Bimbo's Crown Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least we get to see this all day," another added. He too stared at Velora's stretched vulva to slowly but surely slurp in and out the rigid green pole. Like his main point of agitation was that the elf was not slowly riding his cock.

"Warlord, if she is not able to sate you, I can borrow my manhood for the show," a third brute offered. It caused Velora to gasp as she realized that she was not even moving fast enough for her own body to build up to a climax. Like all she was doing was torturing herself with an endless buildup.

"No need, having someone so weak try to please me is refreshing," Krall grinned while he just sat on his throne. He even let go of Velora's ankles but now her legs were focused enough to keep their balance on their own. So she used all of her might to push her hip to move faster after she fixed the support for her hands.

"I'm not weak," Velora almost slurred while her next faster hip move caused her folds to squirt a line on the floor before her. She barely felt it from the throbbing of her folds but the orcs that gave a slight feral whistle definitely noticed it.

"If you want anybody to believe that, you have to do better than this," Mina voiced as she walked to the center of the hall. "Who of you brave warriors wishes to help in demonstrating to the princess how to truly take on a real warrior?"

Several of the orc chiefs immediately got to their feet but as they grunted at each other, it was clear they had already settled who had the ranking to go first in this kind of a situation. And the one just walked to the center of the hall to lie down. Mina immediately grabbed his cock and crouched down so that she faced Velora.

"Princess, you are never going to earn any respect around here if you have to use your hands for support," Mina voiced. She crouched on the orc's thighs to fully take his meaty pole with spread knees even though she could have easily placed her feet on the floor. Like she was challenging Velora on the same grounds.

"I don't need their respect," Velora slurred with a spill of saliva on her chin. The eyes of the two elves locked into each other with clear tension. And as Mina's hip began pumping the cock below her in an almost mechanical fashion, Velora's body also began to accelerate. And so wet slurps began echoing in the hall to compete with the grunting of the orcs.

"I can see that," Mina smiled. She crossed her hands before her to emphasize that she let her legs do all the work. And as Velora watched the ease the witch took the cock, she began feeling insulted. So she adjusted her position to just crouch on her feet while she pressed her slightly trembling hands against her chest. It slowed her down and when she tried to close her knees, the warlord grabbed her thighs again to spread them without offering any actual support.

"It's a challenge then, the loser gets to pleasure all of the warriors in the castle," someone suggested. Velora barely heard it as the way her breasts swayed caused them to tingle in a very distracting way. But as she dug her fingers into the undersides of her perky but sizable mounds like to punish them, it only made the sensation worse.

"You sure that is not a better fit for a reward," another irked. Velora almost wanted to let out a giggle while she tightly hugged her breasts. And even as it caused her mind to tilt it also divided her tension enough to let her legs milk her cock faster and soon enough she almost slipped the cock out of her.

"It's settled then, the one who is filled with warrior's seed last, will be obligated to pleasure every warrior that has the time for it," Krall announced and the audience cheered. Mina immediately accelerated even more with a playful grin. At first, Velora's mind tilted from imagining just what such a punishment would look like or just how sane she would be after it. But then she clenched her teeth and began pumping her hip while ignoring everything else. All the while she kept squeezing her own breasts harder.

"I will enjoy watching you serve cocks," Mina voiced with an excited grin and a breathy tone. Despite her seemingly free hands, she was not even wiping the saliva from her chin as the crossing of her hands was also adding to her balance.

"No I will," Velora gasped while she was barely able to hear words as she forced her body to pump as fast as it could. There even was slight blurring in her eyes and every sound came to her senses through a heavy thumping heartbeat.

"So fierce, you are almost deserving your new name," Krall commented with an offer. "You definitely deserve a reward, is there anything besides my warrior cock that you desire?"

"The crown... the Sun King's crown," Velora panted. Her words came out after she found a weird moment of clarity from her focus to keep her body moving. She still had her purpose and she was close to it regardless of her current state.

"And why would you want that?" Krall demanded. His almost angry tone jolted even Velora's addled mind and she tried to consider any excuse she could come up with. She knew that the longer it took for her to reply, the more likely the brute or the witch would realize that she was lying, so she went with the first explanation that made sense.

