingers trailed on her lips and she almost sucked one of them before she shook her head. Then she focused on her steps and for a moment the elven princess moved faster than even the hulking orcs following her.

** * **

Even as Velora was kneeling in a hall filled with orcs, she was not sure if she was dreaming or not. She was still completely naked with open hair that was covering her face and parts of her breasts. The tingling shame that burned most of her body had reached the point where everything was just absurd to her.

"So this is the elf who claims to honor our ways?" Warlord Krall mused as he walked to sit on his large stone throne. He had arrived naked while bearing his erect cock and armor-like green muscles with disturbing pride. And just a glance at him gave the same mind-tilting sensation to Velora as the braziers of green flame that lit the hall.

"The scouts followed her travel for hours without any belongings, even as I hate to say it, she is honoring our ways more than most," one of the guards voiced. Velora was barely able to focus on what he had said as she kept glancing at the warlord with disturbing levels of curiosity. While her body was feeling all kinds of weird and foreign sensations, she had trouble deciding what she should think about this supposedly very strong orc warrior.

"Then speak elf, why are you here?" Krall boomed with a slight interest in his yellowy eyes. It triggered Velora to remember the words Mina had told her.

"I left everything behind, I seek to join a mightier clan of warriors," Velora voiced with gritted teeth. Weird thoughts kept visiting her mind and some of them caused her to grin like a fool. Something that had gotten worse after she had entered the hall and she was not entirely sure if it was more because of the unnatural flames or the orcs.

"Our clans have enough warriors but there is always the need for more pleasure holes," Krall boomed with an amused smile. "Tell me, do you want to dedicate your body to serve the mightiest warlord that has ever lived or one of the clans?"

Velora clenched her teeth while brutish laughter began echoing around her. Even as she had thought the whole way here that she was just being humiliated, she had still done what the witch had told her while hoping it would truly earn her the crown. And even as she already knelt before the creature that had supposedly killed her god-like father, her humiliation was clearly nowhere close to ending.

"This elf must be really weak since she crawled here like this, she might not even survive as a hole," one of the orcs taunted. It sent an angry tremble through Velora's body but then she almost giggled again. Nobody knew who she truly was, so if she died, she would die as a nobody but if she served these creatures, she might one day use them to get the crown.

"So what say you, elf-hole, do you want to dedicate yourself to pleasure me or one of the clan?" Krall demanded. Velora tilted her head to shift her hair as she tried to see if there were any signs of anybody else than the warlord potentially being the one who held the true power. The green naked brute was not exactly oozing divine power in appearance.

"Mighty warlord, this pathetic wench is not worthy to even offer you pleasure," a playfully but stern female voice echoed in the hall. A naked woman with an athletic build stepped next to the throne from a side passage. The green flames in the braziers shifted to reach toward the woman who had neck-length curly green hair and matching eyes.

"My beautiful Mina, did you come to see if this elf is worthy of the Goddess's blessings?" Krall asked. The name of the witch tilted Velora as anger burst in her body. But Mina barely sent a glance at Velora before she climbed to crouch on the warlord's lap. She grabbed his cock and pushed its mighty mushroom tip against her vulva.

"No matter which of her holes you stick it in, you will find her body quite lacking in comparison to mine," Mina voiced. The way she crouched on Krall's thighs enabled everyone in the hall to see how her pussy swallowed the orc meat. Her vulva stretched wide while a bulge grew above her green pubes.

Velora was barely able to stop herself from doing something stupid as she was faced with the clear indications of her being betrayed. Mina had a similar height to the woman in the black cloak and both had the same playful and annoying tones when they spoke. But this Mina lacked the aura of utter dread that had almost turned even the princess docile. So she decided to observe a bit more for any more indications about what kind of game was being played at her expense.

An eerie silence filled the hall while Mina took all of the cock only to drag most of it out with a loud slurp to show how soaked its bulge veins had become just from entering her once. Then she sat back on the cock to just gyrate her hip while keeping most of it in. As she shifted her head, Velora saw elven ears point out of her curly hair.

"Behold the green fires of the Goddess, may all who praise Astral be granted the everlasting pleasure," Mina voiced with a slight grin. The braziers in the room lit brighter and some of the flames even licked at the nearby orcs but they just stared at them with glazed glee.

Velora's clit swell harder than it had ever been while her nipples tingled enough to force her to grab them like it would help. But it only caused the sensations to radiate wider in her body. Juices dripped from her pussy and down her thighs and the heated lines almost caused her knees to tremble.

"Come to me, lick the holy nectar of the Goddess and begin your journey following her will," Mina demanded. Velora was unable to look away from the witch's pussy that was twitching due to the deep penetration. Even if her body was slender, her hip was wide like it had been designed to serve as a holster for large cocks.

"You won't break me, I won't be defeated again," Velora muttered to assure herself. She had survived climaxing from having her throat fucked so her mind was definitely not as fragile as she had feared. She had her goal but she was definitely not going to submit to some deranged orc whore.

"I see she requires more training, who of you mighty warriors is willing to teach her holes their purpose," Mina voiced. The green flames died down around the hall and the orcs began moving again like nothing had happened. Velora's body tensed and she let go of her breasts while she steeled her mind to be humiliated even more all the while she refused to accept the weird sense of excitement that suddenly bothered her.

"I, Chief Grok the Serpent Slayer wish to use this elf for pleasure, but whom does she belong to?" one of the orcs boomed. Velora shifted her head to see yet another brutish orc she had trouble telling apart from the others. Though just looking at his hulking body forced her to swallow several times to stop a sudden rush of saliva while her throat began burning again from the memory of being used.

