Bimbo's Crown Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter? Your weak hole can't take my mighty tool anymore?" Herkul irked while Velora barely managed to bite into her lower lip. In the next moment, her body jerked violently and she gagged out saliva while her eyes rolled upward. And a twisted grin spread to her lips before she passed out in the orc's grip from a mind-tilting climax.

** * **

The first time Herkul pulled from Velora's nose woke her up but as she instantly remembered how she had passed out she kept pretending to be asleep. It had not happened once but twice now that she had climaxed so hard that her brain had seemingly been too weak to take it. So when the orc would inevitably decide it was time for the third time, the princess could pretend she had never woken up.

"Stop smiling like a fool if you are supposed to be passed out," Herkul flared with taps to Velora's cheek. While laying on her back and heating the stone floor, she really began to hope the brute would just go with his natural instincts and start railing her. At least like that, she could pass out again since he was clearly just wishing to humiliate her.

"Useless cock-holster, just looking at you leak makes me thirsty," Herkul grunted. Velora's pussy was still so soaked that she was not sure how it was possible with the burning thirst on her lips. All she could imagine was that it was oozing with raw orc seed that kept spilling from her womb.

"What do we have here? My new apprentice is even more talented than I thought?" Mina's voice echoed in the cell as the door swung open. Herkul immediately jolted to a charge to ram into the witch. But green fire engulfed his body and covered him with binds. Though only a moment later another wave of green fire was blasted at him and the binds melted away.

"Huh?" Mina uttered like it came as a surprise to her when orc hands grabbed her shoulders before spinning her around. Though she did not even try to physically resist the demanding grips on her flesh.

"My turn to teach you a lesson," Herkul exclaimed. He pushed Mina across the corridor to lock her face sideways into the wall with one hand. All the while his other hand took a hold of his base to press his penis between Mina's thighs.

"Ooh no, big fat orc cock is going to be my teacher?" Mina panted as she tilted her hip to help Herkul press his tip against her vulva. Once in place, he did not waste time ramming his rod into her depths with one loud slurp that ended in his hip slapping into her perky ass.

"Priestess, should we do something?" one of the orc guards that stood nearby asked. His eyes were locked on the raw cock that dragged out juices from Mina's pussy at each thrust. But all she did was to angle her ass more to get all of him in her at each strike.

"Stay away," Mina and Herkul flared at the same time. Both of them had slightly tilted grins and the elven witch reached with both hands to feel up her stomach. She pressed her belly in while the orc tried to press it outward from within.

While Herkul accelerated his hip slapping into Mina's ass, Velora looked around the cell to distract herself from not just staring at the sex. She saw a large creamy pool in the corner of the cell like someone had jerked off there. Then she looked down to realize that only her own watery juices were leaking down her thighs. And the following thought that the orc had masturbated while watching her sleep almost caused the horny princess to giggle.

"You will submit to me today," Herkul flared as his leg muscles bulged to unleash a devastating assault into Mina's pussy. She took it almost without jolting and she always returned her ass where it had been after each of the fast thrusts. And sometimes she even pushed her ass back more just to have the next strike ram into her harder

"Just like how you made my apprentice submit?" Mina asked. While her left hand stayed to press her stomach, her right slid to her swollen clit. She began rubbing it out of sync with the thrusts like in an attempt to make the effects of the orc taking her without mercy stronger.

"Exactly, once I'm done with you, you won't be able to think about anything but serving the pleasure of warriors," Herkul grinned. He moved both of his hands to grip Mina's head. He squeezed her elven ears against her skull and pulled back her head to arc her back.

"Fuck, I don't know how long my cunt can last, please show mercy," Mina voiced with a slight breathy giggle even as it was her cooperation that enabled the continued penetration in the current position. But Herkul just pressed her jaw against the wall to force her to keep looking at the roof. From that angle, she saw his head from the corner of her eyes. And he leaned closer to have his hot breathing wash her forehead.

As Velora stared at Herkul's back, she suddenly realized that her hands had drifted to press her own pussy. Her throbbing clit was like inviting to be played with but when she squeezed her hands between her thighs, it only made her nethers pulse more. Like they had some appetite she was unable to sate on her own.