"I... I want to be fucked while wearing it... wouldn't it be... fun?" Velora stuttered with the most tilted smile she could muster. Since the orcs wanted her to be some pleasure hole that loved cock, it was an easy role for her to pretend. Though it was also a role she was increasingly unable to deny that she had slipped in.

"That would be fitting, too bad my stubborn brother refuses to tell where he hid it, you may fulfill your dream if you can ever make him reveal where it is," Krall sighed. He visibly relaxed on his throne and just focused on watching Velora's ass move. Though his hands kept their positions like they were ready to lunge if the elf did anything that needed action from him.

"Herkul?" Velora uttered as she imagined the orc she had just betrayed. And how maybe she could have gotten the crown by now if she had sided with him. But not even that moment of regret caused her to slow down on the warlord's cock.

"I see you know of him, don't tell me you too prefer his cock over mine?" Krall asked with almost a whisper while he leaned against Velora's back. It caused her to shake her head in denial as she definitely would not admit having a preference among these green man-beasts.

"No," Velora gasped. Her eyes tilted just from the realization that she preferred any of these cocks as long as they were inside of her. And as she was not even sure if she could stop moving, the princess almost began to giggle.

"Good then let me help you share your burden," Krall grinned. "Priestess Mina, I believe today is a good day for another celebration of the Goddess's grace in the honor of a new worthy priestess."

"Indeed, today feels like a good day for a little celebration," Mina voiced with a hard swallow. Then she spread her hands to invite more orcs to join her while she slowed down her hip to just slowly gyrate on the raw orc meat.

"It's decided then, today no warrior leaves my hall without having their need for pleasure sated," Krall announced. Before Velora's addled mind even comprehended what had happened, the warlord stood up while holding her on his cock with a hard grip around her hip. And all she could do was gasp for air while the internal pressure in her body shifted.

"Ooh mighty Goddess Astral, may this carnival of flesh please you to grant these worthy warriors the ultimate pleasure," Mina chanted while a crowd of orcs surrounded her with their cocks out. She grabbed two of them with her hands while one was pressed to her lips. When she refused to instantly start sucking it, the owner took hold of her forehead with one hand to playfully squeeze it. And as nobody seemed to care about her chants, she let her jaw open to let the eager rod plunge into her throat.

Meanwhile, Velora's toes barely reached the ground and her body jolted a bit from each hard hip strike into her ass. Her lips were formed into a silent giggle while she watched her hands and knees jolt from the throbbing battering she was receiving. But even with her pleasurably burning and borderline numb pussy, she was able to feel how the cock suddenly began to throb even harder than her.

"I'm fucked," Velora giggled when burning semen shot into her core. It washed over her walls and the next strikes pumped some of it straight into her womb. For a moment the mushroom tip rammed into her inner gate even faster than before and the pussy-soaked semen spurted out of her to her thighs. The lines burned her skin like her insides had heated the spill close to a boiling point.

"Don't stop," Velora gasped the moment Krall suddenly stopped to just hold his cock in. Velora's clit was now throbbing harder than his whole pole was even as both of them were almost equally hard. So she reached her knob with her hands to give it a hard squeeze to properly unleash her climax.

"You have pleased me, let me see how you handle other warriors before round two," Krall mused as he pushed Velora to stumble on all fours with a loud slurp caused by his soaked cock parting her tight folds. As she struggled to stay even on four limbs, her pussy convulsed and shot a line of mixed juice and seed before the warlord's feet.

For a moment everything made sense in Velora's world. There was no regret, no will to strive for more. Just the sense of fulfillment like she had gained something she had always wanted. But as the moment of absolute satisfaction began to fade almost the second she had reached it, it ignited a desire in the princess to reach it again.

"More, I'm not done just with this," Velora panted with unsteady breathing. Even as her whole body was throbbing and tingling from the feral release, it only caused her to hunger for another round. And to prove to these supposed true warriors who was the stronger one.

"I will take that as a challenge," an orc grunted from behind Velora. He knelt down and grabbed her hip and all she did was steady her back more in anticipation of a hard penetration that might push her off balance. And when the merciless first thrust game into her already semen-oozing pussy, she took it with just a small jolt.

