Bimbo's Crown Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This size is nothing to me, I could take two of these... more than two," Velora slurred as saliva spilled down her chin. At that moment she was not sure if she could be completely sated even from having every hole in her body stuffed with orc meat. Let alone how long she would need to feast to get over her urges.

"This is what I get expecting something from an elf, such a weak mind, and body," Herkul sighed. Anger flared up on Velora's face and she lifted her body to point the tip into her pussy. And in the next moment, she sat down so that she took all of the throbbing orc meat down to the ring at its base.

"S-see? My p-pussy is stronger than your c-cock," Velora almost giggled. Her fingers pressed into the slight bulge on her stomach while her spread knees trembled a bit. As she knelt on the cock, her mind tilted too much for her to even regret taking all of it in one go despite the pulsing pressure that assaulted her core like some extreme aftertaste from taking the raw penis so fast.

"Pathetic, did you even count as a warrior among your kind?" Herkul sneered. Just the small thrust upward he managed to make despite his binds caused Velora to almost fall off from top of him. She barely managed to clutch on the binds around his stomach to stay upright.

"What do you mean? I could clearly take you even if your thing was bigger," Velora exclaimed while she adjusted her position. Even if her elastic elven body could have fit something even bigger, just from her gaping face it was clear it might have been lethal to the stability of her mind.

"Your king truly was one of the few strong ones, your very existence shames your whole kin," Herkul voiced with what little shrug his binds let him do. Even as Velora barely heard his words from the throbbing of her ears, it caused the at least formerly prideful elven royal to clench her teeth. Like she had been angered by pure instinct.

"Listen here beast, unless you want me to decorate your flesh," Velora flared and she lifted her right hand to ignite an orb of fire in her palm. Though as it was formed from green flames, her blue eyes dilated way more than the orc's.

"Damn pleasure witch, I should have known not even an elf can be this deranged," Herkul gritted. A pure form of disgusted anger filled his face but his newly renewed struggle against the binds mostly just caused him to pump his cock into the princess's pussy. And as she held the fire, she almost fell off again.

"Huh? Why is it green?" Velora uttered as she moved her hand like the cause for the fire's color was the lighting from the other green fires. But no matter how hard the princess tried, the color of her lukewarm fire did not change.

"Playing dumb, how it suits you," Herkul irked. Velora just sent him a sharp glance before she sent forth a wave of fire to her left. It was all green and it glowed brighter for a moment than the rock lights of the cell.

"What did that witch do to me?" Velora flared. In her focused shock, she managed to stay on her knees while holstering the cock. Like suddenly nothing else mattered to her than the tainted magic in her body.

"Took you as her apprentice and taught you how to have no honor," Herkul sneered. Velora sent him a glance while her mind began to connect the ramifications of some magic being this corruptive. It had completely taken over her body to the point that she could not even tell the difference. Like it was her magic and only felt different in slight ways even as its effects were clearly different from her previous metal melting flames.

"Congratulations sister, I see I don't need to teach you that much," Mina's gleeful voice echoed in the cell and the door burst open only for the green-haired woman to step in. The witch was just as naked as before and she tilted her head like to inspect the cell as she walked.

"Cursed pleasure bitches, may your sick god feast on your poor souls," Herkul voiced. He barely sent a glance at Mina before he returned to staring at Velora's breasts like they were the only barely tolerable thing in the room.

"Though I see you still aren't that good at converting others, even if it is amusing to look at," Mina said. Velora did not even demand to know what was done to her before she jolted to her feet with a slight stumble as the cock came out of her with a loud slurp. Then she lunged at Mina with a clear aim to strike her in more ways than one. Though the witch just blasted green flames at the princess and she suddenly found herself falling to the ground.

Green rubber binds had pulled Velora's hands behind her back and her feet had been locked into her thighs with another set of similar binds. But even as she laid on the ground like a trapped animal, she still tried to resist against the binds that were even able to keep the orc locked up.