"Apprentice, how long did you last until this mighty orc broke you with his cock?" Mina asked even as she did not see Velora from behind the green mass of muscle. But her words still triggered the princess to lift up her hands like she had been caught doing something embarrassing with them.

"He did not break me," Velora flared almost like by instinct. Though at the same time she was tilted by the fact she had reacted to being called an apprentice. But she almost forgot about that while she looked down between her breasts to see how her pussy was leaking transparent lines down her thighs.

"Then it's not too late to side with me, join me and you can be so much much more than just a pleasure hole for this brute," Mina offered. Velora swallowed hard while she was glad that nobody was able to see her. She definitely wanted to be so much more than just a hole but at that moment, there was nothing that was pressuring her to act more than her pussy.

"Don't try to tempt my hole, I have tamed her to only listen to me," Herkul flared. His words caused Velora's clit to pulse and shame blush her already red face to the point she instinctively slapped her pussy like to punish it. But there was no pain, just another wave of disgustingly tempting pleasure that caused the princess to gasp.

"Oh no, my talented apprentice has been broken into a mindless cock-holster," Mina panted. It caused Velora to shake her head in denial even as her hands clutched her pussy like it would make it throb less. But all it did was to make her sensitive fingers amplify the heated throbbing in her mind.

"Don't think you can make her betray me," Herkul voiced. Velora barely heard his words while her fingers dug into her pussy. They tried to spread it apart while her own heartbeat echoed in her ears.

"You sure?" Mina asked and green flames engulfed Herkul. He was bound to stand by the binds that suddenly surrounded his body but his immediate struggle made him fall down. So Mina only needed to turn around to stare at Velora who stopped rubbing her own pussy with a delay. Her attempt to pretend it had not happened by quickly taking her soaked fingers behind her back only made Mina grin more.

"So what is it? Will you be my apprentice or her broken pleasure hole?" Mina asked as she stepped over Herkul to approach Velora. The princess was almost trembling while she was not sure what she should do. All the while she looked like she was surrendering as she tried to wipe her fingers dry against her back. And the green flame she managed to manifest on her palm was not even pretending to dry her skin.

"Can you offer me more?" Velora asked back. She tried to strengthen her breathy voice while she stared the witch straight in the eyes. But the princess was not even fooling herself to think that the other woman would not be able to read her current disgraceful state.

"You can enjoy great riches and authority as a priestess of the Goddess, not to mention endless pleasure," Mina offered. She gave the princess a tempting smile as she looked down to inspect her body. Only her silky golden hair did not look like a mess, the rest of her body was either blushed, soaked, or trembling.

"You can treat me as your equal?" Velora asked and Mina stepped to stand before her. The witch leaned to almost press breasts together but the princess just closed her eyes like she hoped someone would end her embarrassment one way or the other.

"Once we subjugate these brutes to serve our every whim, you will be my only equal," Mina whispered. Those words jolted some sense into Velora. Focusing on subjugating orcs was definitely better for her than the alternatives her addled brain tried to push her to do.

"That's your plan?" Velora demanded. She gave a glance over Mina's shoulder to look at Herkul. The brute had made it very clear what he wanted to do with her and she was not sure she could refuse him if he was freed.

"Always has been," Mina nodded. Velora focused on the witch's green eyes, there was no way she should trust some witch but at the same time. The only reason things had gotten to this point was some shadow witch that had messed with her.

"Right well then, let's be allies," Velora voiced. Mina immediately leaned into her and went for a hug and a kiss. As their mouths intertwined, Velora's mind blanked. But at the same time, she calmed down a bit like something was being sucked out of her on top of her saliva.

"Elf scum," Herkul muttered before he just began pretending nothing else existed around him. Though the two nearby orc guards moved to look into the cell to see Mina making out with Velora who just stood there her hands behind her back even as her mouth was somewhat responding to the kiss in her confusion. But when the witch's lips parted her, she almost went after her as she wanted more of the mind-numbing lust to be sucked out of her.