"There is no going back," Velora slurred with a widening grin while the orc took the ease he had entered her as a sign that he did not need to hold back. Even on his knees, he managed to leverage his hip for hard strikes that slapped his balls into her lower stomach.

"Time to see if you are worthy of facing a warrior," an orc mused while he grabbed Velora's chin. He crouched down to aim his cock at her lips as he lifted her face. The princess did not want to be distracted from the cock that was already within her but she was unable to deny the challenge as she definitely could be able to take two warriors at the same time.

"I'm worthy... of this," Velora mouthed while her lips tapped the tip of the cock. It excited the orc to thrust in so that his thighs hugged her head. And she took it with a head tilt that pressed her nose into his pubes. Despite having her throat mostly blocked, she breathed them in several times before the orc pulled back. After that, everything turned into one big blur of cocks and cum for the princess.

For some time, neither of the priestesses was able to see the other as the orcs kept crowding them. And both of them were constantly taken from both ends so they were barely even able to speak. But as the green flames of the hall shone brighter and brighter it was clear that the stamina of the two women more than matched the brutes around them.

** * **

Velora laid on her back with a frozen grin on her face even as she was sleeping on a stone floor that her body had heated to almost burn her. On top of her laid Mina who was using the Princess's stomach as a pillow. Both of them were drooling in their sleep from both ends like they were still getting fucked.

Around the two elves were several orcs who were also asleep and equally unbothered by the hard surface they slept on. And most of them did not even show signs of erection despite the green arousing flames doing their best around the hall.

The hall looked oddly tranquil until dark shadows engulfed it like transporting everything into another reality. Then a naked woman emerged from the darkness to stand close to the center of the hall. She had silky black hair and almost elven looks with her pointed ears. Her purple eyes burned with slight anger as she examined the sleeping princess.

"All you needed to do was to free Herkul and help him become the warlord again and I could have let you have the crown," the shadowy woman muttered. Even as she had come to stare at the elf, she clearly did not seem to be sure just how she wanted to vent her frustration.

"But now what? You chose to just give up this easily?" the woman flared. Her anger was clearly caused by more than just Velora's current state. And even then she managed to give a slight smile at the abundant semen pool that had clearly oozed out of the princess's stomach which was still a bit bloated from what remained within her womb.

"Hestia, don't be like that, I was under the impression your god respects the free will of others," a serene voice echoed in the hall while a woman in a golden mask emerged into existence. She wore white robes that did little to hide the shape of her nubile ass and breasts.

"Erina, don't tell me you decided to come just to mock me fucking up another plan?" Hestia voiced. She showed no shame in having the other woman see her body in all of its shapely glory. Then again Erina was the only person with clothes on in the room at that moment.

"Nothing of the like, I just happened to be watching a show and noticed you," Erina replied. Despite having a mask that even hid her eyes with mirrors, she still tilted her head a bit like she was not looking at Hestia due to being too embarrassed. Though at the same time, there was no way she was not seeing several orc cocks in various stages of erection around the hall.

"Don't tell me you guided this witch to pervert these orcs to worship your goddess," Hestia almost flared with a hand wave. "I thought we agreed to not do it on purpose."

"As I said, I was just watching, and if you are getting jealous, why not start your own pleasure cult in the name of Koraga, so he can offer more to his fateful," Erina mused from behind her emotionless mask. "You sure seem to have the inclinations for it, and you did so well with this princess."

"So maybe you should thank me for finding such a good fateful and return the favor," Hestia shrugged. Her anger was being slowly replaced by disappointment.

"Sure, I can help you change gods," Erina suggested. "Aren't you always agitated by that strict god who keeps summoning you to be disciplined when you interfere too much?"

"Not all of us prefer some deranged sex gods," Hestia voiced before her body suddenly disappeared into the shadows where it had come.

"The term is pleasure god," Erina muttered to herself before she disappeared herself. None of the sleepers in the hall seemed to have noticed the pair of otherworldly beings so they just kept slumbering while having their not-so-peaceful wet dreams.