"Aggressive, I like that, makes training more interesting," Mina mused. She knelt down to grab Velora's chin to lift it up to give her blushed and heated face a thorough examination. As the witch smiled, she was clearly seeing something she liked.

"And since you are the first female with that honor, I will be extra attentive with you," Mina voiced. Then she kissed Velora's lips but as she tried to bite her, green flames pushed into the princess's mouth and formed a large solid object that began to vibrate. It even sent tingling pulses down her spine and caused her to tremble.

"Let's see how you feel after a few days of this," Mina smiled and she crawled over Velora to kiss her pussy. The witch breathed more flames into there to form another phallic object that latched into the walls around it before beginning to vibrate. The new sensations made it harder for Velora to think even as they at the same time reminded her that she really should think before acting.

"And now you, have you been dreaming about me?" Mina grinned with increasing excitement as she crawled over to Herkul. She did not waste time grabbing his cock and giving it a short kiss. The throbbing meat was already soaked with another woman's juices but she did not seem to mind.

"Get on with it pleasure hole, don't waste both of our time by playing pointless games," Herkul grunted. He even looked to the side to stare at Velora even as she was laying her ass and bound legs toward him.

"Don't tell me you prefer her over me?" Mina voiced with a glance at Velora struggling against her binds. Though calling it struggling was giving it too much credit as she just desperately tried to lessen the throbbing caused by the dildos to not cum immediately. Like this, she was not sure if it would ever stop after it would start.

"I'd prefer anyone with even a trace of honor over either of you," Herkul replied. Then he just sighed before he shifted his head to rather stare at one of the green flames than anything else.

"Don't be like that, I'm sure she must have some traces of honor left from being a mage knight or something," Mina pouted as she proceeded to tap the soaked cock against her face. No matter of beautiful her elven features were, they did not draw Herkul to even glance at her brushing her nose with pussy-juices by using his penis.

"I refuse to accept that an easily broken weakling like her has ever served under the Sun King, if I ever see another of his kin, I will have to apologize for witnessing this sorry sight," Herkul voiced. Despite his focus being on the wall, he clearly still desired to have the last word no matter what the witch said or did. Like he wanted to win no matter the contest.

"For someone whom you killed, you sure have a lot of respect for him, then again that's why your brother really wants you to see the green light of a better path," Mina grinned while she rose up to crouch over Herkul's cock. Velora jerked her body around to stare at the orc as the latest words rang in her head. But this prisoner seemed to have even less power to kill the Sun King than the warlord who sat on the throne.

"No real brother of mine would submit to a cowardly god of wanton pleasure," Herkul sneered. Mina just rolled her eyes as she crouched down to holster his cock. Then she leaned forwards to take support from his muscular chest before starting to milk him with fast hip movements.

"Then tell me you want me to stop, and I will," Mina grinned. As her ass bounced on the rod, she showed no mercy to it like she knew it could take it. And as Velora stared at it, she really hoped that the penis that had been inside of her had not belonged to the killer of her father. As no matter how she looked at it, she preferred it over the torturous vibrating of the magical cock things currently inside of her.

"Who am I to tell a deranged hole to stop doing the only thing it is worthy of doing," Herkul said but Mina just smiled wider. She even began swaying her hip with every pump like her desire to milk the cock dry had only gotten stronger.

"You are admitting my cunt is worthy to pleasure you?" Mina grinned with a lean down like she planned to kiss the orc while she made sure her hip kept moving to at least slide on half of his length.

"At least you have pride in one thing," Herkul sighed. Mina suddenly jolted up and the cock parted her with a slurp. Then she stepped over to Velora and lifted her partially up from her forearms that were bound behind her back. Then she dragged the princess on top of the orc so that her breasts were pressing into his lower stomach and her soaked pussy was almost over his face.

"I suddenly remembered I had something else to do, so I'm leaving you two to keep each other company," Mina grinned while she added more binds to make sure the flesh pile she had positioned stayed the way she had constructed it. Then she left the cell with a wave.