"I can already tell we will get along just fine," Mina said while she felt Velora burn and tremble in her embrace. She hugged her so that their jaws were above each other's shoulders and Velora closed her eyes to not see the grinning orcs jerking their cocks while looking at her.

"Just stick to your... our plan, and we will," Velora said. She hoped at the same time that the plan would and would not involve fucking orcs into submission.

"Since you are so excited about it, let's get to work. The current warlord is very excited to hear about your new status as a pleasure priestess," Mina whispered with a quick kiss in the between. "You should try if you can sway him even more than me."

"Can't you just control him?" Velora asked. A slight doubt filled her just from the witch's wording, Mina should be the one who would have an easier time controlling anybody. Especially since the princess barely understood how her new powers with a supposedly divine origin worked.

"What I can control is his dick, and from the way he looks at you, I can tell his dick likes you more than me," Mina mused. Her words created an image in Velora's mind that depicted her attempting to subjugate the green cock while everything else was blurred. There even were green magical binds like the cock was being imprisoned for some hard integration.

"That doesn't sound like... real control," Velora almost uttered. At this point, she was not sure what decision she did not regret in her life. Almost like everything had led to her being fucked the way she was now. And at this point, there was only one way that it could end.

"Ooh, it very much is, let me show you," Mina nodded and she grabbed Velora's hand to drag her along the corridor. Once they left, the orc guards who had watched the show threw Herkul back into his cell.

** * **

Mina dragged Velora all the way to the hall of the warlord. The orcs were in the process of finishing their latest feast so all attention immediately turned to the two naked elves. And all of Velora's attention trailed along the green muscles until it locked to the still very much bare and hard warlord's cock.

"I'm here to announce that... what was your name again?" Mina voiced before turning to Velora. The princess had a heavily blushed face and her body was tingling just from being stared at by so many orcs in the place where she had been fucked by one of them for the first time.

"Velora," she voiced by accident before her body jolted when laughter exploded all around her. Her hands lifted to cover her face while her mind tilted. She had just committed another mistake she was unable to take back and all she could do was hide the feral grin on her lips.

"Well, didn't you say she looked a bit like her, I approve," Warlord Krall mused from his throne. Velora sent him a glance through her fingers and she began to hope none of the brutes would believe her. After all, they must see her just as some curse-broken fuck hole.

"Did you say that name because you want the orcs to take you extra hard?" Mina asked with a whisper to the princess's ears. It caused her to gasp and drop her hands to hide the throbbing and spilling of her pussy.

"I did not, can I still change?" Velora uttered. She crossed her knees and tried to wipe her glistening inner thighs but none of the green beasts seemed to mind. It caused her to think that she was acting just like what was normal to these borderline feral creatures.

"Too late," Mina grinned before loudly announcing. "Princess Velora has completed her training and is ready to serve the pleasure of you mighty warriors."

"Can't we get one with a bit more muscle to play the butcher? This one looks too much like a perfect cock holster to pass as her," one of the orc chiefs protested. Urge to retort filled Velora and her hands slid to feel her firm stomach. If not counting her ass and breasts, she definitely had an athletic build and the highest form of elven combat was all about magic and flexibility.

"I for one prefer this new pleasure princess, just her existing is a humiliation to that dishonorable butcher scum," another chief exclaimed. His words were received mostly with agreeing grunting. Velora almost nodded with them, the way she was now definitely served as a humiliation to who she had been. Especially since she could not even make herself stop staring at Krall's cock.

"Princess Velora, come and serve your new master's pleasure," Krall commanded as he spread his legs to better present his erect manhood. It caused Velora to send a glance at Mina. The princess's face had a weird mix of lust and hesitation like she wanted someone else to force her to do what she wanted. So Mina leaned in to almost kiss her ear.

"Go on, let him think that he is in control here, all the while you make his beautiful cock submit to our will," Mina whispered with a slight burst of drool on Velora's ear. The witch even placed her hand on the royal's ass to give it a slight squeeze.

"You sure I can control him... like that?" Velora whispered back as she resumed her stare at the cock. The way her pussy and stomach felt while she saw it made it clear it was something that they wanted to be filled with.