"She naturally belongs to the Goddess, so all of her faithful can use her for pleasure," Mina declared and green flames burst towards Velora from every direction. They might not have burned her skin but they surrounded her neck until they formed a strange rubbery collar that almost glued into her skin.

"Elf, present me your rear holes," Grok demanded as he tore off his loincloth before marching next to Velora. She tried to drag her new collar off from her neck but it did not stretch even close to her chin even as she managed to get her fingers under it.

Grok tried to reach for Velora's shoulder but she spun and jolted to her feet to assume a battle stance by instinct. The hall was immediately filled with excitement and varying levels of taunting cheers. The princess's pose was more than presenting her ample perky ass to the orcs behind her.

"What's the matter, fancy yourself a warrior? If you can beat me, I can take you as one to my clan," Grok grinned while he towered over Velora. She knew that even if she had a somewhat durable body, she had no hope in a physical contest of strength. And the witch's deranged curse was still on her on top of the warlord's eyes. Even if she would try to use her magic, she could not harm the orcs and some of them might realize who she was, and having them brute force her into submission would be far more humiliating.

"Are you keeping your promise?" Velora demanded with a harsh stare at Mina. The witch responded to it with a slightly confused head tilt but then she showed her pearly teeth with a wide smile.

"Naturally, submit to the Goddess and I will teach even a weakling like you to become one of her most powerful priestesses," Mina voiced with a slight spread of her hands and the light of the green flames grew in intensity yet again. But as Velora stared into her green eyes, the princess felt like this witch did not even know who she was. And if she was playing a game with her, the full rules were far beyond her understanding.

So Velora just swallowed hard before she turned around to drop to her knees. Then she pressed her forehead to the ground while she lifted her ass. Loud laughter echoed once again but at least like this, it was her personal shame and nobody would need to know who she truly was. And she thought that one day, she could have her revenge while she gritted a twisted grin from her lips that she had hidden against the floor.

"That's what I thought, just a cowardly loser that brings shame to her whole kin," Grok taunted to the audience's amusement as he knelt down to grab Velora's thighs. His hands slid along them before he suddenly thrust both of his thumbs into her pussy to spread it apart. It jolted her body and she had to bite into her lower lip to not let out any shameful sounds.

"At least her body knows to get excited to mate with a real warrior," Grok exclaimed. The stone under Velora's forehead was nowhere cold enough to cool her heat. And as the orc swayed his cock to slide on her ass, she gasped while clenching shut her eyes. Even if she was not able to physically see them, she was suddenly very aware of the sick heat radiating from every green flame in the hall.

"Cursed witch scum, you will pay," Velora silently swore while thumbs parted from her pussy only for something sturdier to press between her folds. Once there he did not waste time thrusting deeper without mercy.

"Welcome worthy of a victor," Grok taunted as he pressed his hip against Velora's ass. Her swollen and soaked folds pulsed harder than his sturdy shaft while his pubes tickled her ass. Though as the cock pressed a slight bulge on her usually firm stomach, other sensations became irrelevant to her.

"Too bad you aren't a warrior," Grok irked. His words kept echoing in Velora's ears while she swore not to be broken like this. Her body had managed to adapt to such a disgraceful feral object so her mind was definitely going to be able to take it. Though she had to bite into her lower lip to stop a victorious grin from spreading to her lips from the thought that her pussy was stronger than this cock.

"You look kind of like that butcher," Grok suddenly voiced and Velora froze. Her mind rushed to play out a twisted series of events about what would happen if she would be discovered. She would ultimately become a weird banner fuck toy for the warlord. But only after every orc would have gotten their revenge by hammering her senseless with raw cocks. All the while Mina was laughing in the background and calling her a dumb fool.

"You say that from every elf with that hair," one of the orcs watching the show mused. But Velora barely heard it as her inner vision was filled with images of her face being slapped with multiple orc cocks. And all she could do was to take it while she swore that would be not enough to truly break her.

"And I love fucking every one of them," Grok grinned. Velora shrugged her head against the floor in a desperate attempt to remove the increasingly deranged images from her mind. But the heated floor refused to even cool her down.

"Even if I have only seen her in armor, the real one definitely has more muscles," Grok commented as his left hand slid to Velora's firm stomach to feel his cock through it. The princess tilted her head to see it as she tried to focus on something that was actually happening to her.

"How do you know? Last I heard you just ran from her," one of the audience voiced. Velora's eyes tilted as she could not even tell which of the orcs that had fled from her was now using her to hold his cock. But chances were, he was one of those she had taunted while they had run like mentally broken cowards.

"I will have to challenge you later for daring to remind me of my dishonor," Grok declared as his right hand reached to dug fingers under Velora's new collar. He forced her to lift her head from the ground while he used his other hand to make sure his cock stayed buried in her depths.

"But now, let me demonstrate my virility by fucking this unworthy hole like it was the butcher's," Grok grinned and he kept lifting from Velora's collar until her back was almost against his front muscles. She dug her finger under the collar from the front but it only served to lock her hands under it.

"You have good breeding hips and breasts," Grok whispered to Velora's ears. His hands moved to squeeze her mounds like he wanted to give them a shake before really starting to fuck her. But all she could think was that she was denying this brute his revenge as long as he did not know who she really was. And that thought almost made her grin again.

"Too bad your kind can't birth true warriors," Grok grunted and he pushed Velora forward to force her to all fours. Then he grabbed her collar again to keep her on the right height so she had to keep her hands on the ground to not hang her torso from her neck.

"If you can make her moan, I will gift you my next ax," one of the crowd boomed. Velora's clit suddenly pulsed to tell her that she was definitely going to cum and if she was not careful, she would moan at this rate. So she tried to steel her mind with oblivion but it kept getting filled with fat cocks that were on their way to hitting her face.