"At least have the decency to stop your horny holes from leaking on me," Herkul muttered while saliva and pussy juices spilled on his skin from the two holes that were stuffed with vibrating magic dildos. Velora was only able to do weird throat sounds through her gag but on an impulse, she slapped her forehead sideways into the cock even if it did not really do anything but make it sway.

"Then again a broken pervert like you must be unable to control anything," Herkul sighed. Once again Velora was only able to smack his cock with her head. But as she did so, she really wanted to do more or at least figure out how to remove her binds. After all, she was already controlling the green fire that had seemingly created them.

"So desperate to have even more stuffed into your holes, then again I can't blame you for not being satisfied by some sick god magic," Herkul said. Velora froze to stare at his pulsing rod and her heavy breathing brushed over it. Then she focused on creating the green fire in her mouth to somehow remove her gag.

"Did you pass out from leaking too much?" Herkul irked. All the while Velora tried to focus, he kept talking for what felt like hours to her. The topics varied from hunting beasts to slaying elves and pretty much anything that the orc decided would somehow degrade the princess. He especially kept calling Velora one of the weakest elves he had ever met every time he mentioned another elf.

"Speaking of elves more useful than you, have you heard of the princess that can melt entire armies with her magic blade?" Herkul asked a moment before Velora managed to dissolve her dildo gag. By now she was filled with so much tilted anger that she immediately proceeded to clamp her teeth into his tip only to remember a few seconds later she could literally not bite through the skin. So she began to tremble a bit with a confused giggle while she desperately tried to close her jaw.

"Don't tell me you managed to remove your gag all by yourself? Your hunger for my cock must have completely broken you, poor thing," Herkul irked. Though he stopped talking when green flames burst forth from Velora and they tore into the binds around her. They melted in seconds and the princess jolted to her feet only to realize she had not been the only one who had been freed as the orc grabbed her neck and almost rammed her back into the wall.

"You can't hurt me," Velora panted as the question was clear on Herkul's face as his muscles tried to close his fist around her neck. Though even now she clutched her hands on his wrist while she cursed the sick sense of excitement in her body. Like not knowing what the orc was going to do only made her desire to be fucked harder.

"Remove this disgusting curse, witch, or I will find a way to make you regret it," Herkul demanded. But despite the harshness of his words, his eyes drifted to lock on the princess's breasts like he was suddenly fine to have her alive a bit longer. It did not escape her and she once again tried to think how to make the orc cooperate with her even if it was to sate her body.

"I was sent by that shadow mage of yours, she was the one who gave this curse to me," Velora voiced. Just from the puzzled change on the orc's face, she knew she had taken the right approach. So she tried to think of more vague ways to use that to gain information or cooperation from the brute.

"Prove it," Herkul voiced. Velora bit into her lower lip after she looked up to see that the way he looked at her made it seem like he was talking to her breasts. And the way she held his wrist with both hands caused her elbows to squeeze them together in a more than tempting way.

"She said it would be inconvenient for her to act directly, so she sent me here without really telling the details," Velora voiced while she tried to think just what would convince the orc. Though even as he stopped bulging his muscles to close his grip, he did not let go.

"Sounds like she is using you but if the goal was to free me, then at least you were competent enough to do that," Herkul voiced. He lifted his left hand and Velora thought that he was going to grab her breast but instead he stroked her cheek.

"So I can be helpful for you in countering that witch, we should be allies," Velora suggested while sturdy fingers slid to her lips. She stared at them with tilted eyes like they were going to force their way into her mouth at any moment. And she really hoped it would not be enough to make her cum.

"I won't ally with someone like you, but I can let you submit to me," Herkul voiced while his left hand suddenly dropped to hold the base of his cock. "After all, a witch like you is dangerous and someone has to keep you in check."

"Aren't you afraid of being corrupted? I think we should escape first," Velora suggested while a fat tip was pressed into her still soaked vulva. And her walls were still more than swollen from the vibrating magic dildo that had been stuck into her.

"Escape? Once I make sure you only serve one master, I'm going to use my own witch to fight another," Herkul grinned while he pressed deeper. Velora had somehow not climaxed from the magic dildos but now just feeling the entry of the throbbing orc meat almost made her moan.