"You even made that chaste bastard follow your will," Mina whispered before properly kissing Velora's ear. She slid her tongue and lips along it until she was able to suck the tip in just for a moment before pulling back again.

"I did?" Velora uttered while her ear tingled in ways she had not known to be possible. The next answer she got was a hard slap on her ass that sent her several steps toward the throne.

"Princess, it's rare for us to get such an esteemed visitor from the elven empire, please, do take a seat on my prestigious manhood," Krall grinned to the amusement of the audience. His mocking tone was different from before like he knew how to imitate the polite way elven nobles spoke. Though he was clearly not putting that much effort into it like he was making a casual joke.

"If this elf can take in our warlord without breaking, at least one part of her is worthy of being called a warrior," one of the chiefs taunted. It made Velora swallow hard even as it did little to remove the saliva from her chin. She knew by now that her body could easily take a cock of this size but she was not so sure about her mind. Despite surviving three cocks by now, the more she felt them, the more sure she was that something bad would happen if she took too many of them.

"Princess, don't tell me you are too weak to be seated on this place of honor? Do you perhaps require help?" Krall voiced as Velora just kept staring down at his cock that was throbbing a bit from excitement. Up close the darker veins pulsing on the green skin made his penis look like some twisted demon candy that was sweet enough to be eaten.

"Don't think something like that is too much for me," Velora flared. She quickly stepped forward and sat down with haste. The only reason why the cock even managed to sink into her was that Krall grabbed his base at the last moment and aimed the tip in. And once the tip was on its way to her depths, her own weight was all that was needed to fill her walls to the brim.

"See, my pussy is stronger than your cock," Velora slurred as she kept pressing her ass down. Even as her swollen elven folds had taken in the fat cock with just a loud slurp, now that it was in, the quickly added pressuring mass almost paralyzed her.

"We not seeing it, did the cock even go into the hole?" one of the chiefs exclaimed. Velora's knees sunk together before her and the only thing that was stopping her from falling down was the rigid pole locked against her inner gate. Though then Krall suddenly grabbed Velora's thighs and lifted her legs up so that her whole weight was suddenly held up by his hands.

Velora tried to desperately find her balance until the orc let her feet land on his muscular thighs. As the princess was forced to crouch and spread her knees, her heavily stretched vulva and swollen clit were revealed to everybody. Transparent juices already soaked even parts of the warlord's ball. The sight triggered a wave of cheers.

"I think our princess will need a bit more training, she can barely move," Krall mused while Velora trembled slightly on his lap. She wanted to lift her hip to lessen the pressure on her core but she suddenly seemed to lack any strength to do so.

"It would seem so, can I bother Your Greatness to give her a hand, after all, you are the champion of our most esteemed Goddess," Mina voiced but all the help Velora got was the orc's hands locking around her ankles. And there they mostly just made sure her knees would not try to close.

"I guess I could help, but what would be in it for me?" Krall mused. Velora just shook her head while she refused to beg to get out of her current predicament. So she found support from the orc's arms with her hands while she decided that she definitely could make him cum on her own. And it definitely would prove the superiority of her pussy over his barbaric tool that would make any lesser woman faint just from seeing it.

"I don't need your help," Velora exclaimed as she solidified her balance. Even as she barely managed to drag the cock out of her she slammed her hip down with speed. And once she found the right technique to milk the cock while crouching, she kept doing it in a slow but deliberate fashion.

Heavy burning blush filled Velora's skin while her mind comprehended what she was doing. But even as she was milking an orc's cock before a leering audience, she was unable to stop. The raw meat sliding to her depths was feeding a primal hunger she had to sate if she wanted to keep her sanity. Or so at least the princess justified it to herself while she bit into her lower lip to not make her shame worse by letting some feral sounds escape her throat.

"So slow, our new princess is more suited to be just a wall-hole to warrior cock," someone irked. Velora tilted her head just to see him masturbating with his own impressive meat rod. The princess wanted to retort even as she failed to speed up but she managed to stop her lips from forming words. If she bantered with these creatures while fucking one of them, she could no longer deny that she was just like them.