"You can't make me loyal like this, I can swear to fight the witch even if you don't do this. You hate touching an elf, right?" Velora almost panted while she was forced to tilt her hip to better accommodate the intruding object. It did not stop coming until the orc's thighs hugged her thighs and his cock was tightly squeezed into her pussy with a slight belly bulge.

"Just like every witch of that damned god, the only part that is worthy of anything is your pleasure hole," Herkul said while he began thrusting. "If only your kind knew their place."

"But we still need to hurry, what if the witch comes back," Velora uttered as she took the first battering strikes into her inner gate. Even if she wanted the orc to make her cum, now that it was about to happen, she really did not want it to happen so fast. Like at this moment it would humiliate her more than anything else.

"Exactly, you need to be fully obedient by then and for someone like you, this is the fastest way," Herkul said and Velora let her hands fall to her sides like his words had defeated her. Then he finally let go of her neck only to clamp both of his hands on her breasts. He gave them a hard welcoming squeeze while his head leaned as close as it could to not slow down his hip pumps.

"I barely managed to dissolve the binds, and it was my first time," Velora gasped. Her nipples pressed into the orc's palms and his fingers dug into her skin with disturbing levels of tingling. Almost like he could make her nipples cum if he just squeezed hard enough.

"You were fast enough, just repeat what you did if you want more than your hole being useful to your new master," Herkul said. Even now as Velora was staring into his eyes, he was only looking at her breasts. But no matter how hard she tried to be disgusted by the feral brute's face, every strike he did only caused her clit to throb harder.

"But we should prepare or do you want to be trapped again?" Velora stuttered. Even as her knees were squeezed together by Herkul's thighs, he had no trouble plunging his cock in and out of her. All the while she kept angling her hip to better take him.

"I don't even need my ax to beat that traitor, all I need is you to give me a few seconds to bash his head in," Herkul grinned. By now his balls more than brushed Velora's thighs as they moved to escort the penetration of her pussy. Only her upper back still leaned against the wall and just her palms were enough to heat the stone where they touched it.

"Did you really kill the Sun King?" Velora uttered in a desperate attempt to distract herself. If she heard it from his lips, she felt like she could at least trust that much. Not that she was sure she wanted to know such information at this moment even if it was a chance to get it while the oddly intelligent orc had at least some of his guard down.

"And what a mighty battle it was," Herkul mused. The implied confirmation sent a confusing tingling pulse through the princess's body and her eyes almost clutched closed. But as the orc focused on massaging her breasts, he did not even seem to notice.

"Then how were you defeated?" Velora demanded by targeting the obvious flaw in the claim. And also as the means to indirectly ask just what kind of power the orc wielded. But no matter how hard she tried to distract herself with this matter, her body was clearly not having none of it without having its long-promised violent climax.

"In my sleep, such disgrace brings more dishonor to them than to me," Herkul exclaimed as he revealed more information for the princess to focus on. "Neither one of those would have survived a single swing from my ax."

"So you used some magic ax to borrow power to kill the Sun King?" Velora demanded while she tried to bait more information from the orc. All the while her own ability to hear it was deafening due to tingling pressure mounting into her core.

"I earned that ax, and even if that king was a mighty honorable fighter, he refused to fight without weapons to truly measure our worth," Herkul voiced. His words were accompanied by a series of harder thrusts and breast squeezes. Some of which threatened to blank Velora's mind even before she would properly cum.

"And where is that ax now?" Velora asked with a burst of saliva from her lips. She tried to say a few more words but she only managed to gasp some air. Then she just let her body relax like nothing else could be done as she had been defeated. And the victor could do whatever he wanted with her body as long as she would cum to complete satisfaction.

"I said I won't need it, and don't think of stealing it, only those worthy may wield Koraga's ax," Herkul said. After that, he kept pumping his cock for several seconds before he looked up to really focus on the mess that was the elf's face. Not only was she drooling without control but there was a tilted grin that kept twitching her lips.